Publié: 27 févr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Accurate/Prorated
LTIR activée: Non
Journées à la saison: 192
Journées restantes: 51
Saison restante: 27%
Masse salariale projetée avant les jours restants Info-bulle : 82 038 909 $
Description
Ottawa fans may think I'm completely insane, which is fine, but what more needs to be added here, is this a workable starting point?
Transactions
CAR
  1. Tkachuk, Brady
Détails additionnels:
Am I nuts?
OTT
  1. Necas, Martin
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (CAR)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CAR
Logo de PHI
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $83 359 390 $450 000 $500 000 $140 610 $
Masse salariale proratée

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $2 179 643 $
AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
8 460 250 $2 247 254 $
C
UFA - 1
5 400 000 $1 434 375 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
7 750 000 $2 058 594 $
AG, AD
UFA - 6
4 820 000 $1 280 313 $
C
UFA - 7
894 167 $237 513 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
RFA - 1
4 500 000 $1 195 313 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 900 000 $770 313 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
762 500 $202 539 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $478 125 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $245 703 $
C
RFA - 1
2 400 000 $637 500 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 300 000 $1 407 813 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 280 000 $1 402 500 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $903 125 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 750 000 $2 058 594 $
DG
UFA - 2
4 025 000 $1 069 141 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $531 250 $
G
UFA - 4
5 250 000 $1 394 531 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 675 000 $444 922 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 500 000 $398 438 $
G
UFA - 1
762 500 $202 539 $
DD
UFA - 1
800 000 $212 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 févr. à 13 h 32
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 63
Canes certainly need to add. Probably a high-tier prospect and another pick going back the other way with Necas + 1st. Nadeau/Morrow + a 2nd in addition to what you have there.
27 févr. à 13 h 32
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,005
Yes no way Sens consider this. Necas is too soft if they move Brady and the offer isn’t enough
athrin a aimé ceci.
27 févr. à 13 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,171
Quoting: csick
Yes no way Sens consider this. Necas is too soft if they move Brady and the offer isn’t enough

If Brady wants out, that's a problem. And whatever gets said about Necas, to say he's soft, is completely wrong. Defensively inept, sometimes. Inconsistent, yeah. Soft? No
27 févr. à 13 h 35
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,145
thing is, Brady isn't actually available. it's just Whitney making stuff up for fun. so the only way to convince Ottawa to trade him is something that actually makes Ottawa better, rather than the "okay well if you're gonna trade him, then here's some pieces that probably add up to fair value in the aggregate" that we often see on this website
ecupirate07 a aimé ceci.
27 févr. à 13 h 35
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 136
I don’t think the NHL should allow this Tkachuk and Svechnikov as a 1/2 punch on the left side is nasty.
27 févr. à 13 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 805
Probably have to add Morrow and maybe another minor piece but yeah that would probably be the starting point if they were to move Brady. Doubt theres any substance to that rumour by whit though
gumshoeismygod a aimé ceci.
27 févr. à 13 h 44
Moosetache
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 92
Quoting: Mike7856
Probably have to add Morrow and maybe another minor piece but yeah that would probably be the starting point if they were to move Brady. Doubt theres any substance to that rumour by whit though

Necas, Morrow, 1st and 2nd for Tkachuk
Mike7856 a aimé ceci.
27 févr. à 13 h 45
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,701
with all this necas trade stuff, why have you CAR fans soured on him?
27 févr. à 13 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: athrin
brady starts with Jarvis+++

That's cute. I wouldn't do Brady for Jarvis 1 for 1 since Jarvis has 4 whole fewer points this year than Tkachuk while costing 7 million less
27 févr. à 13 h 47
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 805
Quoting: Moosetache
Necas, Morrow, 1st and 2nd for Tkachuk

Yeah that’s probably about what I would think it would be!
27 févr. à 13 h 50
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,533
Considering that this would be quite a drastic overpayment by the Canes, can’t see them doing this. Tkachuk isn’t much more than 80 point goon, and Necas likely tops out as a 70-80 point player in Carolina, with the potential to be a 90-100 point guy in a system that uses his strengths to their full extent. Is 10-15 points and a lot of goonery really worth a 1st+, especially when Necas would likely have a long term extension with the deal at a cheaper hit than Tkachuk? If this was M. Tkachuk, it would have been worth it, since he has an extra gear or 2 offensively, and he isn’t as useless defensively as Brady. It’s also why Necas was on the table when Matthew was being traded.

Only 4 years of Brady for 8.25 years of Necas, as well as a 1st +? Canes pass, and in all likelihood, Sens do as well since it wouldn’t be a drastic enough overpayment that they would like.
27 févr. à 13 h 56
Lets Get Kraken

It’s not that we have soured on him, it’s that if the Canes are to make a big blockbuster move, Necas is ultimately the most likely piece to be involved. Sometimes the plays he makes can be infuriating (his drop pass in particular), but he is beloved by the fanbase. Necas has been surrounded by trade rumors, pretty much since the Nylander saga started in 2018, and it really heated up before M. Tkachuk got moved to Florida, with Necas and a 1st being confirmed to be the centerpieces of the Canes offer for Tkachuk.

For me, Necas has incredible talent, but the system that Rod employs is just not suitable for Necas’ biggest strengths. It’s likely why Necas might only be a 70-80 point player here, whereas in the right system, he easily has the talent to be a 90-100+ point player. Another reason as to why Necas would likely be the centerpiece of a blockbuster.
seanrushton a aimé ceci.
27 févr. à 13 h 58
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,701
Quoting: evelutions2
It’s not that we have soured on him, it’s that if the Canes are to make a big blockbuster move, Necas is ultimately the most likely piece to be involved. Sometimes the plays he makes can be infuriating (his drop pass in particular), but he is beloved by the fanbase. Necas has been surrounded by trade rumors, pretty much since the Nylander saga started in 2018, and it really heated up before M. Tkachuk got moved to Florida, with Necas and a 1st being confirmed to be the centerpieces of the Canes offer for Tkachuk.

For me, Necas has incredible talent, but the system that Rod employs is just not suitable for Necas’ biggest strengths. It’s likely why Necas might only be a 70-80 point player here, whereas in the right system, he easily has the talent to be a 90-100+ point player. Another reason as to why Necas would likely be the centerpiece of a blockbuster.

thanks for the good reply.

on another note what your thoughts on Necas vs Jarvis
27 févr. à 14 h 1
Démarrer sujet

It's not that we've soured on him. We all love Necas. 42 points in 53 games will have most fans onside. His speed is electric and ideally, I'd love to keep him.

The issues aren't him. It's everything else. Of the Canes young pieces, he's the most expendable. Svech isn't going anywhere and Jarvis is just outproducing him. He's got some defensive lapses which Rod hates (Rod also cannot put this lineup together well enough to save his life) but he's a very good player. He'd be a PPG player in any system outside of Carolina where he can cheat up the ice. He's one of, if not THE, fastest skater in the NHL. But he's up at the end of the year, and the Canes have to address so many issues with the roster that he could be easier to move and use the money on a Jarvis or Skjei/Pesce
27 févr. à 14 h 3
Lets Get Kraken
thanks for the good reply.

on another note what your thoughts on Necas vs Jarvis

Jarvis is more of a complete package, much like Marner, but leans more towards the goal scoring side, with a hint of power forward in his game. Necas is a one man zone entry and transition machine, who is much better with the puck on his stick than without. Jarvis has a higher 2-way ceiling, but I think Necas has a slightly higher offensive ceiling than Jarvis.
rookie a aimé ceci.
27 févr. à 14 h 18
Puckhead
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 372
If I am the Toronto GM in July I offer Marner with a mutually agreed upon extension and then I assume there would be a pick or prospect swap as well. Folks can argue all they want but I think Tkachuk has the higher value overall given what he brings at a lesser cap hit than Marner. Heck I would make a deal now if I were Toronto.

Not sure I see any other possible trade involving a top guy though, I mean a guy who will not mind playing in Ottawa. Marner wants to be king of a team, and he would be there. He can hack the cold winter too...the insanely cold winter!!!

If I am the Sens I would not want to trade Tkachuk though, players like that are hard to replace and of course they would not want him in Toronto I assume.

EDIT forgot to comment on the. Carolina offer, I think its a joke.

EDIT 2 My guess though is Arizona or Chicago could and would offer some insane pick package.
27 févr. à 16 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: GM_SZK
If I am the Toronto GM in July I offer Marner with a mutually agreed upon extension and then I assume there would be a pick or prospect swap as well. Folks can argue all they want but I think Tkachuk has the higher value overall given what he brings at a lesser cap hit than Marner. Heck I would make a deal now if I were Toronto.

Not sure I see any other possible trade involving a top guy though, I mean a guy who will not mind playing in Ottawa. Marner wants to be king of a team, and he would be there. He can hack the cold winter too...the insanely cold winter!!!

If I am the Sens I would not want to trade Tkachuk though, players like that are hard to replace and of course they would not want him in Toronto I assume.

EDIT forgot to comment on the. Carolina offer, I think its a joke.

EDIT 2 My guess though is Arizona or Chicago could and would offer some insane pick package.

The issue with that is Tachuk has 8 more points than Necas this year. You can argue he's more of a pest, but Necas' speed shouldn't be diminished in this either. Yes, there's less control with Necas since he's pending RFA, but to say it's a joke seems like you do not know what you are talking about
27 févr. à 17 h 15
Puckhead
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 372
Quoting: Caniac2000
The issue with that is Tachuk has 8 more points than Necas this year. You can argue he's more of a pest, but Necas' speed shouldn't be diminished in this either. Yes, there's less control with Necas since he's pending RFA, but to say it's a joke seems like you do not know what you are talking about

A captain and power forward who can score vs a guy who can score…hmm…guys like either Tkachuck are rare but guys like Necas are in every draft and all over the league.
27 févr. à 17 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: GM_SZK
A captain and power forward who can score vs a guy who can score…hmm…guys like either Tkachuck are rare but guys like Necas are in every draft and all over the league.

Really? Okay, find me a guy faster than Necas with his scoring ability. Anywhere in the league. Go for it. And when you can't because Necas is the fastest recorded skater in the league, consider guys like Seth Jarvis play like power forwards. Andrei Svechnikov, Travis Konecny. They're not uncommon. Guys with blistering speed aren't either. But guys with blistering speed who know how to use it, like Necas, tend to turn into world-beating players.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage