Oilers All in TDL

Créé par: Oilers_29
Équipe: 2023-24 Oilers d'Edmonton
Date de création initiale: 31 janv. 2024
Publié: 1 févr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
EDM
  1. Konecny, Travis (2 750 000 $ retained)
PHI
  1. Bourgault, Xavier
  2. Kulak, Brett
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (EDM)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (EDM)
  5. Choix de 5e ronde en 2025 (EDM)
  6. Choix de 2e ronde en 2026 (EDM)
Détails additionnels:
Bourgault Kulak and a 1st for TK
5th for retention this year
2nd and a 3rd for retention next year
EDM
  1. Dowd, Nic
  2. Edmundson, Joel (875 000 $ retained)
WSH
  1. Janmark, Mattias
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (EDM)
  3. Choix de 6e ronde en 2024 (NSH)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2026 (EDM)
Rachats de contrats
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $82 130 000 $850 000 $5 050 000 $1 370 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
C
RFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $ (Bonis de performance325 000 $$325K)
AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance650 000 $$650K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Capitals de Washington
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
C
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 225 000 $$3M)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
G
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Capitals de Washington
0 $0 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
900 000 $900 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C, AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD, C
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 févr. à 11 h 57
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 235
that does not get konecny without retention
1 févr. à 12 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 357
Quoting: johum7
that does not get konecny without retention

Ok? What would get him then and be please be realistic
1 févr. à 12 h 17
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 99
Quoting: Oilers_29
Ok? What would get him then and be please be realistic

The Flyers have no reason to move TK without at least 1 A- or better young asset coming back, and the Oilers don't have any of those
1 févr. à 12 h 22
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 94
Oilers don't have what its going to take to pry TK away from the flyers.
1 févr. à 12 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: vinny82
Oilers don't have what its going to take to pry TK away from the flyers.

Quoting: SpiderSpiderSpider28
The Flyers have no reason to move TK without at least 1 A- or better young asset coming back, and the Oilers don't have any of those

The oilers do have the assets it’s delusional to think they don’t just because you guys have no idea about the prospects the oilers have doesn’t mean they don’t have what it takes to trade for TK
1 févr. à 12 h 58
The oilers do have the assets it’s delusional to think they don’t just because you guys have no idea about the prospects the oilers have doesn’t mean they don’t have what it takes to trade for TK

Well first things first: I know damn plenty about the Oilers farms system and can confidently say they don't have anything even close to resembling an A- or better asset.

Furthermore: The only prospects or young players that the Oilers have even semi close to resembling a quality asset are XB, Broberg, Holloway, and Akey.

XB has put up fairly mediocre numbers in the AHL this year and doesn't look like he's on the path to be a true top-6 producer.

Holloway and Broberg have both significantly struggled in their NHL stints and are closer to change of scenery candidates than they are to top assets

Akey has been hurt all year and only looked like a roughly middle-pairing prospect at best

So I guess what I'm trying to say is: I'm not delusional and you can go **** yourself
1 févr. à 13 h 4
Mac1010
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 723
Well first things first: I know damn plenty about the Oilers farms system and can confidently say they don't have anything even close to resembling an A- or better asset.

Furthermore: The only prospects or young players that the Oilers have even semi close to resembling a quality asset are XB, Broberg, Holloway, and Akey.

XB has put up fairly mediocre numbers in the AHL this year and doesn't look like he's on the path to be a true top-6 producer.

Holloway and Broberg have both significantly struggled in their NHL stints and are closer to change of scenery candidates than they are to top assets

Akey has been hurt all year and only looked like a roughly middle-pairing prospect at best

So I guess what I'm trying to say is: I'm not delusional and you can go **** yourself

you quite obviously have not watched holloway this season and broberg hasn't struggled just no spot for an opportunity as he has 3 established vets ahead of him with very few injuries. most of his stints have had him playing on the right side which he has done a fair job in doing. His numbers in the AHL where he has got to actually play and play his side are very good.
Oilers_29 a aimé ceci.
1 févr. à 13 h 18
Démarrer sujet

Yeah ur full of it you have no idea what ur talking about I can almost guarantee you haven’t watched any of the oilers prospects before based of how ridiculous this comment is lmao
1 févr. à 14 h 14
Also a Canucks fan
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 90
Quoting: mm1010
you quite obviously have not watched holloway this season and broberg hasn't struggled just no spot for an opportunity as he has 3 established vets ahead of him with very few injuries. most of his stints have had him playing on the right side which he has done a fair job in doing. His numbers in the AHL where he has got to actually play and play his side are very good.

Yeah ur full of it you have no idea what ur talking about I can almost guarantee you haven’t watched any of the oilers prospects before based of how ridiculous this comment is lmao

Either you guys are overrating your prospects or you don't know the value of a point-per-game, goal scoring, star winger who is also gritty, young, and has term. At a low AAV. If the flyers are trading TK they will want an asset that at least has the CHANCE to be as good as TK is.

Holloway is 22 and has near-zero chance at becoming a star. Looks like a middle six winger looking forward. Broberg is 22 and can't even crack his NHL roster - middle pair upside. Bourgeault and Akey aren't as good as the first two I named. Oilers 1st rounder is a lottery ticket on picking a 1st line/pair player.

You see what he's saying? The oilers can't even offer a return that has a mediocre chance at turning into a future first line/pair player. So why would they trade TK, a star player, for a handful of hopeful middle of the roster assets?
DH28Hockey a aimé ceci.
1 févr. à 14 h 21
Also a Canucks fan
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 90
Quoting: Danny_MrGM_Briere
Either you guys are overrating your prospects or you don't know the value of a point-per-game, goal scoring, star winger who is also gritty, young, and has term. At a low AAV. If the flyers are trading TK they will want an asset that at least has the CHANCE to be as good as TK is.

Fiala trade for example. Brock Faber and a 1st. Oilers don't have a Brock Faber.

Debrincat trade. 7th overall pick+ came back.

Need I say more?
DH28Hockey a aimé ceci.
1 févr. à 20 h 21
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 239
If our pro scouts believed that XB could be a C in the NHL, and this was the return, I dont think i'd be unhappy with that. We can sit here and say all these EDM prospects are likely not stars, but at the time of the Tippett trade, everyone said the late 1st was the most valuable thing in the trade and that Tip was on his way to becoming a bust.

I think this would be a fine trade for TK if the scouts believed in XB much like they did in Tippett
Oilers_29 et mm1010 a aimé ceci.
2 févr. à 12 h 21
Mac1010
Quoting: Danny_MrGM_Briere

Holloway is 22 and has near-zero chance at becoming a star. Looks like a middle six winger looking forward. Broberg is 22 and can't even crack his NHL roster - middle pair upside. Bourgeault and Akey aren't as good as the first two I named. Oilers 1st rounder is a lottery ticket on picking a 1st line/pair player.

You see what he's saying? The oilers can't even offer a return that has a mediocre chance at turning into a future first line/pair player. So why would they trade TK, a star player, for a handful of hopeful middle of the roster assets?

If you read my post it had nothing to say about if PHI made the trade or not.
It was about how he has 0 idea of where the oiler prospects are. There are many trade where teams trade a star and get only picks back which are a gamble cuz you never know what you might get. If you think holloway is a middle 6 winger thats nothing to scoff at. I personally think how he has been playing he will end up as a top 6 winger as he continues to develop. He was trending great until his injury and has picked up where he left off.

Broberg will be a top 4 dman i believe and has been caught in a spot where he is on a team trying to win a cup with 3 vets ahead of him who have not had an injury. So for a team in win now mode it is hard to turn to a "rookie" the coach will always go with the vet. he has the skill just no the opportunity.
Oilers_29 a aimé ceci.
2 févr. à 15 h 11
Quoting: mm1010
If you read my post it had nothing to say about if PHI made the trade or not.
It was about how he has 0 idea of where the oiler prospects are. There are many trade where teams trade a star and get only picks back which are a gamble cuz you never know what you might get. If you think holloway is a middle 6 winger thats nothing to scoff at. I personally think how he has been playing he will end up as a top 6 winger as he continues to develop. He was trending great until his injury and has picked up where he left off.

Broberg will be a top 4 dman i believe and has been caught in a spot where he is on a team trying to win a cup with 3 vets ahead of him who have not had an injury. So for a team in win now mode it is hard to turn to a "rookie" the coach will always go with the vet. he has the skill just no the opportunity.

How is a 22 year old that can't be trusted for a roster spot over Brett Kulak an A- asset?

How is a guy who would be the 3rd highest scoring U23 winger on the Flyers an A- asset?

They're obviously not "struggling" relative to your typical average asset, but if you're trying to sell either of these guys as a top level asset (which my entire original comment was pointing out mind you), then yeah, they're struggling to live up to anywhere near those standards.

Vegas, Dallas, Vancouver (despite just having gave up a 1st and an actual A- prospect), Carolina, Hell even Colorado is they were inclined to add a winger could all offer significantly better packages than the Oilers can. Philly has reiterated time and time again that the offer would have to offer something of substantial value for them to justify a TK trade. Selling the idea that maybe Broberg can succeed in a different environment and that maybe Holloway can turn into a guy who still wouldn't be as good as most of the wingers in our organization isn't even close to what Philly would want
2 févr. à 15 h 44
How is a 22 year old that can't be trusted for a roster spot over Brett Kulak an A- asset?

How is a guy who would be the 3rd highest scoring U23 winger on the Flyers an A- asset?

They're obviously not "struggling" relative to your typical average asset, but if you're trying to sell either of these guys as a top level asset (which my entire original comment was pointing out mind you), then yeah, they're struggling to live up to anywhere near those standards.

Vegas, Dallas, Vancouver (despite just having gave up a 1st and an actual A- prospect), Carolina, Hell even Colorado is they were inclined to add a winger could all offer significantly better packages than the Oilers can. Philly has reiterated time and time again that the offer would have to offer something of substantial value for them to justify a TK trade. Selling the idea that maybe Broberg can succeed in a different environment and that maybe Holloway can turn into a guy who still wouldn't be as good as most of the wingers in our organization isn't even close to what Philly would want

I put up a post to help prove this point a little more clearly: https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/4864161

York and Broberg are both LHD from the 2019 draft. Holloway and Foerster are both wingers from the 2020 draft. York doesn't project to be much better than an above average middle pair guy, and Foerster is looking like he's developing into an above average middle six guy. How are you going to sit here and say that Broberg and Holloway are trending positively or in a good position developmentally when they're not even close to performing as well as 2 guys literally picked within 10 spots in the same drafts, playing the same position, and who still probably aren't the level of assets that Philly would be looking for in a TK trade?
2 févr. à 16 h 26
Mac1010
I put up a post to help prove this point a little more clearly: https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/4864161

York and Broberg are both LHD from the 2019 draft. Holloway and Foerster are both wingers from the 2020 draft. York doesn't project to be much better than an above average middle pair guy, and Foerster is looking like he's developing into an above average middle six guy. How are you going to sit here and say that Broberg and Holloway are trending positively or in a good position developmentally when they're not even close to performing as well as 2 guys literally picked within 10 spots in the same drafts, playing the same position, and who still probably aren't the level of assets that Philly would be looking for in a TK trade?

easily. Phi is a worse team that lacks depth. Both of those players get more of an opportunity to play and in different roles Like PP and PK. EDM is a far deeper team so ice time is very hard to come by. I dont think you have watched kulak the last 2 playoff years he has been extremely good and the oilers would be fools to take them out of their line up for a rookie. Holloway gets to play now but is under the likes of mcdavid, dri,nuge, kane, hyman, please let me know who Foerster is competing with for icetime......

So to compare them yes your PHI players have had more of an opportunity to been seen doesnt mean they will project to be better. they just have the better opportunity right now. And for Holloway its staying healthy.

one team is a cup contender with a pressure to win now who will always play more veteran players over young players (unless they are like bedard....few and far between)
The other was lucky to be where they were with their goaltending and is dropping like a rock at the moment. where there is no pressure and can give young guys more leeway.

Trust me neither of those players would make the oilers currently maybe foerster as an extra...
8 févr. à 0 h 39
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,744

That clown just gets crushed all over this site🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A lot of the crap he spews is pretty outlandish

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage