Date de création initiale: 16 avr. 2024
Publié: 16 avr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Based on the following:
Penguins do not make playoffs.
Carolina does not win the cup.
Pens get Flyers 2nd
Pens give up 2024 pick (14th in Lottery Sim)
Pens run at the end of the season gives a shimmer of hope that with some right players in bottom 6 and a fix of goaltending and defence pens will push for playoffs (Retool*)

I think Yager makes team
I think Labanc in a new home 29 years old and with an opportunity to play can be solid
Trenin brings an extra forward or competition with Labanc love his style of play
Jones 7th d man
Ponomarev should have been called up but injury think hes ready
Puustinen will be everyday player now
Think Shea has played okay enough that he can compete for 6th 7th spot.
I think Pens top 6 forwards are solid I think Rakell is my candidate for bouncing back.
DOC is going to be a solid top 6 guy with Pens
Bunting has been amazing
Do I want Guentzel... yes... will we sign him no.. no cap.
Leaving wiggle room in cap is something that I think benefits the Pens to make moves in season based on outcome.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3775 000 $
3850 000 $
3950 000 $
3910 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
1900 000 $
1800 000 $
1800 000 $
1900 000 $
2900 000 $
21 250 000 $
2900 000 $
2900 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
1925 000 $
23 000 000 $
2850 000 $
11 799 999 $
11 000 000 $
11 900 000 $
Transactions
VAN
  1. Graves, Ryan (1 000 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (PHI)
Détails additionnels:
Seen this idea on here... Graves is horrible maybe change scenery. I think retained salary and a 2nd for a guy like Mikheyev is fair. I truly think pens are better off with Ivany and Shea, Ludvig, low buy FA then Graves in there.
PIT
  1. Choix de 6e ronde en 2024 (DET)
DET
  1. Puljujärvi, Jesse
Détails additionnels:
ANY TEAM* Think Pens and Sullivan have given up on him. Any team for future considerations.
PIT
  1. Foudy, Jean-Luc
  2. Georgiev, Alexandar
  3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2025 (COL)
COL
  1. Jarry, Tristan (925 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2025 (PIT)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2026 (SJS)
Détails additionnels:
Draft Day Deal* Trade for Georgiev I think Jarry with the Defence that Colorado has I think he fairs off better wont be ton of salary retained.
PIT
  1. Choix de 6e ronde en 2026 (NYI)
PIT
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2026 (DAL)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de DET
Logo de PIT
Logo de NYR
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de COL
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de DAL
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de NYI
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2287 500 000 $79 332 674 $0 $20 000 $8 167 326 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance20 000 $$20K)
C
RFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
950 000 $950 000 $
C, AG, AD
RFA
2 450 000 $2 450 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 799 999 $1 799 999 $
AD, AG
UFA
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
AG, C
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG
RFA
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
RFA
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 avr. à 13 h 23
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,591
You'd need to retain more for the Avs to have an interest there I reckon and that's unlikely to happen for that length of time. Also, what makes you think he'd fair better behind Colorado's D? They don't actually have one if the last few weeks have been anything to go by!!!
Xqb15a a aimé ceci.
16 avr. à 13 h 44
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,115
Jarry is alway hurt and makes almost $2M more you’d have to retain to making it cap neutral for COL to even consider.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
16 avr. à 14 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Pensfan8771
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 10
Quoting: TJTwolf
You'd need to retain more for the Avs to have an interest there I reckon and that's unlikely to happen for that length of time. Also, what makes you think he'd fair better behind Colorado's D? They don't actually have one if the last few weeks have been anything to go by!!!

Well personally you have the best defenceman in the NHL with Makar Toews is solid, I dont know your thoughts on Girard and Mason but thats a good top 4. If you compare it to the Penguins you have Karlsson, Letang, Petterson, and Joseph. Karlsson is a liability on D, Letang is great and then other times really bad, Joseph is very inexperienced, Petterson is a solid top dman. I just think with the Avs structure and stability he'd fair better. I agree that if its more it be tough to retain more salary on that type of term but the Pens will likely start Ned for his 13th straight game I think Jarry's writing is on the wall. You could up it to 1-1.8 million but then the Pens will have to shed salary. If it is between trading Jarry and Graves and retaining salary... I think Pens opt to trade Graves but didn't think value was off maybe just $ retained.
16 avr. à 14 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Pensfan8771
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 10
Quoting: Xqb15a
Jarry is alway hurt and makes almost $2M more you’d have to retain to making it cap neutral for COL to even consider.

Then if you do go higher to 2 million I think picks are altered as well.
16 avr. à 14 h 44
Canucks Fan... Help
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 328
I don't mind the value of the Canucks trade, but just struggle to see the fit. With Hughes and Soucy on board already, are the Canucks really going to acquire Graves' contract to play 3rd pair at 4.5 mil long term?
16 avr. à 16 h 44
Quoting: PenaFanatic
Then if you do go higher to 2 million I think picks are altered as well.

I don’t think Jarry is the answer for COL.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 9 h 34
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,018

Avalanche are 10th in xGA and 7th in scoring chances against. Pens are 23rd and 20th respectively.
17 avr. à 9 h 35

Not saying COL takes the trade, but always hurt is a bit of a stretch considering he's played the 10th most games over the past 3 seasons.
17 avr. à 15 h 26
Quoting: JSEB93
Not saying COL takes the trade, but always hurt is a bit of a stretch considering he's played the 10th most games over the past 3 seasons.

I don’t think that’s as impressive as you do and he has missed time on 4 different occasions since January of 23.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 15 h 43
I don’t think that’s as impressive as you do and he has missed time on 4 different occasions since January of 23.

Not saying 10th is impressive - just that it shows he's been pretty available. I also wouldn't count getting the runs as being hurt haha. But fair enough - to each their own.
Xqb15a a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 16 h 46
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,591
Avalanche are 10th in xGA and 7th in scoring chances against. Pens are 23rd and 20th respectively.

That may be so but their D has been garbage for the last month or so.
JSEB93 a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 17 h 33
Not saying 10th is impressive - just that it shows he's been pretty available. I also wouldn't count getting the runs as being hurt haha. But fair enough - to each their own.

Honestly COL is on the verge of an existential crisis in goal. Georgiev has been horrendous, in his last 5 games he is 1-4 didn’t make it out of the first period in one game and gave up 22 goals. Yeah the d has struggled mightily but COL has to have at least a steady goaltender that is available and gives them .900 goal keeping. Honestly no answer is really off the table, but one thing that can’t happen is they take on a bigger cap hit than Georgiev. That’s my two cents at least.
JSEB93 a aimé ceci.
18 avr. à 11 h 33
Modifié 18 avr. à 11 h 45
That may be so but their D has been garbage for the last month or so.

You would know that A LOT better than me haha - although looking at their numbers even their struggles are significantly better than the Pens. I'm just saying for the season overall - they've clearly been a lot better. Which would mean Jarry would probably fair a lot better behind COL D than PIT. Not saying that would make them accept the trade though.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 avr. à 11 h 53
Honestly COL is on the verge of an existential crisis in goal. Georgiev has been horrendous, in his last 5 games he is 1-4 didn’t make it out of the first period in one game and gave up 22 goals. Yeah the d has struggled mightily but COL has to have at least a steady goaltender that is available and gives them .900 goal keeping. Honestly no answer is really off the table, but one thing that can’t happen is they take on a bigger cap hit than Georgiev. That’s my two cents at least.

Yeah I gotcha - that's what we're here for haha - just throwing out our opinions. Love the conversations.

I mean Jarry would kind of fit that bill though no? If you give the guy average defense he'll drop like a .915. Sure he's not perfect, some injuries and consistency things - but that's what separates the elite from the good. His games started would say that overall he's still a relatively available goaltender as well - probably mid 50 starts a year.

I definitely understand the cap hit point though. Just because a guy is an upgrade doesn't mean he's worth it. That's why I said I'm not saying COL would accept the trade.
Xqb15a et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 avr. à 16 h 23
Yeah I gotcha - that's what we're here for haha - just throwing out our opinions. Love the conversations.

I mean Jarry would kind of fit that bill though no? If you give the guy average defense he'll drop like a .915. Sure he's not perfect, some injuries and consistency things - but that's what separates the elite from the good. His games started would say that overall he's still a relatively available goaltender as well - probably mid 50 starts a year.

I definitely understand the cap hit point though. Just because a guy is an upgrade doesn't mean he's worth it. That's why I said I'm not saying COL would accept the trade.

I mean honestly the answer is going to go one of three ways. 1) Georgiev rights the ship and takes them on a deep run then it’s all moot. All he really has to do is be .900 as COL is the highest scoring team and 5v5 team this year. 2) Georgiev stumbles, Annunen comes in does what he has done so far in the regular season and takes them on a deep run and the solution long term has been solved. 3) they both struggle and the Avs are out in the first or second round and they are looking for a new starter and then anybody including Jarry is an option. Honestly I’ve seen a fair share of games (perk of work the seats are exceptional) in person and he has just look beat after he gives up a goal, and his antics down the stretch are not well received by the team as a whole.
JSEB93 et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 avr. à 16 h 31
I mean honestly the answer is going to go one of three ways. 1) Georgiev rights the ship and takes them on a deep run then it’s all moot. All he really has to do is be .900 as COL is the highest scoring team and 5v5 team this year. 2) Georgiev stumbles, Annunen comes in does what he has done so far in the regular season and takes them on a deep run and the solution long term has been solved. 3) they both struggle and the Avs are out in the first or second round and they are looking for a new starter and then anybody including Jarry is an option. Honestly I’ve seen a fair share of games (perk of work the seats are exceptional) in person and he has just look beat after he gives up a goal, and his antics down the stretch are not well received by the team as a whole.

I saw, specifically in March, some times where he looked defeated or frustrated after a goal if thats what you're referring to. But the Pens were basically the worst defensive team in the league that month - so personally I'll give him the pass on that. Also there was a stretch where a ton of the goals hit off their own players, or defenders were running into Jarry - I think part of it was just shock.

Not sure what you mean by his antics and not being well received though?

I'm not saying Jarry is some elite goalie by the way. I've always had him in that 10-12 range give or take. Whether he's worth the upgrade to a team based on cap hit and what assets you have to give up - that's the million dollar question. I totally understand if people say they'd rather just give a 2mil goalie a shot and see how it goes. Especially for a good team like COL
Xqb15a et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 avr. à 17 h 50
I saw, specifically in March, some times where he looked defeated or frustrated after a goal if thats what you're referring to. But the Pens were basically the worst defensive team in the league that month - so personally I'll give him the pass on that. Also there was a stretch where a ton of the goals hit off their own players, or defenders were running into Jarry - I think part of it was just shock.

Not sure what you mean by his antics and not being well received though?

I'm not saying Jarry is some elite goalie by the way. I've always had him in that 10-12 range give or take. Whether he's worth the upgrade to a team based on cap hit and what assets you have to give up - that's the million dollar question. I totally understand if people say they'd rather just give a 2mil goalie a shot and see how it goes. Especially for a good team like COL

Oh I was talking about Georgiev not Jarry sorry for the confusion. And this is all applicable to Georgiev not Jarry, Breaking sticks, accidentally hitting teammates with his stick, literally letting in a the odd super soft goal. All that and he has been horrendous his last 5 outings, yeah the pk has been bad too, but he gave up 22 goals in his last 5 outings and just looked awful. He really hasn’t been good all year and the team did him no favors running Prosvetov as the back up for half the season over playing him particularly in November December and the first part of January playing him 30 times in that stretch. His QS% and GSAA stats I like to look at are career lows the GSAA is an atrocious -12.1. Good talk my friend!
TJTwolf et JSEB93 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. à 9 h 17
Oh I was talking about Georgiev not Jarry sorry for the confusion. And this is all applicable to Georgiev not Jarry, Breaking sticks, accidentally hitting teammates with his stick, literally letting in a the odd super soft goal. All that and he has been horrendous his last 5 outings, yeah the pk has been bad too, but he gave up 22 goals in his last 5 outings and just looked awful. He really hasn’t been good all year and the team did him no favors running Prosvetov as the back up for half the season over playing him particularly in November December and the first part of January playing him 30 times in that stretch. His QS% and GSAA stats I like to look at are career lows the GSAA is an atrocious -12.1. Good talk my friend!

Oh haha - that would make more sense. I should've known when you were talking about seeing the games in person. That's my bad.

Wow, I didn't know that about Georgiev. I mean obviously I know he's struggled, but not al the details. I appreciate the info. That's definitely unfortunate to hear, but at least your team in front of him is amazing enough to carry him to the postseason. Good luck in the playoffs - and yeah good chat!
Xqb15a a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage