SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Another 1 for 1

Créé par: Dom1422
Publié: 8 mars à 8 h 48
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 42/192 (22%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineHurricanes de la Caroline

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Necas, MartinHurricanes de la CarolineLNH-656 250 $011---57192544--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Guhle, KaidenExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalLNH-188 854 $011---5941115--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 285 635 $2241723513
Variation467 396 $000000
Final1 753 031 $ (↑)2241723513-15-14-29

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Guhle, KaidenExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalLNH-863 333 $011---5941115--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Necas, MartinHurricanes de la CarolineLNH-3 000 000 $011---57192544--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial5 654 167 $2346725916
Variation-2 136 667 $000000
Final3 517 500 $ (↓)2346725916151429
8 mars à 8 h 54
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 159
I would not do this. Guhle is about 4-6 years from prime, and already looks like a seasoned vet most nights.
8 mars à 8 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 285
Quoting: Jeff902
I would not do this. Guhle is about 4-6 years from prime, and already looks like a seasoned vet most nights.

I’d say he’s 2-3 years from his prime and I don’t disagree with you, but you also have to give to get. It’s trading from a position of strength and look at the player we’re getting.
8 mars à 9 h 27
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 292
ghule > necas
all day long
8 mars à 9 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 8 mars à 9 h 55
Quoting: my_name_is_Fil
ghule > necas
all day long

What would Necas be on the Habs with Suzuki, Caufield, Slafkovsky, Dach, Newhook and top power play time vs his most common linemates in Carolina which are Bunting, Drury, Kotkaniemi and Noesen, and 2nd power play unit??

He’s already produced a 70 point season and is on pace for 65 this year under those terrible circumstances, with only 5 power play assists.. I’d say he’s minimum a ppg player here. Maybe 90 points. He’s super talented.
8 mars à 9 h 51
Quoting: Dom1422
I’d say he’s 2-3 years from his prime and I don’t disagree with you, but you also have to give to get. It’s trading from a position of strength and look at the player we’re getting.

I do not disagree that Defense, especially on the Left Side, is a position of strength within the organization. I also know when Hughes eventually does make a trade for a Top 6 fwd, it will be a considerable pay.
In my opinion, on LD Guhle is the future, and he is the future leader of the D-corps as a whole. He is the absolute last D-man I would put on the trade board (including Reinbacher and Hutson).
I understand my bias - and simply expressing my opinion. I think we are generally on the same page - maybe differ in who we value more.
8 mars à 9 h 55
Démarrer sujet
I do not disagree that Defense, especially on the Left Side, is a position of strength within the organization. I also know when Hughes eventually does make a trade for a Top 6 fwd, it will be a considerable pay.
In my opinion, on LD Guhle is the future, and he is the future leader of the D-corps as a whole. He is the absolute last D-man I would put on the trade board (including Reinbacher and Hutson).
I understand my bias - and simply expressing my opinion. I think we are generally on the same page - maybe differ in who we value more.

I don’t blame you, I love Guhle as well, I just think he’s the only guy who gets you the type of forward we’re looking for. Maybe Xhekaj does as well? But would you want to move him? Struble could get you a nice return if packaged, but these types of deals are typically 1 for 1 or quality for quality vs quality for quantity..
8 mars à 10 h 7
I don’t blame you, I love Guhle as well, I just think he’s the only guy who gets you the type of forward we’re looking for. Maybe Xhekaj does as well? But would you want to move him? Struble could get you a nice return if packaged, but these types of deals are typically 1 for 1 or quality for quality vs quality for quantity..

I love both Stuble and Xhekaj. Both very physical, but with a much different approach to the game. I think one of them is eventually gone. Both will eventually strive wherever they go - and there is potential to say "can't believe we let him go" - the return needs to be of enough value that we say "well we got #insert player name# so we can't complain"

Don't want another Gomez or Drouin breathing on the team while McDonough/Sergachev show what we missed.
8 mars à 10 h 15
Démarrer sujet
I love both Stuble and Xhekaj. Both very physical, but with a much different approach to the game. I think one of them is eventually gone. Both will eventually strive wherever they go - and there is potential to say "can't believe we let him go" - the return needs to be of enough value that we say "well we got #insert player name# so we can't complain"

Don't want another Gomez or Drouin breathing on the team while McDonough/Sergachev show what we missed.

Maybe we could move Hutson in a deal like this. Carolina doesn’t have that high end offensive D and they’re craving it. A package around him might work. It would be tough to lose him, but we will 100% have the ability to draft his replacement this draft in Parehk or Buium, and they are probably better versions of him..

I want to say this about Necas though: What would he be on the Habs with Suzuki, Caufield, Slafkovsky, Dach, Newhook and top power play time vs his most common linemates in Carolina which are Bunting, Drury, Kotkaniemi and Noesen, and 2nd power play unit??

He’s already produced a 70 point season and is on pace for 65 this year under those terrible circumstances, with only 5 power play assists.. I’d say he’s minimum a ppg player here. Maybe 90 points. He’s super talented. He’s just in an unfortunate situation in Carolina where they have tons of talent at the top of their lineup, him and Jarvis are forced to play middle 6 secondary scoring roles.
8 mars à 10 h 20
What would Necas be on the Habs with Suzuki, Caufield, Slafkovsky, Dach, Newhook and top power play time vs his most common linemates in Carolina which are Bunting, Drury, Kotkaniemi and Noesen, and 2nd power play unit??

He’s already produced a 70 point season and is on pace for 65 this year under those terrible circumstances, with only 5 power play assists.. I’d say he’s minimum a ppg player here. Maybe 90 points. He’s super talented.

top 2 d all day long

top d > any winger
8 mars à 11 h 12
Démarrer sujet
top 2 d all day long

top d > any winger

Necas can play C or wing.
8 mars à 11 h 42
Necas can play C or wing.

not with that fo% he cant
8 mars à 12 h 35
Démarrer sujet
not with that fo% he cant

Faceoffs can be improved. He was around 46% the last 3 years with very limited reps, 48% is league average. That would be the least of my worries.
8 mars à 12 h 47
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,485
Considering that Guhle would be 3LD behind Slavin and Nikishin, Canes pass. Maybe if it’s Suzuki or Caufield the Canes might be willing to move Necas, but not likely to be anyone else on the Habs.
8 mars à 18 h 28
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Necas would be a top 3 player on the habs. It would be dumb for the canes to trade for someone currently worse when they’re competing right now
8 mars à 19 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jarviscarries
Necas would be a top 3 player on the habs. It would be dumb for the canes to trade for someone currently worse when they’re competing right now

Would be an offseason move.
8 mars à 19 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jarviscarries

Guhle can play the right side.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage