SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Bruins Overhaul - Big trades, Chara finally moves on...

Créé par: Phenom
Équipe: 2017-18 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 9 juill. 2017
Publié: 9 juill. 2017
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Obviously far - fetched, but not impossible imo.
Ideally Chara gets another shot at a Cup and eventually re-signs with Boston and retires a Bruin.
Krejci could use a change and the Blues need a top centre to play with Tarasenko.
Duchene replaces Krejci in the top 6 in a deal that should aid Avs' rebuild. Beleskey is a cap dump.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
2900 000 $
1950 000 $
86 500 000 $
42 750 000 $
21 250 000 $
Transactions
BOS
  1. Dillon, Brenden
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2019 (SJS)
Détails additionnels:
Pick becomes a 2nd if Sharks reach SCF.
SJS
  1. Chara, Zdeno
Détails additionnels:
Deadline deal.
BOS
  1. Brodin, Jonas
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2018 (MIN)
MIN
  1. Spooner, Ryan
  2. Zboril, Jakub
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2018 (BOS)
BOS
  1. Duchene, Matt
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2018 (COL)
COL
  1. Beleskey, Matt
  2. Carlo, Brandon
  3. DeBrusk, Jake
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (BOS)
BOS
  1. Jaskin, Dmitrij
  2. Steen, Alexander
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2018 (STL)
Rachats de contrats
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de STL
Logo de BOS
Logo de COL
Logo de MIN
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de SJS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2375 000 000 $71 733 335 $0 $582 500 $3 266 665 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 8
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AG, AD, C
NTC
UFA - 4
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
916 667 $916 667 $
AD, C
RFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
872 500 $872 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
UFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
4 166 667 $4 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 4
725 000 $725 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 635 000 $1 635 000 $
DG
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 juill. 2017 à 10 h 52
ItsInTheNet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 89
This is really really far fetched.

Chara stays with us because we are a playoff team next year again.

Brodin is not becoming a Bruin and thats why we drafted the guy labeled as a "future Brodin" with our 1st pick in 2017.

Carlo is untouchable. No way we move 1 of our only 2 skilled + young right handed dmen. It's gotta be Zboril, Lauzon or Lindgren..... no deal to be made if they won't take their pick of those guys for their "high end defenseman"

Krejci probably doesn't waive his NMC. He should be a Bruin until his NMC turns into a modified NTC.

The values in this mock aren't terrible, but hopefully none of this happens because I think the team you have here is worse than what you started with.
9 juill. 2017 à 11 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10
Quoting: TopCornerShot

Brodin is not becoming a Bruin and thats why we drafted the guy labeled as a "future Brodin" with our 1st pick in 2017.

Carlo is untouchable. No way we move 1 of our only 2 skilled + young right handed dmen. It's gotta be Zboril, Lauzon or Lindgren..... no deal to be made if they won't take their pick of those guys for their "high end defenseman"

Krejci probably doesn't waive his NMC. He should be a Bruin until his NMC turns into a modified NTC.

The values in this mock aren't terrible, but hopefully none of this happens because I think the team you have here is worse than what you started with.

How is it worse? Duchene and Krejci are a wash while Duchene is younger and faster. The back end is improved as are the wings. Chara can't play those big minutes anymore and SJ has a better shot to reach the finals, at least for a couple years til the B's youth matures.
9 juill. 2017 à 11 h 11
ItsInTheNet
Quoting: Phenom

How is it worse? Duchene and Krejci are a wash while Duchene is younger and faster. The back end is improved as are the wings. Chara can't play those big minutes anymore and SJ has a better shot to reach the finals, at least for a couple years til the B's youth matures.

Chara has not proven that he can't play the big minutes. He was literally our best defenseman again last year. You have Krug McQuaid as the top pair. That's a huge downgrade from Chara Carlo. Krejci Duchene may be a wash, but Carlo DeBrusk 1st are better than Steen Jaskin and a 3rd.

You made the team weaker IMO, especially on defense and Duchene could leave in 2 years.
9 juill. 2017 à 11 h 46
Démarrer sujet

Chara has not proven that he can't play the big minutes. He was literally our best defenseman again last year. You have Krug McQuaid as the top pair. That's a huge downgrade from Chara Carlo. Krejci Duchene may be a wash, but Carlo DeBrusk 1st are better than Steen Jaskin and a 3rd.

You made the team weaker IMO, especially on defense and Duchene could leave in 2 years.

Chara looked better last season from the season before but he's likely to regress and slow down again. Charlie Mac would obviously take top pair duties...forgot to switch him, but with Brodin and Dillon, just seems more reliable to me. Steen can get you sorely needed 25 goals and you don't know what Debrusk will become. That's a gamble for sure but the price you pay to get rid of that horrible Beleskey contract. Jaskin is young and a dependable bottom 6 guy. And you obviously don't make the deal unless you're somewhat sure Duchene is willing to be re-signed.
9 juill. 2017 à 11 h 49
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,981
Minny not trading Brodin with the expansion draft over and scandella traded. Krejci not waiving his NMC. Overpay on the Col trade.
9 juill. 2017 à 11 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Gofnut999
Minny not trading Brodin with the expansion draft over and scandella traded. Krejci not waiving his NMC. Overpay on the Col trade.

Krejci might if it's the right situation.
Anybody who trades for Duchene will overpay...at least according to what Sakic is reportedly asking in return. I just think it's worth it if you can rid yourself of Beleskey's contract. Losing Carlo sucks but with McAvoy in place and the D in the system, it makes it a little easier imo.
9 juill. 2017 à 11 h 56
ItsInTheNet

Chara looked better last season from the season before but he's likely to regress and slow down again. Charlie Mac would obviously take top pair duties...forgot to switch him, but with Brodin and Dillon, just seems more reliable to me. Steen can get you sorely needed 25 goals and you don't know what Debrusk will become. That's a gamble for sure but the price you pay to get rid of that horrible Beleskey contract. Jaskin is young and a dependable bottom 6 guy. And you obviously don't make the deal unless you're somewhat sure Duchene is willing to be re-signed.

I think Duchene follows the money as a UFA.

Chara was super legit last year, so I have total faith in him.

Brodin is good, but he's beginning to be overrated by people.

Dillon is just okay.

Steen is alright, but we give up a ton of futures for a 33 year old winger? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Trading Carlo when we have no-one behind him or even prospects was a suspect move as well. Him and McAvoy are literally our only young skilled Right Handed Defensemen, including prospects. We have tons of young Left Handed Defenseman, but you made trades to fill it all up so they have no place to play or are forced to their off side. All these LHD will be NHL ready in 2 years, but you brought in all young LHD.

The team was better when you started this than it is now and I don't think your trade values were off by too much. You just went in the wrong direction a lot of times IMO.
9 juill. 2017 à 11 h 58
ItsInTheNet
Quoting: Gofnut999

Krejci might if it's the right situation.
Anybody who trades for Duchene will overpay...at least according to what Sakic is reportedly asking in return. I just think it's worth it if you can rid yourself of Beleskey's contract. Losing Carlo sucks but with McAvoy in place and the D in the system, it makes it a little easier imo.

For defensemen we usually like to go LHD + RHD. There are no RHD to replace Carlo in the system.
9 juill. 2017 à 11 h 58
Démarrer sujet

For defensemen we usually like to go LHD + RHD. There are no RHD to replace Carlo in the system.

Doesn't mean you can't acquire one at some point.
9 juill. 2017 à 12 h 2
ItsInTheNet

Doesn't mean you can't acquire one at some point.

It's very difficult. We're having a very hard time getting a decent LD to play this year so Kevan Miller doesn't have to play the left side. We'll see if we can get it done by trading Spooner, but I don't know.
9 juill. 2017 à 12 h 27
HockeySen
Mentions "j'aime": 24
Overpaying the duchene trade and Krejci won't waive his nmc. Chara won't be traded, it just won't happen. No need for Brodin after the draft
9 juill. 2017 à 13 h 22
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,575
I'm at a complete loss for words right now. The Av's trade is an abomination. Why would Boston trade a 20yr old top 4 d-man + one of their top prospects + 1st to get Duchene for two years? Young RHD are a premium right now in the NHL and teams are doing whatever they can do get their hands on them. Boston has their right side top 4 set for the next 10-15 years with McAvoy and Carlo. We wouldn't move Carlo during the season for Landeskog (who I'd rather have) and I don't see that changing.

The Spooner deal has been beaten to death in Bruins mocks and simply put, those players don't help Minny fill any needs.

The Krejci trade, well I'm on record with that one and why Krejci wont be traded

Chara trade made me laugh (Kudos). The guy has been the B's captain for how many years and suddenly he's going to be ok with leaving? He's already said he's going to play past this season, so I don't see if feeling like this is his last shot at a cup.
Pasta88Sauce a aimé ceci.
9 juill. 2017 à 13 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ON3M4N
I'm at a complete loss for words right now. The Av's trade is an abomination. Why would Boston trade a 20yr old top 4 d-man + one of their top prospects + 1st to get Duchene for two years? Young RHD are a premium right now in the NHL and teams are doing whatever they can do get their hands on them. Boston has their right side top 4 set for the next 10-15 years with McAvoy and Carlo. We wouldn't move Carlo during the season for Landeskog (who I'd rather have) and I don't see that changing.

The Spooner deal has been beaten to death in Bruins mocks and simply put, those players don't help Minny fill any needs.

The Krejci trade, well I'm on record with that one and why Krejci wont be traded

Chara trade made me laugh (Kudos). The guy has been the B's captain for how many years and suddenly he's going to be ok with leaving? He's already said he's going to play past this season, so I don't see if feeling like this is his last shot at a cup.

You had a lot to say for someone at a complete loss for words. ..lol
9 juill. 2017 à 13 h 46
ItsInTheNet

We lost the Better Picks, We lost the better Prospects, We Lost the Better Older Players, and the Crown Jewel of a mid aged player we gain walks out the door in 2 years. We also have no cap room and 6 guys with under 1M contracts expiring next year. That means we'll either have to re-sign them for the same price or go to the bargain basement to do our shopping. We don't have enough room to add at the deadline I think. It'd probably be able to add a 2M player or less when its prorated, which most good players who are deadline assets are older players who are in the last year of a deal and being paid more than 2M. Our addition this year would be like reacquiring Dominic Moore if this was our setup lol.
10 juill. 2017 à 6 h 52
Mentions "j'aime": 163

Not sure it's worse, but there are certainly a ton of things wrong with this mock. Trading Chara and Krejci is just the beginning!!!!
Makes no sense to do a mock like this because Sweeney will NEVER make all those blockbuster deals in 1 year!!!
10 juill. 2017 à 12 h 7
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,575

Well when you sit and stare at it long enough the words come to you. I actually closed this out and re-opened to make sure it wasn't a glitch in the system.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage