22 000 000 $
Transactions
BOS
  1. Dubois, Pierre-Luc
  2. Portillo, Erik [Droits de RFA]
  3. Ziemmer, Koehn
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2026 (LAK)
Détails additionnels:
LA gets their goalie for their Window of Contention without giving up any of their young roster studs (Byfield, Kailev, LaFerriere, Clarke)
LAK
  1. Swayman, Jeremy
Détails additionnels:
Boston deals from a position of strength by re-signing Ullmark and then re-trenching between the pipes, sending out the more proven Swayman, but getting back a young stud in Portillo, adding a pair of assets to the pipeline in LA's 1st and Ziemmer. They also have to take PLD at full freight but he is not coming to Beantown as a potential saviour which might be a good thing. After all, it worked for Zacha.
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de LAK
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2092 000 000 $82 270 000 $0 $80 000 $9 730 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
11 250 000 $11 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AD
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
RFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
G
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 avr. à 21 h 22
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 606
LA wins since they no longer have to have PLD. I also imagine PLD blocks a move to Boston
5 avr. à 21 h 22
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,599
Holy crap. Why the eff would Boston do that
trademaster20 a aimé ceci.
5 avr. à 22 h 21
Rejoint: oct. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 327
Yeah I want Boston to avoid PLD like the plague. He's been a problem on 3 out of 3 teams he's played for and he's only been in the league since 2017. And his contract is terrible
5 avr. à 23 h 12
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,217
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
Holy crap. Why the eff would Boston do that

They wouldn’t even consider it.
5 avr. à 23 h 13
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,867
Jesus no. PLD is 🗑️
6 avr. à 11 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 32
Quoting: SJSF
Yeah I want Boston to avoid PLD like the plague. He's been a problem on 3 out of 3 teams he's played for and he's only been in the league since 2017. And his contract is terrible

Take a look at two of the three teams PLD has played for, Columbus and Winnipeg. Both of those teams were leadership weak sides. LA he is in his first year there and it is rather transitionary. Kopitar and Doughty are the big two but they are getting old and who is coming up behind them? There is a bit of a void there. Boston on the other hand, say whatever you want about them, they have a solid dressing room culture and have for years. To me, they are the *one* team I think that could turn PLD and I'm a Leaf guy, not a Bruins guy. Even after Chara and Recchi, there was Bergeron and Marchand, and after them it will be Pastrnak and McAvoy and now Zacha. And everyone crowds in behind them.

Again, remember Zacha was an underachieving big man as well in New Jersey. Coyle was the same on multiple teams too. Boston made it work. If there is one thing I want the Leafs to take from the Bruins it is that.

Why Swayman and not Ullmark? Because Swayman has a lot more value and the Bruins need pipeline assets badly. Portillo is seen as a future stud and Ziemmer is your typical big bodied Bruin power forward in training wheels. Plus you are adding another 1st.

That's my reasoning.
6 avr. à 11 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: FoxYou727
LA wins since they no longer have to have PLD. I also imagine PLD blocks a move to Boston

PLD is mired on the third line in LA. If in two years he is still there because Byfield is the #1 and Kopitar the #2, he may change his mind.
6 avr. à 12 h 26
Quoting: Hockey_Hippy
Take a look at two of the three teams PLD has played for, Columbus and Winnipeg. Both of those teams were leadership weak sides. LA he is in his first year there and it is rather transitionary. Kopitar and Doughty are the big two but they are getting old and who is coming up behind them? There is a bit of a void there. Boston on the other hand, say whatever you want about them, they have a solid dressing room culture and have for years. To me, they are the *one* team I think that could turn PLD and I'm a Leaf guy, not a Bruins guy. Even after Chara and Recchi, there was Bergeron and Marchand, and after them it will be Pastrnak and McAvoy and now Zacha. And everyone crowds in behind them.

Again, remember Zacha was an underachieving big man as well in New Jersey. Coyle was the same on multiple teams too. Boston made it work. If there is one thing I want the Leafs to take from the Bruins it is that.

Why Swayman and not Ullmark? Because Swayman has a lot more value and the Bruins need pipeline assets badly. Portillo is seen as a future stud and Ziemmer is your typical big bodied Bruin power forward in training wheels. Plus you are adding another 1st.

That's my reasoning.

I don't remember Zacha having an attitude or effort issue in Jersey. And Coyle was an instant locker room/high character guy from the moment he landed in Boston. I also agree that Winnipeg and Columbus weren't ideal situations (although CBJ was good for a couple years while he was there and he still dragged his ass playing for Torts). My question is why should Boston risk him being a project they have to expend effort correcting when they could just bring in players who doesn't have the alleged attitude problem and who in 99% of cases are on better contracts? I think part of what keeps Boston's culture strong is who they choose to bring in. Guys like Backes or Foligno weren't great value pickups (although Fliggy was a dog on their 4th line last year) but they were true leaders who instantly added to the leadership group.

PLD at 8.5 HAS to be their 1C, which he hasn't been able to do in his career yet. Some of that has to do with who has been in front of him but I don't like his odds of making that leap at this point.

If they trade either goalie, it should be for futures or prospects they can choose to keep or use to acquire a player. Going player for player with a goalie isn't going to get them value because the position is so undervalued on the market.

They seem to have indicated pretty clearly that Swayman is their guy going forward, based on what happened at the deadline. They don't need more goaltending prospects. They have Bussi and Dipietro both looking to take on a backup role, and Reid Dyck playing well in Junior.

As far as the forward prospect, I don't see anything looking him up that indicates he'll be a big boost to the pipeline. They've already shown how off those forecasters can be at evaluating talent with Beecher and Lohrei both taking massive steps and becoming full time NHLers this year. Guys like Merkulov, Lysell, Jellvik and Farinacci will all be pushing to take spots next year, and Pelosi and Hendrickson in the USHL are garnering a lot of attention as really good depth pickups in recent drafts.

The other thing is that they are most definitely not signing Forbort at more than he currently makes. He struggled tremendously after coming back from injury this year and was already overpaid at 3 million. There probably won't even be room for him if he were to take a 1 mil. AAV deal with how Wotherspoon has filled in on the third pair.

Overall the idea of moving Swayman (although most Bs fans hate it) could get them a long-term solution at C, but I really don't think PLD is a wise choice
6 avr. à 13 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: SJSF
I don't remember Zacha having an attitude or effort issue in Jersey. And Coyle was an instant locker room/high character guy from the moment he landed in Boston. I also agree that Winnipeg and Columbus weren't ideal situations (although CBJ was good for a couple years while he was there and he still dragged his ass playing for Torts). My question is why should Boston risk him being a project they have to expend effort correcting when they could just bring in players who doesn't have the alleged attitude problem and who in 99% of cases are on better contracts? I think part of what keeps Boston's culture strong is who they choose to bring in. Guys like Backes or Foligno weren't great value pickups (although Fliggy was a dog on their 4th line last year) but they were true leaders who instantly added to the leadership group.

PLD at 8.5 HAS to be their 1C, which he hasn't been able to do in his career yet. Some of that has to do with who has been in front of him but I don't like his odds of making that leap at this point.

Both Zacha and Coyle underachieved where they had been prior to Boston. Both had been drafted to be #1 centers and both failed in that regard. In this scenario I am not expecting PLD to be a #1 center. I do not even have him in the middle. I also agree with you on Coyle and for that matter your middle pairing on D. It is *because of this* I think they can take that chance, similar to what Colorado did with Kadri. He had a checkered past in Toronto, but the Avs surrounded him with types who would keep him in line and he prospered.

[quote=SJSF;4816601If they trade either goalie, it should be for futures or prospects they can choose to keep or use to acquire a player. Going player for player with a goalie isn't going to get them value because the position is so undervalued on the market.

They seem to have indicated pretty clearly that Swayman is their guy going forward, based on what happened at the deadline. They don't need more goaltending prospects. They have Bussi and Dipietro both looking to take on a backup role, and Reid Dyck playing well in Junior.[/quote]

So I'm not seeing either Bussi or DiPietro as someone whom you groom to be a starter and Dyck just turned 20, so he is three years away assuming he keeps progressing. Portillo is about a year away and has a 7 year track record of blowing up shooters at all levels. He dovetails nicely with Ullmark's inevitable fade as he ages out.

[quote=SJSF;4816601As far as the forward prospect, I don't see anything looking him up that indicates he'll be a big boost to the pipeline. They've already shown how off those forecasters can be at evaluating talent with Beecher and Lohrei both taking massive steps and becoming full time NHLers this year. Guys like Merkulov, Lysell, Jellvik and Farinacci will all be pushing to take spots next year, and Pelosi and Hendrickson in the USHL are garnering a lot of attention as really good depth pickups in recent drafts.[/quote]

Of the last four you are counting on the heaviest of the first three is 181 pounds. Frankly I think Farinacci is a year away assuming he keeps progressing and I'd like to see what Jellvik does away from that uber talented BC team before making a final call on him. Ziemmer is well over 6'0 and over 200 pounds and had 89 points in 68 games in his draft year. He is what your pipeline lacks. Size that can score. And he is younger than all of them.

[quote=SJSF;4816601The other thing is that they are most definitely not signing Forbort at more than he currently makes. He struggled tremendously after coming back from injury this year and was already overpaid at 3 million. There probably won't even be room for him if he were to take a 1 mil. AAV deal with how Wotherspoon has filled in on the third pair.[/quote]

That's the way of the world. I admit, I am not as knowledgeable on the depths of the Bruins D as you probably are.

[quote=SJSF;4816601Overall the idea of moving Swayman (although most Bs fans hate it) could get them a long-term solution at C, but I really don't think PLD is a wise choice[/quote]

I'm not looking at PLD for that. He is a lottery ticket, albeit, I'm betting one with a decent chance of winning given the Bruin's culture. The real value in the deal is the two prospects and the 1st. My guess is you do not get that alone for Swayman without taking PLD's ticket. Those are some very highly thought of assets. And it is not like the Kings have no idea how to draft and develop forwards.
SJSF a aimé ceci.
6 avr. à 13 h 30
So I'm not seeing either Bussi or DiPietro as someone whom you groom to be a starter and Dyck just turned 20, so he is three years away assuming he keeps progressing. Portillo is about a year away and has a 7 year track record of blowing up shooters at all levels. He dovetails nicely with Ullmark's inevitable fade as he ages out.

If Sway were to move, then you're totally right that having a good goalie prospect coming back to eventually take over for Ullmark would make sense.
Hockey_Hippy a aimé ceci.
7 avr. à 12 h 33
BostonBoy17
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 194
You are the 2nd guy I see giving Derek Forbort a contract extension and a raise... what game do you people watch? Wotherspoon is cheaper and better, Forbort is GONE. Heinen gets more, PLD is a cancer, Swayman should only be moved for a stud and PLD is not one, you're not putting Poitras on the wing, and we already have 2 AHL goalies who can backup just as well as Allen who commands way more money.
7 avr. à 17 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: beantownboy17
You are the 2nd guy I see giving Derek Forbort a contract extension and a raise... what game do you people watch? Wotherspoon is cheaper and better, Forbort is GONE. Heinen gets more, PLD is a cancer, Swayman should only be moved for a stud and PLD is not one, you're not putting Poitras on the wing, and we already have 2 AHL goalies who can backup just as well as Allen who commands way more money.

I've already admitted that I am not up on the depths of Boston's blueline as much as some folks. Forbort/Wotherspoon is really not a thing for me. I'm fine either way.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage