1775 000 $
1775 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
87 500 000 $
87 500 000 $
12 000 000 $
1775 000 $
Offres hostiles
Le salaire annuel moyen (AAV) de l'offre hostile est calculé en divisant la valeur totale du contrat par: 1. La durée totale du contrat, ou 2. Cinq ans
JOUEURAAVCOMPENSATION
Bean, Jake775 000 $Aucune compensation
Transactions
CGY
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (VAN)
VAN
    Nikita Zadorov
    CGY
    1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
    2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (TOR)
    TOR
      Chris Tanev and 50% retention at the trade deadline
      CGY
      1. Lysell, Fabian
      2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (BOS)
      Détails additionnels:
      Either Derek Forbort or Matt Grzelcyk
      BOS
        Elias Lindholm and 50% retention at the trade deadline

Lindholm would supposedly sign an 8 year extension soon after the trade.
        CGY
        1. Ekblad, Aaron
        2. Choix de 6e ronde en 2024 (FLA)
        Détails additionnels:
        Based on the Seth Jones trade
        FLA
        1. Coronato, Matthew
        2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (CGY)
        3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (BOS)
        Détails additionnels:
        Trade made 1 day after Ekblad's NMC is lifted during the 2024 offseason.

Ekblad then signs an 8 year extension with Calgary and reunites with Weegar.
        Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
        Logo de TOR
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de VAN
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de FLA
        Logo de FLA
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de TOR
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de CGY
        Logo de CGY
        TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
        2287 500 000 $87 263 333 $0 $212 500 $236 667 $
        Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
        Logo de Flames de Calgary
        10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
        AG, AD
        NMC
        UFA - 7
        7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
        C
        NMC
        UFA - 5
        7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
        AD
        UFA
        5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
        AD, AG
        M-NTC
        UFA - 1
        4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
        C
        NMC
        UFA - 2
        4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
        AD, AG
        M-NTC
        UFA - 3
        3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
        C, AG, AD
        UFA - 1
        863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
        AG, C
        RFA - 1
        775 000 $775 000 $
        AD
        RFA - 2
        775 000 $775 000 $
        AG, C
        UFA
        2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
        AG, AD, C
        RFA
        825 000 $825 000 $
        AD
        UFA - 1
        Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
        6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
        DG/DD
        NTC
        UFA - 7
        Logo de Panthers de la Floride
        7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
        DD
        M-NTC
        UFA - 1
        6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
        G
        NMC
        UFA - 2
        7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
        DG
        UFA - 8
        4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
        DD
        M-NTC
        UFA - 2
        2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
        G
        UFA - 1
        775 000 $775 000 $
        DG/DD
        RFA
        2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
        DD
        UFA
        Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
        775 000 $775 000 $
        AG
        RFA
        775 000 $775 000 $
        DD
        UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
        • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
        1 déc. 2023 à 15 h 43
        Rejoint: juin 2019
        Mentions "j'aime": 20,326
        Quoting: westleysnipez
        You did not say that. You claimed Edmonton was using prorated cap space from the Kulak trade. "Contracts are still prorated." "Kulaks cap hit was ~190k." That is false.

I didn't repeat what you said. Kulaks cap hit was 925k. I pointed that out. Now that you were proven wrong, you're trying to change what you said when everyone can see the chat logs. Just admit you were wrong my guy.

I literally said how accrued cap space is reverse prorating and that you can't accrue cap space on LTIR. I was agreeing with your previous post. I then pointed out the money in, money out with lagesson. I was originally wrong about it not prorating because I don't remember every team that was and wasn't on LTIR 2 years ago
        1 déc. 2023 à 17 h 43
        westleysnipez
        Rejoint: juin 2022
        Mentions "j'aime": 587
        Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
        I literally said how accrued cap space is reverse prorating and that you can't accrue cap space on LTIR. I was agreeing with your previous post. I then pointed out the money in, money out with lagesson. I was originally wrong about it not prorating because I don't remember every team that was and wasn't on LTIR 2 years ago

I was referring to your comment before, where you said Kulak was only 200k in cap hit for Edmonton because you thought they were using accrual, not the Lagesson money in money out that you had mentioned in this comment. You changed your story after I pointed that out.

Also, did you google the accrual rules? I ask that because you're mixing up how they work and using confusing structure. I don't mean that in a bad way, it can be confusing and requires a lot of math and calculations, so Google helps, but it is confusing when you're trying to explain it through your filtered interpretation. I'm by no means an expert myself, and I do see people falling into that well of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Accurual is not a reverse of pro-rating, it's addition and subtraction of the saved cap space a team has earned each day they've been under the cap and off LTIR. A team cannot benefit from accrual while they are using LTIR, you're right on this. A team could use LTIR for half the season and benefit from the accrued cap hits the remainder of the season.
        1 déc. 2023 à 21 h 12
        I was referring to your comment before, where you said Kulak was only 200k in cap hit for Edmonton because you thought they were using accrual, not the Lagesson money in money out that you had mentioned in this comment. You changed your story after I pointed that out.

Also, did you google the accrual rules? I ask that because you're mixing up how they work and using confusing structure. I don't mean that in a bad way, it can be confusing and requires a lot of math and calculations, so Google helps, but it is confusing when you're trying to explain it through your filtered interpretation. I'm by no means an expert myself, and I do see people falling into that well of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Accurual is not a reverse of pro-rating, it's addition and subtraction of the saved cap space a team has earned each day they've been under the cap and off LTIR. A team cannot benefit from accrual while they are using LTIR, you're right on this. A team could use LTIR for half the season and benefit from the accrued cap hits the remainder of the season.

You were right about the accrued cap, Klefblom hasn't played in so long I completely forgot about him. The 200k was from the player in player out difference.

No accrued cap space is reverse prorating. Each team is given a budget of 83.5M and they can never exceed it unless they use LTIR. Over the course of the season they pay off each player off bit by bit and a percentage of their cap hit is reduced each day (depending on how many days are in the season but usually about 180). The call it accrued cap space because it is easier to calculate the cap total cap you can add at the deadline equal to the players initial cap hit than it is calculate every players prorated cap hit. For example Dallas started the season with $457,171 in cap space. Their projected TLD cap space assuming no changes is $2,041,322. This year the season is 192 days long and the TDL is on day March 8th which is day 151/192 making it 78.6% of the season complete, meaning there will be 21.4% remaining 21.4% x $2,041,322 = $435,907, which is roughly the Stars season starting cap space. The difference in 22k would be their transactions so far this season
        1 déc. 2023 à 22 h 10
        westleysnipez
        Rejoint: juin 2022
        Mentions "j'aime": 587
        Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
        You were right about the accrued cap, Klefblom hasn't played in so long I completely forgot about him. The 200k was from the player in player out difference.

No accrued cap space is reverse prorating. Each team is given a budget of 83.5M and they can never exceed it unless they use LTIR. Over the course of the season they pay off each player off bit by bit and a percentage of their cap hit is reduced each day (depending on how many days are in the season but usually about 180). The call it accrued cap space because it is easier to calculate the cap total cap you can add at the deadline equal to the players initial cap hit than it is calculate every players prorated cap hit. For example Dallas started the season with $457,171 in cap space. Their projected TLD cap space assuming no changes is $2,041,322. This year the season is 192 days long and the TDL is on day March 8th which is day 151/192 making it 78.6% of the season complete, meaning there will be 21.4% remaining 21.4% x $2,041,322 = $435,907, which is roughly the Stars season starting cap space. The difference in 22k would be their transactions so far this season

Yeah, you have it about 80% right.

There's a bit of confusion from how you've written it again. Accrual is the cap space earned through the regular season by the pro-rated cap hits/salaries of the individual player, each day of the season it is added, You're not reversing the days remaining in the season, you're subtracting the days that have already passed.

Also, you've altered Puckpedia's breakdown in a way that doesn't work. You cannot calculate the accrued cap space using the team's cap hit overall, you have to use the individual players' cap hits. You might wonder what the difference is, but when you have players who are only up for a day vs. players who are up all season it adds up.

It's not Ax + Bx + Cx = Dx

It's Aw + Bx + Cy = Dz
        2 déc. 2023 à 5 h 47
        Modifié 2 déc. 2023 à 5 h 54
        Yeah, you have it about 80% right.

There's a bit of confusion from how you've written it again. Accrual is the cap space earned through the regular season by the pro-rated cap hits/salaries of the individual player, each day of the season it is added, You're not reversing the days remaining in the season, you're subtracting the days that have already passed.

Also, you've altered Puckpedia's breakdown in a way that doesn't work. You cannot calculate the accrued cap space using the team's cap hit overall, you have to use the individual players' cap hits. You might wonder what the difference is, but when you have players who are only up for a day vs. players who are up all season it adds up.

It's not Ax + Bx + Cx = Dx

It's Aw + Bx + Cy = Dz

Ive never read puckpedia's explanation, I didn't know they had one. I read CF's simplified CBA when I wondered how a team could exceed the cap at the deadline according to their CF page. I call it reverse accrued cap space because in layman's terms it is fundamentally correct. A team with a cap of 82.5M does not have 4.465M in cap at the deadline they have the cap space to add a player who's initial contract was 4.465M but is now prorated to ~80%. Most people on here do not understand that.

You seem to have a pretty good grasp on how it works though as well

Also side note. I am definitely missing some key dates off in the NHL season. The season is not 192 days long and the TDL is not on day 151. I assumed those missing days were the 3 days off on Christmas but I am still missing another day or 2 somewhere. Regardless neither Dallas or St. Louis have made any roster changes yet this season and their TDL cap spaces are the same % difference from their initial cap hits.

Répondre
        To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
        Question:
        Options:
        Ajouter une option
        Soumettre le sondage