SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Whats fair value

Créé par: cmb
Publié: 28 févr. à 9 h 56
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 42/192 (22%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit

Transaction simultanéeStatut initialNouveau statutImpact sur la masse salarialeFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Holl, JustinLNHMineures-1 150 000 $-1-----------
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Määttä, OlliRed Wings de DetroitLNH-3 000 000 $011---5121113--
Fabbri, RobbyRed Wings de DetroitLNH-4 000 000 $011---45151025--
Wallinder, WilliamExempté du ballottageRed Wings de DetroitMineures-0 $011---0000--
Kasper, MarcoExempté du ballottageRed Wings de DetroitMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Pettersson, EliasCanucks de VancouverLNH-7 350 000 $011---61294675--
Choix de 4e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Canucks de VancouverVAN)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial0 $2346773613
Variation800 000 $-2-3-3-1-11
Final800 000 $ (↑)21 (↓)43 (↓)74 (↓)2 (↓)5 (↓)14 (↑)122537

Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Pettersson, EliasCanucks de VancouverLNH-7 350 000 $011---61294675--
Choix de 4e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Canucks de VancouverVAN)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Määttä, OlliRed Wings de DetroitLNH-3 000 000 $011---5121113--
Fabbri, RobbyRed Wings de DetroitLNH-4 000 000 $011---45151025--
Wallinder, WilliamExempté du ballottageRed Wings de DetroitMineures-0 $011---0000--
Kasper, MarcoExempté du ballottageRed Wings de DetroitMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial3 524 583 $2246662311
Variation350 000 $13311-1
Final3 874 583 $ (↑)23 (↑)49 (↑)69 (↑)3 (↑)4 (↑)10 (↓)-12-25-37
28 févr. à 10 h 49
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 22
What's fair value? Way more than that. This Petterson drama is fascinating because he's an RFA at the end of the year, they aren't trading him by the deadline. But at the draft the sweepstakes could get insane.

I think the league has transitioned a bit away from quantity in these types of trades and the Nucks will want less pieces who are better players and I think this trade has to include one of Raymond or Seider.
Wz92 a aimé ceci.
28 févr. à 11 h 43
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 285
Quoting: McJoe7
What's fair value? Way more than that. This Petterson drama is fascinating because he's an RFA at the end of the year, they aren't trading him by the deadline. But at the draft the sweepstakes could get insane.

I think the league has transitioned a bit away from quantity in these types of trades and the Nucks will want less pieces who are better players and I think this trade has to include one of Raymond or Seider.

It definitely does not have to include one of Raymond or Seider, but it will probably have to include both Edvinsson and Kasper.

They’re not getting a Seider form any team unless it were closer to a 1 for 1 deal.
28 févr. à 11 h 49
Rejoint: déc. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 31

agreed, you have a elite play driver who is only 25, a player who is safe defensively, and someone who represents the hardest piece in hockey to acquire- a bonafide franchise player. The canucks can't accept anything short of a package including a great roster player, the top prospect in the system, and a first round pick.

I'd say look at Florida.

Here- matta sucks, wallinder isnt showing promise, fabbri has the knees of a 88 year old powerlifter, you're essentially trading for Kasper a 1 and a 2, which is clearly just a bad deal.

More sure things need to be added or pieces which allow the canucks flexibility. the issue is the canucks are win now.

Id say the deal starts at:
Veleno, Kasper, Edvinson and a 1
or
Seider, Kasper + pick
28 févr. à 15 h 14
Joe
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,595
Quoting: Wz92
agreed, you have a elite play driver who is only 25, a player who is safe defensively, and someone who represents the hardest piece in hockey to acquire- a bonafide franchise player. The canucks can't accept anything short of a package including a great roster player, the top prospect in the system, and a first round pick.

I'd say look at Florida.

Here- matta sucks, wallinder isnt showing promise, fabbri has the knees of a 88 year old powerlifter, you're essentially trading for Kasper a 1 and a 2, which is clearly just a bad deal.

More sure things need to be added or pieces which allow the canucks flexibility. the issue is the canucks are win now.

Id say the deal starts at:
Veleno, Kasper, Edvinson and a 1
or
Seider, Kasper + pick

What the hell is going on in Vancouver fantasy land lmfao. No, you're not going to get 3+ core pieces for a 1C, nor are you going to get a young 1D. Ground your expectations before you want to end up killing Allvin for a "disappointing" return.
29 févr. à 10 h 54
Quoting: JoeROFLCOPTER
What the hell is going on in Vancouver fantasy land lmfao. No, you're not going to get 3+ core pieces for a 1C, nor are you going to get a young 1D. Ground your expectations before you want to end up killing Allvin for a "disappointing" return.

maybe this, but also i think canucks fans understand that the most valuable piece in a franchise is the 1C and theyd be getting an elite one in his prime
29 févr. à 11 h 51
Joe
maybe this, but also i think canucks fans understand that the most valuable piece in a franchise is the 1C and theyd be getting an elite one in his prime

I'm not disagreeing with that sentiment, however, no team is gonna give up that many prime pieces for a single player, let alone a 1D (which is up teeth in importance with 1C).
29 févr. à 13 h 25
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 22

It sounds like he's going to re-sign, but my post mentioned quality over quantity. If the Wings (or someone else) traded for Petterson, I think it would be something like Raymond, a good prospect and a 1st or Seider and a mid prospect or possibly straight up. It's not multiple core pieces, Nucks don't have enough leverage for that.
29 févr. à 13 h 32
Joe
It sounds like he's going to re-sign, but my post mentioned quality over quantity. If the Wings (or someone else) traded for Petterson, I think it would be something like Raymond, a good prospect and a 1st or Seider and a mid prospect or possibly straight up. It's not multiple core pieces, Nucks don't have enough leverage for that.

Depends on the prospect -- Raymond + 1st makes sense, but don't think you'll get a cream-of-the crop prospect without sending another guy back.
Seider is obviously non-negotiable -- Although 1Cs are more important, 1Ds are far more scarce, let alone ones that are 23 y/o and on the right side.
Whenever trading a player of Petterson's ability, you're almost bound to lose.

Alas, it seems like he'll re-sign and the whole fiasco'll come to an end.
29 févr. à 16 h 10
Depends on the prospect -- Raymond + 1st makes sense, but don't think you'll get a cream-of-the crop prospect without sending another guy back.
Seider is obviously non-negotiable -- Although 1Cs are more important, 1Ds are far more scarce, let alone ones that are 23 y/o and on the right side.
Whenever trading a player of Petterson's ability, you're almost bound to lose.

Alas, it seems like he'll re-sign and the whole fiasco'll come to an end.

good points, i'd agree, but with that said seider isnt a sure thing yet, we know what EP is
29 févr. à 17 h 22
Joe
good points, i'd agree, but with that said seider isnt a sure thing yet, we know what EP is

If Seider isn't considered a "sure thing" then idk if you can consider anyone relatively young a sure thing.
1 mars à 8 h 54
If Seider isn't considered a "sure thing" then idk if you can consider anyone relatively young a sure thing.

when i say that i mean proportionally.

EP is a top 10 Forward in the league. Seider is a sure thing to be great, but im saying petey has reached his ceiling (or a level that is amazing), and he is a sure thing to produce 90-100 points and play 1C minutes/drive a line etc,

Sieder is very good, but still is not a top 10 Dman. he still has room to grow. He can absolutely be a top 10 dman, but is not there yet that is why more value would have to be added. there is inherent risk

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage