Logo de NSH
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $75 373 570 $0 $4 295 000 $8 126 430 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance650 000 $$650K)
AG
RFA - 3
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
C
UFA - 7
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 1
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
837 500 $837 500 $
G
RFA - 1
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 285 714 $4 285 714 $
DG
UFA - 7
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 févr. à 8 h 3
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 771
I’d think this would be close! Maybe 1 minor piece added to push the deal through but yeah, this would be a solid return.
27 févr. à 8 h 24
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,234
Problem is with Dahlin and Power getting massive pay increases, then mittelstadt and pettersen will eat the rest of the cap, and Im not sure you've come closer to finding why these parts don;t fit together well to break this non playoff streak.
27 févr. à 10 h 6
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,019
Quoting: Hammerwise
Problem is with Dahlin and Power getting massive pay increases, then mittelstadt and pettersen will eat the rest of the cap, and Im not sure you've come closer to finding why these parts don;t fit together well to break this non playoff streak.

Maybe. Dropping 13M from Eric Johnson, Olofsson, Girgs, and Okposo in a singular year takes up both their raises. Replacing with ELC/cheap vets can be done for an additional 2M. Would have to have Mitts take a bridge that’s would take him right to free agency. Could be done, and EP40 over Cozens could push the Sabres at least into the playoffs. Also maybe not, with their luck he pulls his groin year one and isn’t the same ever again.
27 févr. à 10 h 49
Quoting: Lsendel3
Maybe. Dropping 13M from Eric Johnson, Olofsson, Girgs, and Okposo in a singular year takes up both their raises. Replacing with ELC/cheap vets can be done for an additional 2M. Would have to have Mitts take a bridge that’s would take him right to free agency. Could be done, and EP40 over Cozens could push the Sabres at least into the playoffs. Also maybe not, with their luck he pulls his groin year one and isn’t the same ever again.

Yeah, just not sure they have the right mix of players. They "on paper" should have more than enough offense and really need to clear some top 9 guys for players like savoie, ostlund, kulich, rosen, so an expensive move for Pettersen is almost a Eichel in reverse.

Really it comes down to what BUF is missing. I think they have all the pieces BUT lack more two way play forwards, size/grit/physicality (especially on defense), and maybe upgrade in goal. Those are my opinions and maybe Im wrong, but with the good youngsters, great prospects and almost all the KEY pieces you need (No1 center, No2 Center, two very good scoring lines, a No1 dman, a No3 dman), but a better mix of vets/kids THROUGHOUT the lineup and a more balanced defense (I think they have too many puck rushers/movers) they will make the playoffs without a Pettersen.

If they could add a top 4 dman like Cernak and a (god forbid) Laughton/Perry/Gallagher-type to the 3rd line, (but not a Gallagher salary) and maybe a 13th forward goon type then that would fit my bill for a better mix then they have
sabres89 a aimé ceci.
27 févr. à 10 h 57
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,019
Yeah, just not sure they have the right mix of players. They "on paper" should have more than enough offense and really need to clear some top 9 guys for players like savoie, ostlund, kulich, rosen, so an expensive move for Pettersen is almost a Eichel in reverse.

Really it comes down to what BUF is missing. I think they have all the pieces BUT lack more two way play forwards, size/grit/physicality (especially on defense), and maybe upgrade in goal. Those are my opinions and maybe Im wrong, but with the good youngsters, great prospects and almost all the KEY pieces you need (No1 center, No2 Center, two very good scoring lines, a No1 dman, a No3 dman), but a better mix of vets/kids THROUGHOUT the lineup and a more balanced defense (I think they have too many puck rushers/movers) they will make the playoffs without a Pettersen.

If they could add a top 4 dman like Cernak and a (god forbid) Laughton/Perry/Gallagher-type to the 3rd line, (but not a Gallagher salary) and maybe a 13th forward goon type then that would fit my bill for a better mix then they have

You’re not wrong, and more than one way to skin the cat for sure. I just think that Pettersson is a lot better defensively than most give him credit for, and to me really pushes the need for some of those things down by himself. He would become Buf best defensive forward by a mile, and add in his offense could take the team to another level. The mistake Buf keeps making is having absolute duds in their lineup. Krebs gets **** on here, because many stat watchers don’t see he’s saddled with a senior citizen and a human Zamboni most nights. When he’s played with actual NHL talent, he’s been relatively good. The roster management and really having anchors (the 4 I mentioned above) playing roles and heavy minutes has stunted players growth, this seasons win totals, and really just a lot of issues that didn’t need to happen. It’s sad as a fan to watch them waste Tuch at this point, as he shouldn’t be resigned with what he’s going to want into his 30s. None of the other guys are getting younger and the whole “youngest team in league” thing is getting redundant year after year.
27 févr. à 11 h 41
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,247

I agree, maybe not those exact players on line 3, but I agree to your point. The problem that I see, is that we have so many undersized skilled forwards coming, the path of least resistance for our gm will be to just try to run 3 scoring lines. Adams would literally have to move 5 or 6 forwards, just to make room for that kind of third line. I'm not optimistic that the market breaks his way if he trades those pieces. I would absolutely look to add two way players with grit.
Hammerwise a aimé ceci.
27 févr. à 12 h 0
Quoting: sabres89
I agree, maybe not those exact players on line 3, but I agree to your point. The problem that I see, is that we have so many undersized skilled forwards coming, the path of least resistance for our gm will be to just try to run 3 scoring lines. Adams would literally have to move 5 or 6 forwards, just to make room for that kind of third line. I'm not optimistic that the market breaks his way if he trades those pieces. I would absolutely look to add two way players with grit.

Oh yeah, no way, was I think you get all 3 of those guys, but one at least and go with a:
Skinner-Thomson-Quinn
Mittelstadt-Cozens-Tuch
and then you have a combo of Benson, JPP, one of those 2 way vets like Laughton/Perry and find a spot for at least 2 of Savoie/Ostlund/Rosen/Kulich and Greenway. Maybe somebody gets moved, but at least you're dealing from strength to your advantage/fill a weakness and fully prepared to have injuries/slumps and any of those young guys or Perry/Laughton/Greenway move up and down the lineup, so theres not too much undersized or youth on any line. (And really Laughton might not be the guy, but I like his leadership, two way play and he plays all 3 positions and PK/PP).

To me theres just not enough, and I hate the word, but it fits: GRIT, JAM somebody who gets dirty, works the boards, crashes the net, distracts/agravates the opposition. Both at forward and defense.

If you're trading that package for a player I dont think BUF needs, then you can get something more appropriate to the team needs (and probably for less).

You think TB turns down Cozens and a 1st for Cernak or even the grittier Cirelli or that PHI doesn;t jump at Rosen for Laughton or that UFA Perry playing on a line with scorers turns down the opportunity?

Im not saying you tear down the farm, or turn the roster over, but alittle more desperation to actually win/make the playoffs is worth a small sacrifice of skill. because I think BUF has tons of skill, but lacks the GRIT/JAM to make them hard to play against.
sabres89 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage