Forums/Armchair-GM

Bruins fans

Créé par: Kyle_Okposo_Lover
Équipe: 2023-24 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 18 mars 2024
Publié: 18 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Trying to figure out all of your top prospects. There are very few I see making the NHL ever, please lmk who I am missing here!
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
1950 000 $
Transactions
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
883 500 000 $11 911 667 $4 500 000 $160 000 $71 588 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C
RFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
863 333 $863 333 $
AD
RFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
950 000 $950 000 $
C, AG, AD
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
910 000 $910 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
860 000 $860 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
775 000 $775 000 $
G
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 mars à 15 h 43
Rejoint: oct. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 327
Team likes D Jackson Edward out of London in the OHL. Is a bit of a hot head it looks like but logs massive minutes and plays with an edge, I've heard the "man among boys" analogy thrown around
Kyle_Okposo_Lover a aimé ceci.
18 mars à 15 h 49
Rejoint: oct. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 327
There's also Pelosi and Hendrickson in the USHL from this past draft, people seem to really like both of them, especially Pelosi, Oskar Jellvik at Boston College has been playing with Cutter Gauthier, and Brett Harrison has been playing a lot better in Providence as of late. Had a rough start in the AHL but has found his game a bit from what I've heard.

Also a few goalies in Bussi in Providence and Dyck in the WHL has been lighting it up recently, was on a 16 game win streak or something like that.
18 mars à 16 h 17
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,454
Poitras, Lysell, Lohrei. Although older, Merkulov and Bussi have the potential to be regulars based on their play at the pro level so far. Most of the rest should be bottom-line players if they make it or minor leaguers; hopefully 2-3 can hit.
18 mars à 16 h 42
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,172
Outside of the players you mentioned

LW
Oskar Jelvik, LW, Boston College
Brett Harrison, LW, Providence
Trevor Kuntar, LW, Providence
Beckett Hendrickson, LW, Dubuque

If you could combine Jelvik’s instincts with Harrison’s size and shot strength with Kuntar’s fire … you’d have an awesome player. All three are interesting bottom 6 candidates. Hendricksen has the best upside of the group, but is raw.

C -
Johnny Beecher, Boston
Cheis Pelosi, Sioux Ciry

Beecher is a 4C candidate with good tools, but not much of an offensive game. Pelosi is a toolsy kid with a good makeup who hasn’t played through the traditional channels.

RW
Ryan Walsh - Cornell
Riley Duran - Providence College

Walsh is more skilled, but I like Duran’s makeup.

LD
Jackson Edward - London

G
Reid Dyck - Swift Current
Phillip Svedeback - Providence college

Dyck has emerged into a very good goalie prospects. Svedebeck is an interesting backup option
18 mars à 17 h 12
Ultimately, I wouldn’t be surprised if Boston has more NHL players with 200 game potential on their list than given credit for, but they don’t have many star caliber prospects comparatively though I take the top 3 of Poitras, Lysell, and Lohrei over a lot of the more highly regard trios.

Hoping they sign Collin Graf. They can likely sell a great opportunity for him
BruinsWoahWoah a aimé ceci.
19 mars à 10 h 36
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 340
Quoting: Celtics21
Ultimately, I wouldn’t be surprised if Boston has more NHL players with 200 game potential on their list than given credit for, but they don’t have many star caliber prospects comparatively though I take the top 3 of Poitras, Lysell, and Lohrei over a lot of the more highly regard trios.

Hoping they sign Collin Graf. They can likely sell a great opportunity for him

I agree with you here: I believe all three are better than they are given credit for and will all have long NHL careers. IMO Lysell has the highest potential of them all... kid can be a gamebreaker, Poitras probably has the lowest floor... he is already showing the ability to play in the NHL at 19 with excellent vision and hockey IQ he just needs to put on some size, and Lohrei has developed a lot this year is showing flashes of being a dynamic offensive D.

I disagree with your take of Beecher though IMO he should have already locked up the 4C job. He is excellent on faceoffs and has great defensive awareness. He has shown offensive potential but has not produced consistently in that phase of the game yet. He is already a good 4C and is still only 22 in his second full pro season. IMO his ceiling is as a 3C and a similar player to Michael McLeod.
19 mars à 11 h 59
Modifié 19 mars à 12 h 15
Quoting: BruinsWoahWoah
I agree with you here: I believe all three are better than they are given credit for and will all have long NHL careers. IMO Lysell has the highest potential of them all... kid can be a gamebreaker, Poitras probably has the lowest floor... he is already showing the ability to play in the NHL at 19 with excellent vision and hockey IQ he just needs to put on some size, and Lohrei has developed a lot this year is showing flashes of being a dynamic offensive D.

I disagree with your take of Beecher though IMO he should have already locked up the 4C job. He is excellent on faceoffs and has great defensive awareness. He has shown offensive potential but has not produced consistently in that phase of the game yet. He is already a good 4C and is still only 22 in his second full pro season. IMO his ceiling is as a 3C and a similar player to Michael McLeod.

I doubt Beecher has that type of offensive ceiling, which is fine. You need a fourth line center, but he’s not nearly aggressive enough offensively to remotely put him in the same category as McLeod as a talent.

I’m not sure where Lysell lands. To me, he’s a more skilled version of Victor Arvidssen. Top 6 talent is obvious watching him as long as he continues to let his teammates create for him and plays within a team structure. Excited to see what he can do
19 mars à 12 h 48
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,988
i think brett harrison has a pretty good shot of being a middle six NHLer.
19 mars à 13 h 13
Quoting: Bcarlo25
i think brett harrison has a pretty good shot of being a middle six NHLer.

He has the shot and the size to be a middle sixer. I really think Mouganel has done a very good job of getting him engaged. I am concerned about his skating.
BruinsWoahWoah a aimé ceci.
19 mars à 13 h 33
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 340
Quoting: Celtics21
I doubt Beecher has that type of offensive ceiling, which is fine. You need a fourth line center, but he’s not nearly aggressive enough offensively to remotely put him in the same category as McLeod as a talent.

I’m not sure where Lysell lands. To me, he’s a more skilled version of Victor Arvidssen. Top 6 talent is obvious watching him as long as he continues to let his teammates create for him and plays within a team structure. Excited to see what he can do

There is also a four year gap in terms of their development... looking at their stats and metrics from this season:

Beecher
41 Games 6 goals 2 Assists 8 Points -5
1.12 Pts per 60
54.6% Faceoff
31% Defensive Zone Start
33% Corsi

McLeod
45 Games 10 goals 9 assists 19 points +6
1.67 Pts per 60
65% Faceoff
23% Defensive Zone Start
49% Corsi

Beecher is off to a pretty good start - especially when you compare to McLeod's start to his career (20 points in his first 85 games with a -16, about 52% FO win, and no goals in his first 30+ games). McLeod's best season was 26 points in 80 games last year, so I think you are overrating McLeod's offensive abilities. Statistically speaking, Beecher's first 40 games are better by pretty much every metric than McLeod's first 40 games. Beecher should be capable of matching this production by his 3rd or 4th pro season - I view him long-term as good 3C/excellent 4C who can be dominant on the forecheck and put up 30-40 points depending on the talent he is playing with. He is a poor man's Charlie Coyle, but better at FOs.

Lysell has a bright future - a little surprised he has not gotten a call up yet based on his play the last three months. Obvious top 6 talent who should make the team out of camp next year... a more skilled Arvidssen is a good comp IMO. Arvidssen had back to back 60 point seasons in Nashville - Lysell should be able to hit the 60 point mark consistently if he can reach his potential and stay healthy.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage