where are they headed

Créé par: batman
Équipe: 2024-25 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 16 mars 2024
Publié: 16 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Lot of cap space

Vegas misses Playoffs and Hanifin doesn't resign.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
2900 000 $
86 500 000 $
21 200 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
44 000 000 $
77 500 000 $
21 200 000 $
77 000 000 $
Transactions
BOS
  1. Schmid, Akira [Droits de RFA]
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (NJD)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de NJD
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2187 750 000 $87 791 667 $50 000 $542 500 $-41 667 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
11 250 000 $11 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
G
RFA
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
G
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
900 000 $900 000 $
G
RFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 mars à 15 h 30
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,221
The Ullmark guess seems to be as good a guess as any

1. If DeBrusk were signing for 4, he would have been signed already. Add $1.5M to $2M and it’s possible

2. Hanifin is signing in Vegas or Tampa. It appears that taxes and sunshine are more important than proximity to family. Maybe that changes, but let’s see. I would easily prioritize him over Lindholm because of age, but I’m expecting it to be Lindholm who is signed

In a year where they have cap, don’t anticipate they will go with a 21 man roster … so you can remove 800k to 1.6M from your available cap to spend
16 mars à 15 h 37
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,213
I think (with some optimism) with Ullmarks NTC being the entire western conference, Boston needing to clear cap space to sign top UFAs in this scenario, and no other big suitors in the metro (because Boston definitely won’t be selling to a team like Toronto), NJD could get a fleece on an Ullmark deal
16 mars à 15 h 39
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 798
Quoting: Celtics21

1. If DeBrusk were signing for 4, he would have been signed already. Add $1.5M to $2M and it’s possible

2. Hanifin is signing in Vegas or Tampa. It appears that taxes and sunshine are more important than proximity to family. Maybe that changes, but let’s see. I would easily prioritize him over Lindholm because of age, but I’m expecting it to be Lindholm who is signed

In a year where they have cap, don’t anticipate they will go with a 21 man roster … so you can remove 800k to 1.6M from your available cap to spend

DeBrusk at 6M seems like a lot. Not sure if i would give him that deal.

Things could change with Hanifin. We never know but Boston is 100% in the top destinations. Not the favorites but they're still in there.

Can Swayman get 6M AAV and take Hanifin to 6.75M like H.Lindholm?
16 mars à 15 h 39
I Love J Boqvist

How much do you think Ullmarks NTC affects his price now?

In my estimation that really only leaves NJD, maybe Carolina as buyers. (No way Boston sells him to Toronto)

Would it potentially lower the price or just makes it more likely that Boston runs it back with both of Ullmark and Swayman?
16 mars à 15 h 41
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: dgibb10
I think (with some optimism) with Ullmarks NTC being the entire western conference, Boston needing to clear cap space to sign top UFAs in this scenario, and no other big suitors in the metro (because Boston definitely won’t be selling to a team like Toronto), NJD could get a fleece on an Ullmark deal

They will be in no hurry to deal him. Even with him they have a lot of cap space. They're not in the same situation as Colorado.
16 mars à 15 h 43

In my estimation that really only leaves NJD, maybe Carolina as buyers. (No way Boston sells him to Toronto)

Would it potentially lower the price or just makes it more likely that Boston runs it back with both of Ullmark and Swayman?

I don’t think it decreases his price one bit with Sweeney and our cap position. If anything, it increases the likelihood he returns to Boston.

The one variation to that is if JDB agrees to a bargain contract and Lindholm or Hanifin make it clear they want Boston.

Consider JDB is rumored to be asking for, I don’t think that’s a risk,
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
16 mars à 15 h 44
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: batman
They will be in no hurry to deal him. Even with him they have a lot of cap space. They're not in the same situation as Colorado.

In this situation they are going after 2 high paid UFAs. They 100% need to clear cap space for a situation like this.
batman a aimé ceci.
16 mars à 15 h 44
I Love J Boqvist
I don’t think it decreases his price one bit with Sweeney and our cap position. If anything, it increases the likelihood he returns to Boston.

The one variation to that is if JDB agrees to a bargain contract and Lindholm or Hanifin make it clear they want Boston.

Consider JDB is rumored to be asking for, I don’t think that’s a risk,

Fair. Do you think there’s a chance of Ullmark getting extended or it just means he’ll likely be walked to UFA?
16 mars à 15 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 33

Don't agree on Hanifin. He ain't signing in Vegas.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/hanifin-denies-putting-flames-in-tough-spot-with-trade-deadline-decision/

Quote:
“I wasn’t ever going to sign an extension just anywhere in the league.

“I don’t think any player in the NHL would do that.”

So, where would he have signed?

“Preferably east coast, close to home,” said the Boston native.

“But then you have to find teams in playoff contention and teams with money and space that want you. It boils down to a few teams."

The Bruins just didn't have space at the TDL. Tampa is far from a foregone conclusion.
16 mars à 15 h 49
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: ethanwinters

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/hanifin-denies-putting-flames-in-tough-spot-with-trade-deadline-decision/

The Bruins just didn't have space at the TDL. Tampa is far from a foregone conclusion.

I think NJD will be in the Hanifin mix as well. Close and he has ties to Fitzgerald.
ethanwinters a aimé ceci.
16 mars à 15 h 49
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea

But when you look at the teams that are going to look for a 1A goalie this summer and this FA class, Brossoit being the best goalie. You realize that Boston could bank a lot with Ullmark. Saros being made Unavailable and Markstrom turning 35 next season clearly helps Boston.
16 mars à 15 h 50
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
I think NJD will be in the Hanifin mix as well. Close and he has ties to Fitzgerald.

Would Block Hughes on that LD no? Or move Sieghentaler to the 3rd pair.
16 mars à 15 h 53
I Love J Boqvist
Would Block Hughes on that LD no? Or move Sieghentaler to the 3rd pair.

Siegs to the 3rd pair. He was excellent last year but him (and Marino) have taken steps backwards this year. It’s a big factor in NJDs struggles this year. Ideally he can become what severson was on the 3rd pair (and his salary isn’t an issue at a cheap 3.4 mill).
16 mars à 15 h 58
Quoting: ethanwinters

That’s good to know. Opens up another option if we keep cap space open.

I still think it’s Lindholm based on the effort to acquire him twice at the deadline even when Hanifin was available. Time will tell

Fair. Do you think there’s a chance of Ullmark getting extended or it just means he’ll likely be walked to UFA?

In that scenario, I assume he gets walked to free agency which would probably be the least amount of stability for him.

Part of me wonders if his team would offer a longer deal, decreased AAV with trade protection to stay in Boston. I doubt it
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
16 mars à 16 h 3
DeBrusk at 6M seems like a lot. Not sure if i would give him that deal.

Things could change with Hanifin. We never know but Boston is 100% in the top destinations. Not the favorites but they're still in there.

Can Swayman get 6M AAV and take Hanifin to 6.75M like H.Lindholm?

From what has been spouted on podcasts (would not label it as credible since I don’t even remember which podcasts since they all Melded together towards the end of the deadline), DeBrusk and Boston were ~$2M AAV apart, he was asking for term, and his agent was asking for lockout protection. Starts of negotiations are always difficult, but that is pretty far apart
16 mars à 16 h 9
I Love J Boqvist
That’s good to know. Opens up another option if we keep cap space open.

I still think it’s Lindholm based on the effort to acquire him twice at the deadline even when Hanifin was available. Time will tell

In that scenario, I assume he gets walked to free agency which would probably be the least amount of stability for him.

Part of me wonders if his team would offer a longer deal, decreased AAV with trade protection to stay in Boston. I doubt it

Good to know and think about. As always your insight and perspective is much appreciated
Celtics21 a aimé ceci.
16 mars à 16 h 12
Good to know and think about. As always your insight and perspective is much appreciated

Still believe NJ and Boston make the most sense with regards to an Ullmark deal. While I like Markstrom, the difference in age should be a consideration.

The PLD rumors are more credible to me than some Boston fans are hoping for, because I can see the value base on both sides if I don’t look at my natural disdain for players who have dogged it,

Ullmark turning down a deal where he’d be away from his family for months is different than in the offseason if it is accompanied with an extension that brings stability home

Appreciate the discussion
dgibb10 et ethanwinters a aimé ceci.
16 mars à 16 h 19
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,869

Canes will not be interested. Philly, Wash, Det all possibilities as well. Pens if they trade Jarry.

Boston simply does not have to move him. Your wishful thinking of a fleece is just not going to happen.
dgibb10, Celtics21 et palhal a aimé ceci.
16 mars à 16 h 24
Quoting: Gofnut999
Canes will not be interested. Philly, Wash, Det all possibilities as well. Pens if they trade Jarry.

Boston simply does not have to move him. Your wishful thinking of a fleece is just not going to happen.

I’d add Detroit to that list because they have a ready made NHL prospect on defense and more picks plus being a hub for international flights. I tend to think they make as much sense as New Jersey
16 mars à 16 h 25
I’d add Detroit to that list because they have a ready made NHL prospect on defense and more picks plus being a hub for international flights. I tend to think they make as much sense as New Jersey

Detroit is on that list. Philly, Wash, Det 🤷🏻‍♂️
Celtics21 a aimé ceci.
16 mars à 16 h 28
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,915
I'm not on the Lindholm train. Seems like CF posts are giving him way too much term for 30 year old this fall. Even at that he might declining.
Ullmark. Bruins don't have leverage with his M NTC. A first is way too much for one year of Ullmark.
16 mars à 16 h 30
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: Gofnut999

Hmm I didn’t consider Detroit. I still consider them somewhat fraudulent with something like 35 goals above expectation. Maybe tho. What would they do with Husso, dump him?

Washington I don’t see buying a goalie at all.

Pitt maybe, but if they do I’d be after Jarry as NJD.

Philly does have a hole with hart gone but I expect them to stay patient (and from conversations I’ve heard with Philly fans they have a couple of guys in the wings ready to come in)

Those are all interesting to consider for sure tho.
16 mars à 16 h 34
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Hmm I didn’t consider Detroit. I still consider them somewhat fraudulent with something like 35 goals above expectation. Maybe tho. What would they do with Husso, dump him?

Washington I don’t see buying a goalie at all.

Pitt maybe, but if they do I’d be after Jarry as NJD.

Philly does have a hole with hart gone but I expect them to stay patient (and from conversations I’ve heard with Philly fans they have a couple of guys in the wings ready to come in)

Those are all interesting to consider for sure tho.

Toronto LA
16 mars à 16 h 37
Toronto LA

Two places on his NTC and not willing to go to
16 mars à 16 h 37
I Love J Boqvist
Toronto LA

Ullmark apparently has the entire western conference on his NTC.

I just can’t see Boston trading Ullmark to a rival like that

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage