SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

might as well make one

might as well make one

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: SlickWilly
Publié: 8 avr. à 17 h 18
Description
did 10 randomizations on tankathon. mixture of tankathon/scott wheeler/corey pronman rankings + needs
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Sharks de San JoseSharks de San Jose (1→1)
  2. Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota (14→4)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-no explanation necessary
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Dynamic winger for bedard
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Ducks don't have too many glaring needs in the system so I went BPA
4Logo de Wild du Minnesota-With a nice young core of forwards and Brock Faber stapling the right side for the next decade plus, Wild take the best LD in the draft.
5Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-CBJ take the high skilled forward in Catton
6Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal's got a loaded defensive system so they take the guy who's been shooting up draft boards with his electrifying playoff performance
7Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-With a nice core of forwards and some bigger D-men coming through the system, AZ takes a chance on the high upside offensive RD
8Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-I think an RD makes the most sense for Ottawa here so Buium or Yakemchuk
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-Lindstrom falls to 9 and Calgary gladly swoops in and says thank you very much.
10Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Seattle's young defensive depth gets a big boost with the addition of Silayev
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Buffalo's system is littered with depth everywhere so they take a shot on Yakemchuk's offensive upside
12Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Eiserman slides a little bit and NJ gets the youngest pure goal scorer in the draft.
13Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-All of the blue chip defensemen are gone so Philly goes with high upside offense in Connelly
14Logo de Capitals de Washington-best forward available
15Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de Pittsburghbest forward available
16Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-best forward available (also debated Hutson here)
17Logo de Islanders de New York-best forward available
18Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Loaded with good young talent at forward, the blues end the run of forwards and pick the best defender available
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Let's be honest, whoever Vegas drafts here is just gonna end up being traded for whatever big name forward is on the market again next year
20Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
21Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayI don't think there's a good value pick at defense here that won't be available at 32 for the Hawks so they take another skilled forward.
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-I like Henry Mews here for Nashville, could also go Charlie Elick
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Battle of the Hutson's with Montreal. The ticket sales reps go nuts
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonWith snagging Levshunov at 3, I think a forward makes sense here
25Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de WinnipegAnother strong forward to add to the system
26Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la FlorideAfter missing plenty of time due to injuries, Kiviharju is no longer the prospect he once was, but I think without the pressure of having to be the defensive savior of the flyers, kivi can thrive
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Not related to current Avs prospect Calum Ritchie!
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de VancouverSolid two way defenseman with a nice shot
29Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Not much to write here. I think he fits well in the system
30Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-
32Logo de Rangers de New York-
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
34Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
35Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
36Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
37Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Canadiens de Montréal
38Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
39Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
40Logo de Flames de Calgary-
41Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
42Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
43Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
44Logo de Penguins de PittsburghLogo de Flyers de Philadelphie
45Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Capitals de Washington
46Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
47Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
48Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
49Logo de Islanders de New York-
50Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
51Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
52Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
53Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
54Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
55Logo de Predators de Nashville-
56Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
57Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
58Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
59Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Panthers de la Floride
60Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
61Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
62Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
63Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
64Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Stars de Dallas
65Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Rangers de New York
8 avr. à 18 h 18
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,175
For any clarification, the Buium to Sens details was meant to read as "Buium is the better prospect to me, but RD is more of a need, so I could see it going either way."
8 avr. à 21 h 20
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,102
Quoting: SlickWilly
For any clarification, the Buium to Sens details was meant to read as "Buium is the better prospect to me, but RD is more of a need, so I could see it going either way."

Right side but Ieft shot, wouldn’t really fill the need
SlickWilly a aimé ceci.
8 avr. à 22 h 19
Devils Guy
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 361
What is Eiserman’s game like though? Everything I’ve read is he is Holtz 2.0.
9 avr. à 10 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: DevilsFanZack13
What is Eiserman’s game like though? Everything I’ve read is he is Holtz 2.0.

Yeah i mean he's best known for his shot so im sure the comparison's are going to be drawn but his game is more than that. He's got puck skills, plays physical, isn't afraid to go to the front of the net. Defense leaves a little more to be desired but at 12 he's easily the player with the most upside there
9 avr. à 14 h 28
Devils Guy
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 361
Quoting: SlickWilly
Yeah i mean he's best known for his shot so im sure the comparison's are going to be drawn but his game is more than that. He's got puck skills, plays physical, isn't afraid to go to the front of the net. Defense leaves a little more to be desired but at 12 he's easily the player with the most upside there

How’s his skating? That’s another thing that is a little bit of a knock on Holtz. He has gotten better though.
9 avr. à 14 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: DevilsFanZack13
How’s his skating? That’s another thing that is a little bit of a knock on Holtz. He has gotten better though.

i don't see anything particularly good or bad about it. Not a fast guy but a strong skater and not easily knocked off the puck

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage