SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Possible goalie solution NJ

Créé par: Element23VM
Publié: 14 mars à 12 h 35
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 42/192 (22%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Predators de NashvillePredators de Nashville

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Askarov, YaroslavExempté du ballottagePredators de NashvilleMineures-0 $011-------1.480.943
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Predators de NashvilleNSH)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Schmid, AkiraExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyMineures-0 $011-------3.150.895
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial6 257 433 $24487241010
Variation0 $000100
Final6 257 433 $2448725 (↑)1010000

Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Schmid, AkiraExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyMineures-0 $011-------3.150.895
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Askarov, YaroslavExempté du ballottagePredators de NashvilleMineures-0 $011-------1.480.943
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Predators de NashvilleNSH)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial10 253 334 $2446663611
Variation0 $000-100
Final10 253 334 $2446662 (↓)611000
14 mars à 12 h 43
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 176
Nashville declines. Nothing in this package is worth giving up a future starter in net. Even if Askarov never reaches his ceiling, his floor is a starter. You'd have to send something that's hard to turn down to get him out of Nashville
gmgb, mokumboi, Just_A_Guess and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
14 mars à 13 h 8
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,215
Value aside, it doesn't make sense for NSH to trade Askarov for futures. Why extend the length of the rebuild/retool, by trading your top prospect for picks that will take years longer to contribute than someone who's on the cusp of doing that now?

When it comes to trading a goalie, NSH can either move Askarov for immediate help and re-signs Saros, or trade Saros for youth/futures that can grow and flourish on the same timeline as Askarov (the more likely scenario, IMO).
mokumboi, Just_A_Guess, penguinswin and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
14 mars à 13 h 23
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,348
Modifié 14 mars à 13 h 44
Gonna need to do way better than that, and probably not a draft pick heavy package, either.
Just_A_Guess a aimé ceci.
14 mars à 13 h 28
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,248
You send us a center prospect with as much, pedigree, promise, and skill as Askarov currently carries as our future franchise goalie and I'm sure a deal can be worked out.
14 mars à 14 h 18
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 862
Quoting: Just_A_Guess
You send us a center prospect with as much, pedigree, promise, and skill as Askarov currently carries as our future franchise goalie and I'm sure a deal can be worked out.

It'd have to be Mercer. My pre-deadline proposal of Novak and Askarov for Mercer, Daws and a 4th no longer stands as Novak was re-signed, but I still think it would be Mercer.
Just_A_Guess a aimé ceci.
14 mars à 14 h 20
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 374
Quoting: Just_A_Guess

Well Chase Stillman is about all they have in that department and I don't see that moving the needle.... what say you?
14 mars à 14 h 22
Quoting: Augustus
It'd have to be Mercer. My pre-deadline proposal of Novak and Askarov for Mercer, Daws and a 4th no longer stands as Novak was re-signed, but I still think it would be Mercer.

Daws would be the ask, but I doubt NJD think as highly of Askarov as they do Daws....is Daws considered a "prospect" still??
14 mars à 14 h 38
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,215
Quoting: penguinswin
Daws would be the ask, but I doubt NJD think as highly of Askarov as they do Daws....is Daws considered a "prospect" still??

I'm sorry - you think Daws would be more valued than Askarov? Wild.
14 mars à 14 h 56
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 862
Quoting: gmgb

You could not have read that more incorrectly. You must think Dawson Mercer isn't worth very much.

Classic better player/lesser goalie for better goalie/lesser player. And yes, I consider Mercer's ceiling to be much higher than Novak's.

Oops, sorry, edit, wasn't responding to mine lol. I need to read better.
14 mars à 16 h 18
Quoting: gmgb

You could not have read that more incorrectly. You must think Dawson Mercer isn't worth very much.

Classic better player/lesser goalie for better goalie/lesser player. And yes, I consider Mercer's ceiling to be much higher than Novak's.

Oops, sorry, edit, wasn't responding to mine lol. I need to read better.

Sorry; in my head I meant Dawson Mercer, not Nico Daws... my bad
14 mars à 18 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 429
To think that Nashville is going to get a lot more than this for Askarov at this point is going to surprise a few people should he get moved.

It doesn't make sense for Nashville to keep both goaltenders but they're in no hurry, so some of you are correct in that you have to be enticed... that's true.

What, however, is not calculated, is how many other targets there are that drives down your price, and you want to sell when the selling is good. This is what NJ would offer and not more than this. They're going to make the rounds until they get the right goalie *at the right price*
14 mars à 19 h 37

I would be very enticed to work out a deal based around Askarov & Mercer. Could rework your proposal with Glass instead of Novak and adjust accordingly.
14 mars à 19 h 38
Quoting: penguinswin
Well Chase Stillman is about all they have in that department and I don't see that moving the needle.... what say you?

You would be correct, I can't see that moving the needle either.
penguinswin a aimé ceci.
15 mars à 13 h 40
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 176
Modifié 15 mars à 15 h 8
Quoting: Element23VM
To think that Nashville is going to get a lot more than this for Askarov at this point is going to surprise a few people should he get moved.

It doesn't make sense for Nashville to keep both goaltenders but they're in no hurry, so some of you are correct in that you have to be enticed... that's true.

What, however, is not calculated, is how many other targets there are that drives down your price, and you want to sell when the selling is good. This is what NJ would offer and not more than this. They're going to make the rounds until they get the right goalie *at the right price*

I understand your thinking on the first two points to a degree. Where I think you're wrong is the number of targets available driving down his price. There are no targets like Askarov. The guys you're talking about are older and declining. Askarov has his whole career in front of him and the only good comparable would be Wallstedt. His price is what it is because if he's available he's a unicorn. Fitzy has his price he wants to pay and that's fine. Trotz has his and he won't budge. We have something NJ wants and Trotz isn't going to cave because he's selling something that doesn't have to be sold and he has the bargaining power.
16 mars à 7 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 429
Modifié 16 mars à 18 h 51
Hey in a weird world, maybe Allen turns into a wicked goaltender for the rest of the season.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage