Forums/Armchair-GM

Stop making ACGMs for Tkachuk hes not going anywhere

Créé par: TkachukNorris79
Équipe: 2023-24 Sénateurs d'Ottawa
Date de création initiale: 28 févr. 2024
Publié: 28 févr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
One rumor from Ryan Whitney and it snowballs QUICK.

Thankfully Staios was on a podcast today laughing at the idea of trading Tkachuk, stating that they are building around Brady.

Even if he wanted out, he has 4+ years left on his deal and only gets any bit of leverage going into the last year, in 2027-2028.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de OTT
Logo de BOS
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de DET
Logo de TBL
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $80 967 380 $0 $1 850 000 $2 532 620 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 5
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
C
UFA - 8
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2
4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
835 000 $835 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
7 950 000 $7 950 000 $
C
UFA - 7
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
762 500 $762 500 $
AG
RFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
C
RFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 5
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
805 000 $805 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG
UFA - 1

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1

Avantage numérique 2

Infériorité numérique 1

Infériorité numérique 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 févr. à 14 h 9
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,021
hes gonna request a trade soon, him and stutzle didnt want ntc. kinda says something about the sens
Goose1227 a aimé ceci.
28 févr. à 14 h 13
Démarrer sujet
TkachukNorris79
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 377
Quoting: Herb_Brooks
hes gonna request a trade soon, him and stutzle didnt want ntc. kinda says something about the sens
LMAO tell me you don't know how contracts work without actually telling me you don't know how contracts work
28 févr. à 14 h 17
Mentions "j'aime": 792
You do realize he was placed on the trade block at the beginning of the week right?
28 févr. à 14 h 20
Démarrer sujet
TkachukNorris79
Quoting: Logicalicesports
You do realize he was placed on the trade block at the beginning of the week right?

Please send some links to this event! A Ryan Whitney tweet?

Steve Staios literally laughed at the notion of trading Tkachuk just this morning
28 févr. à 14 h 29
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 786
Makes for some fun here with ACGM trades and stuff but yeah, they’d be nuts to trade him. Glad Staios is on the same page
28 févr. à 14 h 30
Quoting: TkachukNorris79
Please send some links to this event! A Ryan Whitney tweet?

Steve Staios literally laughed at the notion of trading Tkachuk just this morning

No it wasn't a tweet, an insider came out and said it. I was reading the article yesterday. Let me try and find the info for you
28 févr. à 14 h 36
Démarrer sujet
TkachukNorris79
Quoting: Logicalicesports
No it wasn't a tweet, an insider came out and said it. I was reading the article yesterday. Let me try and find the info for you

It started with Ryan Whitney tweeting the rumor he got from a source of his, and then Lavoie from RDS was talking about it yesterday, likely piggybacking on the rumor to Whitney... Except our GM shut it down real fast because it's a preposterous idea and makes zero sense for anyone involved
28 févr. à 14 h 39
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 124
If Brady wants out, he’s getting traded. Do you honestly think he’s gonna want to sit through another bs season? I’m a fan of the Sens, think they have a ton of talent who should be in the playoffs, but man is this one f’d up organization. If they (Sens) don’t fix the issues on/off the ice, Brady will ask to be traded and at that point it’s best for the Sens to oblige as quick as possible. Winning cures everything.
28 févr. à 14 h 40
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 244
just cuz u said not too, im gonna make a million now
28 févr. à 14 h 42
Démarrer sujet
TkachukNorris79
Quoting: JacketsComrade
just cuz u said not too, im gonna make a million now

Bless!
28 févr. à 14 h 43
Démarrer sujet
TkachukNorris79
Quoting: Goose1227
If Brady wants out, he’s getting traded. Do you honestly think he’s gonna want to sit through another bs season? I’m a fan of the Sens, think they have a ton of talent who should be in the playoffs, but man is this one f’d up organization. If they (Sens) don’t fix the issues on/off the ice, Brady will ask to be traded and at that point it’s best for the Sens to oblige as quick as possible. Winning cures everything.

Okay so say he's unhappy and goes to the GM asking for a trade, why does Ottawa have to move him? If they don't, he can't hold out, what's he going to do, sulk for 4 years? That is not in his DNA. I can guarantee you that if he is ever traded, it will be in the last year of his deal and not a second sooner.
28 févr. à 14 h 51
It started with Ryan Whitney tweeting the rumor he got from a source of his, and then Lavoie from RDS was talking about it yesterday, likely piggybacking on the rumor to Whitney... Except our GM shut it down real fast because it's a preposterous idea and makes zero sense for anyone involved

I didn't see anything from either of them. I will find it soon here
28 févr. à 17 h 41
Okay so say he's unhappy and goes to the GM asking for a trade, why does Ottawa have to move him? If they don't, he can't hold out, what's he going to do, sulk for 4 years? That is not in his DNA. I can guarantee you that if he is ever traded, it will be in the last year of his deal and not a second sooner.

You’re right, they don’t, but they’d be dumb as hell not too. What good comes out of not trading him? You think you’re going to get the same Brady Tkachuk on the ice??? Absolutely not, I don’t care what his DNA is. He’s gonna do everything in his power to get out of there. Teams don’t want to hold onto players that are demanding a trade. Sens fans need to realize that if they’re not winning good players aren’t going to want to stay there or even sign there. Why would you want to work for an organization that’s been in disarray for the past few years? Look at what’s happened this past year…fire GM, fire HC, one player gets suspended for half the season (I personally think was bull****), another gonna be spending time behind bars, had to forfeit a 1st round pick because of very stupidity…again I like the Sens, wish they could turn it around w all that talent, but sooner or later something has to give. The recipe isn’t working.
29 févr. à 11 h 27
Démarrer sujet
TkachukNorris79
Quoting: Goose1227
You’re right, they don’t, but they’d be dumb as hell not too. What good comes out of not trading him? You think you’re going to get the same Brady Tkachuk on the ice??? Absolutely not, I don’t care what his DNA is. He’s gonna do everything in his power to get out of there. Teams don’t want to hold onto players that are demanding a trade. Sens fans need to realize that if they’re not winning good players aren’t going to want to stay there or even sign there. Why would you want to work for an organization that’s been in disarray for the past few years? Look at what’s happened this past year…fire GM, fire HC, one player gets suspended for half the season (I personally think was bull****), another gonna be spending time behind bars, had to forfeit a 1st round pick because of very stupidity…again I like the Sens, wish they could turn it around w all that talent, but sooner or later something has to give. The recipe isn’t working.
The organization was a clown show under Melnyk. Andlauer just got the keys in September, all of these were still issues from the past regime. The pinto suspension was stupid, and the dadonov first round pick even dumber, but need to give the ownership and management group 1-2 years to make their mark, which is likely the exact headspace Brady is in.

Staios literally came out publicly yesterday to laugh at the trade rumors and assured sens fans that they are building around him and that Brady wants to be here... Would not be a wise move to then turn around and trade him while blatantly lying directly to an already fragile fanbase
Goose1227 a aimé ceci.
29 févr. à 16 h 5
The organization was a clown show under Melnyk. Andlauer just got the keys in September, all of these were still issues from the past regime. The pinto suspension was stupid, and the dadonov first round pick even dumber, but need to give the ownership and management group 1-2 years to make their mark, which is likely the exact headspace Brady is in.

Staios literally came out publicly yesterday to laugh at the trade rumors and assured sens fans that they are building around him and that Brady wants to be here... Would not be a wise move to then turn around and trade him while blatantly lying directly to an already fragile fanbase

Unfortunately how many times have GM’s/coaches/owners said the “right thing” only to turn around and do the complete opposite. Again, I’m not rooting for him to get traded. Sens have so much talent, it’s frustrating and sad to see them not put it together.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage