Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de PHI
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2187 500 000 $87 283 750 $0 $57 500 $216 250 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
12 600 000 $12 600 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 5
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 3
896 250 $896 250 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
AD
RFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 1
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
837 500 $837 500 $
G
RFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 avr. à 18 h 42
Representing the 505
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,690
I think this is plausible assuming Mitts accepts that sort of deal (which, I know a few people will come in hot with, "NUH-UH! nO ChaNCe hE taKEs tHaT dEaL!" but there would be advantages to it from both parties and we have no way of knowing what both sides are looking for). Not sure Jones is the guy but anyone that can play 3rd pair minutes reasonably well, especially defensively, would be fine.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
3 avr. à 19 h 2
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,129
I really want Landy back but watching him skate after being out 2 years (I know the second surgery) he looks a long way away
3 avr. à 20 h 30
Rest is a weapon
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 293
Any chance Logan O'Connor would become available. If so, what price?

Cheers
3 avr. à 20 h 44
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,598
Quoting: Who_is_Jimmy_Stu
Any chance Logan O'Connor would become available. If so, what price?

Cheers

It's probably possible but it would likely be an overpay to prise him out of Colorado. He simply provides the Avs with a lot for a little. That said, there is the question mark over how the Avs re-sign him.
Who_is_Jimmy_Stu a aimé ceci.
3 avr. à 20 h 47
Rest is a weapon
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 293
Quoting: TJTwolf
It's probably possible but it would likely be an overpay to prise him out of Colorado. He simply provides the Avs with a lot for a little. That said, there is the question mark over how the Avs re-sign him.

what would a theoretical overpay look like in your opinion.
3 avr. à 21 h 22
Representing the 505
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,690
Quoting: Xqb15a
I really want Landy back but watching him skate after being out 2 years (I know the second surgery) he looks a long way away

The big question is: will he know if he's going to give it a go before or after UFA begins? I mean, is he really going to wait to try at the start of next season or will he know before then if it's a go or not?
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
3 avr. à 22 h 32
Modifié 3 avr. à 22 h 55

Tough question and he's very hard to value. He's realistically a very good 4th liner/decent 3rd liner who can play up the line up when needed on occasion imo. 4th liners tend to not have that much value in trades in themselves but ones who do as much as LOC does at that salary have value. That said, he's also a guy the Avs can't afford to overpay when he's due so they may take that value for as long as they can and then let him walk if he wants too much and hope to replace him with similar out of their prospects or free agency. Personally I wouldn't overpay to acquire him were I GM of another team, much as I like him, even though I believe that's what it would take. I'd wait and hope he hit free agency. I'm thinking the Avs probably wouldn't part with him for any less than a 2nd if we're talking a draft pick value, possibly a 3rd or 4th plus a prospect they were high on (dependent on the level of the prospect but not suggesting blue chips or the like) would do it. Maybe as a roster player an ELC contract (i.e. cheaper) player capable of providing some of what he does but not there yet, though with a possibility of a higher ceiling (something similar to what they have in Kovalenko as an example though also could possibly in a different position). I'm purely speculating as a fan however. Really is a tough one. He's highly regarded by both fans and (it would appear) coaches/management so he's one of those players who can be regarded as having more value to the team than what is necessarily his trade value.
3 avr. à 22 h 59
Personally I don't think Mitts will go that low but would love it if he does. Would also love them to find a way to bring Trenin back over Duhaime but I accept that it may simply not be possible.
4 avr. à 9 h 4

Think about it this way, Bednar loves him, he’s a staple on the pk, is a relentless forechecker, plays up in the line up when needed and has a cap hit of $1.05M. They paid a 3rd for a rental in Duhaime, it would have to be a massive overpay for COL to even have the conversation I think factoring in the role he plays it would take a first round pick for COL to do it. And no I’m not joking.
Who_is_Jimmy_Stu et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
4 avr. à 9 h 8
Personally I don't think Mitts will go that low but would love it if he does. Would also love them to find a way to bring Trenin back over Duhaime but I accept that it may simply not be possible.

Well there is one way they bring both of them back and that’s if they move Colton. Mittlestadt contract might be the most interesting one in the off season, do they negotiate a shorter dealer with a lower AAV knowing his number inflate or do they try to get him longer term buying UFA years knowing his numbers are going to inflate?
LimeyBarsteward et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
4 avr. à 12 h 3
Avs rule
Rejoint: mars 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 96
Quoting: Xqb15a
Think about it this way, Bednar loves him, he’s a staple on the pk, is a relentless forechecker, plays up in the line up when needed and has a cap hit of $1.05M. They paid a 3rd for a rental in Duhaime, it would have to be a massive overpay for COL to even have the conversation I think factoring in the role he plays it would take a first round pick for COL to do it. And no I’m not joking.

I think a first sounds too much but your logic is sound. It’s at least a second. More importantly he is such a heart and soul guy that played at DU and took a discount in his last contract. Sakic wouldn’t betray his loyalty unless he asked for a trade. If he asked for a trade I’m sure CMac would essentially let him pick where he wants to go and recoup a 3rd round plus.
TJTwolf et Xqb15a a aimé ceci.
4 avr. à 14 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 411
Tough question and he's very hard to value. He's realistically a very good 4th liner/decent 3rd liner who can play up the line up when needed on occasion imo. 4th liners tend to not have that much value in trades in themselves but ones who do as much as LOC does at that salary have value. That said, he's also a guy the Avs can't afford to overpay when he's due so they may take that value for as long as they can and then let him walk if he wants too much and hope to replace him with similar out of their prospects or free agency. Personally I wouldn't overpay to acquire him were I GM of another team, much as I like him, even though I believe that's what it would take. I'd wait and hope he hit free agency. I'm thinking the Avs probably wouldn't part with him for any less than a 2nd if we're talking a draft pick value, possibly a 3rd or 4th plus a prospect they were high on (dependent on the level of the prospect but not suggesting blue chips or the like) would do it. Maybe as a roster player an ELC contract (i.e. cheaper) player capable of providing some of what he does but not there yet, though with a possibility of a higher ceiling (something similar to what they have in Kovalenko as an example though also could possibly in a different position). I'm purely speculating as a fan however. Really is a tough one. He's highly regarded by both fans and (it would appear) coaches/management so he's one of those players who can be regarded as having more value to the team than what is necessarily his trade value.

Only way avs could resign trenin and possibly drouin is if they move girard or manson.

That's why on my previous trade LOC and manson to panthers for mikkola and Lockwood. Lockwood shows potential to be like LOC. Mikkola is a more stay at home dmen then mansom was. So you basically shed 3 million in the trade. That's enough to resign trenin or drouin. Another player they could trade is wood.

But all of next year hinges on landeskog coming back. If he don't come back they can easily sign mittelstadt long term and trenin and drouin
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
4 avr. à 20 h 6
Quoting: Cub19
Only way avs could resign trenin and possibly drouin is if they move girard or manson.

That's why on my previous trade LOC and manson to panthers for mikkola and Lockwood. Lockwood shows potential to be like LOC. Mikkola is a more stay at home dmen then mansom was. So you basically shed 3 million in the trade. That's enough to resign trenin or drouin. Another player they could trade is wood.

But all of next year hinges on landeskog coming back. If he don't come back they can easily sign mittelstadt long term and trenin and drouin

Lot of tough and interesting questions and answers coming up soon. We can but speculate!
5 avr. à 1 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 411
Lot of tough and interesting questions and answers coming up soon. We can but speculate!

I love landy but I think he should hang it up. They could really use his cap

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage