Créé par: csick
Équipe: 2023-24 Sénateurs d'Ottawa
Date de création initiale: 2 mars 2024
Publié: 2 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
WPG
  1. Chychrun, Jakob
  2. Tarasenko, Vladimir (2 500 000 $ retained)
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (BOS)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de DET
Logo de TBL
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $71 719 880 $0 $2 700 000 $11 780 120 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 5
8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
C
UFA - 8
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
835 000 $835 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
762 500 $762 500 $
AG
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
C
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 5
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 1
813 333 $813 333 $
DD
RFA - 1
820 000 $820 000 $
G
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG
UFA - 1
805 000 $805 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
7 950 000 $7 950 000 $
C
UFA - 7

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 mars à 12 h 32
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,518
Winnipeg should not do that
SadSensFan14 et Mr_Canoehead a aimé ceci.
2 mars à 12 h 34
MOVE THE COYOTES
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,549
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld

And neither should Ottawa.
2 mars à 12 h 36
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,960
Quoting: SadSensFan14
And neither should Ottawa.

Ottawa should. More pieces to build around is what we need
StutzlesNumber1Fan a aimé ceci.
2 mars à 12 h 38
MOVE THE COYOTES
Quoting: csick
Ottawa should. More pieces to build around is what we need

Nope. This makes the team much worse, and we lose a 1st round pick. We have enough forwards. If anything, get rid of Tkatchuk and Norris.
2 mars à 12 h 40
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Nope. This makes the team much worse, and we lose a 1st round pick. We have enough forwards. If anything, get rid of Tkatchuk and Norris.

If you get rid of Tkachuk , you need a piece like Perfetti , Quinn , Peterka , Nemec , etc to build around
StutzlesNumber1Fan a aimé ceci.
2 mars à 12 h 44
MOVE THE COYOTES
Quoting: csick
If you get rid of Tkachuk , you need a piece like Perfetti , Quinn , Peterka , Nemec , etc to build around

True. or Jiricek, Lindstrom, Levshunov, Silayev, or Smith.
2 mars à 12 h 45
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
True. or Jiricek, Lindstrom, Levshunov, Silayev, or Smith.

Imagine if you can build around Stutzle, Sanderson, Pinto, Greig, Perfetti and Parekh.
2 mars à 13 h 9
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,372
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld

Winnipeg absolutely should do that.
2 mars à 13 h 27
MisstheWhalers
Big win for the Jets and its exactly what they need right now if they really want to contend, can't imagine anyone would offer all that for Perfetti though.

Jets probably should've taken Lundell, Jarvis, or one of many others drafted after Perfetti instead.
3 mars à 0 h 3
Rest is a weapon
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 275
As much as this is to give up, I love it
3 mars à 0 h 37
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,002
Lol. That isn't getting Perfetti.
3 mars à 13 h 2
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Big win for the Jets and its exactly what they need right now if they really want to contend, can't imagine anyone would offer all that for Perfetti though.

Jets probably should've taken Lundell, Jarvis, or one of many others drafted after Perfetti instead.

A rental and one year of another LHD isn't worth it. No one is offering that much for a rental and one year of an offensive 2nd pair LHD

Winnipeg absolutely doesn't do it.
3 mars à 13 h 10
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: Windjammer
A rental and one year of another LHD isn't worth it. No one is offering that much for a rental and one year of an offensive 2nd pair LHD

Winnipeg absolutely doesn't do it.

Jets have a top six hole that Tarasenko fills, Chycrun is a true top 4 dman, are DeMelo, Pionk or Dillon true top 4 dmen on a cup contender? I'm not sure they are, plus a late 1st would be a nice haul for Perfetti but in reality no one would actually give this for him.

If offered this they'd be crazy to pass on it, with the likes of McGroarty, Lambert, Barlow and Lucius in the system there's no reason to not trade Perfetti.
3 mars à 13 h 22
Jets have a top six hole that Tarasenko fills, Chycrun is a true top 4 dman, are DeMelo, Pionk or Dillon true top 4 dmen on a cup contender? I'm not sure they are, plus a late 1st would be a nice haul for Perfetti but in reality no one would actually give this for him.

If offered this they'd be crazy to pass on it, with the likes of McGroarty, Lambert, Barlow and Lucius in the system there's no reason to not trade Perfetti.

I know that you have a severe case of the "grass is always greener" with Jet players, but for sure Pionk is a top 4 RHD. DeMelo and Dillon aren't ideal, but play well where the Jets have them.

What makes Chychrun better than any of them? He's okay offensively while mediocre or less defensively and is another LHD. Pionk is about the same but a right shot, while Dillon and DeMelo are the opposite, better defensively, worse offensively.

If Chychrun was as good as your saying he would have made Ottawa's defense better, he didn't. While the Jet players are all part of one of the NHL's best defenses.

Tarasenko is okay but a rental.

If the Jets are offered this, they'd be crazy to consider it. You just can't throw away promising young players on rentals and on one year of a lateral move defenseman.

No one is actually giving a top young player for rentals and one year of an average 2nd pairing LHD.
3 mars à 13 h 36
MisstheWhalers
I know that you have a severe case of the "grass is always greener" with Jet players, but for sure Pionk is a top 4 RHD. DeMelo and Dillon aren't ideal, but play well where the Jets have them.

What makes Chychrun better than any of them? He's okay offensively while mediocre or less defensively and is another LHD. Pionk is about the same but a right shot, while Dillon and DeMelo are the opposite, better defensively, worse offensively.

If Chychrun was as good as your saying he would have made Ottawa's defense better, he didn't. While the Jet players are all part of one of the NHL's best defenses.

Tarasenko is okay but a rental.

If the Jets are offered this, they'd be crazy to consider it. You just can't throw away promising young players on rentals and on one year of a lateral move defenseman.

No one is actually giving a top young player for rentals and one year of an average 2nd pairing LHD.

I think the Sens issues go far beyond Chychrun's impact on their defense.

Is Perfetti a top young player? Idk man, just not sure they have the lineup to go all the way and with those young guys I mentioned in the system I see Perfetti as expendable, just realized I forgot about Chibrikov so that's five promising forwards in the system and I figure one of Connor or Ehlers gets an extension and Vilardi probably signs a 5 year deal so would trading Perfetti cause the sky to fall? I don't think so and I think he's gonna be a winger, doubt he'll ever permanently move to the middle, if I thought he'd surely be a center I'd be more inclined to keep him but I don't think he's gonna be.

In reality I don't think any GM would give this package for Perfetti.
SadSensFan14 et Windjammer a aimé ceci.
3 mars à 14 h 15

Is Perfetti a top young player? Idk man, just not sure they have the lineup to go all the way and with those young guys I mentioned in the system I see Perfetti as expendable, just realized I forgot about Chibrikov so that's five promising forwards in the system and I figure one of Connor or Ehlers gets an extension and Vilardi probably signs a 5 year deal so would trading Perfetti cause the sky to fall? I don't think so and I think he's gonna be a winger, doubt he'll ever permanently move to the middle, if I thought he'd surely be a center I'd be more inclined to keep him but I don't think he's gonna be.

I agree. At this point it doesn't look like Perfetti will be a center, but at the beginning of the year, until he hurt his wrist or whatever, he was a fairly consistent point producer in the top 6. I wouldn't be against moving him in the right deal, but this isn't it. Neither Chychrun or Tarasenko, as both have show in Ottawa, aren't difference makers.

So, if the Jets are moving Perfetti, a young top 6 winger at this point, it has to be fire more than a rental and one year of an LHD. Long term the Jets need RHD, so adding one year of an offensive LHD, that will want a huge raise, to play behind Morrissey, if the Jets kept him, is poor roster construction. How much can a team afford to spend on a 2nd pair LHD?

I don't think this Jets team has what it takes to win it all, but a minor upgrade from Perfetti to Tarasenko and disrupting the defense to jam a square peg into a round hole isn't changing that imo.

There also isn't any reason the Jets need to pay more for Chychrun than Ottawa did. He hasn't improved his stock and a year less of control. No one is giving up a young top 6 player for one year of Chychrun.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
3 mars à 21 h 43
MisstheWhalers
I agree. At this point it doesn't look like Perfetti will be a center, but at the beginning of the year, until he hurt his wrist or whatever, he was a fairly consistent point producer in the top 6. I wouldn't be against moving him in the right deal, but this isn't it. Neither Chychrun or Tarasenko, as both have show in Ottawa, aren't difference makers.

So, if the Jets are moving Perfetti, a young top 6 winger at this point, it has to be fire more than a rental and one year of an LHD. Long term the Jets need RHD, so adding one year of an offensive LHD, that will want a huge raise, to play behind Morrissey, if the Jets kept him, is poor roster construction. How much can a team afford to spend on a 2nd pair LHD?

I don't think this Jets team has what it takes to win it all, but a minor upgrade from Perfetti to Tarasenko and disrupting the defense to jam a square peg into a round hole isn't changing that imo.

There also isn't any reason the Jets need to pay more for Chychrun than Ottawa did. He hasn't improved his stock and a year less of control. No one is giving up a young top 6 player for one year of Chychrun.

I hear ya, just don't know if this team can get it done as is and a team only has so many 'kicks at the can.

Should go for it before the Scheifele and Hellebuyck extensions become dead weight.

Come on, Tarasenko is more then just a minor upgrade over Perfetti.

There's also a 1st here and Chychrun could be dealt in the summer for another 1st, would be tough to fit another dman though with Schmidt around though.

No one is giving a young top 6 player for Chychrun, well Perfetti is a 4th liner lately and no one is giving Chychrun, Tarasenko and a late 1st for Perfetti.
3 mars à 21 h 59
I hear ya, just don't know if this team can get it done as is and a team only has so many 'kicks at the can.

Should go for it before the Scheifele and Hellebuyck extensions become dead weight.

Come on, Tarasenko is more then just a minor upgrade over Perfetti.

There's also a 1st here and Chychrun could be dealt in the summer for another 1st, would be tough to fit another dman though with Schmidt around though.

No one is giving a young top 6 player for Chychrun, well Perfetti is a 4th liner lately and no one is giving Chychrun, Tarasenko and a late 1st for Perfetti.

So, 11 points makes Tarasenko a massive upgrade on Perfetti? Tarasenko was good at one time, he's okay now.

Tarasenko might be worth a 2nd and Chychrun should get a 1st plus from a team that needs him. The Jets aren't that team.

There's just no chance a draft and develop team throws away a young team controlled player for a rental and one year of a player that doesn't fill a need.

The Jets should try to contend while Helly and Scheif are still good, but throwing away a good player that could possibly be used in a trade for something the Jets need in a desperate, low percentage bid to hope that 2 players that don't really fit, one being a rental, are going to push you over the top, is just paying a high price to end up in the same place.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage