44 500 000 $
44 000 000 $
24 000 000 $
2800 000 $
78 700 000 $
11 300 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Binnington, Jordan (2 300 000 $ retained)
  2. Parayko, Colton (700 000 $ retained)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
TOR
  1. Choix de 6e ronde en 2024 (WSH)
TOR
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (EDM)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de EDM
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de NSH
Logo de VAN
Logo de WSH
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2088 500 000 $88 491 667 $0 $0 $8 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
C, AD
UFA
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 6
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
DG/DD
UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 avr. à 10 h 11
Rejoint: mars 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 42
that blues trade is wildly bad
29 avr. à 10 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Bee
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 136
Modifié 3 mai à 9 h 10
--
29 avr. à 10 h 20
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 333
Quoting: Bee
For who

For the Blues obviously

We want nothing with Marner. The rest is junk. Parayko is not available. Not to mention all the retention. This offer doesn't even get you them unretained. Adding retention makes it even worse
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
29 avr. à 10 h 25
Subbanator
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,460
You'll quickly learn on here that Blues fans wildly overrate Parayko on this site
29 avr. à 10 h 25
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 238
You’d have to give up a lot more for the caps to take on that Kampf contract
29 avr. à 10 h 29
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 74
Quoting: Subbanator7667
You'll quickly learn on here that Blues fans wildly overrate Parayko on this site

We don’t wildly overrated Parayko, we simply don’t have another defenseman who can handle top minutes like him. Plus he lead the NHL in blocked shots this past season. That holds value.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
29 avr. à 10 h 30
Since Berube is a smarty, he’ll know not to go anywhere near that mess in Toronto and the crazy media.
29 avr. à 10 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Bee
Modifié 3 mai à 9 h 10
--
29 avr. à 10 h 35
Subbanator
Quoting: JMSTL2019
We don’t wildly overrated Parayko, we simply don’t have another defenseman who can handle top minutes like him. Plus he lead the NHL in blocked shots this past season. That holds value.

I understand he can't be easily replaced and I understand Marner isn't the piece they'd be looking for if they did move on from him.

But iv also been told that he's more valuable than Marner, delusional, that he's a a top pairing RHD, he's not and that Marner isn't needed, every team needs a star offensive forward.

In my mind the Blues will always be a mid level team because of this. They thought he was going to step up with Petro gone and found out he's really a #4 on a contender and not an actual top pairing dman. Now they're going to be stuck in the middle with no real way out unless they tear it down, which they won't do because Thomas and Kyrou is there
29 avr. à 10 h 38
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,518
Oilers have
Ekholm
Nurse
Kulak
Broberg

All on the left side. We dont need another left D and we dont need to spend 4 million a year on a 3rd pair Dman. Because that is what he would be in Edmonton
29 avr. à 10 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Bee
Modifié 3 mai à 9 h 10
--
29 avr. à 10 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Bee
Modifié 3 mai à 9 h 11
--
29 avr. à 10 h 47
I understand he can't be easily replaced and I understand Marner isn't the piece they'd be looking for if they did move on from him.

But iv also been told that he's more valuable than Marner, delusional, that he's a a top pairing RHD, he's not and that Marner isn't needed, every team needs a star offensive forward.

In my mind the Blues will always be a mid level team because of this. They thought he was going to step up with Petro gone and found out he's really a #4 on a contender and not an actual top pairing dman. Now they're going to be stuck in the middle with no real way out unless they tear it down, which they won't do because Thomas and Kyrou is there

Have you seen the Blues prospect pool? I might be biased but they’ll be a playoff team in 1-3 years and a Cup contender in 5. A few changes to the defense and a couple secondary scorers and they’re fine. They would’ve made it this year if they showed up vs bottom teams. Parayko has his role and does it well, losing Bouwmeester hurt him but he’s steady. You’re delusional if you think he’s a #4 dman. Don’t forget, he won a Cup and was a big part of it, something Mitchy and Co. won’t do.
29 avr. à 10 h 50
You know parayko isn't that crazy good I could've signed a better defenseman in FA but had to trade Marner.

He’s not a superstar but he’s steady. Good luck finding a FA dman who matches his league leading 218 blocked shots. The first Leaf on that list is Brodie with 159, he won’t be back so you have to go down to Reilly with 137.
29 avr. à 10 h 52
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,456

tears of joy
29 avr. à 10 h 53
Subbanator
Have you seen the Blues prospect pool? I might be biased but they’ll be a playoff team in 1-3 years and a Cup contender in 5. A few changes to the defense and a couple secondary scorers and they’re fine. They would’ve made it this year if they showed up vs bottom teams. Parayko has his role and does it well, losing Bouwmeester hurt him but he’s steady. You’re delusional if you think he’s a #4 dman. Don’t forget, he won a Cup and was a big part of it, something Mitchy and Co. won’t do.

I hate to break it to you but Parayko is one of the worst analytical dmen in the league and has made 'worst contract list' the past like 3 years. I don't think he's as bad as the analytics would tell you but if he's your top guy your team isn't going to be good.

Also don't how you think they're going to be actual cup contenders anytime soon. Dvorsky is a good prospect but likely ends up being a 2C at most, every other prospect doesn't have the ceiling to make them contenders and their defense is all older players. They have holes everywhere and players with age gaps that won't work together.

Maybe they make the playoffs for the next couple years but Anaheim will pass them soon, Arizona has a brighter future, not even counting the teams that are already better than them and likely stay that way. Then there's like 5 teams in the east with a better looking future than them.

When they moved of from ROR and Petro they needed a full year down, now they'll just be stuck in the middle and go as far as Thomas takes them
29 avr. à 10 h 53
Subbanator
Quoting: mokumboi
tears of joy

Truth hurts, I know
29 avr. à 10 h 54
mokumboi
He’s not a superstar but he’s steady. Good luck finding a FA dman who matches his league leading 218 blocked shots. The first Leaf on that list is Brodie with 159, he won’t be back so you have to go down to Reilly with 137.

Also led all Dmen in takeaways. And near elite transition play. These people don't watch him play, they just look at on ice stats or Dom's hilarious model.
29 avr. à 10 h 55
mokumboi
I hate to break it to you but Parayko is one of the worst analytical dmen in the league and has made 'worst contract list' the past like 3 years. I don't think he's as bad as the analytics would tell you but if he's your top guy your team isn't going to be good.

Also don't how you think they're going to be actual cup contenders anytime soon. Dvorsky is a good prospect but likely ends up being a 2C at most, every other prospect doesn't have the ceiling to make them contenders and their defense is all older players. They have holes everywhere and players with age gaps that won't work together.

Maybe they make the playoffs for the next couple years but Anaheim will pass them soon, Arizona has a brighter future, not even counting the teams that are already better than them and likely stay that way. Then there's like 5 teams in the east with a better looking future than them.

When they moved of from ROR and Petro they needed a full year down, now they'll just be stuck in the middle and go as far as Thomas takes them

tears of joy
29 avr. à 10 h 56
mokumboi
Truth hurts, I know

Dude, you have almost no truth. It's not painful at all. It's hilarious.
29 avr. à 11 h 1
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,518
2 million and he plays both sides

So where would he go?
Bouchard
Desharnais
Ceci who we have locked up for a couple more years.
Wanner

Broberg, Ekholm, Kulak all play both sides.
29 avr. à 11 h 1
Let's just hit all these responses in one go

You know parayko isn't that crazy good I could've signed a better defenseman in FA but had to trade Marner.

Good luck signing a 1RD for 6.5mil. He wasn't good the last few years because of back injuries. He single-handedly carried this horrible Blues defense this year. He's a great defensive d-man that shuts down the opponents top players

No disrespect, but everything you said was incorrect. Parayko is a top RD, no matter what the analytics say because they don't incorporate how bad his partner always is. It also doesn't factor in the nagging back injuries he had for a few years. Finally when fully healthy this year, he was an excellent shut down guy all while doing it with Leddy as a partner. Plus, why is everyone trying to trade for him to put him on the top pairing? Because he is a 1RD at a good contract of 6.5 mil, something you cannot find in FA.

The blues trade is fair.
Blues get a top five playmaker in the league extended and the blues also get a future 20 - 30 goal guy in Robertson and get liljegren that has potential but could become a good defenseman for the blues also get a fast fourth line forward that's only like 25 and a young defenseman in Timmons decent offensively

If you read my initial response, nothing about this trade is fair for the Blues. This offer doesn't get you Parayko and Binner without the retention. Where is the retention payment at least? And hate to break it to you, Gregor is an AHL callup, Timmons is mid and probably a bottom pairing D or 7th d at this point, and Robertson may get 20-30 goals in the AHL because he's small. A bunch of mid isn't a good offer. If you think it is, that is just pure delusional thinking
JMSTL2019 et CoachCoach a aimé ceci.
29 avr. à 11 h 7

Dom Luszczyszyn hates the Blues, that’s why Colt55 is on the list, he’s been hurt for 3 years too. Dvorsky at 2C is where every Blue fan projects him to be. You also forgot about Knies’ buddy Snuggerud, in his prime he has the potential to be a 40 G guy. Bolduc has been steady, Dean is a scrappy player, and Stenberg/Lindstein aren’t here yet. Look at all the contracts coming off the books for STL in 2-4 years. No more Hayes, Krug, Faulk, Saad, Schenn's close to expiring at that point. STL will get a decent player in this years draft too. Their future is miles better than Toronto’s, that’s for sure. OTT, MTL, BUF, DET will be better than the Leafs, TB, FLA, and BOS aren’t going away either.
29 avr. à 11 h 11
Dom Luszczyszyn hates the Blues, that’s why Colt55 is on the list, he’s been hurt for 3 years too. Dvorsky at 2C is where every Blue fan projects him to be. You also forgot about Knies’ buddy Snuggerud, in his prime he has the potential to be a 40 G guy. Bolduc has been steady, Dean is a scrappy player, and Stenberg/Lindstein aren’t here yet. Look at all the contracts coming off the books for STL in 2-4 years. No more Hayes, Krug, Faulk, Saad, Schenn's close to expiring at that point. STL will get a decent player in this years draft too. Their future is miles better than Toronto’s, that’s for sure. OTT, MTL, BUF, DET will be better than the Leafs, TB, FLA, and BOS aren’t going away either.

I'd rather a bad few years then be back then be in first round exit purgatory like the Leafs paying over half of their cap on 5 players.
JMSTL2019 a aimé ceci.
29 avr. à 11 h 11
Subbanator
Quoting: StDetroitBlueWings
Let's just hit all these responses in one go

Good luck signing a 1RD for 6.5mil. He wasn't good the last few years because of back injuries. He single-handedly carried this horrible Blues defense this year. He's a great defensive d-man that shuts down the opponents top players

No disrespect, but everything you said was incorrect. Parayko is a top RD, no matter what the analytics say because they don't incorporate how bad his partner always is. It also doesn't factor in the nagging back injuries he had for a few years. Finally when fully healthy this year, he was an excellent shut down guy all while doing it with Leddy as a partner. Plus, why is everyone trying to trade for him to put him on the top pairing? Because he is a 1RD at a good contract of 6.5 mil, something you cannot find in FA

You clearly have no idea how analytics work. They absolutely do account for who your partner is and they account for how difficult the competition you face is. Parayko was almost a 1RD when Petro was there but without him the Blues have declined and it's easy to see it's because Parayko isn't as good as you're trying to make him out to be.

I'm not out here saying he's horrible but he's not a top pairing dman on a contender and it's been pretty clear that's the case since the Blues have massively struggled since him being there #1 guy. They needed to sell after that cup win and because they didn't they'll be a mid tier team until it happens, maybe they make the playoffs but they'll never be a serious threat for the cup

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage