Date de création initiale: 13 févr. 2024
Publié: 13 févr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
TOR
  1. Kakko, Kaapo
  2. Sýkora, Adam
Détails additionnels:
This gives the Rangers a 1st round pick to use to get a 1RW which would push Wheeler to 3RW.
NYR
  1. McMann, Bobby
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
TOR
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (DAL)
DAL
  1. Brodie, TJ (2 500 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
Détails additionnels:
4th goes to a 3rd team to retain $1.25M so Dallas gets him at $1.25M.
LAK
  1. Gregor, Noah
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (NYI)
CGY
  1. Timmins, Conor
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (DAL)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de CGY
Logo de VAN
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $79 988 117 $0 $212 500 $3 511 883 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Rangers de New York
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Flames de Calgary
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 550 000 $3 550 000 $
G
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 févr. à 13 h 9
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,583
If LA moves Kaliyev it will be to get better this year. If you can't send a player who makes them better this year, it isn't happening.
13 févr. à 13 h 11
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,350
Rangers pass. Kakko is the 3RW, wheeler should be scratched
13 févr. à 13 h 13
LBS
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 568
It's close to what Calgary is asking for but, at 25 is Timmins still considered a prospect? And his injury history is worrisome but his production is intriguing

All that to say it's a tough call
13 févr. à 13 h 17
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 8
Quoting: tryger
If LA moves Kaliyev it will be to get better this year. If you can't send a player who makes them better this year, it isn't happening.

LA WILL move Kaliyev period. They might try for an upgrade on the third line LD, but it will have to be a cheap one. There are too many forwards in the system that SHOULD be playing, but not enough ice for all of them to play on.
13 févr. à 13 h 23
Quoting: Chirping_in_112
LA WILL move Kaliyev period. They might try for an upgrade on the third line LD, but it will have to be a cheap one. There are too many forwards in the system that SHOULD be playing, but not enough ice for all of them to play on.

LA doesn't have to move Kaliyev this TDL, he is an RFA and still would hold value. The Kings just changed their coach before the last game, you think he doesn't have any wish to see if Kaliyev better fits his system? If teams want to low ball to get Kaliyev I'd just rather LA waits, Lafreniere and Turcotte can be sent down to facilitate patience if needed. The point is, if there is no player that actually makes the Kings better, why not keep a player who has scored goals at the NHL level until the end of the season?
13 févr. à 13 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 272
LA doesn't have to move Kaliyev this TDL, he is an RFA and still would hold value. The Kings just changed their coach before the last game, you think he doesn't have any wish to see if Kaliyev better fits his system? If teams want to low ball to get Kaliyev I'd just rather LA waits, Lafreniere and Turcotte can be sent down to facilitate patience if needed. The point is, if there is no player that actually makes the Kings better, why not keep a player who has scored goals at the NHL level until the end of the season?

A few different analysts have said the asking price is a 4th liner who is defensively responsible. Throwing in the 3rd was just so LA fans wouldn't comment a bunch of BS. As others have said he's getting moved and its for nothing.
13 févr. à 13 h 29
Former NHL Executive
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 161

Yea that's a pipe dream.

Heard from a friend who is a scout in Detroit that the offer the have on the table is Kayliev for Kostin +5th and Yzerman won't do it till the pick is removed. And Kostin is pretty much a cap dump.
13 févr. à 13 h 29

The issue with Kaliyev isn't goal scoring, though he did do much of that in the 38 games he played. He hasn't shown the same touch he did last season. The issue is he is a liability on defense. Bottom six fowards on this team don't work if they aren't active pests on D. That's just the system. He's not a board battler, and not a 200 foot player, and has never shown an interest in being those things. When they played Kaliyev it was for his touch on the PP. This road trip will tell the tale. If Hiller plays more than once he might have a shot at staying around, but I doubt it. The kings have plenty of guys they can plug into the bottom six that have scored goals at the NHL level.
13 févr. à 13 h 31
Quoting: fangm
A few different analysts have said the asking price is a 4th liner who is defensively responsible. Throwing in the 3rd was just so LA fans wouldn't comment a bunch of BS. As others have said he's getting moved and its for nothing.

LA already has a defensive 4th line with Lewis, Lizotte, and Grundstrom. Can you provide where you read this about Kaliyev being traded for a defensively responsible 4th liner?

If Kaliyev is not moved at the deadline I hope you can articulate how this impossibility occurred.
13 févr. à 13 h 32
Quoting: Rajvinder
Yea that's a pipe dream.

Heard from a friend who is a scout in Detroit that the offer the have on the table is Kayliev for Kostin +5th and Yzerman won't do it till the pick is removed. And Kostin is pretty much a cap dump.

I doubt the Kings make a move for ANOTHER bottom C. Things will loosen more the closer the deadline gets and teams look to move pieces.
13 févr. à 13 h 33
LA already has a defensive 4th line with Lewis, Lizotte, and Grundstrom. Can you provide where you read this about Kaliyev being traded for a defensively responsible 4th liner?

If Kaliyev is not moved at the deadline I hope you can articulate how this impossibility occurred.

They are more likely to look for a 3rd pair LD upgrade or an upgrade at goal if they get the chance this seaon. If they don't then they find a deal in the offseason. But Kaliyev WILL be traded. Kid doesn't fit the system.
13 févr. à 13 h 34
Quoting: Rajvinder
Yea that's a pipe dream.

The point here is Blake is on thin ice, and you think he will openly take another L when it really doesn't help the team this season?
13 févr. à 13 h 34
Avid Sports Fan
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 268
The Kaliyev trade is hard to gauge. If LA feels as though they got as much as they could put of him, then maybe.
These other trades are decent starting points. Calgary probably wants a secondary prospect back like Abruzese or Voit and AI can see it. As for Kaako, of New York feels Torontos first rounder has more value, then I can see it. They are shopping Kaako for an upgrade only and draft picks are not upgrades unless it is reflipped like the Canucks did for Hronek.
If possible, these are bold ideas that could potentially work for all teams but there is also a lot of question marks as to whether the teams would be interested.
13 févr. à 13 h 36
Where did I say anything about a defensively responsible 4th liner? They are more likely to look for a 3rd pair LD upgrade or an upgrade at goal if they get the chance this seaon. If they don't then they find a deal in the offseason. But Kaliyev WILL be traded. Kid doesn't fit the system.

I agree he will, but not at the TDL unless it helps the team. And moving on from LA's 3LD Englund is difficult as he is also the teams physical asset, so if Kaliyev can be moved for a 3LD who is an improvement over Englund with a physical edge, maybe, but I don't see it happening this TDL.
Chirping_in_112 a aimé ceci.
13 févr. à 13 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 272
I agree he will, but not at the TDL unless it helps the team. And moving on from LA's 3LD Englund is difficult as he is also the teams physical asset, so if Kaliyev can be moved for a 3LD who is an improvement over Englund with a physical edge, maybe, but I don't see it happening this TDL.

Well we all know the rumours about southern fans. Just got another here to prove that rumours don't come out of thin air.
13 févr. à 13 h 42

I love the physical edge Englund brings, but he's gotta be more consistent and more responsible.
13 févr. à 14 h 24
I love the physical edge Englund brings, but he's gotta be more consistent and more responsible.

I think he's improved some, Spence taking on some defensive responsibilities has cleaned that pairing up. If he can go the Olli Maata route and just keep a simple no nonsense game I'm ok with him at 3LD, especially if he is on the ice with Lizzotte and Lewis.
Chirping_in_112 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage