SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Swap this

Créé par: penguinswin
Publié: 22 mars à 23 h 53
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 42/192 (22%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Skinner, JeffSabres de BuffaloLNH-1 968 750 $011---63242145--
Johnson, RyanExempté du ballottageSabres de BuffaloMineures-0 $011---41077--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Gaudreau, JohnnyBlue Jackets de ColumbusLNH-2 132 813 $011---69114051--
Boqvist, AdamBlue Jackets de ColumbusLNH-568 750 $011---351910--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial8 379 147 $2342653616
Variation-732 813 $100000
Final7 646 334 $ (↓)24 (↑)42653616-12219

Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusBlue Jackets de Columbus

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Gaudreau, JohnnyBlue Jackets de ColumbusLNH-2 132 813 $011---69114051--
Boqvist, AdamBlue Jackets de ColumbusLNH-568 750 $011---351910--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Skinner, JeffSabres de BuffaloLNH-1 968 750 $011---63242145--
Johnson, RyanExempté du ballottageSabres de BuffaloMineures-0 $011---41077--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial4 206 854 $2644623614
Variation732 813 $-100000
Final4 939 667 $ (↑)25 (↓)4462361412-21-9
23 mars à 6 h 53
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 430
If I'm CBJ, I'm looking to move those guys for more value than this, and if I'm Buffalo, I'd be hunting for difficult players to play against
Ghost_of_Boomer et CaseyFlyman a aimé ceci.
23 mars à 17 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 374
Quoting: Element23VM
If I'm CBJ, I'm looking to move those guys for more value than this, and if I'm Buffalo, I'd be hunting for difficult players to play against

True enough, but getting a RHD for a younger LHD prospect is a reasonable flip. And Gaudreau has100pt potential with a real 1C, which BUF has in Thompson or Cozens compared to Jenner or Sillinger.... and then beef up in another deal or UFA addition... thoughts?
24 mars à 22 h 28
Quoting: penguinswin
True enough, but getting a RHD for a younger LHD prospect is a reasonable flip. And Gaudreau has100pt potential with a real 1C, which BUF has in Thompson or Cozens compared to Jenner or Sillinger.... and then beef up in another deal or UFA addition... thoughts?

- if CBJ is selling these guys, they'd sell them in separate transactions. It's exceedingly rare that two key players from one team goes to another team. It's one key player for one key prospect, and then one side or the other adds a little bit to square off value.

- If CBJ is selling Boqvist, I'm not sure Buffalo's the team that's buying.

- If I'm Buffalo, I'm hunting for RHDs, but I'm looking for someone with good speed and size, and uses his size to win puck battles on the boards and plays with an edge.

- CBJ probably isn't selling Gaudreau, but if they were in a hypothetical situation, sells aren't hockey trades. It's not going to be Skinner. It's going to be for a young talent and more assets to square the deal. It'll be a low price if Gaudreau pulls a Rick Nash and names off a single team, but it'll be a better price if he gives multiple options.

- Boqvist and Gaudreau being sold, CBJ's going shopping for the best price they can possibly get, which takes a while, and won't be a hockey trade like this one is.
24 mars à 23 h 10
Démarrer sujet
- if CBJ is selling these guys, they'd sell them in separate transactions. It's exceedingly rare that two key players from one team goes to another team. It's one key player for one key prospect, and then one side or the other adds a little bit to square off value.

- If CBJ is selling Boqvist, I'm not sure Buffalo's the team that's buying.

- If I'm Buffalo, I'm hunting for RHDs, but I'm looking for someone with good speed and size, and uses his size to win puck battles on the boards and plays with an edge.

- CBJ probably isn't selling Gaudreau, but if they were in a hypothetical situation, sells aren't hockey trades. It's not going to be Skinner. It's going to be for a young talent and more assets to square the deal. It'll be a low price if Gaudreau pulls a Rick Nash and names off a single team, but it'll be a better price if he gives multiple options.

- Boqvist and Gaudreau being sold, CBJ's going shopping for the best price they can possibly get, which takes a while, and won't be a hockey trade like this one is.

Fair enough. I appreciate the logic train. I guess it depends on where CBJ sees itself going with a new GM TBD. And how Gaudreau sees himself with that direction. Most likely if he wants out, he can pick between east coast area teams that are contenders for playoff spots, but the cap might prevent most of them. I see PHI - who wasn't interested before and BUF as the most realistic options, unless someone makes a serious salary dump. Maybe if BUF dumps Skinner's contract to someone that it might work with a prospect/ pick package? Just trying to think outside the box
25 mars à 10 h 22
Quoting: penguinswin
Fair enough. I appreciate the logic train. I guess it depends on where CBJ sees itself going with a new GM TBD. And how Gaudreau sees himself with that direction. Most likely if he wants out, he can pick between east coast area teams that are contenders for playoff spots, but the cap might prevent most of them. I see PHI - who wasn't interested before and BUF as the most realistic options, unless someone makes a serious salary dump. Maybe if BUF dumps Skinner's contract to someone that it might work with a prospect/ pick package? Just trying to think outside the box

I draw a ring around NJ because he didn't want to play there, but he wanted to be close to there... just not there. If that logic rings true, Philly and the New Yorks are too close, though I know he entertained Philly. That ring would be Boston, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Nashville (I'm not sure he'd go to a western team), and Washington... maybe.
penguinswin a aimé ceci.
25 mars à 16 h 58
Démarrer sujet
I draw a ring around NJ because he didn't want to play there, but he wanted to be close to there... just not there. If that logic rings true, Philly and the New Yorks are too close, though I know he entertained Philly. That ring would be Boston, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Nashville (I'm not sure he'd go to a western team), and Washington... maybe.

I will be waiting to see where he lands this summer!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage