SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Cabbie's Mock v 2

Cabbie's Mock v 2

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Cabbie91
Publié: 15 avr. à 10 h 34
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Sharks de San JoseSharks de San Jose (1→1)
  2. Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoBlackhawks de Chicago (2→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-First D off the board, I think Anaheim will prioritize the RHS with Zellweger and Mintyukov already in the fold
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-I don't know where to go with this pick honestly. They have Werenski/Jiricek/Mateychuk/Severson locked up already. But they also have Fantilli/Johnson/Sillinger/BrindleyChibrikov/Marcheko
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-This pick comes down to Iginla, Eiserman and Catton IMO. The report is out there that Habs management has met in person with Iginla 4 times this season,so until i see reports of the same with others I think Iginla's playoff performance get him into the top 5.
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-I know Silayev has the hype here but I think Buium is the pick. He's too dynamic
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Another surprise with Silayev still on the board, again I think there is more of a need for the RHS
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Excellent player falls right into the lap of the Kraken here and they sprint to the podium
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-Calgary needs Centres in the system, easy pick, they have enough goal scoring wingers
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Similar to the Kraken easy pick for the Devils here
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-I think there's a chance Buffalo trades this pick, if not RHD all day long at some point the Sabres need all of this young talent to turn into actual wins
12Logo de Wild du Minnesota-The top 15-20 in this draft are SO deep that every pick feels like a steal. Minnesota gets a player that could easily be taken in the top 7
13Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghBPA
14Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Need for C's make this a pick that makes too much sense
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
16Logo de Capitals de Washington-
17Logo de Islanders de New York-
18Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-C depth needed, easy pick
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
27Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
28Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floride
29Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
30Logo de Stars de Dallas-
31Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
32Logo de Rangers de New York-
15 avr. à 11 h 4
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 100
Stealing this from a guy from SMAHT scounting, but I think the Hill I'll die on for this upcoming draft class is that Boisvert doesn't even deserve to sniff a top-15 spot.

"The odds Boisvert becomes a 2nd liner are pretty low...

0.70 non-PP P/GP and 27.21% of team goal involvement?

Well, in last 20 years ONLY Max Pacioretty has became a top 6 NHLer with such stats in USHL in draft year."

I think because he's a big, physical Center who has been on a lot of radars for awhile that a lot of people view him as a safe and easy pick, but when the data shows that little hope for him becoming an impact NHL player I think selecting him with a high 1st would be a terrible idea, especially when guys like Hage, Greentree, Jiricek and MBN are all available and track significantly better.

Also FTR: I don't think you're wrong that he could be a top-15 pick, I think there's a good chance he will be. I'm just saying my personal opinion is that he absolutely should not be
15 avr. à 11 h 51
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,371
This is the highest ive seen EJ drafted. Great scouting by you bc imo hes the best pure defender in this draft. little to no offensive upside but hes a guy if you pair him with an elite offensive guy you have a fantastic pairing
15 avr. à 13 h 35
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,407
If Dickinson somehow miraculously lasts until #12, the Blues will have already traded up to take him. But any way that goes, I can promise you they will not be using their 24 1st on a flighty perimeter winger. You can bet the farm and the horses on that.
16 avr. à 0 h 49
Devils Guy
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 361
I'd rather NJ draft Dickinson over Eiserman if Dickinson is available. Scoring the last 2 seasons hasn't been the problem for NJ.
16 avr. à 6 h 23
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 614
If the Sens take Yakem with Parekh, Dickinson and Catton on the board I might be sick.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage