Publié: 5 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Accurate/Prorated
LTIR activée: Oui
Journées à la saison: 192
Journées restantes: 44
Saison restante: 23%
Masse salariale projetée avant les jours restants Info-bulle : 91 009 362 $
Description
DNVR Roast my Roster (Roster Rizzler edition) where we slash and burn whatever it takes to get Crosby, and this probably still isn't enough. Also featuring Jake Allen and a shortened bench because cap reasons, yeah buddy
Transactions
PIT
  1. Byram, Bowen
  2. Johansen, Ryan
  3. Meyers, Ben
  4. Ritchie, Calum [Liste de réserve]
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (COL)
  6. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (COL)
COL
  1. Allen, Jake (1 925 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
They might not want to retain this as their last contract, so imagine the two picks going to Chi or Ari to retain instead if that angers you
MTL
  1. Behrens, Sean [Liste de réserve]
  2. Romaine, Chris [Liste de réserve]
  3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (COL)
  4. Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (SEA)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de NSH
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $81 058 750 $637 500 $0 $2 441 250 $
Masse salariale proratée

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
4 500 000 $1 031 250 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
12 600 000 $2 887 500 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
9 250 000 $2 119 792 $
AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
825 000 $189 063 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
8 700 000 $1 993 750 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
6 125 000 $1 403 646 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 7
2 500 000 $572 917 $
AG
UFA - 6
4 000 000 $916 667 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
1 050 000 $240 625 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
825 000 $189 063 $
AG
UFA - 1
775 000 $177 604 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
896 250 $205 391 $
AD
RFA - 2
825 000 $189 063 $
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $939 583 $
DG
UFA - 1
9 000 000 $2 062 500 $
DD
UFA - 4
3 400 000 $779 167 $
G
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $1 145 833 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
4 500 000 $1 031 250 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
0 $0 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
775 000 $177 604 $
DG
UFA - 1
775 000 $177 604 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
7 000 000 $1 604 167 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 6
2 000 000 $458 333 $
G
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
800 000 $183 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $177 604 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
775 000 $177 604 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 mars à 10 h 1
Mayo Chicken
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 9
Before you tear me apart, which I deserve, this is under the circumstance that Sid wants to leave to start the rebuild and basically only wants to go to CO to play with MacKinnon. We've seen things like that happen, and the return isn't as sky-high as we'd think. It's still high, but you know. Possible.

Also, I don't think Allen is as valuable as some think with that contract. So, I'm probably off there too.
ArakinSkywalker a aimé ceci.
5 mars à 10 h 16
"Go sell ice cream!"
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,389
I'd be fine with that. Should flip Byram too for a nice haul. He'll be a UFA before PIT is competitive again.
CalderMakar a aimé ceci.
5 mars à 11 h 26
Dr.
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,443
I would hope they're eating half crosby's cap for that much
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
5 mars à 11 h 27
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,606
Not sure the Avs would be interested in JP and they'd likely try to keep Ritchie out of any trade but if that's what it took I think they might do it for Sid. Returns for Sid would be a lot lower than a lot project because in a hypothetical scenario he'd almost certainly be asking to move and have control over where he went and the Pens daren't do wrong by him. The Avs would at least want some retention in this scenario as well.

The Avs don't need Allen at his cap hit (or even at 50% retained). He's unaffordable going forward and that's a pretty big overpay.
MrLaheySays a aimé ceci.
5 mars à 11 h 34
"Go sell ice cream!"
Quoting: TJTwolf
Not sure the Avs would be interested in JP and they'd likely try to keep Ritchie out of any trade but if that's what it took I think they might do it for Sid. Returns for Sid would be a lot lower than a lot project because in a hypothetical scenario he'd almost certainly be asking to move and have control over where he went and the Pens daren't do wrong by him. The Avs would at least want some retention in this scenario as well.

The Avs don't need Allen at his cap hit (or even at 50% retained). He's unaffordable going forward and that's a pretty big overpay.

Could be true. Though I could also see Crosby being open to several different contenders in which case the bidding then goes up.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
5 mars à 11 h 46
Quoting: jfkst1
Could be true. Though I could also see Crosby being open to several different contenders in which case the bidding then goes up.

Absolutely possible but most legitimate contenders won't have that many assets (and also cap space) they're willing to give up in a bidding war, even for Sid. Still a great player (and should always be remembered as when he retires) but he's now late 30's. I don't doubt that with luck he could go to 40 if he chooses, possibly even beyond, but the fact still remains his age will also likely bring the cost down. He's no longer prime age Sid. I think he'd still fetch a pretty good haul IF (big if) the Pens decided to move him but I think some will be very disappointed from some of the wild returns expected on here. The Pens biggest issue might be whether their fans can buy into the inevitable rebuild and still turn out to watch a losing team once Sid, Malkin, Letang et al are gone as you'd have to think they'd all be going in a full tear down if any one of them goes (especially Sid).
5 mars à 12 h 1
"Go sell ice cream!"
Absolutely possible but most legitimate contenders won't have that many assets (and also cap space) they're willing to give up in a bidding war, even for Sid. Still a great player (and should always be remembered as when he retires) but he's now late 30's. I don't doubt that with luck he could go to 40 if he chooses, possibly even beyond, but the fact still remains his age will also likely bring the cost down. He's no longer prime age Sid. I think he'd still fetch a pretty good haul IF (big if) the Pens decided to move him but I think some will be very disappointed from some of the wild returns expected on here. The Pens biggest issue might be whether their fans can buy into the inevitable rebuild and still turn out to watch a losing team once Sid, Malkin, Letang et al are gone as you'd have to think they'd all be going in a full tear down if any one of them goes (especially Sid).

They all have full NMCs so it'll depend on what they want. Not even sure FSG is willing to move any of them unless the players requested it themselves. Fans are well aware of how spoiled they have been so as long as it is not many years of mediocrity without a clear rebuild intention, then I think the fan base will be fine. The concern is that they continue to be mediocre for the next four+ years until the core is all gone.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
5 mars à 12 h 36
SunnyvaleSamsquanche
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 52
Please keep Callum Ritchie off the table. I think he was the hidden gem of the draft. his numbers right now are nuts, and could have a very bright future
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
6 mars à 9 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Mayo Chicken
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 9
Quoting: ArakinSkywalker
I would hope they're eating half crosby's cap for that much

They are, by taking RyJo

JP is just a body, he's a contract to make things even out. And there's been talk CO has been interested in the past, and more Finns more Wins. Honestly you can make that whoever in your mind. I'd LOVE to keep Ritchie, but I think his value is too high right now to not use him in this. If they're willing to let go of either him or a first, I'm down with swapping another prospect like JLF or Behrens. Personally I think you want Allen or MAF as a mentor-backup to Georgiev and Annunen this year and maybe the next and this gets that. The price is prob high, but its to get him retained for two years.
6 mars à 10 h 29
Modifié 6 mars à 12 h 11
Quoting: CalderMakar
They are, by taking RyJo

JP is just a body, he's a contract to make things even out. And there's been talk CO has been interested in the past, and more Finns more Wins. Honestly you can make that whoever in your mind. I'd LOVE to keep Ritchie, but I think his value is too high right now to not use him in this. If they're willing to let go of either him or a first, I'm down with swapping another prospect like JLF or Behrens. Personally I think you want Allen or MAF as a mentor-backup to Georgiev and Annunen this year and maybe the next and this gets that. The price is prob high, but its to get him retained for two years.

I mean sure JP is the kind of reclamation project they might look at I guess but it seems like another contract they have to fit that they probably don't need.

Personally, if I could get the Pens to take the '26 first and Behrens or JLF over Ritchie I'd do that.

Allen is simply an overpay, not that good and unaffordable going forward to my mind even with retention. The Avs realistically have a max of 1.5 to spend on a back up G next year, preferably less, part of why I prefer Raanta as a target, as he's on that now and would probably re-sign for it (or less) and isn't going to displace Georgie but gives good cover and being a Finn will be a good example to learn from for Annunen too. MAF likely won't be available or is retired but who knows, he might consider one last rodeo with Sid. All depends on cost but I'd only consider that as a free agency move and again, probably costs too much against the cap.
CalderMakar a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage