Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $83 030 417 $850 000 $0 $469 583 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
825 000 $825 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
883 750 $883 750 $
C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
Logo de Flames de Calgary
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 nov. 2023 à 0 h 44
TrevorA
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,851
Flames will review all offers at the Deadline
29 nov. 2023 à 0 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 17
Quoting: KingofRnR
Flames will review all offers at the Deadline

Ok?
KingofRnR et Barryblock a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2023 à 1 h 2
TrevorA
Quoting: keidongiles
Ok?

There will be many and a Bidding War will ensue

It’ll be like an Auction and Zadorov will go to the highest bidder
29 nov. 2023 à 1 h 44
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,451

Didn't know you work for the organization and know exactly what they are going to do. To be honest he could be traded tomorrow or deadline day or any day in between but there's no guarantee they trade him at all. So saying "they'll review all offers on the deadline" is just not accurate at all!
29 nov. 2023 à 8 h 37
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 458

I call BS he wants out it cant be good to have a guy on your team who doesnt want to be there. They need to move guys so they can stay at the bottom. it will suck if they finish 6-7th last instead of last.
29 nov. 2023 à 9 h 36
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,181
Calgary is in a position to aggregate some of their pending FA’s to secure a better package than they could get in their own

Columbus, Washington, and St. Louis did it last year.

That said, a 2nd and 5th without retention is a damn good deal for Zadarov and they’d still be in a position to do the aggregation.

I’ve been under the impression that Vancouver would prefer Tanev with their needs to Zadorov
keidongiles a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2023 à 12 h 31
TrevorA
Quoting: Howie
Didn't know you work for the organization and know exactly what they are going to do. To be honest he could be traded tomorrow or deadline day or any day in between but there's no guarantee they trade him at all. So saying "they'll review all offers on the deadline" is just not accurate at all!

You’re not wrong, I’m just tired of the 1000x low ball AGM’s for his service every day and know that IF he was Traded, his value will be highest at the Deadline, therefore that’d be the best time to review offers
29 nov. 2023 à 12 h 35
TrevorA
Quoting: python3504
I call BS he wants out it cant be good to have a guy on your team who doesnt want to be there. They need to move guys so they can stay at the bottom. it will suck if they finish 6-7th last instead of last.

Flames are steadily coming back and climbing the ranks back in to playoff contention, but you’re wrong in Zadorov saying he wants out, he’s never said that he wants out or doesn’t want to be there. His greasy snake of an agent listed a tweet suggesting perhaps moving to another team would be the best for Zadorov as a negotiation tactic

Zadorov wants a contract and more minutes. If the Flames were to offer that, I’m sure he’ll stay. If the Flames or any players are unhappy with Zadorov over his Agents shenanigans and an offer comes along that too good to be true, he’s as good as gone, but we’re in no rush and will do whatever is necessary to maximize his value and return
29 nov. 2023 à 12 h 36
westleysnipez
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 586
Quoting: python3504

This is it exactly.

Zadorov doesn't want to be there. If Calgary doesn't move him, other players will notice that and it will make them think twice about signing there. Zadorov's agent Milstein also represents 4 other players in Calgary, pissing off one of his clients could worsen those other relationships with the organization, too.
29 nov. 2023 à 12 h 38
TrevorA
Quoting: Celtics21
Calgary is in a position to aggregate some of their pending FA’s to secure a better package than they could get in their own

Columbus, Washington, and St. Louis did it last year.

That said, a 2nd and 5th without retention is a damn good deal for Zadarov and they’d still be in a position to do the aggregation.

I’ve been under the impression that Vancouver would prefer Tanev with their needs to Zadorov

As much as a 2nd and 5th sounds tempting, given the amount of interest and demand there’ll be for his services at the deadline, I would hope for something better, specifically a 1st+ with retention and actual Players or Prospects instead of a couple lottery tickets that would take years to develop anything useful; that is if they turned in to anything at all….
29 nov. 2023 à 12 h 41
TrevorA
Quoting: westleysnipez
This is it exactly.

Zadorov doesn't want to be there. If Calgary doesn't move him, other players will notice that and it will make them think twice about signing there. Zadorov's agent Milstein also represents 4 other players in Calgary, pissing off one of his clients could worsen those other relationships with the organization, too.

Zadorov doesn’t want out, his Snake of an Agent is trying a greasy negotiation tactic to force Conroy’s hand and it ain’t gonna work

Zadorov’s been lost since his Agent through him under the bus and you won’t find anywhere Zadorov saying that he’s done in Calgary and wants out

They should all Fire Dan Milstein as their Agent or not be surprised if/when the Flames move them, so they don’t have to deal with him. None of them are valuable enough for the BS and distractions Milstein has created. The 4 are Zadorov, Sharangovich, Vladar and Nikoleyev btw
29 nov. 2023 à 12 h 51
westleysnipez

There's no bidding war that will ensue. You're acting like Zadorov is an All-Star-level talent. He's a bottom-pairing guy who can move up occasionally into the Top-4 for short periods of time.

Zadorov | 21 GP | 1 G | 5 A | 6 Pts | 18:24 ATOI | 41 hits | 3.75M

Comparables from last year:

Kulikov | 61 GP | 3 G | 12 A | 15 Pts | 20:13 ATOI | 87 hits | 2.25M

Traded for Brock McGinn + 3rd Round Pick

Schenn | 55 GP | 3 G | 18 A | 21 Pts | 17:11 ATOI | 258 hits | 850k

Traded for a 3rd Round Pick

Kulak (2022) | 56 GP | 3 G | 10 A | 13 Pts | 17:58 ATOI | 65 hits | 1.85M

Traded for a 2nd + 7th

Braun (2022) | 61 GP | 5 G | 11 A | 16 Pts | 20:02 ATOI | 79 Hits | 1.8M

As it stands, the offer from OP is very generous compared to these other defensemen with similar statlines, size, and physicality to Zadorov. I think based on the market, Calgary should expect about a 3rd round pick unless they're retaining salary.
python3504 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2023 à 12 h 54
westleysnipez
Zadorov doesn’t want out, his Snake of an Agent is trying a greasy negotiation tactic to force Conroy’s hand and it ain’t gonna work

Zadorov’s been lost since his Agent through him under the bus and you won’t find anywhere Zadorov saying that he’s done in Calgary and wants out

They should all Fire Dan Milstein as their Agent or not be surprised if/when the Flames move them, so they don’t have to deal with him. None of them are valuable enough for the BS and distractions Milstein has created. The 4 are Zadorov, Sharangovich, Vladar and Nikoleyev btw

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/nikita-zadorov-defends-agent-confirms-flames-trade-talks-1.6641863

Are you sure about that my guy? Defends what his agent is saying, says there's definitely trade talks happening, he can't expand more on that. At the tail end he adds that he "loved his time as a Calgary Flame" (past tense) before saying he'd end his career there.
python3504 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2023 à 13 h 11
TrevorA
There's no bidding war that will ensue. You're acting like Zadorov is an All-Star-level talent. He's a bottom-pairing guy who can move up occasionally into the Top-4 for short periods of time.

Zadorov | 21 GP | 1 G | 5 A | 6 Pts | 18:24 ATOI | 41 hits | 3.75M

Comparables from last year:

Kulikov | 61 GP | 3 G | 12 A | 15 Pts | 20:13 ATOI | 87 hits | 2.25M

Traded for Brock McGinn + 3rd Round Pick

Schenn | 55 GP | 3 G | 18 A | 21 Pts | 17:11 ATOI | 258 hits | 850k

Kulak (2022) | 56 GP | 3 G | 10 A | 13 Pts | 17:58 ATOI | 65 hits | 1.85M

Traded for a 2nd + 7th

Braun (2022) | 61 GP | 5 G | 11 A | 16 Pts | 20:02 ATOI | 79 Hits | 1.8M

As it stands, the offer from OP is very generous compared to these other defensemen with similar statlines, size, and physicality to Zadorov. I think based on the market, Calgary should expect about a 3rd round pick unless they're retaining salary.

You're hilarious, yes go off the ONE year he's been struggling as a Flames after having a great start and then completely losing it after his Agent Sabotaged him with a Stupid Tweet, who thought he was making a smart negotiation tactic, good one, NOT!

Anybody who compares Zadorov to Schenn is a complete idiot. None of those guys are comparables lol. Based on his Age, Size, Skill and Ability, the comparables are MTL's Chiarot and CLB's Savard and Gavrikov, but when it comes to the Deadline, GMs want guys like Zadorov so desperately and bad that they'll over pay for him. a 3rd is laughable and isn't gonna cut it
29 nov. 2023 à 13 h 17
westleysnipez
You're hilarious, yes go off the ONE year he's been struggling as a Flames after having a great start and then completely losing it after his Agent Sabotaged him with a Stupid Tweet, who thought he was making a smart negotiation tactic, good one, NOT!

Anybody who compares Zadorov to Schenn is a complete idiot. None of those guys are comparables lol. Based on his Age, Size, Skill and Ability, the comparables are MTL's Chiarot and CLB's Savard and Gavrikov, but when it comes to the Deadline, GMs want guys like Zadorov so desperately and bad that they'll over pay for him. a 3rd is laughable and isn't gonna cut it

What are you smoking dude, I want some. This has been Zadorov since coming to Calgary.

Look at his past three seasons in Calgary combined:

177 GP | 19 G | 30 A | 49 Pts | 17:55 ATOI | 396 hits | 3.75M

Averaged out:

59 GP | 6 G | 10 A | 16 Pts | 17:55 ATOI | 132 hits | 3.75M

That puts him on pace with anyone else listed.

You are not getting Chiarot or Gavrikov prices for him.
29 nov. 2023 à 13 h 26
TrevorA
https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/nikita-zadorov-defends-agent-confirms-flames-trade-talks-1.6641863

Are you sure about that my guy? Defends what his agent is saying, says there's definitely trade talks happening, he can't expand more on that. At the tail end he adds that he "loved his time as a Calgary Flame" (past tense) before saying he'd end his career there.

I'm quite sure. That article is from the day after Milstein's Tweet and if you can't tell he's a complete greasy delusion slime bag in that article, I really don't know what to tell you lol. He seriously thinks Zadorov is CGY's BEST D-Man there and should be playing Top-4 minutes... How many guys on this site believe he's a Top-4 Defender, let alone better than Andersson, Weegar, Hanifin, Tanev!?? Seriously!???

To me it's clear that Milstein has been talking with Treliving behind the scenes and they're trying to lure Zadorov away from Calgary, hence why I'm saying he and this is a greasy snake slime ball of a negotiation tactic, with no thought or consideration for Zadorov, the Flames Organization of the rest of the Player sin the room. This looks bad on Zadorov and he was absolutely thrown in front of the bus.

Being loyal too and supporting the guy he chose to represent him and trusting and believing Milstein is doing what's best for him will ultimately be his downfall here imo. He clearly stated this wasn't his idea and that Milstein put that Tweet out on his own. Are Trade conversations going on as a result of this, yes, I didn't say they weren't, I said that Zadorov himself has not communicated he wants a Trade or out of Calgary. He indicated he wants a contract and understand there's a business side to hockey, but past and current tense that he loves the City of Calgary, the Flames Organization and would prefer to be a Flame for Life

Either 2 things happen here, Zadorov Fires his Agent and he and the Flames reconcile and agree to extend OR Zadorov's Agent has done so much damage, the Flames are no longer interested in Zadorov's services or dealing with Milstein and given the absolute haul he'll fetch at the Deadline, they move on from Zadorov. I've been a Big Supporter of Zadorov on this site and try to correct any mis-conceptions about what's actually happening, but if he's rubbed any of he guys in the locker room in a negative way or Management & Ownership and continues his current slumo since that Tweet, yeah he can go especially when I know he's gonna return a 1st+ retained and a 2nd+++ unretained. Tons of Teams are lining up and inquiring about him and you see 1000+ TOR AGM's for him every day with many more trickling in from VAN & NJD Fans
29 nov. 2023 à 13 h 31
westleysnipez
I'm quite sure. That article is from the day after Milstein's Tweet and if you can't tell he's a complete greasy delusion slime bag in that article, I really don't know what to tell you lol. He seriously thinks Zadorov is CGY's BEST D-Man there and should be playing Top-4 minutes... How many guys on this site believe he's a Top-4 Defender, let alone better than Andersson, Weegar, Hanifin, Tanev!?? Seriously!???

To me it's clear that Milstein has been talking with Treliving behind the scenes and they're trying to lure Zadorov away from Calgary, hence why I'm saying he and this is a greasy snake slime ball of a negotiation tactic, with no thought or consideration for Zadorov, the Flames Organization of the rest of the Player sin the room. This looks bad on Zadorov and he was absolutely thrown in front of the bus.

Being loyal too and supporting the guy he chose to represent him and trusting and believing Milstein is doing what's best for him will ultimately be his downfall here imo. He clearly stated this wasn't his idea and that Milstein put that Tweet out on his own. Are Trade conversations going on as a result of this, yes, I didn't say they weren't, I said that Zadorov himself has not communicated he wants a Trade or out of Calgary. He indicated he wants a contract and understand there's a business side to hockey, but past and current tense that he loves the City of Calgary, the Flames Organization and would prefer to be a Flame for Life

Either 2 things happen here, Zadorov Fires his Agent and he and the Flames reconcile and agree to extend OR Zadorov's Agent has done so much damage, the Flames are no longer interested in Zadorov's services or dealing with Milstein and given the absolute haul he'll fetch at the Deadline, they move on from Zadorov. I've been a Big Supporter of Zadorov on this site and try to correct any mis-conceptions about what's actually happening, but if he's rubbed any of he guys in the locker room in a negative way or Management & Ownership and continues his current slumo since that Tweet, yeah he can go especially when I know he's gonna return a 1st+ retained and a 2nd+++ unretained. Tons of Teams are lining up and inquiring about him and you see 1000+ TOR AGM's for him every day with many more trickling in from VAN & NJD Fans

You're choosing to have blinders on.

https://twitter.com/kevinweekes/status/1723185401160929408?t=7fabqgtgp69dNA1d51vxFw

Quoting: Elliotte
Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman reported during Saturday Headlines on Hockey Night in Canada that the Flames were radio silent on Saturday, an indication the club was trying to “calm everything down” after Zadorov’s agent Dan Milstein ignited social media when he indicated his client would not be signing a new contract in Calgary.

“I do think the Flames made it very clear to Zadorov that while they might be willing to move him, they’re going to do it on their own timetable,” Friedman said.

When asked point blank if he had asked for a trade, Zadorov replied "we've been discussing it."
29 nov. 2023 à 13 h 58
TrevorA
What are you smoking dude, I want some. This has been Zadorov since coming to Calgary.

Look at his past three seasons in Calgary combined:

177 GP | 19 G | 30 A | 49 Pts | 17:55 ATOI | 396 hits | 3.75M

Averaged out:

59 GP | 6 G | 10 A | 16 Pts | 17:55 ATOI | 132 hits | 3.75M

That puts him on pace with anyone else listed.

You are not getting Chiarot or Gavrikov prices for him.

Right, he's a 0.30PPG Guy with ~16:15TOI at Even Strength, No Power Play Time and primarily playing with weak Offensive D-Pairings in Gudbranson, Tanev and this year Oesterle, Gilbert and DeSimone. Give him Weegar or Michael Stone back and he's substantially better than when he needs to carry and cover AHL Defense Partners. Go look at his SF% & CF%'s & xGF% in his first 2 Seasons with the Flames in Natural Stat Trick, they're ~60%, meaning the ice surface is tilted in Calgary's favour when he's on the ice....

Give him Top-4 Even Strength Minutes = 15% more Even Strength Ice Time ~18:45TOI and he'll put up 0.35PPG = 28+ Points per Season. Throw in on the Power Play right in front of the Goaltender, like BOS did with Chara and he could easily reach 0.40-0.50PPG

I get you're trying to make a point by cherry picking stats, but your comps aren't even close to being fair or accurate:

Kulikov 6'1 200lbs has played for 4 Teams since 2021-22 and isn't an Enforcer or produce as much Offensively as Zadorov, when you consider he gets ~20:00ATOI compared to Big-Z's ~18:00

Smilar to Kulikov, Kulak is a Small and I consider both to Soft for Defensemen. He's okay at producing offense, but he doesn't bring the Physicality, Thoughness, Grit and Bone Crushing Hits Zadorov does

Schenn absolutely sucks. He's just a Big, Old, Slow, Physical, Goon only useful in his own zone and on the PK, he's what I consider a Pylon and the only way he produces offense is if he's lucky enough to have touched the puck before Quinn Hughes. Since leaving VAN he's played a whopping 18 Games with 1G.... The reason why he has so many hits is because the play is always in the D-Zone when he's on the ice

Braun is also Smaller, Super Old, Soft

Doing this I realize you are judging a guy simply by where he plays and how much ice time he has been given and you are completely ignoring the intangibles he brings and how rare it is to find a 6'6 250lbs Demolition Machine who can Skate, Shoot and Carry the Puck from end to end like a Forward. Zadorov's next contract will be $4.5-5.25mil/yr and both he & his Agent believe he deserves more minutes and it's time he be played in the Top-4. So like so many others, you can try to value him based on offensive stats and the fact he's only been afforded a 3rd Pairing Position/Minutes in CGY, but Teams aren't drooling and wanting to bring him in mainly for his Offensive Stats, they want him for what Schenn can do in the D-Zone, but more importantly, they're bringing him in because he's a Bigger, Better, Younger Version of Chiarot when he got Traded and a nowhere near as Good Defensively Zdeno Chara. My comps are fair and correct and yours are not
29 nov. 2023 à 14 h 8
westleysnipez
Right, he's a 0.30PPG Guy with ~16:15TOI at Even Strength, No Power Play Time and primarily playing with weak Offensive D-Pairings in Gudbranson, Tanev and this year Oesterle, Gilbert and DeSimone. Give him Weegar or Michael Stone back and he's substantially better than when he needs to carry and cover AHL Defense Partners. Go look at his SF% & CF%'s & xGF% in his first 2 Seasons with the Flames in Natural Stat Trick, they're ~60%, meaning the ice surface is tilted in Calgary's favour when he's on the ice....

Give him Top-4 Even Strength Minutes = 15% more Even Strength Ice Time ~18:45TOI and he'll put up 0.35PPG = 28+ Points per Season. Throw in on the Power Play right in front of the Goaltender, like BOS did with Chara and he could easily reach 0.40-0.50PPG

I get you're trying to make a point by cherry picking stats, but your comps aren't even close to being fair or accurate:

Kulikov 6'1 200lbs has played for 4 Teams since 2021-22 and isn't an Enforcer or produce as much Offensively as Zadorov, when you consider he gets ~20:00ATOI compared to Big-Z's ~18:00

Smilar to Kulikov, Kulak is a Small and I consider both to Soft for Defensemen. He's okay at producing offense, but he doesn't bring the Physicality, Thoughness, Grit and Bone Crushing Hits Zadorov does

Schenn absolutely sucks. He's just a Big, Old, Slow, Physical, Goon only useful in his own zone and on the PK, he's what I consider a Pylon and the only way he produces offense is if he's lucky enough to have touched the puck before Quinn Hughes. Since leaving VAN he's played a whopping 18 Games with 1G.... The reason why he has so many hits is because the play is always in the D-Zone when he's on the ice

Braun is also Smaller, Super Old, Soft

Doing this I realize you are judging a guy simply by where he plays and how much ice time he has been given and you are completely ignoring the intangibles he brings and how rare it is to find a 6'6 250lbs Demolition Machine who can Skate, Shoot and Carry the Puck from end to end like a Forward. Zadorov's next contract will be $4.5-5.25mil/yr and both he & his Agent believe he deserves more minutes and it's time he be played in the Top-4. So like so many others, you can try to value him based on offensive stats and the fact he's only been afforded a 3rd Pairing Position/Minutes in CGY, but Teams aren't drooling and wanting to bring him in mainly for his Offensive Stats, they want him for what Schenn can do in the D-Zone, but more importantly, they're bringing him in because he's a Bigger, Better, Younger Version of Chiarot when he got Traded and a nowhere near as Good Defensively Zdeno Chara. My comps are fair and correct and yours are not

No matter what you say it doesn't change what Zadorov is worth in the trade market. Based on the comparables, he's worth a 3rd.
29 nov. 2023 à 14 h 12
TrevorA
You're choosing to have blinders on.

https://twitter.com/kevinweekes/status/1723185401160929408?t=7fabqgtgp69dNA1d51vxFw

Dude, you're the one with the blinders on lol

Kevin Weekes was wrong in stating Zadorov was asking through his Agent. That Tweet was sent out on Nov 10th, immediately after Milstein's and Zadorov said himself 2 Nights later that his Agent and his Agent alone chose to post that Tweet. Just like Weekes, you are speculating and I'm trying to correct your misinterpretation/represenation of the facts

Elliotte's are more accurate, saying Milstein created a stir and now everybody's gotta calm it all down and make sense of it. I already covered Zadorov's loyalty to his agent and trusts he knows what he's doing... Was he supposed to come out and say, no I'll do anything to stay in Calgary!?? Ya, like that would help Milstein negotiate an over pay on his next contract with the Flames and yes, of course at the time it was being discussed because it was released publicly that the Flames were putting all Trades on hold, including the one they had in place with Hanifin and the one they were working with Zadorov on

Hanifin was fine to put his on hold because the Flames were looking brutal at the time. Zadorov on the other hand was understandable pissed because he has been the only Flames Player to openly say he loves the Team & City and wanted to be a Flame for Life and, at the time, was killing it, hence his frustration he wasn't getting more ice time and opportunity. Milstein took that as an opportunity to try and punish Ownership and force Conroy's hand, which Elliotte correctly inferre'd "yeah, we'll think about Trading you after this stunt your agent pulled and the distraction it will inevitably cause and the fact your teammates may be upset with you, but you're kidding yourselves if you think we're gonna rush this or go out of our way to accommodate a move any time soon. We hold the power and we'll just wait till all the offers role in and we get the absolute MAX value out of you". In the meantime, anything could change, especially when Zadorov realizes his Agent is an idiot and that the other side of the fence is no greener, nor lined with gold as Milstein seems to have him believing right now

Overall, the situation is a mess and the Flames as a whole are playing significantly better, except for Zadorov that is lol. It was a Stunt by Milstein and it's back firing is what I'm trying to say and although Zadorov is trusting and supportive of his Agent, this greasy negotiation tactic emplyed by Milstein is not working out as planned and Zadorov has not requested a Trade personally and is not necessarily done in CGY unless Flames Management says so. It was a strong armed robbery attempt by Milstein and it failed miserably
29 nov. 2023 à 14 h 17
westleysnipez
Dude, you're the one with the blinders on lol

Kevin Weekes was wrong in stating Zadorov was asking through his Agent. That Tweet was sent out on Nov 10th, immediately after Milstein's and Zadorov said himself 2 Nights later that his Agent and his Agent alone chose to post that Tweet. Just like Weekes, you are speculating and I'm trying to correct your misinterpretation/represenation of the facts

Elliotte's are more accurate, saying Milstein created a stir and now everybody's gotta calm it all down and make sense of it. I already covered Zadorov's loyalty to his agent and trusts he knows what he's doing... Was he supposed to come out and say, no I'll do anything to stay in Calgary!?? Ya, like that would help Milstein negotiate an over pay on his next contract with the Flames and yes, of course at the time it was being discussed because it was released publicly that the Flames were putting all Trades on hold, including the one they had in place with Hanifin and the one they were working with Zadorov on

Hanifin was fine to put his on hold because the Flames were looking brutal at the time. Zadorov on the other hand was understandable pissed because he has been the only Flames Player to openly say he loves the Team & City and wanted to be a Flame for Life and, at the time, was killing it, hence his frustration he wasn't getting more ice time and opportunity. Milstein took that as an opportunity to try and punish Ownership and force Conroy's hand, which Elliotte correctly inferre'd "yeah, we'll think about Trading you after this stunt your agent pulled and the distraction it will inevitably cause and the fact your teammates may be upset with you, but you're kidding yourselves if you think we're gonna rush this or go out of our way to accommodate a move any time soon. We hold the power and we'll just wait till all the offers role in and we get the absolute MAX value out of you". In the meantime, anything could change, especially when Zadorov realizes his Agent is an idiot and that the other side of the fence is no greener, nor lined with gold as Milstein seems to have him believing right now

Overall, the situation is a mess and the Flames as a whole are playing significantly better, except for Zadorov that is lol. It was a Stunt by Milstein and it's back firing is what I'm trying to say and although Zadorov is trusting and supportive of his Agent, this greasy negotiation tactic emplyed by Milstein is not working out as planned and Zadorov has not requested a Trade personally and is not necessarily done in CGY unless Flames Management says so. It was a strong armed robbery attempt by Milstein and it failed miserably

I'm going to trust NHL insiders, the agent of the player, and the player directly involved over you.
29 nov. 2023 à 14 h 17
TrevorA
No matter what you say it doesn't change what Zadorov is worth in the trade market. Based on the comparables, he's worth a 3rd.

Watch, Wait and See My Friend

If we were moving him in the off-season, that might be the case, but the Deadline is a completely different animal and with the opportunity to retain him as much as 50-75%, bringing his Cap Hit down to just $937.5k-$1.875mil and he being the only 6'6 250lb Monster available with at least 16+ Teams interested in his services for the playoffs, yeah his value could increase 10x fold and GM's knowing late 1st Round Picks and Unproven Prospects aren't worth much, compared to the real thing and their needs for their upcoming playoff run now, they'll be going all-in to acquire Big-Z
29 nov. 2023 à 14 h 19
westleysnipez
Watch, Wait and See My Friend

If we were moving him in the off-season, that might be the case, but the Deadline is a completely different animal and with the opportunity to retain him as much as 50-75%, bringing his Cap Hit down to just $937.5k-$1.875mil and he being the only 6'6 250lb Monster available with at least 16+ Teams interested in his services for the playoffs, yeah his value could increase 10x fold and GM's knowing late 1st Round Picks and Unproven Prospects aren't worth much, compared to the real thing and their needs for their upcoming playoff run now, they'll be going all-in to acquire Big-Z

All those comparable trades were done at the deadline, so I don't know what you're talking about.
29 nov. 2023 à 14 h 22
TrevorA
I'm going to trust NHL insiders, the agent of the player, and the player directly involved over you.

LOL, you should trust yourself. Can't you read and did you not watch the video of Zadorov's post game interview yourself to see what he actually said and his body language!???

I'm trying to tell you there's more to this than you understand and to peel the onion and not just take speculation put out on the day of as being the true story, but you seem to just want to ignore it lol

The latest is rumors that Corey Perry hooked up with Connor Bedard's Mom... Do you believe and have already accepted that as 100% fact too, or will you reserve your opinion and wait to see how it all plays out and what the people actually involved have to say before forming your final verdict!?

You probably believe everything you're told by the mainstream media too lol. You people are so naive....
29 nov. 2023 à 14 h 24
TrevorA
All those comparable trades were done at the deadline, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Either I'm talking to a child or somebody extremely or developmentally slow. I was trying to help you guys with the facts, but you don't want to hear, consider or think about it at all. Your minds are already completely made up

Go pay more Carbon Tax, because you probably believe that's reducing Emissions and helping the Environment too lol

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage