Équipe: 2023-24 Flyers de Philadelphie
Date de création initiale: 25 janv. 2024
Publié: 25 janv. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
PHI
  1. Knight, Spencer
Détails additionnels:
Florida needs to decide at some point whether they will keep Knight or Bobrovsky because next season if Reinhart stays the cap will be tight, can't have 15mil in the crease and Knight is easier to move and they have Guzda for the future
FLA
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (FLA)
Détails additionnels:
Philly could go cheaper and look for a vet and believe in Ersson and I think that is the more likely route but, this is just an option that crossed my mind
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de CBJ
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de LAK
Logo de PHI
Logo de STL
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de ANA
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de CAR
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $81 356 262 $1 187 500 $32 500 $2 143 738 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
C
RFA - 2
2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
AD
RFA - 2
787 500 $787 500 $
AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 8
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
RFA - 3
2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
859 167 $859 167 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
G
RFA - 1
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 979 000 $3 979 000 $
G
RFA - 1
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 janv. à 12 h 10
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 37
So, the Flyers have Ersson, Kolosov, Zavragin, Bjarnason and you suggest them to trade a 1st for another goalie?
Roperttos, PhilEMyers et NickOT74 a aimé ceci.
25 janv. à 12 h 18
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,227
Flyers already have a lot of young goalies, so there's no need go spend a 1st on Knight when he seemingly isn't doing that well in the AHL.
PhilEMyers et NickOT74 a aimé ceci.
25 janv. à 12 h 21
Démarrer sujet
LBS
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 568
Quoting: Alex_K
So, the Flyers have Ersson, Kolosov, Zavragin, Bjarnason and you suggest them to trade a 1st for another goalie?

Honestly didn't check their organizational goalie depth but, this is more about getting what looks to be a clear #1and Replace the starting goalie that probs out for a while
The 1st will be late since it's the Panthers own 1st rounder of this years draft
25 janv. à 12 h 24
Démarrer sujet
LBS
Quoting: Roperttos
Flyers already have a lot of young goalies, so there's no need go spend a 1st on Knight when he seemingly isn't doing that well in the AHL.

His thing is more mental with the report I read is severe OCD and germaphobia, sat out a long time and looks good IMO (stats wise, I don't watch AHL) for a guy who missed out on the better part of a year.
Again the pick shoud be mid to late 20's Florida probably makes it out of round 1 at least
25 janv. à 12 h 53
Kapri-sun
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 84
Quoting: lowblocksniper
Honestly didn't check their organizational goalie depth but, this is more about getting what looks to be a clear #1and Replace the starting goalie that probs out for a while
The 1st will be late since it's the Panthers own 1st rounder of this years draft

honestly this season is a surprise in the first place, I love our team but there is absolutely no guarantee this level of play continues into next year, I'd rather not trade that 1st and use it either in acquiring either a young forward or just using it in the draft, Ersson is a fine starter for the rest of the season and between either trading for a cheap backup or just sticking with Petersen or Sandstrom, I don't think we need to trade for a #1 guy (ignoring the fact that Knight hasn't played in the NHL for almost a year)

I highly recommend looking into our Goaltending prospects because we are surprisingly stacked, Kolosov: who is supposed to turn pro next year and has looked great in the KHL, Zavragin: who is currently on pace to break save percentage records in the VHL and maybe even the MHL, and Bjarnason: who while not preforming the greatest this season was one of the top ranked NA goalies in last years draft
25 janv. à 12 h 59
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,227

His thing is more mental with the report I read is severe OCD and germaphobia, sat out a long time and looks good IMO (stats wise, I don't watch AHL) for a guy who missed out on the better part of a year.
Again the pick shoud be mid to late 20's Florida probably makes it out of round 1 at least

Knight wouldn't be a #1 on the flyers right now. Ersson has been really good lately, so he will play as the #1 for the rest of the season and they will get to see if he has true potential to be the team's #1 going forward. Goalies aren't much of a need for the flyers so I would much rather have them use the pick or trade it for a young center.
Alex_K a aimé ceci.
25 janv. à 13 h 47
Rejoint: oct. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 208
Quoting: Alex_K

This.....everyone keeps pushing for the Flyers to acquire a starting goalie. We already have one, Errson has played well enough to get a shot. In all honesty I think Hart was destined to be moved after the season even if this didn't happen. In addition as others have mentioned we have probably the deepest goalie prospect pool in the league. Including one in Kolosov that I've seen ranked in the top 5. If we add a goalie it will be in the off-season when we see how Errson does and there is more clarity on the Hart situation. If Peterson can't hack it as the backup, then it's likely they look to the waiver wire.
25 janv. à 14 h 26
Démarrer sujet
LBS
Quoting: NickCH79
honestly this season is a surprise in the first place, I love our team but there is absolutely no guarantee this level of play continues into next year, I'd rather not trade that 1st and use it either in acquiring either a young forward or just using it in the draft, Ersson is a fine starter for the rest of the season and between either trading for a cheap backup or just sticking with Petersen or Sandstrom, I don't think we need to trade for a #1 guy (ignoring the fact that Knight hasn't played in the NHL for almost a year)

I highly recommend looking into our Goaltending prospects because we are surprisingly stacked, Kolosov: who is supposed to turn pro next year and has looked great in the KHL, Zavragin: who is currently on pace to break save percentage records in the VHL and maybe even the MHL, and Bjarnason: who while not preforming the greatest this season was one of the top ranked NA goalies in last years draft

Fair enough, can't argue against it really
If I was Briere, I would want to reward the team/give them a vote of confidence for their play this year and get a solid goalie but, it could definitely be a cheaper decent vet, maybe take a shot at Drieger
25 janv. à 14 h 27
Démarrer sujet
LBS
Quoting: Roperttos
Knight wouldn't be a #1 on the flyers right now. Ersson has been really good lately, so he will play as the #1 for the rest of the season and they will get to see if he has true potential to be the team's #1 going forward. Goalies aren't much of a need for the flyers so I would much rather have them use the pick or trade it for a young center.

Fair enough
Roperttos a aimé ceci.
25 janv. à 14 h 28
Démarrer sujet
LBS
Quoting: BleedOrange23
This.....everyone keeps pushing for the Flyers to acquire a starting goalie. We already have one, Errson has played well enough to get a shot. In all honesty I think Hart was destined to be moved after the season even if this didn't happen. In addition as others have mentioned we have probably the deepest goalie prospect pool in the league. Including one in Kolosov that I've seen ranked in the top 5. If we add a goalie it will be in the off-season when we see how Errson does and there is more clarity on the Hart situation. If Peterson can't hack it as the backup, then it's likely they look to the waiver wire.

Yeah, that's on me for not checking the prospects
If going the cheaper route, I'd kick tires on Drieger
25 janv. à 14 h 34
Rejoint: oct. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 208
Yeah, that's on me for not checking the prospects
If going the cheaper route, I'd kick tires on Drieger

No worries, I think most Flyers fans on here are just frustrated because every other AGM has the Flyers trading picks for a goalie. Errson has been the 1A all season and has actually outplayed Hart as of late. Drieger or someone similar might make sense closer to the deadline if Peterson proves to not be capable.
25 janv. à 14 h 42
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,455
I have no horse in either the Flyers' or Panthers' camp but if you needed to pull a short-term netminder out of Florida, Bobrovsky at the draft or ahead of free agency would make the most sense from my very third-party view.

The Panthers have a salary cap problem going into July 1st 2024 despite the approximate $4M the cap is expected to rise and the name that's been brought up for ages is Bobrovsky. His M-NTC kicks in this upcoming summer and I think the odds are good that the Flyers aren't on his 16-team list. Should Fedotov and Mitchkov come over for next season, he'd be a fantastic ambassador for both young men to become acquainted with the league. He's proven and can take 50+% of the starts should Ersson show wobble to his game.

The kicker here is that Philly could shed some bad cap of their own - say the combination of Atkinson and Petersen - and theoretically not lose any assets in the process. Florida then has the option to buy out Cal at a $1M cap hit (assume they replace him with a $1M netminder to tandem/back-up Knight) and free up a net $3M in cap space, allowing them to keep both Forsling and Montour. The rising salary cap can manage the Tippett extension and leave room for a Walker replacement and Bobrovsky expires when Foerster, Konecny, and York are due their next contracts.
lowblocksniper a aimé ceci.
25 janv. à 15 h 23
Kapri-sun
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 84
Fair enough, can't argue against it really
If I was Briere, I would want to reward the team/give them a vote of confidence for their play this year and get a solid goalie but, it could definitely be a cheaper decent vet, maybe take a shot at Drieger

in fairness it's not a bad idea. I could totally see Briere wanting a 1A-1B situation with how young Ersson is, I just think a) it would probably have to be a really good deal for the flyers, b) not involve any of our firsts, and c) probably be someone with more experience and a better track record than Knight
lowblocksniper a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage