Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2575 000 000 $78 929 167 $5 370 000 $4 550 000 $-3 929 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
UFA - 5
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 200 000 $4 200 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AD, AG, C
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
612 500 $612 500 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
C
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 7
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 4
4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
G
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 juill. 2017 à 20 h 20
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
Caution Readers -This post was made by a jealous Montreal fan of the Leafs.
23 juill. 2017 à 20 h 23
Mentions "j'aime": 930
Quoting: TMLSage

There's more future in Toronto then Montreal
CD282 a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2017 à 20 h 26
GM - Canucks
I agree Dylan. Montreal is weak at centre, defense and has a very weak prospect pool and a weak GM.

Does anyone else think that Montreal has a brighter future than the Leafs???
23 juill. 2017 à 21 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516

Jealous? Montreal does not have a brighter future than the Leafs, but they do have a better present. Montreal is actually a contender now and the future is not bright for anyone than Edmonton who will win the next 10 cups until the Leafs aren't contenders anymore.
23 juill. 2017 à 21 h 31
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 80
Quoting: EthanK24

Jealous? Montreal does not have a brighter future than the Leafs, but they do have a better present. Montreal is actually a contender now and the future is not bright for anyone than Edmonton who will win the next 10 cups until the Leafs aren't contenders anymore.

BREAKING: Edmonton will win the next 10 cups CONFIRMED by EthanK24.

I don't see how MTL has a brighter present, they lost in the 1st round because they couldn't score goals, how did they improve that this season?
23 juill. 2017 à 21 h 41
Mentions "j'aime": 930
Quoting: CameronLeafs

I don't see how MTL has a brighter present, they lost in the 1st round because they couldn't score goals, how did they improve that this season?

I do think Edmonton will win the cup first out of Canadian teams (that's also cause I'm a Edmonton fan) but Toronto isn't far off at all. I hope you guys can afford the big three cause I'm scared of the Draisaitl signing coming I hope it's not 9 million a year I hope it's 7.5 and I think marner and nylander will make 7 million and I think Matthews will make 10 or 9. But the leafs have a very bright future and I hope to see either Montreal or Toronto in the finals
23 juill. 2017 à 21 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Former Hockey Fan

Have the Leafs ever ran-into Lundqvist in the playoffs? No. Plus in your series against WAS Holtby was playing terrible and you still lost in 6 games.
Price_is_the_goat a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2017 à 22 h 19
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3

Have the Leafs ever ran-into Lundqvist in the playoffs? No. Plus in your series against WAS Holtby was playing terrible and you still lost in 6 games.

The leafs also weren't expected to make the playoffs but they did and majority said they wouldn't win a game against ghe caps but they managed to get 2 wins Toronto definitely has the better future of the two teams and they might have the better team now but price is the wild card
23 juill. 2017 à 22 h 35
GM - Canucks
Montreal may need to trade Price and commence the rebuild when they miss the playoffs this year.

No sense keeping the top goalie in the league when you are commencing a rebuild.
23 juill. 2017 à 23 h 17
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,640
What am I reading?? Trade Price? Mtl is weak? I don't see any team in the league adding a top 6 elite talent without giving away a roster player? I don't see any team in the league with a perennial 30 goal scorer who plays without a number 1 center and makes under 5m. I don't see any team in the league who has the worlds best goalie in net. teams like Toronto, philly and wpg would die just to have a goalie like Price. Note to my fellow habs fans and other teams fans (besides the leafs fans), Toronto has the most classless fans in the league, who live in their own fantasy world, where Zaitsev is a top pairing defensemen, and Andersen can compete for the vezina trophy. too add to the stupidty, the media bias just makes it more evident. look what the leafs did to their superstar kessel and how they treated him. look how they chased away their captain Phaneuf. And for those ppl that say mtl is old and aging, all of our defensemen are in their prime, and we have 2-3 more top 4 defensemen (something the leafs don't have) ready to play in the nhl in the upcoming 2 seasons. as for forwards Drouin (22), Galchenyuk (23), Gallaghar (25), Danualt (24), Lehkonen (21) and Pacioretty (28) are our top 6 compared to the leafs Matthews (19), Marner (20), Nylander (21), Bozak (31), JVR (28), Marleau (37). This averages out for the habs top 6 to be approx 23 years of age, while the leafs are 26. So when a leafs fans say their top 6 is young, think twice before you so something dumb like that.
23 juill. 2017 à 23 h 55
GM - Canucks
Price you made a couple of error in naming TO's top 6 who are Matthews, Nylander, Kadri, Marleau, Marner and JV as you see to have forgotten about Kadri a 30 goal scorer. i was debating if i should have also included Brown a rookie 20 goal score into the top 6 as well but took Marleau. You name 6 players who are good ages but clearing not as talented as the Leafs Top 6.
But when you look compare TO's 7-12 forwards to Montreal's there is no comparison.

The Leafs also have a vastly superior prospect pool of players compared to Montreal.

You make a comment about Kessel and Dion which i would ask you do you think Montreal treated Subban better??

Your team is terribly weak at centre ice and on defence and Carey Price is the only reason your team has any chance to compete. Your defence besides Webber is a collection of castoffs from other teams.
24 juill. 2017 à 0 h 36
Price you made a couple of error in naming TO's top 6 who are Matthews, Nylander, Kadri, Marleau, Marner and JV as you see to have forgotten about Kadri a 30 goal scorer. i was debating if i should have also included Brown a rookie 20 goal score into the top 6 as well but took Marleau. You name 6 players who are good ages but clearing not as talented as the Leafs Top 6.
But when you look compare TO's 7-12 forwards to Montreal's there is no comparison.

The Leafs also have a vastly superior prospect pool of players compared to Montreal.

You make a comment about Kessel and Dion which i would ask you do you think Montreal treated Subban better??

Your team is terribly weak at centre ice and on defence and Carey Price is the only reason your team has any chance to compete. Your defence besides Webber is a collection of castoffs from other teams.

I got my info from http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/40/toronto-maple-leafs.
Also how the hell is ur prospect pool superior to ours??? We have 2-3 top 4 caliber nhl d men, 2 potential top 6 centers, and 2 goalies who can future full time starters in the nhl. Who do u have?? An undersizec winger, a defensemen who is a question mark and another defensemen who supposedly can be a top 6, but can't produce offensively.
we never treated subban wrong, and their are NO official reports of him being treated wrong, save maybe a leafs fan blog.
we are mediocore on center, unless galchenyuk can play better, and our defense is still better then the leafs. Shea Weber himself is better then any leafs defensemen. And btw, we have a backup goalie who can actually win us games, unlike Toronto. Do you really consider Petry and Alzner castoffs??? You must be out of ur mind if u do, because both of them play better then leafs defensemen. at least our defensemen know how to play defense, while contributing offensively. and u can't really argue against the point that our defense is weak, because whether its Montoya, Lindgren or Price in net, we can still win games and oh, NOT BLOW A LEAD. so next time u wanna argue tml sage, u better be bringing more solid points then that, because bs really can't counter against logic, and the truth.
Have fun tryna counter common sense and the truth
Peace
24 juill. 2017 à 1 h 1
GM - Canucks
Price i like your passion for your team.

The Leafs prospect pool consists of Kasperi Kapanen, ,Jeremy Bracco, Travis Dermott, Carl Grundstrom, Timothy Liljegren, Andrew Nielsen, Calle Rosen, Kirby Rychell, Joseph Wall, Yegor Koshkov, Miro Altonen, Eemie Rasanem, Adam Brooks and Andreas Borgman. Are you sure that your team can match up with this many quality prospects.

I thought the Webber/Subban was a good trade for both teams as was the Kessel and Dion trades.

I like Webber but i do not think your top 3 d are as good as Reilly, Gardner and Zaitev collectively. Yes, i do consider Petry and Alzner as castoffs because that is what they are.

I agree that the Leafs blew alot of leads last year but you also know that they were at times playing 8 -9 rookies at night to get there young players up to speed quickly.

I hope your also noticed that the Leafs took the Capitals who had the best record during season to OT in 5 of the games and softened the Capitals to a point that they were out of gas to play Pittsburg.

You talk about using common sense and the truth but you seem to be ignoring.
24 juill. 2017 à 10 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Former Hockey Fan

The Leafs prospect pool consists of Kasperi Kapanen, ,Jeremy Bracco, Travis Dermott, Carl Grundstrom, Timothy Liljegren, Andrew Nielsen, Calle Rosen, Kirby Rychell, Joseph Wall, Yegor Koshkov, Miro Altonen, Eemie Rasanem, Adam Brooks and Andreas Borgman. Are you sure that your team can match up with this many quality prospects.

I thought the Webber/Subban was a good trade for both teams as was the Kessel and Dion trades.

I like Webber but i do not think your top 3 d are as good as Reilly, Gardner and Zaitev collectively. Yes, i do consider Petry and Alzner as castoffs because that is what they are.

I agree that the Leafs blew alot of leads last year but you also know that they were at times playing 8 -9 rookies at night to get there young players up to speed quickly.

I hope your also noticed that the Leafs took the Capitals who had the best record during season to OT in 5 of the games and softened the Capitals to a point that they were out of gas to play Pittsburg.

TML Sage, Kapanen is not really a prospect, more like a roster player. There is no-way Petry or Alzner are castoffs, both are very talented defensive players that can actually hold there own in their end. Reilly and Zaitsev, your two best defenseman, were -20 and -22 on a team with the fifth most goals. The Maple Leafs would die if they had defenseman as good as Alzner or Petry. And the only reason you made the playoffs is because of the NHL's flawed points system (your 15 loser points), Stamkos' injury, Bishop's bad season, Huberdeau's injury, Barkov's injury, Eichel's injury, Okposo's injury, and Kane's injury. If not for all of these things happening, the Leafs would have never made the playoffs.
Price_is_the_goat a aimé ceci.
24 juill. 2017 à 10 h 34

TML Sage, Kapanen is not really a prospect, more like a roster player. There is no-way Petry or Alzner are castoffs, both are very talented defensive players that can actually hold there own in their end. Reilly and Zaitsev, your two best defenseman, were -20 and -22 on a team with the fifth most goals. The Maple Leafs would die if they had defenseman as good as Alzner or Petry. And the only reason you made the playoffs is because of the NHL's flawed points system (your 15 loser points), Stamkos' injury, Bishop's bad season, Huberdeau's injury, Barkov's injury, Eichel's injury, Okposo's injury, and Kane's injury. If not for all of these things happening, the Leafs would have never made the playoffs.

Completely agree. The leafs had the fewest injuries in the league. They would have been out of playoff contention if Buffalos top players and Tampa's top players were not imjured. As of now, the the teams that are going to dominated the atlantic are going to be Tampa, Montreal and Ottawa. Leafs will compete against Buafflo and Florida, both teams who have better depth in net and better defense, and all have amazing goal scorers and youth in their top 6.
As for prospects you have Kasperi Kapanen, ,Jeremy Bracco, Travis Dermott, Carl Grundstrom, Timothy Liljegren, Andrew Nielsen, Calle Rosen, Kirby Rychell, Joseph Wall, Yegor Koshkov, Miro Altonen, Eemie Rasanem, Adam Brooks and Andreas Borgman.
Like my friend Ethan mentioned, Kapanen is not a prospect. Bracco as projected by nhl projections.com has 3rd line talent. Grundstrom is projected to be a bottom 6 player as well, according to pension puppet plans, a leafs fan blog website. Liljegren hasn't shown anything special in the shl besides skating ability, and can't produce offensively. he might be ur only good prospect. nielsen hasn't even shown anything in the marlies that he can be a top 4 defensemen. calle rosn was signed as a fa a few months back, and their was a reason he was skipped over in the drafts, and again he hasn't shown any potential to be a nhler. the rest of the players u named, aren't even b rated prospects, nor are they mentioned anywhere as being top 50 prospects in the league. ur basically stating all ur prospects, and saying we have an amazing prospect pool, when in reality u dont have crap. the only "prospects" u have, are in the nhl already, and besides nylander, their development wasn't even done by the leafs. so u can't even say that the leafs have a good development system. all they have is tanking, and a couple of lottery balls, or else ur managment hasn't done anything significant, besides when the lottery, and bring in a goalie who can't carry ur team, and make saves when it matters.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage