2 mai 2019
Deuxième équipe préférée
Islanders de New York
Messages dans les forums
Messages par jour
Sujets de discussion
<div class="quote"><div class="quote_t">Quoting: <b>BeterChiarelli</b></div><div>So my initial reaction identified that you clearly don't watch the Oilers' games, so please try to keep up:
1. Neal's out for an indeterminate amount of time. Expectation is that he'll be back before playoffs, but nothing in stone as of right now. When he returns, it's highly likely that he'll play 4th line minutes with powerplay time; he's absolute ass at even strength and he knows it
2. You're demoting Yamamoto for... reasons? The RNH-Draisaitl-Yamamoto line is arguably Edmonton's top line right now, they won't be pulled apart for anything until they quit clicking for an extended period of time.
3. Scratching the 2nd and 4th best penalty-killing <em>players</em> on the team is a bold strategy that will not result in anything positive for the Oilers. On that note, Nygard is out for the remainder of the year due to a busted hand.
4. Jujhar Khaira is not an NHL center. Repeat after me: Jujhar Khaira is not an NHL center. Gaetan Haas is however, Edmonton's #4C.
5. Mike Green and Matthew Benning will rotate out of the #3RD position. Benning's likely to get the beefier matchups, Green the games that are expected to turn into a track meet.
6. Caleb Jones has earned his spot on this roster and will not be going anywhere anytime soon. I think I like this roster with Benson on it too, he can rotate in and out with Khaira as the #4LW in a similar manner to Green/Benning.
7. You can't buy players out midseason: if Russell's career is truly over and he remains on LTIR, he can either stay there or be traded for a late pick to a team (ie: Tampa Bay) in desperate need of salary relief.
8. Kassian still has 2 games of his suspension to serve: count him out for the near future.
That just about covers it.
EDIT: how the hell did I miss the Bear thing. He's to play alongside Nurse on the top pairing until Klefbom's back, in which that entire pairing probably gets bumped down a touch.</div></div>
What Better Chia said is exactly correct