SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Everybody Wins

Créé par: Bdetore92
Publié: 5 déc. 2023 à 12 h 19
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 135/192 (70%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ullmark, LinusBruins de BostonLNH-3 515 625 $011-------2.650.918
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLNH-2 812 500 $011---234610--
Grzelcyk, MattBruins de BostonLNH-2 592 773 $011---14101--
Lysell, FabianExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Lohrei, MasonExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---10134--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Lindholm, EliasFlames de CalgaryLNH-3 410 156 $011---2471017--
Hanifin, NoahFlames de CalgaryLNH-3 480 469 $011---245712--
Vladar, DanielFlames de CalgaryLNH-1 546 875 $011-------3.210.883
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial371 052 $2147682310
Variation483 398 $0-2-2-100
Final854 450 $ (↑)2145 (↓)66 (↓)1 (↓)3106814

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Lindholm, EliasFlames de CalgaryLNH-3 410 156 $011---2471017--
Hanifin, NoahFlames de CalgaryLNH-3 480 469 $011---245712--
Vladar, DanielFlames de CalgaryLNH-1 546 875 $011-------3.210.883
Dubé, DillonFlames de CalgaryLNH-1 617 188 $011---23347--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Campbell, JackOilers d'EdmontonMineures-2 707 031 $011-------4.510.873
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLNH-2 812 500 $011---234610--
Grzelcyk, MattBruins de BostonLNH-2 592 773 $011---14101--
McLeod, RyanOilers d'EdmontonLNH-1 476 563 $011---22156--
Rodrigue, OlivierExempté du ballottageOilers d'EdmontonMineures-0 $011-------00
Lysell, FabianExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Bourgault, XavierExempté du ballottageOilers d'EdmontonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Lohrei, MasonExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---10134--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonEDM)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial16 901 $2345643710
Variation465 821 $-144200
Final482 722 $ (↑)22 (↓)49 (↑)68 (↑)5 (↑)710-8-7-15

Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonOilers d'Edmonton

Transaction simultanéeStatut initialNouveau statutImpact sur la masse salarialeFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Pickard, CalvinLNHMineures-536 133 $-1-----------
Brown, ConnorLNHMineures-544 922 $-1-----------
Campbell, JackOilers d'EdmontonMineures-2 707 031 $011-------4.510.873
McLeod, RyanOilers d'EdmontonLNH-1 476 563 $011---22156--
Rodrigue, OlivierExempté du ballottageOilers d'EdmontonMineures-0 $011-------00
Bourgault, XavierExempté du ballottageOilers d'EdmontonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonEDM)---100------
Ullmark, LinusBruins de BostonLNH-3 515 625 $011-------2.650.918
Dubé, DillonFlames de CalgaryLNH-1 617 188 $011---23347--
Initial65 098 $2245573411
Variation131 836 $-1-2-2-100
Final196 934 $ (↑)21 (↓)43 (↓)55 (↓)2 (↓)4112-11
5 déc. 2023 à 12 h 25
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 18
BOS gets their guy (Lindholm), a hometown upgrade on D to replace Grzelcyk. A solid backup to replace Ullmark.

EDM gets their goalie with the agreement to move some extra value Calgarys way to help pay for Hanifin / Lindholm and upgrades their Depth scoring a tad bit with Dube.

CAL completes their UFA moves and brings in a huge package of Good Prospects and 2 1sts as well as replacement pieces for their line up
5 déc. 2023 à 12 h 39
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,190
Flames decline. Calgary won't take Campbell and would want Poitras rather than Lysell.
5 déc. 2023 à 12 h 47
Démarrer sujet
I would agree they would likely target Poitras over Lysell. Not sure Boston would move on the deal if they did however. Campbell is up in the air for me. Moving his cap is the only affective way for Edm to be involved in this deal without damaging their line up. Calgary would also be jumping into the direction of a rebuild (the goal being a quick turn around of course) but a rebuild non the less. With rebuilds come cheap contracts and league minimum issues. Having Campbell on the books to eat some of that cap to allow their young stars a chance to crack the roster without overpaying them might be a move worth taking.
5 déc. 2023 à 13 h 6
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Quoting: Bdetore92
I would agree they would likely target Poitras over Lysell. Not sure Boston would move on the deal if they did however. Campbell is up in the air for me. Moving his cap is the only affective way for Edm to be involved in this deal without damaging their line up. Calgary would also be jumping into the direction of a rebuild (the goal being a quick turn around of course) but a rebuild non the less. With rebuilds come cheap contracts and league minimum issues. Having Campbell on the books to eat some of that cap to allow their young stars a chance to crack the roster without overpaying them might be a move worth taking.

Bruins aren't likely moving a 19 year old kid who earned his spot on the team (Poitras) not to mention Vladar has no value to the Bruins as they can just bring Bussi up and get the same skill. So basically you are saying the the Bruins move a Vezna goalie, Ullmark, Debrusk, Lohrei, Lysell, Matty G and a 1st for Noah and Lindholm.......never in a million years would they grossly overpay for two UFA players who are unhappy with their current team.
captainemotion et Celtics21 a aimé ceci.
5 déc. 2023 à 13 h 10
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Edm would have to pay a fourth team to take on (at least part of) Soup's contract, reducing Calgary's return. No way Craig adds him to his system w/o retention.
5 déc. 2023 à 13 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Hobo
Bruins aren't likely moving a 19 year old kid who earned his spot on the team (Poitras)

I know I clarified that. Another commenter said that CAL would want Poitras instead of Lysell. I said I agree that they probably would but Boston would likely not take that trade.

So basically you are saying the the Bruins move a Vezna goalie, Ullmark, Debrusk, Lohrei, Lysell, Matty G and a 1st for Noah and Lindholm.......never in a million years would they grossly overpay for two UFA players who are unhappy with their current team.

Ullmark was already shopped around heavily prior to the start of the season when the Bruins were seeking a #1 C to replace Bergeron. Moving him in this deal gains exactly that while putting some of the payment to CAL on EDM plate. Matty G is vastly underperforming and neither him nor Debrusk are not the same caliber players as Lindholm and Hanifin. UFA status only means something if your team has no intention of signing the player or the player has no intention of signing to the team. Lindholm and Hanifin are only at odds with their team because they’re disorganized and losing. If they land on a team that is proving to be a Stanley Cup contender like Boston they’re almost guaranteed to resign. And yes grossly overpaying for UFAs is exactly what every playoff team does to bulk up their main roster and fill gaps. Plus salary cap issues this year are making standard hockey moves impossible. So yes if they really want Hanifin and Lindholm like they’re rumored to, they’re gonna overpay
5 déc. 2023 à 13 h 36
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 26
I think it makes more sense for the Penguins to trade Crosby to Boston right now.
5 déc. 2023 à 14 h 2
Sir
I know I clarified that. Another commenter said that CAL would want Poitras instead of Lysell. I said I agree that they probably would but Boston would likely not take that trade.

Ullmark was already shopped around heavily prior to the start of the season when the Bruins were seeking a #1 C to replace Bergeron. Moving him in this deal gains exactly that while putting some of the payment to CAL on EDM plate. Matty G is vastly underperforming and neither him nor Debrusk are not the same caliber players as Lindholm and Hanifin. UFA status only means something if your team has no intention of signing the player or the player has no intention of signing to the team. Lindholm and Hanifin are only at odds with their team because they’re disorganized and losing. If they land on a team that is proving to be a Stanley Cup contender like Boston they’re almost guaranteed to resign. And yes grossly overpaying for UFAs is exactly what every playoff team does to bulk up their main roster and fill gaps. Plus salary cap issues this year are making standard hockey moves impossible. So yes if they really want Hanifin and Lindholm like they’re rumored to, they’re gonna overpay

It was speculated that the Bruins shopped Ullmark yes, but the reality of the situation was that no offer out there made sense for the Bruins to part ways with him. While Lindholm is good as is Noah, the Bruins simply don't need to over pay in egregious amounts to land these players.

There is no world the Bruins break up the tandem that is keeping them in games (Ullmark), plus a 20 goal per season scoring winger who plays the PK as well, Lohrei who by all accounts is scratching the surface of his ability, a 1st rounder, Lysell and Matty G for Noah and Lindholm. Best comparisons we have are Horvat and Eichel to the Linholm's value and the later is significantly better. Ratty is much worse than Lysell and Beuvillier is worse than Jake DeBrusk - so why on earth would the Bruins pay more to get Lindholm? I mean I get it, the Bruins suck and all their talent is crap, prospects are crap etc. we have learned that from some other people in this thread who love the Flames, but the reality right now is that this is an overpayment for the Bruins and they don't need to do this.

Sure Matty G is under performing, primarily due to come back from injury - but this trade would basically be Sweeney asking to be fired.
5 déc. 2023 à 14 h 4
Sir
Quoting: LastDaze_
I think it makes more sense for the Penguins to trade Crosby to Boston right now.

Ha Ha Ha - I wish you were right, but pretty sure he will retire a penguin. Not to mention if the Flames think Lindholm is getting all these lovely NHL assets, Sidney is still out playing Lindholm by a large margin and is a proven winner, so the Bruins by these accounts would have to trade their entire roster to land him.
Dahlia1001 a aimé ceci.
5 déc. 2023 à 14 h 17
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17
I love this website so much.
Hobo a aimé ceci.
5 déc. 2023 à 14 h 49
Démarrer sujet
To take a step outside of the debate. I would say I actually agree with you in terms of Lindholm & debatable on Hanifins value. When the trade was first speculated and discussed my initial value assessment was simply 1st round pick & Lysell or Debrusk for Lindholm.

I’m a pens fan and would hate if a team that’s potential Stanley cup contenders like the Bruins (especially them actually) were to obtain the pieces they need to make a serious push. Assuming our team ever gets their **** together and actually starts showing up to even make it to the playoffs. I wouldn’t want a Boston Bruins team with Lindholm and Hanifin on the other side of the ice.

The point being I’m looking at this unbiasedly based on 3 major factors.

1) Boston focus on Lindholm as “their guy”

2) Calgarys firm stance on return value and what they feel that looks like (if it were up for discussion the deal would already be done)

3) the league wide attention a players like Lindholm & Hanifin brings and the current status of several big names and the trade rumors and failing performances around them that create a lot of competition for Boston to win the sweepstakes.

Under normal circumstances and salary conditions I would actually agree with your assessment of value
Hobo et MoxNix a aimé ceci.
5 déc. 2023 à 15 h 19
Sir
To take a step outside of the debate. I would say I actually agree with you in terms of Lindholm & debatable on Hanifins value. When the trade was first speculated and discussed my initial value assessment was simply 1st round pick & Lysell or Debrusk for Lindholm.

I’m a pens fan and would hate if a team that’s potential Stanley cup contenders like the Bruins (especially them actually) were to obtain the pieces they need to make a serious push. Assuming our team ever gets their **** together and actually starts showing up to even make it to the playoffs. I wouldn’t want a Boston Bruins team with Lindholm and Hanifin on the other side of the ice.

The point being I’m looking at this unbiasedly based on 3 major factors.

1) Boston focus on Lindholm as “their guy”

2) Calgarys firm stance on return value and what they feel that looks like (if it were up for discussion the deal would already be done)

3) the league wide attention a players like Lindholm & Hanifin brings and the current status of several big names and the trade rumors and failing performances around them that create a lot of competition for Boston to win the sweepstakes.

Under normal circumstances and salary conditions I would actually agree with your assessment of value

I get the approach and appreciate the honesty as well, it is just a price that is so high that it makes little to no sense for the Bruins to make the move. Oddly enough, I think because Sweeney was a D man he wants Noah as he was the "one" that got away during his 2015 draft as he had a trade in place for 2 of his 1st rounders to move up and it fell through.

Frank Seravelli was the one reported that a deal for Lindholm needed to include DeBrusk and 1st and perhaps another asset.

As for the Flames firm stance, I think its more so, they as a team, know 100% that they cannot lock either of these players to a term and wait until the trade deadline when perhaps the value is at the highest. Add the fact that teams who are competing may have more cap space (LTIR, other moves etc). That is likely why a deal hasn't been done.

Bruins are playing well right now, and to be honest they should not move Poitras or Lohrei unless the return is so good, its impossible to refuse. Sadly Lindholm while a great player, is not the "so good you can't refuse" player. At that juncture the Bruins are better served calling Grier over in SJ and asking about Hertl and take whoever is cheaper to trade for or do nothing at all.

I do hope we get a super exciting trade deadline - Canada should make NHL trade deadline a stat holiday LOL
Bdetore92 a aimé ceci.
5 déc. 2023 à 15 h 51
Démarrer sujet
I do hope we get a super exciting trade deadline - Canada should make NHL trade deadline a stat holiday LOL

That would be great lol. I agree I hope we see some unexpected big splashes and shake ups. But mostly I just hope someone calls Dubas and offers to take Carter off his hands for can of coke lol. Underperforming and cap strapped, I think the pens are done this year
5 déc. 2023 à 23 h 1
Sir
That would be great lol. I agree I hope we see some unexpected big splashes and shake ups. But mostly I just hope someone calls Dubas and offers to take Carter off his hands for can of coke lol. Underperforming and cap strapped, I think the pens are done this year

Yeah it is odd to see them not in a playoff spot to be honest. That being said, the season is still young and they are only 2pts back of a wildcard.....things can change very fast. Ha Ha it may cost the Pens an asset to take Carter and his $3.1 off your hands.
6 déc. 2023 à 3 h 32
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,178
Ullmark isn’t waiving his NMC for Edmonton

If Edmonton wasn’t on his NMC, this deal doesn’t value him appropriately. Edmonton isn’t getting out of Campbells contract and getting Ullmark for that package.

Boston would basically need to remove Lysell and replace DeBrusk with Geekie / have Calgary retain like 775k.

Edmonton would need to fill the difference. Period.
Hobo a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage