SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

TDL 24

Créé par: CaptainRielly
Publié: 5 févr. à 14 h 39
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 73/192 (38%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Blues de St-LouisBlues de St-Louis

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Parayko, ColtonBlues de St-LouisLNH-2 471 354 $011---4981018--
Blais, SamuelBlues de St-LouisLNH-380 208 $011---39167--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Reaves, RyanMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-513 281 $011---22202--
Järnkrok, CalleMaple Leafs de TorontoIR-798 437 $011---4610919--
Timmins, ConorMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-418 229 $011---16156--
Niemelä, TopiExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Voit, TyExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial549 580 $2247683811
Variation1 121 615 $033100
Final1 671 195 $ (↑)2250 (↑)71 (↑)4 (↑)8114-22

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 14 462 500 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 14 427 501 $
Variation de l'allègement: 3 000 000 $
Espace initial sous le plafond salarial: 3 034 999 $
Transaction simultanéeStatut initialNouveau statutImpact sur la masse salarialeFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Domi, MaxLNHLTIR0 $-1-----------
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Reaves, RyanMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-1 350 000 $011---22202--
Järnkrok, CalleMaple Leafs de TorontoIR-2 100 000 $011---4610919--
Timmins, ConorMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-1 100 000 $011---16156--
Niemelä, TopiExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Voit, TyExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Parayko, ColtonBlues de St-LouisLNH-6 500 000 $011---4981018--
Blais, SamuelBlues de St-LouisLNH-1 000 000 $011---39167--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial3 034 999 $2247622315
Variation-2 950 000 $-1-3-3-100
Final84 999 $ (↓)21 (↓)44 (↓)59 (↓)1 (↓)315-42-2
5 févr. à 14 h 45
Goggles86
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 172
Id give Topi, Ty and the first. But I wouldn't give Timmins and Jarnkrok as well. Thats too much. Those are both valuable pieces for the Leafs right now. They would be losing as much they are gaining.
5 févr. à 14 h 56
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,874
Quoting: svfsdv
Id give Topi, Ty and the first. But I wouldn't give Timmins and Jarnkrok as well. Thats too much. Those are both valuable pieces for the Leafs right now. They would be losing as much they are gaining.

I dunno man, his contract is terrible. I wouldn't want to be stuck with 6.5 for 7 years.
5 févr. à 15 h 10
Goggles86
Quoting: Rhea
I dunno man, his contract is terrible. I wouldn't want to be stuck with 6.5 for 7 years.

I know what you mean. But he is still capable of top 4 and is only 30. He still has 3 or 4 good years in him anyways. Dont get me wrong. Not my ideal choice for that price. But for the right deal, I would do it. But losing Timmins and Jarnkrok in the deal is a 100% no chance. A couple of middle prospects and a 1 first. I would do that.
5 févr. à 15 h 39
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 545
I know what you mean. But he is still capable of top 4 and is only 30. He still has 3 or 4 good years in him anyways. Dont get me wrong. Not my ideal choice for that price. But for the right deal, I would do it. But losing Timmins and Jarnkrok in the deal is a 100% no chance. A couple of middle prospects and a 1 first. I would do that.

It's okay, blues don't want a pile of junk either

Easy pass
mokumboi et AC14 a aimé ceci.
5 févr. à 16 h 14
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,651
Uhh you can keep all your trash, thanks.

tears of joy

Classic stuff, man. Whoo lordy.
5 févr. à 17 h 52
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,572

Do you realize how buy-out friendly it is in 5 years? Or are you just blindly following what 3 people on here seem to spout? Not to mention with the cap going up, you aren't going to be able to hardly sign a 2nd pair d man for under 7m. Parayko has at least 3-4 years of being a high-end shutdown d man.
5 févr. à 17 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,874
Modifié 5 févr. à 18 h 5
Quoting: AC14
Do you realize how buy-out friendly it is in 5 years? Or are you just blindly following what 3 people on here seem to spout? Not to mention with the cap going up, you aren't going to be able to hardly sign a 2nd pair d man for under 7m. Parayko has at least 3-4 years of being a high-end shutdown d man.

Blindly following? Ok genius, I mentioned the contract length first...how can I be following them?

My preference is to not add older players...I realize I didn't ask your permission to reply though. I hope this one was ok by you because you seem to get your panties in a bunch pretty easily.

You mention the buyout in 5 years then say he has 3 to 4 years of being a high end shutdown d...so which is it? Or do we just have a non high end shutdown d on the roster for poops and giggles?
5 févr. à 18 h 18
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,572
Blindly following? Ok genius, I mentioned the contract length first...how can I be following them?

My preference is to not add older players...I realize I didn't ask your permission to reply though. I hope this one was ok by you because you seem to get your panties in a bunch pretty easily.

You mention the buyout in 5 years then say he has 3 to 4 years of being a high end shutdown d...so which is it? Or do we just have a non high end shutdown d on the roster for poops and giggles?

I think it was pretty clear, he has at least 3-4 very high end years left. That’ll take him to 33-34. He’s not overly physical. The only thing that would hamper him is if his skating goes. Don’t see that happening prior to 35. Didn’t for Bouwmeester.

He has 7 years left on his deal. Once he turns 35 which is in 5 years he’s very buy-out friendly. I see no reason to beleive he would fall off before then. Or really too hard after then.

You commented the contract is terrible. I’m stating why it’s not. It’s the same response from generally advanced analytics people who don’t understand the context of the analytics.

Sorry if it came off strong. But it’s the same debate 4 times a day between generally Leafs/Oilers fans of people trading scraps, and by scraps I mean B and C prospects and late 1sts and then complaining that the contract is terrible and that’s justification. He’s literally the Blues whole defense. There’s no reasoning for trading him for long shots.

His contract is not bad. It’s fair value if not an undervalue. If you want to look at bad value. Look at Krug and Faulk. The combination of the two is why Parayko is being thrown to the wolves with a career #4 puck mover. And doing fairly well.
HolyJumpin81 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. à 10 h 10
Goggles86
Quoting: StDetroitBlueWings
It's okay, blues don't want a pile of junk either

Easy pass

Blues would take this 500% of the time lol
7 févr. à 11 h 10
Blues would take this 500% of the time lol

I mean they won't at all. It's a bunch of nothing coming from Toronto.

Best part is what, a first (late pick)? Nothing enticing
7 févr. à 11 h 30
Goggles86
I mean they won't at all. It's a bunch of nothing coming from Toronto.

Best part is what, a first (late pick)? Nothing enticing

The best part is a team that needs to enter tank mode getting rid of a player on a brutal contract who is hindering their ability to lose games right now. Blues are in limbo and need to embrace the tank. All their cap space is tied up in D men on the wrong side of 30 and they are barely clinging to the wild card spot as they. Only getting worse year over year. Its time for them to nuke. And when you are doing that, 2 young prospects and a first round pick is a massive overpay for a cap dump.
7 févr. à 11 h 36
The best part is a team that needs to enter tank mode getting rid of a player on a brutal contract who is hindering their ability to lose games right now. Blues are in limbo and need to embrace the tank. All their cap space is tied up in D men on the wrong side of 30 and they are barely clinging to the wild card spot as they. Only getting worse year over year. Its time for them to nuke. And when you are doing that, 2 young prospects and a first round pick is a massive overpay for a cap dump.

Blues would trade any of Krug, Leddy, or Faulk before they traded Parayko. Parayko is a top RD at 6.5 mil, which is not a bad deal in the long run. Getting rid of the others would free up ample space to address other issues. The back end of the Parayko deal may be bad, sure. But right now, the deal is solid.

I just love how everyone on this site bashes Parayko because of his contract, yet everyone and their mother are trying to trade for him. Why? Because he's a dam good player. So he's not a 'cap dump' and the 'offer' here is a bunch of garbage anyway.

Do the Blues need to embrace the tank? No, they don't. Free up some contracts (that are not Parayko) and then address holes elsewhere while the prospects grow.
7 févr. à 12 h 4
Goggles86
Blues would trade any of Krug, Leddy, or Faulk before they traded Parayko. Parayko is a top RD at 6.5 mil, which is not a bad deal in the long run. Getting rid of the others would free up ample space to address other issues. The back end of the Parayko deal may be bad, sure. But right now, the deal is solid.

I just love how everyone on this site bashes Parayko because of his contract, yet everyone and their mother are trying to trade for him. Why? Because he's a dam good player. So he's not a 'cap dump' and the 'offer' here is a bunch of garbage anyway.

Do the Blues need to embrace the tank? No, they don't. Free up some contracts (that are not Parayko) and then address holes elsewhere while the prospects grow.

I have only seen STL fans trying to get rid of him. I haven't seen anyone trying to trade FOR him. You are free to have your opinion on the team of course. They are nowhere near competitive. They need a huge overhaul and its going to take years. Yes they could move their other D men except they all have NTC and have the same problem. They are all aged out guys with high cap hits for long terms. They would have to pay to get rid of them. Making their rebuild even longer. That team needs so much work that none of those players will still be viable options by the time they are ready to compete again. They should cap dump them all and tank. If they dont do it soon, Kyrou, Thomas and Binnington are going to age out before they are ready as well. They are making the same mistake OTT is. By the time they realize it, all the useful pieces they have will be worthless.
7 févr. à 12 h 12
I have only seen STL fans trying to get rid of him. I haven't seen anyone trying to trade FOR him. You are free to have your opinion on the team of course. They are nowhere near competitive. They need a huge overhaul and its going to take years. Yes they could move their other D men except they all have NTC and have the same problem. They are all aged out guys with high cap hits for long terms. They would have to pay to get rid of them. Making their rebuild even longer. That team needs so much work that none of those players will still be viable options by the time they are ready to compete again. They should cap dump them all and tank. If they dont do it soon, Kyrou, Thomas and Binnington are going to age out before they are ready as well. They are making the same mistake OTT is. By the time they realize it, all the useful pieces they have will be worthless.

Where are there Blues fans trying to trade away Parayko? Never see them anywhere. It's always delusional Toronto fans trading for him saying "his contract will age poorly, but we want him anyway."

Blues don't really have many younger d-men in the wings anyway so it's not a rush to get rid of some of these guys. Whenever their NTC clauses loosen up and/or they play better (example being Krug), maybe that trade value goes up and they are able to get something. But it's not a rush.

I've seen some of your other "opinions" on here and frankly, they're all pretty bad. So not going to waste any more of my time here arguing with a wall

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage