Forums/Armchair-GM

Is this possible

Créé par: Bruinadian67
Équipe: 2024-25 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 29 mars 2024
Publié: 29 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Could Swayman trust the organization enough to take a 1 year deal at 1 million more and then take 7m X 8 the following year to ride out Ullmark’s last season? And conversely, would Linus then take another 5 year deal at 2.5 to 3m to stay with his best buddy and hugging partner?
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 500 000 $
2900 000 $
2800 000 $
2800 000 $
14 500 000 $
1800 000 $
1800 000 $
1800 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
55 500 000 $
32 250 000 $
76 750 000 $
21 250 000 $
1900 000 $
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2387 700 000 $87 728 334 $50 000 $330 000 $-28 334 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
11 250 000 $11 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C, AG
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 mars à 14 h 33
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,724
Why is Lindholm worth 6.75m and seven years?
29 mars à 14 h 54
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,174
Modifié 29 mars à 15 h 0
Quoting: palhal
Why is Lindholm worth 6.75m and seven years?

Because teams don’t look at just one year where he was traded and didn’t play well as the baseline for compensation. If they did, Vancouver would have tried to dump JT Miller and Brock Boeser who returned to form. its why Sweeney didn’t overreact when Marchand and Pastrnak had poor relative years recently

He’s been a full time starter since 2018 and has 3 very good years, 2 good ones, and then this past year. He fits the system and Sweeney tried to acquire him from two teams with an extension being a condition of the deal if you believe Elliot Friedman

Fully understood why Boston shouldn’t have traded limited assets for him, but I’d be stunned if Sweeney doesn’t pursue him in the offseason and I expect that would be the floor for Lindholm. I expect him to get 7M AAV
palhal a aimé ceci.
29 mars à 15 h 7
With regards to the Swayman deal, that seems to be a massive risk especially at his age and contract. They don’t need to do that if they want to keep Ullmark.
29 mars à 16 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 138
Quoting: Celtics21
With regards to the Swayman deal, that seems to be a massive risk especially at his age and contract. They don’t need to do that if they want to keep Ullmark.

Right, but how can it be done and STILL acquire either Lindholm or Hanafin? I’ve tried with bringing up Merkulov and Lysell instead of signing depth pieces but that’s also a big risk!
29 mars à 18 h 29
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 240
Lindholm and Fischer are garb, not worth the money

Hope Heinen gets paid, but not in BOS

Theyd be silly to run it back with the goalie tandem again, get value for Ullmark while you can, plus they have 2 solid goalies in Providence, cant just let them rot there forever
29 mars à 19 h 45
Future Norris guy
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,625
For that offer, Christian Fischer is definitely staying in Detroit.

Sorry I doubt Elias Lindholm takes anything less than 7 x $7,500,000 even if he's not worth it.
30 mars à 9 h 21
Quoting: princessTom
Lindholm and Fischer are garb, not worth the money

Hope Heinen gets paid, but not in BOS

Theyd be silly to run it back with the goalie tandem again, get value for Ullmark while you can, plus they have 2 solid goalies in Providence, cant just let them rot there forever

1. If they can get value for Ullmark, I’m fine with trading him. I’m also OK letting Bussi sit on the NHL roster as a 3rd goalie if they can’t. With our cap position next year, we should be able to afford it.

2. Losing Heinen would be stupid unless he believes he can make more the. $2.25m on the open market. He fits what Montgomery likes and would be a low cost flyer that can improve a line.

3. Lindholm is coming off a bad year where you can look at circumstance and understand why. At the beginning of the year, he would have been the best case scenario acquisition in free agency for the Bruins.

4. it sure looks like Don Sweeney isn’t letting this one year cloud his judgement or he wouldn’t have tried to acquire him twice asking to tie him up long term. Fully anticipating a 7 year offer between 6.75 and 7.5M to Lindholm from Boston. Wouldn’t be shocked at a 5 year offer over that number. His play this year warrants some level of discount front eg Scheifele or Hovart deals, but it’s reactionary to disregard his 6 years before this past year.

5. If you’re signing DeBrusk, my assumption is you are pursuing a D in free agency instead of Lindholm.
Bruinadian67 a aimé ceci.
31 mars à 10 h 12
Démarrer sujet
1. If they can get value for Ullmark, I’m fine with trading him. I’m also OK letting Bussi sit on the NHL roster as a 3rd goalie if they can’t. With our cap position next year, we should be able to afford it.

2. Losing Heinen would be stupid unless he believes he can make more the. $2.25m on the open market. He fits what Montgomery likes and would be a low cost flyer that can improve a line.

3. Lindholm is coming off a bad year where you can look at circumstance and understand why. At the beginning of the year, he would have been the best case scenario acquisition in free agency for the Bruins.

4. it sure looks like Don Sweeney isn’t letting this one year cloud his judgement or he wouldn’t have tried to acquire him twice asking to tie him up long term. Fully anticipating a 7 year offer between 6.75 and 7.5M to Lindholm from Boston. Wouldn’t be shocked at a 5 year offer over that number. His play this year warrants some level of discount front eg Scheifele or Hovart deals, but it’s reactionary to disregard his 6 years before this past year.

5. If you’re signing DeBrusk, my assumption is you are pursuing a D in free agency instead of Lindholm.

If point #5 was meant for me, then no! I don’t believe a top 4 LD (ie: Hanafin) makes sense when you can see Lohrei improving with every game he plays! Sure he makes some dumb mistakes every now and then but that’s THIS year. Keep him up from the start of next season and have some depth in case of injuries. Maybe Fleury isn’t the preferred target but he’s a big body who can throw it around.
BTW, I agree with points 1 through 4 and can’t understand why the bulk of this group over-values Elias Lindholm as much as they do! He was a stud with Gaudreau and Tkachuk on his wings and hasn’t re-captured that form since their departure. I think 6.5 to 7 is all Sweeney will pay for him.
Celtics21 a aimé ceci.
31 mars à 13 h 30
Quoting: Bruinadian67
If point #5 was meant for me, then no! I don’t believe a top 4 LD (ie: Hanafin) makes sense when you can see Lohrei improving with every game he plays! Sure he makes some dumb mistakes every now and then but that’s THIS year. Keep him up from the start of next season and have some depth in case of injuries. Maybe Fleury isn’t the preferred target but he’s a big body who can throw it around.
BTW, I agree with points 1 through 4 and can’t understand why the bulk of this group over-values Elias Lindholm as much as they do! He was a stud with Gaudreau and Tkachuk on his wings and hasn’t re-captured that form since their departure. I think 6.5 to 7 is all Sweeney will pay for him.

I don’t believe Sweeney would have acquired Lindholm only to lose him in free agency. I also don’t believe people are overvaluing him. I think it’s more a form of acceptance that one explainable variance year doesn’t lower value by more than $2M AAV. He was easily making $8.5M AAV before this year based on comparables. I do think it is between 7 and 7.5M personally, but could see him sign for less for an opportunity to play between Zacha and Pasta (likely years and not AAV would be my guess, but it is guess)

With regards to Lohrei not being able to develop as a 3rd line defenseman, that’s BS and you know it. One could make the argument that they acquired Peake to give him a more defensively sound running mate. Right now, he’s the 8th defenseman on the roster, so his level of “improvement” isn’t enough to play over a journeyman AHL’er and an old man signed to a minimum. I do agree he’s gotten better, but not enough to play this year barring injuries.

Even if they choose to sign Lindholm, my bet is they sign a cheaper defenseman to a shorter term contract with the express purpose of NOT pushing Lohrei to a top 4 role before he’s remotely prepared to do it. I like Lohrei and believe he will EVENTUALLY will develop into a solid 2nd line defenseman, but I’d be happy if it is within the next two calendar years. Development at the NHL level on lower lines is generally preferable.
Bruinadian67 a aimé ceci.
31 mars à 14 h 1
Démarrer sujet
I don’t believe Sweeney would have acquired Lindholm only to lose him in free agency. I also don’t believe people are overvaluing him. I think it’s more a form of acceptance that one explainable variance year doesn’t lower value by more than $2M AAV. He was easily making $8.5M AAV before this year based on comparables. I do think it is between 7 and 7.5M personally, but could see him sign for less for an opportunity to play between Zacha and Pasta (likely years and not AAV would be my guess, but it is guess)

With regards to Lohrei not being able to develop as a 3rd line defenseman, that’s BS and you know it. One could make the argument that they acquired Peake to give him a more defensively sound running mate. Right now, he’s the 8th defenseman on the roster, so his level of “improvement” isn’t enough to play over a journeyman AHL’er and an old man signed to a minimum. I do agree he’s gotten better, but not enough to play this year barring injuries.

Even if they choose to sign Lindholm, my bet is they sign a cheaper defenseman to a shorter term contract with the express purpose of NOT pushing Lohrei to a top 4 role before he’s remotely prepared to do it. I like Lohrei and believe he will EVENTUALLY will develop into a solid 2nd line defenseman, but I’d be happy if it is within the next two calendar years. Development at the NHL level on lower lines is generally preferable.

I think we’re kind of saying the same thing. I don’t expect Lohrei to play the full season next year, just a bit more than he did this year. Maybe it makes more sense to get a better LD and let the current guys playing center to carry on? This ACGM was made to feel out Bruins fans’ thoughts on Swayman trusting the organization to extend the tandem as long as possible! Fantasy more than reality LOL 😂
31 mars à 14 h 42
Quoting: Bruinadian67
I think we’re kind of saying the same thing. I don’t expect Lohrei to play the full season next year, just a bit more than he did this year. Maybe it makes more sense to get a better LD and let the current guys playing center to carry on? This ACGM was made to feel out Bruins fans’ thoughts on Swayman trusting the organization to extend the tandem as long as possible! Fantasy more than reality LOL 😂

If we don’t extend Swayman now, when is he an unrestricted free agent?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage