Forums/Armchair-GM

LAK money

Créé par: dgibb10
Équipe: 2024-25 Kings de Los Angeles
Date de création initiale: 22 mars 2024
Publié: 22 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
1 mill in overages to talbot, 800k to byfield.

What is the plan to fill out the rest of the roster if byfield gets the huge contract?
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
88 000 000 $
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Frais de résiliation
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1585 700 000 $76 450 833 $1 850 000 $140 000 $9 249 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
AG, C
RFA
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
875 000 $875 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
4 200 000 $4 200 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
845 000 $845 000 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
C
RFA - 2
805 833 $805 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 mars à 14 h 57
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,172
Curious to see what is going to happen with Byfield’s contract. Even if you guy minimum goalies, I don’t think you are going to have enough to sign Byfield to an 8 year contract and keep Matt Roy.
22 mars à 15 h 9
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,141
Quoting: Celtics21
Curious to see what is going to happen with Byfield’s contract. Even if you guy minimum goalies, I don’t think you are going to have enough to sign Byfield to an 8 year contract and keep Matt Roy.

I think Matt Roy is as good as gone unless he takes a nice discount. Spence and Clarke should be able to cover those spots.
22 mars à 15 h 10
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,493
****emo, Turcotte, Spence, Thomas will sign league minimums to play in the NHL. Let Grundstrom and Lizotte walk unless they take discounts. Sign Jeff Carter or Trevor Lewis at minimums if the Kings need vets.

From a goaltending perspective I think Stolarz or Brossoit would take under $3M to take a stab at starting. Offer Rittich $1.6M x 2. As long as goaltending is around $4M there is other areas the Kings can address.

With Roy gone, LA can have their seven defensemen ready with the signing of Spence.

Sign someone hunting a cup like Kane or Wheeler at a minimum for bolstered scoring to replace Arvidsson.
22 mars à 15 h 14
Mac1010
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 723
Quoting: tryger
****emo, Turcotte, Spence, Thomas will sign league minimums to play in the NHL. Let Grundstrom and Lizotte walk unless they take discounts. Sign Jeff Carter or Trevor Lewis at minimums if the Kings need vets.

From a goaltending perspective I think Stolarz or Brossoit would take under $3M to take a stab at starting. Offer Rittich $1.6M x 2. As long as goaltending is around $4M there is other areas the Kings can address.

With Roy gone, LA can have their seven defensemen ready with the signing of Spence.

Sign someone hunting a cup like Kane or Wheeler at a minimum for bolstered scoring to replace Arvidsson.

if that all your moves are above I dont think kane or Wheeler will even look at this team. you are in a tough spot not many options. I think the PLD trade really handcuffed this team.
22 mars à 15 h 18
Quoting: mm1010
if that all your moves are above I dont think kane or Wheeler will even look at this team. you are in a tough spot not many options. I think the PLD trade really handcuffed this team.

I think if LA makes it out of the first round, they become a destination. Wheeler played a lot with PLD, so that wouldn't surprise me.
22 mars à 15 h 20
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,130

I think LAK is dangerously at risk to losing a few of those yet to breakout rookies to offer sheets if other GMs had any balls. I'd love to see NJD take a stab at turcotte in the 2-3 mill AAV range, either via trade or offer sheet.

8 mill on byfield, 4 mill on goalies leaves you 9.5 mill to fill out the rest of the roster of 9 guys.

That's 2D,3 scratches,and 4 forwards.
22 mars à 15 h 21
Mac1010
I think if LA makes it out of the first round, they become a destination. Wheeler played a lot with PLD, so that wouldn't surprise me.

still not sold on that especially with the pieces you will be losing. From what I heard of the jets PLD was not a teammate Favorite far from it. not sure he will have the pull your hoping. also wheeler looks pretty happy in NY and will most likely stayput
22 mars à 15 h 41
Quoting: dgibb10
I think LAK is dangerously at risk to losing a few of those yet to breakout rookies to offer sheets if other GMs had any balls. I'd love to see NJD take a stab at turcotte in the 2-3 mill AAV range, either via trade or offer sheet.

8 mill on byfield, 4 mill on goalies leaves you 9.5 mill to fill out the rest of the roster of 9 guys.

Eh Turcotte is going to stick with LA, making a $2M offer that LA matches would make it so that LA wouldn't trade with you for a few years and opens yourself to similar. People had the chance to take Thomas and ****emo, I think they make the team next season.

Also, who knows what LA does, no one expected the PLD trade last season.
22 mars à 15 h 43
still not sold on that especially with the pieces you will be losing. From what I heard of the jets PLD was not a teammate Favorite far from it. not sure he will have the pull your hoping. also wheeler looks pretty happy in NY and will most likely stayput

That's not true, PLD was actually well-liked in the Jets locker room. I think people just think of him as this super toxic player but the reality is his style looks a bit lazy and he lacks defensive prowess which is really tough for a center in LA, where the system is defense based. There was no reports that he was tearing up the Jets locker room or that he was disliked.
22 mars à 15 h 44
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist
Eh Turcotte is going to stick with LA, making a $2M offer that LA matches would make it so that LA wouldn't trade with you for a few years and opens yourself to similar. People had the chance to take Thomas and ****emo, I think they make the team next season.

Also, who knows what LA does, no one expected the PLD trade last season.

Realistically offer sheets aren't gonna happen for that reason. But I'd certainly be sending trade offers for Turcotte, especially if he's being a bit tough in contract negotiations where every penny counts to the kings. I wouldn't take less than 1.5-2 if I were turcotte, but who knows
22 mars à 15 h 46
Realistically offer sheets aren't gonna happen for that reason. But I'd certainly be sending trade offers for Turcotte, especially if he's being a bit tough in contract negotiations where every penny counts to the kings. I wouldn't take less than 1.5-2 if I were turcotte, but who knows

Dance with the one who took you there, Turcotte has had several injury issues and LA has not pressured him into lineups. I think he'll be given Lizotte's role next season, and the potential to play on other lines. He's spent time on the top line this season, so I think he sees that LA has a place for him.
22 mars à 15 h 48
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist
Dance with the one who took you there, Turcotte has had several injury issues and LA has not pressured him into lineups. I think he'll be given Lizotte's role next season, and the potential to play on other lines. He's spent time on the top line this season, so I think he sees that LA has a place for him.

Lizotte available then potentially? NJD should also have him as a target imo. What approximately would he cost in a trade?
22 mars à 15 h 49
Lizotte available then potentially? NJD should also have him as a target imo. What approximately would he cost in a trade?

Not sure, but they want size on the bottom-6. I think they move on from him because he is due a raise, unless he takes some stupid friendly deal for LA.
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
22 mars à 15 h 51
Mac1010
That's not true, PLD was actually well-liked in the Jets locker room. I think people just think of him as this super toxic player but the reality is his style looks a bit lazy and he lacks defensive prowess which is really tough for a center in LA, where the system is defense based. There was no reports that he was tearing up the Jets locker room or that he was disliked.

Just what i heard. Iknow people who work around the team. I will go with their judgement.
22 mars à 15 h 52

It should be noted, that it's more likely Byfield takes a bridge contract to maximize his payday in two years when Kopi falls off the books.
22 mars à 15 h 53
Just what i heard. Iknow people who work around the team. I will go with their judgement.

I listened to the jets beat writer after PLD was traded, he indicated he had a great relationship with everyone on the team. I suppose it's possible, but conjecture isn't really solid reasoning.
22 mars à 15 h 54
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist
It should be noted, that it's more likely Byfield takes a bridge contract to maximize his payday in two years when Kopi falls off the books.

Would the kings take that long term risk for the short term payoff??

And would byfield risk that long term security?
22 mars à 15 h 55
Mac1010
I listened to the jets beat writer after PLD was traded, he indicated he had a great relationship with everyone on the team. I suppose it's possible, but conjecture isn't really solid reasoning.

there is usually a note of truth to it though.
22 mars à 15 h 59
Would the kings take that long term risk for the short term payoff??

And would byfield risk that long term security?

I think the Kings would extend Byfield during the bridge. They'd match anything anyone would put out there. It's more that you have an opportunity to really go for a run with Kopitar if Byfield takes a bridge. I don't think it's smart but Blake is committed to Kopitar and Doughty having a cup potential team.
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
22 mars à 16 h 0
there is usually a note of truth to it though.

Eh, I think you never hear good things from a team or a fanbase when a player leaves because they want to play elsewhere (and he wasn't the only one).
22 mars à 16 h 1
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist
I think the Kings would extend Byfield during the bridge. They'd match anything anyone would put out there. It's more that you have an opportunity to really go for a run with Kopitar if Byfield takes a bridge. I don't think it's smart but Blake is committed to Kopitar and Doughty having a cup potential team.

Fair enough. How much do you think a bridge would be?
22 mars à 16 h 5
Fair enough. How much do you think a bridge would be?

$4-6Mx2 makes sense, you could sign Roy, you could bolster goaltending, you could get a top-6 forward.
22 mars à 16 h 7
Mac1010
Eh, I think you never hear good things from a team or a fanbase when a player leaves because they want to play elsewhere (and he wasn't the only one).

this is while he was there not after.

Just like his former coach in LA and current team mate doughty called him out to the media. Doughty didnt name names but everyone knew who he was talking about. Can tell you doughty wont forget that and will always be on edge with it.
22 mars à 16 h 9
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,519

You don't have the correct salary cap in this agm
22 mars à 16 h 10
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,519

Why would turcotte get anything above his qo? He stinks

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage