Transactions
NYR
  1. Buchnevich, Pavel
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (STL)
STL
  1. Kakko, Kaapo
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (NYR)
NYR
  1. Henrique, Adam (2 912 500 $ retained)
ANA
  1. Jones, Zachary
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (NYR)
WSH
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (NYR)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de STL
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYR
Logo de MIN
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $80 268 666 $610 892 $582 500 $3 231 334 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 3
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
2 325 000 $2 325 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
828 333 $828 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Capitals de Washington
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
-1 456 250 $-1 456 250 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
762 500 $762 500 $
C
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 872 000 $3 872 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 3
825 000 $825 000 $ (Bonis de performance100 000 $$100K)
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
4 437 500 $4 437 500 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
800 000 $800 000 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AD
NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 mars à 16 h 12
aecliptic
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,284
Quoting: joez83
Do you remember 1994 ? You would have probably been upset of those trade deadline deals Neil Smith made. without those trades we do not win the cup. I have faith in Brodz but hang my hat on it in the playoffs against Canes top line or Panthers top line or Bostons top line or Leafs top line I don't. We need to upgrade our third line with good two way players. Hence why the rangers wanted Lindholm asked about Monahan.

Monahan is not a two-way player. Lindholm right now does not look particularly amazing in Vancouver, granted I was definitely on that train.

The Rangers just need a 3C for the third line. Henrique would more than exceed filling that role. Cuylle, Henrique, Kakko would be a solid 3rd line. Obviously with your Buch trade, thats not an option, however, I dont think Kakko and a 1st lands you Buch. Blues are in no rush to trade Buch, so as has been said the offer would have to blow them away.

However, lets play with what you got here, I think Vesey is more than capable of playing with Cuylle and Henrique. Leaving Goodrow, Brodz, Edstrom as your 4th line. I think this is a totally capable bottom 6. What they should do is get a depth defenseman because I dont think Jones is the only Dman you want to have in your back pocket come playoffs.
2 mars à 16 h 15
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 262
wait till you see what they get from Edmonton then you'll say we should have traded with the Rangers

I don’t understand why everyone assume we’re giving Buch away no matter what. If Army doesn’t get what he wants he’ll hold and decide next year
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
2 mars à 16 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Quoting: aecliptic
Monahan is not a two-way player. Lindholm right now does not look particularly amazing in Vancouver, granted I was definitely on that train.

The Rangers just need a 3C for the third line. Henrique would more than exceed filling that role. Cuylle, Henrique, Kakko would be a solid 3rd line. Obviously with your Buch trade, thats not an option, however, I dont think Kakko and a 1st lands you Buch. Blues are in no rush to trade Buch, so as has been said the offer would have to blow them away.

However, lets play with what you got here, I think Vesey is more than capable of playing with Cuylle and Henrique. Leaving Goodrow, Brodz, Edstrom as your 4th line. I think this is a totally capable bottom 6. What they should do is get a depth defenseman because I dont think Jones is the only Dman you want to have in your back pocket come playoffs.

That fourth line and 3rd line isn't winning anything imo you also have to think about the future. What's Kakkos next contract look like ? Then add Lindy,Lafs, Schenieders we won't have money for all these players. It would be best to trade Kakko now with some value. I think if that trade is offered to the Blues they do it because it gives them cap relief which they need for years to come. It helps the Rangers as it bridges Buch to Otthman and Perrault.
2 mars à 16 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: StLHockey
I don’t understand why everyone assume we’re giving Buch away no matter what. If Army doesn’t get what he wants he’ll hold and decide next year

where you will get a prospect and possibly a 1st round pick.
2 mars à 16 h 46
aecliptic
That fourth line and 3rd line isn't winning anything imo you also have to think about the future. What's Kakkos next contract look like ? Then add Lindy,Lafs, Schenieders we won't have money for all these players. It would be best to trade Kakko now with some value. I think if that trade is offered to the Blues they do it because it gives them cap relief which they need for years to come. It helps the Rangers as it bridges Buch to Otthman and Perrault.

With the expectation that they buyout Goodrow at the end of the year, they have far far more salary cap freedom than you think next year.

As far as Kakko's next contract. His QO is 2.31m, which I would be happy to give him for 1 year. Schneider, Id top out at 2x2. Lindgren, 4.5x5. Quick 1x1. Call up Othmann. Youve got over 10m in cap space to find a 3C/4C and a 3LD. More than enough to pull that off.
2 mars à 16 h 54
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,419
That offer is not getting you Buch without a 3rd coming back, so thinking the Blues should add it is wild to me.

Quoting: StLHockey
Not a trade I see the Blues having interest in. Also take out the 3rd and add on NY side. If they make a deal with NY they’re gonna ask for Othman. Don’t see KK being of great interest.

Why would they ask for Othmann? They're going to ask for a Dman first before anything. And also no deferring the pick. But you are spot on about the 3rd, have no idea why the Blues would add.
2 mars à 16 h 55
Démarrer sujet
With the expectation that they buyout Goodrow at the end of the year, they have far far more salary cap freedom than you think next year.

As far as Kakko's next contract. His QO is 2.31m, which I would be happy to give him for 1 year. Schneider, Id top out at 2x2. Lindgren, 4.5x5. Quick 1x1. Call up Othmann. Youve got over 10m in cap space to find a 3C/4C and a 3LD. More than enough to pull that off.

His QO is 2.4 and has arbitration rights. And we wouldn't sign him for one year because then he's a UFA. Remember he signed his first contract at 18. Which is why we did not sign him to a 3 year deal he would be a ufa. Laf's next contract will be big. Lindy is going to get 5.5 - 6 mil. Schneider is at the 2X2. So Kakko is the odd man out as you won't have money to sign him for an extension because of his unknown outlook.
Kakko is valuable now as far as trade who knows what next year will bring.
2 mars à 16 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: mokumboi
That offer is not getting you Buch without a 3rd coming back, so thinking the Blues should add it is wild to me.

Why would they ask for Othmann? They're going to ask for a Dman first before anything. And also no deferring the pick. But you are spot on about the 3rd, have no idea why the Blues would add.

The reason for the pick going to NYR, all the other trades being offered for Buch is them retaining salary. This one you don't have to. Remember he has another 1 after this one.
2 mars à 17 h 1
aecliptic
His QO is 2.4 and has arbitration rights. And we wouldn't sign him for one year because then he's a UFA. Remember he signed his first contract at 18. Which is why we did not sign him to a 3 year deal he would be a ufa. Laf's next contract will be big. Lindy is going to get 5.5 - 6 mil. Schneider is at the 2X2. So Kakko is the odd man out as you won't have money to sign him for an extension because of his unknown outlook.
Kakko is valuable now as far as trade who knows what next year will bring.

If Lindy wants 6m, then he should to test the free agent market. If Lindy wants 6m, then Id rather pay 2m more for Hanifin (8m) because I dont think Lindy is worth that. I love his heart, but he never has and never will play 82 games. His style of play will not age well.

Kakko's value is not high, not as high as Rangers want it to be. The only leverage that they have is his age, and that doesnt mean much. What matters is whats on paper, and there isnt much there either.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
2 mars à 17 h 3
aecliptic
The reason for the pick going to NYR, all the other trades being offered for Buch is them retaining salary. This one you don't have to. Remember he has another 1 after this one.

This right here is why the Buch cost is high. You think the additional year is negative? Its a massive plus for the Blues. Its why the Blues have no reason to trade him. If the Blues dont get the offer they want, they can trade him next year.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
2 mars à 17 h 9
mokumboi

Uh huh. Okay. That's not how this works, especially when your offer is already insufficient for unretained Buch.
2 mars à 17 h 10
mokumboi
If Lindy wants 6m, then he should to test the free agent market. If Lindy wants 6m, then Id rather pay 2m more for Hanifin (8m) because I dont think Lindy is worth that. I love his heart, but he never has and never will play 82 games. His style of play will not age well.

Kakko's value is not high, not as high as Rangers want it to be. The only leverage that they have is his age, and that doesnt mean much. What matters is whats on paper, and there isnt much there either.

I like your take on Lindy. However, Hanifin ain't worth no 8M. That won't age well, either.
2 mars à 17 h 12
Démarrer sujet
This right here is why the Buch cost is high. You think the additional year is negative? Its a massive plus for the Blues. Its why the Blues have no reason to trade him. If the Blues dont get the offer they want, they can trade him next year.

So if they trade him next deadline they get a prospect and a pick ?
2 mars à 17 h 14
aecliptic
I like your take on Lindy. However, Hanifin ain't worth no 8M. That won't age well, either.

If hes worth less than 8m obviously Im all over it too. However, give me an all around player who will play 75+ games a year and provide around 35-40 points a year.

Its one of those moves that the fanbase will be incredibly sour about, but you cant pay Lindy that much to play maybe 60 games. Its the same reason the Rangers had to make the tough decision to trade Callahan.
2 mars à 17 h 17
aecliptic
So if they trade him next deadline they get a prospect and a pick ?

Why wouldnt they? For all we know he could have a career year next year and they could maybe get better, however theres nothing to suggest based on his track record that there will be any sort of regression to affect his trade value.
StLHockey a aimé ceci.
2 mars à 17 h 19
Démarrer sujet

Hanifin isn't worth 8mil. He is 27 and teams will sign him till he is 34. Not worth it and even if he is worth it Rangers do not have the money to sign him to 8 mil. Lindy is worth 5.5-6 for 5 years. You are paying more for Lindy because its a 5 year deal vs a longer deal. If they sign Lindy for longer than 5 years its a bad signing no matter the aav.

About Buch teams trade players a year before UFA to get max return. closer to the end of the contract less of a return they get. The greatest return the Blues get will be trading him in this years deadline. They don't want to retain salary as they need to add players this offseason.
2 mars à 17 h 26
mokumboi
If hes worth less than 8m obviously Im all over it too. However, give me an all around player who will play 75+ games a year and provide around 35-40 points a year.

Its one of those moves that the fanbase will be incredibly sour about, but you cant pay Lindy that much to play maybe 60 games. Its the same reason the Rangers had to make the tough decision to trade Callahan.

Well, okay, but he did play 78 in 21-22 and is on pace for 75+ this season (provided last night's injury doesn't shelve him, of course).
2 mars à 17 h 28
mokumboi

About Buch teams trade players a year before UFA to get max return. closer to the end of the contract less of a return they get. The greatest return the Blues get will be trading him in this years deadline. They don't want to retain salary as they need to add players this offseason.

The Blues are not trying to trade Buch or get a return on him. And they would be happy to retain salary for the right offer. The Blues are more worried about being able to move out certain players than they are about being able to add players.
StLHockey a aimé ceci.
2 mars à 17 h 34
aecliptic
Well, okay, but he did play 78 in 21-22 and is on pace for 75+ this season (provided last night's injury doesn't shelve him, of course).

Yea but is 75 games sustainable the way he plays. I dont think so.
2 mars à 17 h 42
mokumboi
Yea but is 75 games sustainable the way he plays. I dont think so.

Like I said, you make a worthwhile point to think about. But going off recent history, he reached or is on pace to reach 75 for two of the last three seasons. The season in between he played 63. And at least two of those injury layoff times came from cheap boarding shots from behind, so I don't really include that in his style of play or durability.

Of course, Dougie Hamilton was durable until he definitely wasn't, so you may have something here.
2 mars à 19 h 4
Skip skibbity
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 879
Quoting: mvp13
He's not playing "3rd line minutes". He's playing 4th line + penalty kill. This is fine, I'm not saying he's bad. He's worth a 2nd max, which is great. Difference is, NYR are already good on their 4th line and penalty killing. They have higher needs for their 2nd round pick, or in this insane idea, a 1st round pick.

The fact that he doesn't play 3rd line on a team with those centers the Crapitals have tells us everything we need to know.

Nic Dowd currently has the sixth highest average even strength time on ice of all forwards on the Caps, behind Ovechkin, Strome (center), Oshie, Wilson, and McMichael (center). Which, in my opinion, would be the exact definition of third line center minutes.
2 mars à 21 h 44
Mentions "j'aime": 729
Quoting: BoringBrianMacLellan
Nic Dowd currently has the sixth highest average even strength time on ice of all forwards on the Caps, behind Ovechkin, Strome (center), Oshie, Wilson, and McMichael (center). Which, in my opinion, would be the exact definition of third line center minutes.

Man, you people won't give up, huh? You're wrong.

EV TOI/GP, centers on WSH:

Dylan Strome 14:39
Evgeny Kuznetsov 14:11
Connor McMichael 13:11
Nic Dowd 12:51

If you don't sort by GP, then Protas is 3rd, above Kuz and Dowd.

If you don't sort by even strength, Dowd is still 4th.

If you only sort by forwards, Dowd is 7th.

https://www.nhl.com/stats/skaters?report=timeonice&reportType=season&seasonFrom=20232024&seasonTo=20232024&gameType=2&position=C&playerPlayedFor=franchise.24&filter=gamesPlayed,gte,1&sort=timeOnIce&page=0&pageSize=50

Who's next?
2 mars à 22 h 50
Démarrer sujet

https://www.nhl.com/stats/skaters?report=timeonice&reportType=season&seasonFrom=20232024&seasonTo=20232024&gameType=2&position=C&playerPlayedFor=franchise.24&filter=gamesPlayed,gte,1&sort=timeOnIce&page=0&pageSize=50

Who's next?

From watching this last game ... still confident in your 3rd line 4th line ? This team is not winning a cup with the current roster.
3 mars à 1 h 20
Mentions "j'aime": 729
From watching this last game ... still confident in your 3rd line 4th line ? This team is not winning a cup with the current roster.

Yes, let's judge an entire season and waste a 1st round pick based on one game, that wasn't lost in any fashion due to the play of the bottom 6. And just for fun, we'll even throw out the idea that my suggestion is to get Henrique for the 3rd line, because you only want to post things for your narrative. Anything else?

A 1 goal game that went to a shoot out, and your only reaction is that Nic ****in' Dowd would have saved us? You've just got to be ****ting me at this point...

Not that it'll ever get in your thick head, but Nic Dowd is not a bad player, and I've never said he was! He's just not worth a 1st round pick in any rational realm! He is a 4th line Center, and maybe even a top 5 in the League at this position. Still does not make him worth a 1st round pick, or make any meaningful difference in NYR's season or postseason...

Again, the biggest hole is on the Kreider and Zibanejad line, which is a much more worthwhile spot to spend a 1st round pick. Not for a 4th line center...
3 mars à 12 h 12
Skip skibbity
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 879

Who's next?

lmao yea if you don't go by TOI/G then yea Protas is above him because he's played 12 more games. And Kuz played over half the year on wing or the fourth line, and is also not on the team anymore. Also, being a Caps fan and watching most of the games, I promise you I'm not making things up when I say the Caps fourth line gets deployed like a third line. Been that way since the days of Jay Beagle.

I will very much enjoy the 1st or 2nd+prospect that Nic Dowd gets in return.

Also I like the dog in your picture.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage