Forums/Armchair-GM

Question fans Please respond and read description

Créé par: LAKANDTOR348
Équipe: 2024-25 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 21 janv. 2024
Publié: 21 janv. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
if we were to trade Mitch this offseason, what are some realistic traits he would accept a trade to if it comes with an extension and what would we get? To me we need a 2nd line Center or a Top 4 RHD even though there are lots of great options this off-season. please comment trades. if we trade for a second line center, please try to keep in mind, I would want a good face off man and defensively responsible
Transactions
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CGY
Logo de VAN
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1083 500 000 $54 691 667 $0 $0 $28 808 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 janv. à 13 h 51
FKA Bigtittielarper
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,226
Top pair RHD is the only solution if he waives
21 janv. à 13 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Quoting: SomeonesOffended
Top pair RHD is the only solution if he waives

i’m saying if he waives what do you think is a realistic trade? When looking at next year’s FA’s Matt Roy, Dylan Demelo, Tanev, Myers, Pesce and Hakanpaa. Ideally with all the talk about rebuilding the Dcore I’d love a Rielly-Demelo, Blank(Maybe Hanafin)-Roy and McCabe- Tanev,Myers or Hakanpaa so that makes me want to go get a 2nd line C. We will have cap space depending if we make a Mitch trade and what the cap return we get back. The Depth Forwards are also available next year which we can rebuild the bottom 6 but not really a top 6 F besides Lindholm and he would cost too must and personally I don’t think we should buy at this year’s TDL
21 janv. à 13 h 58
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,347
Not sure if the team you chose was random, but he definitely will not be going to the Blues.
SomeonesOffended et noted a aimé ceci.
21 janv. à 13 h 58
FKA Bigtittielarper
Quoting: LAKANDTOR348
i’m saying if he waives what do you think is a realistic trade? When looking at next year’s FA’s Matt Roy, Dylan Demelo, Tanev, Myers, Pesce and Hakanpaa. Ideally with all the talk about rebuilding the Dcore I’d love a Rielly-Demelo, Blank-Roy and McCabe- Tanev,Myers or Hakanpaa so that makes me want to go get a 2nd line C. We will have cap space depending if we make a Mitch trade and what the cap return we get back.

I don’t know pulock and a 1st, weegar and a 2nd I don’t know but we need a 1RHD out of him if he’s waiving maybe ekblad and a 1st I actually made a trade for that earlier this week but people didn’t seem too interested
21 janv. à 13 h 59
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 7
Mitch has to agree to any trade. He won’t. By firing Kyle Dubas, Brendon Shanahan stopped any chance the Leafs had to trade Marner. It’s Brendon’s team, we just finance it. It’s Brendon’s team, Sheldon just apologizes for them… Brendon makes sure of that.
SomeonesOffended et Newgod77 a aimé ceci.
21 janv. à 14 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Nipps_4
Mitch has to agree to any trade. He won’t. By firing Kyle Dubas, Brendon Shanahan stopped any chance the Leafs had to trade Marner. It’s Brendon’s team, we just finance it. It’s Brendon’s team, Sheldon just apologizes for them… Brendon makes sure of that.

I think he’d be willing to waive for some teams. and I know it is Shanny’s team and that’s most of the problem. He needs to be fired asap. And I know he has to waive
21 janv. à 14 h 3
Démarrer sujet
I don’t know pulock and a 1st, weegar and a 2nd I don’t know but we need a 1RHD out of him if he’s waiving maybe ekblad and a 1st I actually made a trade for that earlier this week but people didn’t seem too interested

But if our RHD core looks like what I just drew up then why do we need a RHD? Thats a really good Dcore
21 janv. à 14 h 8
FKA Bigtittielarper
But if our RHD core looks like what I just drew up then why do we need a RHD? Thats a really good Dcore

You have timmins on the right side that’s it, sure we resign lily but still need 1 top 4 RHD
21 janv. à 14 h 11
Démarrer sujet
You have timmins on the right side that’s it, sure we resign lily but still need 1 top 4 RHD

When looking at next year’s FA’s Matt Roy, Dylan Demelo, Tanev, Myers, Pesce and Hakanpaa. Ideally with all the talk about rebuilding the Dcore I’d love a Rielly-Demelo, Blank-Roy and McCabe- Tanev,Myers or Hakanpaa so that makes me want to go get a 2nd line C. We will have cap space depending if we make a Mitch trade and what the cap return we get back. TIMMINS won’t be on this team next year. Don’t look at this team
21 janv. à 14 h 12
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 165
Doesn't even matter anymore.

John Tavares isn't a star anymore, and his contract will be up soon anyway. There was always an issue with allocating that much of the cap to those 4 forwards, but that won't be an issue once JT is gone.

Even if you hate Marner, you still NEED superstars in order to win a cup. Obviously, you need depth, but the stars are way harder to acquire. Once Tavares' new contract kicks in, it'll be much easier to fill the holes on the roster. Having Marner-Matthews-Nylander making 11-13 million dollars each won't hinder the team the way our previous structure did.

Nevertheless, if you wanted to trade Mitch (assuming he'd waive), you're likely not getting anything back from a team that would actually be equivalent to the impact/value Mitch has. An elite #1 defenceman would be the only thing that could work, but no team is giving up their elite #1 defenceman.
SomeonesOffended a aimé ceci.
21 janv. à 14 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: WN88
Doesn't even matter anymore.

John Tavares isn't a star anymore, and his contract will be up soon anyway. There was always an issue with allocating that much of the cap to those 4 forwards, but that won't be an issue once JT is gone.

Even if you hate Marner, you still NEED superstars in order to win a cup. Obviously, you need depth, but the stars are way harder to acquire. Once Tavares' new contract kicks in, it'll be much easier to fill the holes on the roster. Having Marner-Matthews-Nylander making 11-13 million dollars each won't hinder the team the way our previous structure did.

Nevertheless, if you wanted to trade Mitch (assuming he'd waive), you're likely not getting anything back from a team that would actually be equivalent to the impact/value Mitch has. An elite #1 defenceman would be the only thing that could work, but no team is giving up their elite #1 defenceman.

Multiple things here. I agree. It will be easier when JT is done with this contract, but we haven’t won **** besides 1 playoff round. 2) you don’t need more than 1 or 2 superstars to win in my opinion. Also it can very from person to person from which person decides a player is a star or a superstar. But When looking at next year’s FA’s Matt Roy, Dylan Demelo, Tanev, Myers, Pesce and Hakanpaa. Ideally with all the talk about rebuilding the Dcore I’d love a Rielly-Demelo, Blank(Maybe Hanafin)-Roy and McCabe- Tanev,Myers or Hakanpaa so that makes me want to go get a 2nd line C. We will have cap space depending if we make a Mitch trade and what the cap return we get back. TIMMINS won’t be on this team next year
21 janv. à 14 h 50
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 23
Mitch Marner is not waiving. Period. My guess is he signs extension in summer. 12.5x8. 100 mill. He’s going for the all time leader in points by a leaf.
21 janv. à 14 h 56
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 165
Multiple things here. I agree. It will be easier when JT is done with this contract, but we haven’t won **** besides 1 playoff round. 2) you don’t need more than 1 or 2 superstars to win in my opinion. Also it can very from person to person from which person decides a player is a star or a superstar. But When looking at next year’s FA’s Matt Roy, Dylan Demelo, Tanev, Myers, Pesce and Hakanpaa. Ideally with all the talk about rebuilding the Dcore I’d love a Rielly-Demelo, Blank(Maybe Hanafin)-Roy and McCabe- Tanev,Myers or Hakanpaa so that makes me want to go get a 2nd line C. We will have cap space depending if we make a Mitch trade and what the cap return we get back. TIMMINS won’t be on this team next year

That just seems completely unnecessary, though. Rebuild the DCore through FA this off-season, then find a 2C the next off-season when JT's 11 million comes off the books.

I guess we have different definitions of star players. Can't think of a team in the last decade besides St. Louis that won the cup with less than 3 star players. Everyone wants to make a big point about how these teams win with depth (which is very true). However, most people say that these teams win "because" of depth.

Not that it matters, but my definition of star/superstar or whatever:

Colorado Avalanche: Mackinnon, Makar, Rantenen, Landeskog
Tampa Bay Lightning: Kucherov, Stamkos, Point, Hedman, Vasy
Washington Capitals: Ovi, Backstrom, Carlson, Holtby (was playing like the best goalie in the world)
Pens: (I shouldn't even have to name)

I could go on and on. But my point is that these players are just as (really, a lot more) important to have on a team if you want to win a Stanley Cup than a bunch of decent middle-sixers.
And this supporting cast can still be had without trading Marner. Just wait two years; we'll be in the best position to win a Stanley Cup. Knies/Woll will both be better, Cowan/Minten could be impactful players on ELCs, along with all the cap space we have to throw at other players in the 24' and 25' free agency.
21 janv. à 23 h 24
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,001
No place beside Club Leaf can he have more power and be less accountable

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage