SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Which Goalie Would You Rather Mentor You?

Which backup would you want to mentor you?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

4 juill. 2017 à 15 h 23
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,053
Vote away
4 juill. 2017 à 15 h 34
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,886
Jeff Finger is my write in vote
nobody a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2017 à 16 h 4
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Rick DiPietro!!!
4 juill. 2017 à 16 h 37
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,476
Quoting: boltscharge17
Rick DiPietro!!!

I would love the mentoring on how to manage all that money when you don't have to work for it. PS. I not being harsh on Rick, I'm sure he wishes he could still play.
nobody et Jdp a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2017 à 16 h 51
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Miller is the Ducks starter even if Gibson don't know it yet... Gibby looked like a deer in the headlights too many nights even when they were winning games in Post Season smile. If he gets shelled for 3 goals then pulled only to have Bernier win he wont get back in if Miller is the guy. Quick should be on the list, regardless of what think of Bernier he did help Jones go from an undrafted rookie into a top starter... Jones has been in 1 more SCF than any of those guys listed. Isn't the Canucks goalie the guy who was so good nobody claimed him when he was on waivers smile. Curtis makes me think of LaBarbara who is more well known for Hockey Wives than Hockey play smile. Tough choice now that other is an option, otherwise I don't like Elliot though I think Jake Allen turned out pretty good... I've been told Allen is going to win the Cup for the Blues this is their year by a few people already smile.
4 juill. 2017 à 17 h 0
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,652
He is good enough to be a starter but Fleury.
5 juill. 2017 à 0 h 7
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Miller fo sho
5 juill. 2017 à 18 h 6
Quoting: palhal
Quoting: boltscharge17
Rick DiPietro!!!

I would love the mentoring on how to manage all that money when you don't have to work for it. PS. I not being harsh on Rick, I'm sure he wishes he could still play.

I think I was behind Rick when dog was coming back from Vet after surgery. I saw this license plate that said Goalie 39 that had New York Islanders on it... Also had a sticker of a goalie, it looked like it was a Chrystler 200 or so from the rear. Islanders should have kept Luongo but that idiot Milbury who should be banned from hockey got rid of him for looking at a home or some other BS. NYI might have got another Cup or made a decent run if they had him in net instead of Rickster... CAn't trust those goalies that catch with the wrong hand or invest that kinda cash in them smile. I had to look up who wore 39 on the Islanders when got him, sure enough there was a goalie who did named Rick DiPietro which unless it was a crazed fan must be him smile. Last I heard he had some radio show or something so guy is doing well after stealing all that money contributing to changes in the salary cap/length of contract rules too smile. NOw the Oilers got McDavid for like a 12.5M cap hit, Montreal will have a 10.5M hit on Price, so they will be the next Rick Dipietro until the next bad contract comes along like Kopitar 10M for 12 goals or so smile.
8 juill. 2017 à 23 h 11
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12
Miller has been great for Marky. Hell do just as good for Gibson
8 juill. 2017 à 23 h 31
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: MartyBrodeur

yeah, i agree he'll be good backing up Gibson.
10 juill. 2017 à 0 h 53
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Quoting: MartyBrodeur

Hard to be a backup when you are there to be the starter smile. Gibson will be sitting watching him for a while maybe will learn something smile. I'm sure he will fake another injury so wont have to face the music of reality smile. He should call up Nunes she balked out of the main event for UFC crying about having snots in her nose or something smile. Medically cleared to fight, at least Johanson when he got hurt for Nashville no doctor would clear him to play smile.
10 juill. 2017 à 1 h 31
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Daoloth
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

Hard to be a backup when you are there to be the starter smile. Gibson will be sitting watching him for a while maybe will learn something smile. I'm sure he will fake another injury so wont have to face the music of reality smile. He should call up Nunes she balked out of the main event for UFC crying about having snots in her nose or something smile. Medically cleared to fight, at least Johanson when he got hurt for Nashville no doctor would clear him to play smile.

yeah, i mean, a younger guy like Gibson could use some help for an experienced guy like Miller.
10 juill. 2017 à 14 h 45
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Tim Thomas

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage