If VAN is truly all in

Créé par: Reason
Équipe: 2023-24 Canucks de Vancouver
Date de création initiale: 30 janv. 2024
Publié: 30 janv. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
VAN
  1. Tanev, Christopher (2 250 000 $ retained)
CGY
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (VAN)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (VAN)
VAN
  1. Henrique, Adam (2 912 000 $ retained)
ANA
  1. Kuzmenko, Andrei
  2. Räty, Aatu
  3. Zadorov, Nikita
Détails additionnels:
If the Ducks have no interest in Zadorov, then VAN flips him for picks before hand and then sends those picks to the Ducks. Zadorov likely returns at least what VAN paid for him (3rd and 5th) or possibly more at the deadline.
VAN
  1. Maroon, Patrick (400 000 $ retained)
MIN
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (NJD)
  2. Choix de 6e ronde en 2024 (SJS)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $75 740 917 $850 000 $0 $7 759 083 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
-1 455 750 $-1 455 750 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
825 000 $825 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
Logo de Flames de Calgary
-1 125 000 $-1 125 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
400 000 $400 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 janv. à 1 h 1
Future Ducks legend
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6,656
There's a lot about that deal that just doesn't work for the Ducks.
30 janv. à 1 h 6
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,208
TBH, VCR is not going all in just looking at these horrendous trades.
30 janv. à 1 h 6
VAN
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,880
Being all in doesn't mean overpaying (Buch and Henrique).
MidnightRyder a aimé ceci.
30 janv. à 1 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 732
Quoting: Vancity2196
TBH, VCR is not going all in just looking at these horrendous trades.

What's "horrendous" about them? If Buch is available he's returning a 1st and solid prospect at worst, Tanev is at least a late 2nd (with retention more), Henrique is at least a 2nd which is probably what VAN could get for Zadorov if they flip him then the Ducks are also retaining almost 3M. I think all the values here are fair.
30 janv. à 1 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Prime_Jimbo
Being all in doesn't mean overpaying (Buch and Henrique).

What do you think the cost to acquire those players are?
30 janv. à 1 h 19
VAN
Quoting: Reason
What do you think the cost to acquire those players are?

Don't get me wrong, Buch is great. I would love to add him. But, Lekkerimaki and Willander wouldn't be included. I'm sure some Blues fans would say that's a must have.

I'd be okay with the first, Pod, Brz and maybe 3rd/4th. Move off Kuz in a separate deal to make the money work and gain back a draft pick.

I struggle with the Henrique deal on top of Buch. Suter is comparable with his play this season. Recently, his all situation play has been stellar. Not to mention Hog has earned top 6 5v5 ice time.

If I were to trade for Henrique, it would be a 2nd + a prospect. Again, could flip Kuz and get back a pick and allow the cap to work.

Not moving Big Z in any deal.
Reason a aimé ceci.
30 janv. à 1 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Don't get me wrong, Buch is great. I would love to add him. But, Lekkerimaki and Willander wouldn't be included. I'm sure some Blues fans would say that's a must have.

I'd be okay with the first, Pod, Brz and maybe 3rd/4th. Move off Kuz in a separate deal to make the money work and gain back a draft pick.

I struggle with the Henrique deal on top of Buch. Suter is comparable with his play this season. Recently, his all situation play has been stellar. Not to mention Hog has earned top 6 5v5 ice time.

If I were to trade for Henrique, it would be a 2nd + a prospect. Again, could flip Kuz and get back a pick and allow the cap to work.

Not moving Big Z in any deal.

I agree with you on the Blues deal, if they would take Brz instead of Lekkerimaki I do that all day, not sure if it's enough to get the deal done though. If this team is truly all in then they have to make those tough decisions to add a difference maker to their top 6. At least with Buch he's got two years on his team friendly deal.

I am a big fan of Suter he is far better than a 4th line player but if the Canucks make a run there will be inquires and Suter would be a luxury they could move around the lineup, cup teams have good depth. I think adding Henrique is a solid trade that helps the lack of top end depth, if the team is truly all in. He would round out the second line and could be used to take faceoffs (53.4%) on a line with Petey (487%).

I don't think Kuz is returning anything of tangible value at this point. If he is moved it's likely to a non playoff team that wants to take a bet that he returns to better form next season, which is why I included him here but it could be to any team. I don't think he returns anything higher than a 4th round pick though, maybe a late 3rd but I think even that is doubtful. So essentially I see the Henrique trade as being 2nd round pick (Zadorov value), prospect in Raaty. Honestly, I think that could be light with almost 3M in retention.

Just to be clear, I don't necessarily think the Canucks should be all in, but if they truly are I think this rounds out their roster nicely and is probably about the cost to acquire the assets they are going to need. If they are truly all in, some pieces they don't want to move will have to be moved.
Prime_Jimbo a aimé ceci.
30 janv. à 1 h 41
VAN
I agree with you on the Blues deal, if they would take Brz instead of Lekkerimaki I do that all day, not sure if it's enough to get the deal done though. If this team is truly all in then they have to make those tough decisions to add a difference maker to their top 6. At least with Buch he's got two years on his team friendly deal.

I am a big fan of Suter he is far better than a 4th line player but if the Canucks make a run there will be inquires and Suter would be a luxury they could move around the lineup, cup teams have good depth. I think adding Henrique is a solid trade that helps the lack of top end depth, if the team is truly all in. He would round out the second line and could be used to take faceoffs (53.4%) on a line with Petey (487%).

I don't think Kuz is returning anything of tangible value at this point. If he is moved it's likely to a non playoff team that wants to take a bet that he returns to better form next season, which is why I included him here but it could be to any team. I don't think he returns anything higher than a 4th round pick though, maybe a late 3rd but I think even that is doubtful. So essentially I see the Henrique trade as being 2nd round pick (Zadorov value), prospect in Raaty. Honestly, I think that could be light with almost 3M in retention.

Just to be clear, I don't necessarily think the Canucks should be all in, but if they truly I think this rounds out their roster nicely and is probably about the cost to acquire the assets they are going to need. If they are truly all in, some pieces they don't want to move will have to be moved.

If Lekkerimaki is in the Buch deal, Kuz gotta go too. Hell, I'd probably go as far as saying Miki too.

Henrique-Miller-Boeser
Buch-EP-Laff
DJ-TB-Gar
Hog-Suter-Maroon
30 janv. à 1 h 44
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,208
What's "horrendous" about them? If Buch is available he's returning a 1st and solid prospect at worst, Tanev is at least a late 2nd (with retention more), Henrique is at least a 2nd which is probably what VAN could get for Zadorov if they flip him then the Ducks are also retaining almost 3M. I think all the values here are fair.

All four trades will never happen at the Trade Deadline.
30 janv. à 1 h 45
Démarrer sujet
If Lekkerimaki is in the Buch deal, Kuz gotta go too. Hell, I'd probably go as far as saying Miki too.

Henrique-Miller-Boeser
Buch-EP-Laff
DJ-TB-Gar
Hog-Suter-Maroon

Blues could be an option to take Kuz to. I would hope with retentions that Miki could stay on the roster or that would be a big hit to their overall top end depth, which I think is super important if they want to go far in the playoffs.

I like Henrique with EP due to his skills at faceoffs and Petey's lack thereof.
30 janv. à 1 h 47
VAN
Blues could be an option to take Kuz to. I would hope with retentions that Miki could stay on the roster or that would be a big hit to their overall top end depth, which I think is super important if they want to go far in the playoffs.

I like Henrique with EP due to his skills at faceoffs and Petey's lack thereof.

Feel like that's overblown. He's 49% on the faceoff this year.

Miki isn't PKing. What is he offering without Petey centering him? He can go. Laff easily fills his skates and more.
30 janv. à 1 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Vancity2196
All four trades will never happen at the Trade Deadline.

That provides absolutely no clarity on how they are "horrendous".

You like to talk a lot on this site, but like most of the talkers you post non of your own AGM's involving any trades of significance. If you think these trades "would never happen" and are "horrendous", let's see you post an AGM with VAN making moves to go all in, IE some significant moves. I have a feeling you would be absolutely torn apart.
Connor_B a aimé ceci.
30 janv. à 1 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Feel like that's overblown. He's 49% on the faceoff this year.

Miki isn't PKing. What is he offering without Petey centering him? He can go. Laff easily fills his skates and more.

I think Miki has played fairly well all season. If Miller's line is going to be a matchup line then I would like to see Miki tried more on it. He's a great two way player with speed, I think he would fit well.

As for Petey I don't think 49% is terrible by anymeans, however in the playoffs everything is amplified. If the Canucks could turn out 4 centers with over 50% winning percentage that would be a solid advantage. Henrique is also a solid offensive player, a line of Him with EP and Buch would be a very dangerous line.
30 janv. à 2 h 12
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 17
I think this is the first fair trade I’ve seen for buch as a blues fan, I just don’t know if I’d rather us have the first and lekkermaki or be first rounds exits with keeping buch…
30 janv. à 4 h 25
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 348
Lekkerimaki is untouchable unless someone truly spectacular is available, no chance in hell he's dealt for Buchenevich. That's also a MASSIVE overpay, same can be said about Henrique, I wouldn't do Raty for Henrique 1 for 1 let alone adding extra, dudes an old 3C.
30 janv. à 9 h 44
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 417
The deal for Buch probably only happens with Willander or Lekkerimaki going to St. louis with this years 1st. Not saying that this should be worth it for Vancouver, but that is going to be the asking price and there is no pressure to get rid of Buchnevich for St. Louis.

We are in a wildcard race and management is probably more than happy to keep him and make some playoff revenue. It would take something nice coming in return that could keep fans happy and make an impact. Hunter B. is playing well and might have a good NHL career, but he isn't that guy. Trading Lekkerimaki or Willander are your only two options right now.
30 janv. à 10 h 11
Xercuses
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,616
Ideal Buch trade
Kuzy, Lekkerman, Wallinder

What i think it would realistically look like
Kuzy, Bruz or Walinder, Forward prospect, Vans first this year
30 janv. à 10 h 55
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 417
Quoting: xercuses
Ideal Buch trade
Kuzy, Lekkerman, Wallinder

What i think it would realistically look like
Kuzy, Bruz or Walinder, Forward prospect, Vans first this year

Getting Lekkerimaki and Willander would probably be too much even if you drop the 2024 first. Both were early/mid picks and the first from this year will likely be a little bit further back. Lekkerimaki would also probably be redrafted higher than 15. I do understand that this is more of your pipedream ideal though.
xercuses a aimé ceci.
30 janv. à 11 h 3
Xercuses
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,616
Quoting: BDHockey
Getting Lekkerimaki and Willander would probably be too much even if you drop the 2024 first. Both were early/mid picks and the first from this year will likely be a little bit further back. Lekkerimaki would also probably be redrafted higher than 15. I do understand that this is more of your pipedream ideal though.

Yup exactly more just what I could see as the highest end thing we could get for him.
BDHockey a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage