Forums/Armchair-GM

That perfect team News flash always haters

Créé par: hockeynutter
Équipe: 2024-25 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 17 avr. 2024
Publié: 17 avr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Before many say why I am I going with Sammy despite his struggles. I agree. Look at the options and the contract. If we can sign Sammy to 3 mill or less and he has a similar year to this year overall, that is easily tradable on our side we can say we have yet to get a full proper season with him on top of the game. As for Murray. Because of his injury history it is possible no one takes him if we release Murray to waivers.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1975 000 $
22 800 000 $
21 600 000 $
2915 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
43 000 000 $
22 800 000 $
1850 000 $
56 250 000 $
33 500 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (NYI)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (NYI)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CGY
Logo de VAN
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2187 700 000 $86 934 667 $0 $0 $765 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG, AD
RFA
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
975 000 $975 000 $
AG, C
RFA
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
915 000 $915 000 $
AG, AD
RFA
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DD
UFA
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
DD
RFA
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
G
UFA
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 avr. à 13 h 35
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 683
Not enough for Tanev and Jarnkrok is having a down year you’d be lucky to get a 5th for him
17 avr. à 13 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 261
Quoting: Hockeypal
Not enough for Tanev and Jarnkrok is having a down year you’d be lucky to get a 5th for him

Jarnkrok was not having a down year. He has had injuries. He was still posting number close to that of a 20 goals scorer prior to injuries and his defensive capabilities are always useful. Maybe not a 2 and a 2, but definitely more than a 5 especially with his lower salary.

As for Tanev due to his age, this in the past has shown for teams.tl be hesitant with deals for him and as a result some prognosticators wonder is his contract will be between 3 and 4 million next year.

Again anytime we do this there are surprises both ways. Players signing for less than expected and players signing were way more than expected. This makes any reasoning a moot point. While I believe in the insiders and their math as usually they prove fairly close within 1 million of so. That being said the outliers happen thus changing everything. Right now, Hanifin has resign for about 500000 to a million less than expected. More changes are guaranteed to happen. In fact...
Montour many insiders predict a 6-6.5 can get it done while some others questions if he may command 7.5 million. At anything above 6.5 we are out of the question.
17 avr. à 13 h 44
Rejoint: déc. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 95
Islanders easily decline, wil Trade a 2nd for Robertson
17 avr. à 13 h 44
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 281
I want TML to win but there is 0 chance of winning anythng till Tavares contract is gone but by then Rielly will be hot garbage on his contract too , TML are screwed they will NEVER win a cup in my lifetime!
17 avr. à 13 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan

Jarnkrok career averages are 15 to 20 goals. He was tracking 17 this year. Points 28, he was tracking 34. Not a down year when he is tracking similar to his averages. He is what he is a solid very defensively responsible 3rd line winger capable jumping into top 6 when injuries occur.
CaseyFlyman a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 13 h 51
Quoting: hockeynutter
Jarnkrok was not having a down year. He has had injuries. He was still posting number close to that of a 20 goals scorer prior to injuries and his defensive capabilities are always useful. Maybe not a 2 and a 2, but definitely more than a 5 especially with his lower salary.

As for Tanev due to his age, this in the past has shown for teams.tl be hesitant with deals for him and as a result some prognosticators wonder is his contract will be between 3 and 4 million next year.

Again anytime we do this there are surprises both ways. Players signing for less than expected and players signing were way more than expected. This makes any reasoning a moot point. While I believe in the insiders and their math as usually they prove fairly close within 1 million of so. That being said the outliers happen thus changing everything. Right now, Hanifin has resign for about 500000 to a million less than expected. More changes are guaranteed to happen. In fact...
Montour many insiders predict a 6-6.5 can get it done while some others questions if he may command 7.5 million. At anything above 6.5 we are out of the question.

Jarnkrok is not the 1 to trade it is Kampf with the crap contract get rid of that boat anchor and keep Jarnkrok even if you have to pay to get rid of Kampf it is worth it.
I love Montour if we can get him.
Tanev is just too old for me , we need to get younger on defense not older.He is just a sightly better Brodie and that is not enough!
17 avr. à 13 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan
Quoting: FireShanahanTrelivingKeefe
I want TML to win but there is 0 chance of winning anythng till Tavares contract is gone but by then Rielly will be hot garbage on his contract too , TML are screwed they will NEVER win a cup in my lifetime!

Yes and no. Tavares for the most part of his contract has lived as expected for whom he is and what he provides. San Jose apparently offered him 13 million. This year is the first real year where his production has shown that his contract is aging. That is a fact. Fact two, the salary cap will rise to 87 and potentially 91 the year after. Tavares is expected to be offered a contract around 3.5 million. For a player like Tavares whom for at least 4 more years can easily be a very good potential star 2nd line center or top six winger. That is a steal an a half. Heck good chance he signs under 6 million. That is still a huge win.

But the problem goes from the initial signing. We had Matthews and kadri. We did not need another 2nd line center. Signing Tavares meant a necessary trade of Marleau costing us a potentially valuable piece now and Kadri being drifted to a 3rd line role and being traded for a turned into a middling return.
17 avr. à 13 h 59
Yes and no. Tavares for the most part of his contract has lived as expected for whom he is and what he provides. San Jose apparently offered him 13 million. This year is the first real year where his production has shown that his contract is aging. That is a fact. Fact two, the salary cap will rise to 87 and potentially 91 the year after. Tavares is expected to be offered a contract around 3.5 million. For a player like Tavares whom for at least 4 more years can easily be a very good potential star 2nd line center or top six winger. That is a steal an a half. Heck good chance he signs under 6 million. That is still a huge win.

But the problem goes from the initial signing. We had Matthews and kadri. We did not need another 2nd line center. Signing Tavares meant a necessary trade of Marleau costing us a potentially valuable piece now and Kadri being drifted to a 3rd line role and being traded for a turned into a middling return.

TML has had the worst management in all of Hockey since the Ballard days!
TML is a place for players to get paid and start their golf season early!
17 avr. à 14 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan
Jarnkrok is not the 1 to trade it is Kampf with the crap contract get rid of that boat anchor and keep Jarnkrok even if you have to pay to get rid of Kampf it is worth it.
I love Montour if we can get him.
Tanev is just too old for me , we need to get younger on defense not older.He is just a sightly better Brodie and that is not enough!

For 3.5 million max, Tanev is very useful for his remaining years to be able to play anywhere in the top 6 defense. If he wants more, than I agree he is gone. Age is a factor but not with all players and we need to stop fearing age if players show little signs of slowing down. That be said we need to be weary of the contract. Kampf is not an albatross contract. Yes he is overpaid but to be honest for what he provides like Jarnkrok it is not worth trading if we have to overpay. I would willing to trade Kampf for a 4-6 round pick where we trade Kampf plus a 5-7 round pick. A trade like that upgrades our pick and with the salary cap increasing the other team can afford Kampf and still give us something back.
17 avr. à 14 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan
TML has had the worst management in all of Hockey since the Ballard days!
TML is a place for players to get paid and start their golf season early!

No argument there. The management has not been terrible but all GMs are riddled with terrible contracts. Lamoriello has Marleau, Dubas' has Tavares which also prompted Marner and Matthews to ask for more than needed at the time. There was Jeff Finger before them. I can easily keep going on and on. So far Treliving worst contract is Kampf which I can handle as he is probably about 600 000 overpaid give or take. Reaves is a bad contract but has shown usefulness and in reality he was signed to a contract that we can send to the AHL to save 1.1 of his 1.35 million so all in all not terrible. Klingberg was a risk but for 1 year. Domi and Bert were slow to start but are now showing their usefulness and we're only 1 year deals.
That being said, Treliving was in the past quick to jump the gun ie Huberdeau before Huberdeau had a chance to prove he can mesh and there are more than him.

These terrible contracts has in one form or another hurt our chances too!
17 avr. à 14 h 8
For 3.5 million max, Tanev is very useful for his remaining years to be able to play anywhere in the top 6 defense. If he wants more, than I agree he is gone. Age is a factor but not with all players and we need to stop fearing age if players show little signs of slowing down. That be said we need to be weary of the contract. Kampf is not an albatross contract. Yes he is overpaid but to be honest for what he provides like Jarnkrok it is not worth trading if we have to overpay. I would willing to trade Kampf for a 4-6 round pick where we trade Kampf plus a 5-7 round pick. A trade like that upgrades our pick and with the salary cap increasing the other team can afford Kampf and still give us something back.

Tanev has injury history and as he gets older that will get worse I am telling you he is a liablity not a plus!
Kampf is a pure cap dump , you would have to pay or add a good prospect or no team would take a HORRIBLE contract for a 4th liner!
17 avr. à 14 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan
Tanev has injury history and as he gets older that will get worse I am telling you he is a liablity not a plus!
Kampf is a pure cap dump , you would have to pay or add a good prospect or no team would take a HORRIBLE contract for a 4th liner!

Do you not forget the fact that with the cap going up by 4 million and many teams in need of reliable 4th line defensive centers or meeting a cap floor. That show that while Kampf is overpaid he is not an albatross contract. Most teams would pay a player like Kampf anywhere between 1.4 and 2 million. Especially with the cap going up because all teams go based on cap percentages. Tavares at the time was offered a value of 13.5to 15% cap hit based on his numbers as a number 1 center and goal scorer. He expectation was the salary cap to increase by about 2 million each year but COVID happened. If no COVID, salary cap was projected to be alittle under 90 million this past year, give Tavares a 12.8 % cap hit and less next year. That didn't happen, thus his contract stayed at 13.5%. Kampf whom is capable as a fourth line defensively responsible player is at a percentage of 2.8 percent. Next year that becomes 2.7. the next year the salary cap is projected to be 91 million. Now a 2.6% percentage. His last year will be anywhere between 2.4 and 2.6% of the cap. An unknown rookie or overage player with limited NHL experience give a cap hit of 1.3%. so more 1% more cap hit you can get a reliable 4th line winger.
There is my math behind why Kampf does not need to be a cap dump.
17 avr. à 14 h 42
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,759
Tanev, Domi, and Montour could all get $1M+ more than you've got them down here for, but nothing is all that far off or unrealistic IMO. You're on the right track: bring back the supporting forwards that worked, sign some veteran RD that are actually right-shot guys. The goalie tandem is fine, that D-core would be good, and the star power through the forward core is especially good (obviously).

Tavares' contract hurts next year, but I could easily see him signing to be the 3C at something closer to $4M after next season, which Toronto would be smart to do. Minten and Cowan probably fill into the lineup somewhere in the next 2 years.

The one thing I'd change: Jarnkrok isn't the issue, and rather than trying to get assets back for a useful player...it's better to bite the bullet and pay a 5th or whatever it'll cost to dump Kampf on Chicago, Anaheim, or San Jose. Let Dewar or Holmberg center the 4th line, let Cowan potentially center the 3rd line, and roll with that.
17 avr. à 18 h 34
Marner rocks
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 893
Jarnkrok career averages are 15 to 20 goals. He was tracking 17 this year. Points 28, he was tracking 34. Not a down year when he is tracking similar to his averages. He is what he is a solid very defensively responsible 3rd line winger capable jumping into top 6 when injuries occur.

I hope the leafs can get rid of him in the off-season. He is a ghost in the playoffs 86games 5goals 17assists.
19 avr. à 13 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Avid Sports Fan
Quoting: jaok3
I hope the leafs can get rid of him in the off-season. He is a ghost in the playoffs 86games 5goals 17assists.

As written he is more of a defensively responsible third liner. For his price, he is a good contract that being said, he is also replaceable. I don't view him as a necessary playoff piece at all. He can chip with the odd chip in as depth but that's it. Considering he can be replaced, getting assets for him could be a good idea. His main strength is the PK, but in April, we had some very strong stretches with a very solid PK and he was injured more proving he can replaced.
jaok3 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage