Forums/Armchair-GM

Fitting Hanifin

Créé par: CertifiedAverage
Équipe: 2024-25 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 17 mars 2024
Publié: 17 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
With it being reported that Hanifin is keen to go to TBL I thought I'd see how he fits in with their off-season puzzle. Not very well, I must say. Looking at this, I am curious how TBL would see a hypothetical Hanifin signing. It sure gets tricky. Would you see it as a long-term thing for when Hedman goes? Would you keep going for it or try a quick re-tool? What low cap-hit players would you look for to fill out the forward group? Would you make more trades or would you go to your non-roster players?
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3900 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
77 700 000 $
Transactions
CBJ
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (TBL)
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2025 (EDM)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2026 (TBL)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MIN
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de ARI
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2187 700 000 $87 185 000 $0 $80 000 $515 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 8
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
2 665 000 $2 665 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AG
RFA
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
7 700 000 $7 700 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 7
775 000 $775 000 $
G
UFA - 1
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
DG
RFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 mars à 17 h 7
mostly harmless
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,289
That Texier offer sheet is matched immediately and y'all get a nice card in the mail for it (assuming he even signs it; he's potentially worth more). But not a nice enough one that we change our minds w/r/t whether or not we want to move on from Olivier.
17 mars à 17 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 123
Modifié 17 mars à 17 h 21
Quoting: Viqsi
That Texier offer sheet is matched immediately and y'all get a nice card in the mail for it. But not a nice enough one that we change our minds w/r/t whether or not we want to move on from Olivier.

I am a CBJ fan too. I am just curious about Hanifin's supposed interest in TBL and I know Columbus players best, so I just inserted players I assume Tampa would be interested in.

Regarding Texier, I just took some prognosticated salary for him and added 100 000 and a year. You're right, of course. CBJ have more cap space so sure, they could match it. I guess Tampa could trade for him too, but that would cost more. For Olivier I just took the price Columbus paid for him. I think Columbus can replace him, even though I like him and what he brings to Columbus. I just thought that he's the kind of guy Tampa would like to put on their fourth line.

EDIT: But you have inspired me to alter their method of acquiring the two players. I'll just make it so that TBL acquires them both via a trade. With a new GM and an abundance of forwards, maybe CBJ accept. I wouldn't. But I think of it as an insert-player-here.
17 mars à 17 h 22
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 974
Quoting: Viqsi
That Texier offer sheet is matched immediately and y'all get a nice card in the mail for it (assuming he even signs it; he's potentially worth more). But not a nice enough one that we change our minds w/r/t whether or not we want to move on from Olivier.

You work for the BJs?
17 mars à 17 h 33
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 273
Tampa could probably get Hanifin a bit cheaper at around 6.5 due to no state income tax but Im not sure if they would sign Hanifin over Stamkos. The only way to have both Hanifin and Stamkos is to trade Sheary and Jeannot and idk if JBB is willing to cut his losses on those signings. They also might want to resign duclair which would mean they couldnt get Hanifin
18 mars à 0 h 32
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Would you consider trading Cirelli to open up more space?
To add Hanifin?
I love Texiers game would love to see him play for TBL.
18 mars à 2 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: LordStanlersCup
Tampa could probably get Hanifin a bit cheaper at around 6.5 due to no state income tax but Im not sure if they would sign Hanifin over Stamkos. The only way to have both Hanifin and Stamkos is to trade Sheary and Jeannot and idk if JBB is willing to cut his losses on those signings. They also might want to resign duclair which would mean they couldnt get Hanifin

Maybe they could get him a little bit cheaper but I'd have to imagine that they'll have to compete with VGK and FLA.

Why do you think they would prefer Stamkos? Sentimental reasons or simply because they need F more than D?

Given how much they paid for Jeannot, I also thought they wouldn't want to trade him. But it's worse to double down on your mistakes than accept them. Maybe I should have included him in this scenario in the trade for Texier and Olivier (which, as it stands, is probably only accepted if CBJ can use the picks to improve their team with a young player now).

Quoting: TheConsigliere
Would you consider trading Cirelli to open up more space?
To add Hanifin?
I love Texiers game would love to see him play for TBL.

I'm not a TBL fan but I would only do it if I could replace him with a more cost-effective option (maybe Monahan?) and if I really believed that Hanifin can replace Hedman down the road. Tampa's forward group really lacks depth, it seems to me.
18 mars à 4 h 50
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 273
Quoting: CertifiedAverage
Maybe they could get him a little bit cheaper but I'd have to imagine that they'll have to compete with VGK and FLA.

Why do you think they would prefer Stamkos? Sentimental reasons or simply because they need F more than D?

Given how much they paid for Jeannot, I also thought they wouldn't want to trade him. But it's worse to double down on your mistakes than accept them. Maybe I should have included him in this scenario in the trade for Texier and Olivier (which, as it stands, is probably only accepted if CBJ can use the picks to improve their team with a young player now).

I'm not a TBL fan but I would only do it if I could replace him with a more cost-effective option (maybe Monahan?) and if I really believed that Hanifin can replace Hedman down the road. Tampa's forward group really lacks depth, it seems to me.

florida wouldnt be able to afford Hanifin and Hanifin has said the biggest factor in wanting to leave Calgary was wanting to be on the east coast closer to home (boston) so unless he really likes his time in Vegas it sounds like that might just be a pure rental for them. Not quite sure why he prefers Tampa over Boston though he never mentioned why, assuming taxes and weather? Yeah mostly sentimental reasons, can't see them parting with Stamkos unless he is asking for something they can't afford.
CertifiedAverage a aimé ceci.
18 mars à 5 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: LordStanlersCup
florida wouldnt be able to afford Hanifin and Hanifin has said the biggest factor in wanting to leave Calgary was wanting to be on the east coast closer to home (boston) so unless he really likes his time in Vegas it sounds like that might just be a pure rental for them. Not quite sure why he prefers Tampa over Boston though he never mentioned why, assuming taxes and weather? Yeah mostly sentimental reasons, can't see them parting with Stamkos unless he is asking for something they can't afford.

Yeah, I'd assume it's taxes and weather. From a purely sporting perspective, BOS makes more sense. From TBL's perspective, the only way I see Hanifin making sense is if they think he is the long-term replacement for Hedman. Re-signing Stamkos would be a short-term solution. I don't see how TBL can work long-term and short-term at the same time. So I think if they go for Hanifin, Stamkos is gone unless he feels very charitable towards TBL, which is unlikely.
18 mars à 10 h 0
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 564
Quoting: CertifiedAverage
Yeah, I'd assume it's taxes and weather. From a purely sporting perspective, BOS makes more sense. From TBL's perspective, the only way I see Hanifin making sense is if they think he is the long-term replacement for Hedman. Re-signing Stamkos would be a short-term solution. I don't see how TBL can work long-term and short-term at the same time. So I think if they go for Hanifin, Stamkos is gone unless he feels very charitable towards TBL, which is unlikely.

If any player is going to take a big discount to remain in Tampa, it's 100% Stamkos. There have been some rumors that he may be looking at a 3 or 4 year deal in tbe 5 aav range. If that is the case, they can sign him, Hanifin between 6.5 and 7(which was the rumored value of the basically agreed upon extension If reports are to be believed), and probabaly extend Duclair as long as they replace Sheary and Jeannot with low cost Syracuse promotions/ufa's. It's very tight against the cap though to make it all work, so if Hanifin ends up elsewhere, not an issue for Tampa. They can then give Stamkos and Duclair a bit more perhaps, and still fairly easily acquire a solid #3/4 type dman from ufa(and it looks to be a very good summer for ufa dmen availability).

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage