31 600 000 $
11 800 000 $
32 500 000 $
1775 000 $
1825 000 $
22 953 000 $
Transactions
VAN
    Anywhere really. If it needs a sweetener so be it for the purposes of this I think someone might just take him for free though.
    Rachats de contrats
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2188 000 000 $87 999 667 $0 $0 $333 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
    4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 8
    10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 8
    775 000 $775 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    Logo de Blues de St-Louis
    5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
    AG, AD, C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
    AD, C, AG
    UFA
    2 953 000 $2 953 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA
    1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1
    825 000 $825 000 $
    AG
    UFA
    1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
    AD, AG
    RFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 3
    7 200 000 $7 200 000 $
    DD
    RFA
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Blues de St-Louis
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
    G
    UFA
    3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    775 000 $775 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA
    775 000 $775 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    775 000 $775 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    19 nov. 2023 à 11 h 42
    Rip
    Rejoint: déc. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,141
    Dare to dream, Willy is a leaf for life
    19 nov. 2023 à 11 h 45
    Rejoint: janv. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,466
    Don't really see the logic for the blues to make that trade. Our defense sucks so we trade one of our only RHD to make it even worse. We don't need more wingers and I doubt the 2 Vancouver players will want to re-sign while the blues are going through a retool/rebuild over the next couple of years
    19 nov. 2023 à 12 h 5
    Démarrer sujet
    Big Shoots
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,090
    Quoting: RipNasty
    Dare to dream, Willy is a leaf for life

Also a dream!
    19 nov. 2023 à 12 h 7
    Démarrer sujet
    Big Shoots
    Quoting: Tennisman142
    Don't really see the logic for the blues to make that trade. Our defense sucks so we trade one of our only RHD to make it even worse. We don't need more wingers and I doubt the 2 Vancouver players will want to re-sign while the blues are going through a retool/rebuild over the next couple of years

Not even sure its more a value proposition.

You'd get younger I guess.
    19 nov. 2023 à 12 h 16
    Rip
    Quoting: BigShoots
    Also a dream!

He wants to sign in TO and they want to resign him. I guess dreaming is just listening to what's happening in real life? Seems like you may have it backwards
    19 nov. 2023 à 12 h 32
    Démarrer sujet
    Big Shoots
    He wants to sign in TO and they want to resign him. I guess dreaming is just listening to what's happening in real life? Seems like you may have it backwards

He's also open to leaving
    19 nov. 2023 à 12 h 35
    Rip
    He's also open to leaving

Oh yeah? Is that what, "it would take a lot to make me want to leave TO" means? Weird, because that sounds like his choice is the Leafs. And when you think about that along with the fact that Lebrun says negotiations are continuing, seems like all signs point to him staying.
    19 nov. 2023 à 12 h 39
    Rejoint: janv. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,466
    Not even sure its more a value proposition.

You'd get younger I guess.

Problem is I don't think they would want to re-sign in St Louis while we are in a rebuild. Also wingers aren't really a problem for us. It's more likely we trade buch for futures =. It's just a trade that doesn't make sense for the blues
    19 nov. 2023 à 12 h 40
    Démarrer sujet
    Big Shoots
    Oh yeah? Is that what, "it would take a lot to make me want to leave TO" means? Weird, because that sounds like his choice is the Leafs. And when you think about that along with the fact that Lebrun says negotiations are continuing, seems like all signs point to him staying.

Ever heard a prime age player say anything other than "I wanna be a ... for life". I mean you just say what the fans wanna hear so you don't cause unrest. Toronto has the best chance to keep him but Nylander isnt particularly loyal to Toronto. Why would he be??
    19 nov. 2023 à 12 h 54
    Rejoint: oct. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 51
    Too much $ for Bear. No thanks. Nylander is not getting traded.
    19 nov. 2023 à 13 h 25
    Démarrer sujet
    Big Shoots
    Quoting: Tennisman142
    Problem is I don't think they would want to re-sign in St Louis while we are in a rebuild. Also wingers aren't really a problem for us. It's more likely we trade buch for futures =. It's just a trade that doesn't make sense for the blues

Fair. As I say is a value proposition. So maybe the Canucks trade those guys for futures and then trade the futures to the blues for those guys.
    19 nov. 2023 à 13 h 26
    Démarrer sujet
    Big Shoots
    Quoting: Canucks4life
    Too much $ for Bear. No thanks. Nylander is not getting traded.

Nylander is a UFA

Bear is in line for a salary bump. 2.5 is certainly not a lot for him.
    19 nov. 2023 à 13 h 39
    Rejoint: oct. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 51
    I would not pay that much for Bear. If I am Van I want size on the backend.
    19 nov. 2023 à 15 h 3
    Rip
    Ever heard a prime age player say anything other than "I wanna be a ... for life". I mean you just say what the fans wanna hear so you don't cause unrest. Toronto has the best chance to keep him but Nylander isnt particularly loyal to Toronto. Why would he be??

Because he loves it there. They love him, he's going to get paid and gets to play with other great players in a really great city. Lol the dream of every non leaf fan on here. You'll keep making up reasons why he wants to leave right up until he resigns and then you'll flip and say he's overrated and overpaid no matter how good he plays.
    19 nov. 2023 à 23 h 10
    Démarrer sujet
    Big Shoots
    Because he loves it there. They love him, he's going to get paid and gets to play with other great players in a really great city. Lol the dream of every non leaf fan on here. You'll keep making up reasons why he wants to leave right up until he resigns and then you'll flip and say he's overrated and overpaid no matter how good he plays.

The irony is most of what you just said is Leafs fans. They'll say he's the best player ever and just pay him and then if/when they lose in the playoffs it'll be "we have to change something" or "you can't win with guys like Nylander". If the Leafs lose early in the playoffs again they may not even try to resign him, who knows. Anyway again, Toronto is in the driver seat but Nylander doesn't strike me a loyal (he sat our half a season if we remember. Most guys wouldn't do that) and I also don't think Leafs fans love him that much. They like him when he's hot but he's one of the first scapegoats too.
    19 nov. 2023 à 23 h 26
    Puckhead
    Rejoint: sept. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 349

You don’t think Willy and Louie had a chat today? Pressure from pops again? I say today everything changed. Willy needs to go to a place where he is THE star…Vegas baby Vegas…or Florida…Willy loves sun and fun and low taxes
    20 nov. 2023 à 5 h 41
    Rip
    The irony is most of what you just said is Leafs fans. They'll say he's the best player ever and just pay him and then if/when they lose in the playoffs it'll be "we have to change something" or "you can't win with guys like Nylander". If the Leafs lose early in the playoffs again they may not even try to resign him, who knows. Anyway again, Toronto is in the driver seat but Nylander doesn't strike me a loyal (he sat our half a season if we remember. Most guys wouldn't do that) and I also don't think Leafs fans love him that much. They like him when he's hot but he's one of the first scapegoats too.

This whole Willy isn't loyal is your hope. Nothing to support it.
    20 nov. 2023 à 5 h 42
    Rip
    Quoting: GM_SZK
    You don’t think Willy and Louie had a chat today? Pressure from pops again? I say today everything changed. Willy needs to go to a place where he is THE star…Vegas baby Vegas…or Florida…Willy loves sun and fun and low taxes

More made up nonsense. There is no bigger stage I'm hockey than TO
    20 nov. 2023 à 11 h 40
    Puckhead
    More made up nonsense. There is no bigger stage I'm hockey than TO

I didn't make up anything...they are suggestions...check my use of the ?

I am not gonna touch the TO thing, I was born there and its a great city.

I think the fact that you think its THE stage for hockey though, that mentality, that entitlement...somehow that leaks into the players and humphhh...no championships, only amazing drama that beats any Netflix trash.
    20 nov. 2023 à 21 h 43
    Rip
    Quoting: GM_SZK
    I didn't make up anything...they are suggestions...check my use of the ?

I am not gonna touch the TO thing, I was born there and its a great city.

I think the fact that you think its THE stage for hockey though, that mentality, that entitlement...somehow that leaks into the players and humphhh...no championships, only amazing drama that beats any Netflix trash.

It's just silly at this point. From all actual reports, Nylander is far more likely to resign with his team than Stamkos. Why? Because Stamkos has actually some negative press regarding his negotiations and Nylander's have all been positive. Why is no one talking about Stamkos? And yet Nylander is on record many times saying he wants to stay in TO. The Leafs have said repeatedly they want to resign him. And yet, there are people still saying he wants to go elsewhere. Why? Because they desperately want it to be. Just give up, put your energy to something else.
    20 nov. 2023 à 21 h 48
    Puckhead
    It's just silly at this point. From all actual reports, Nylander is far more likely to resign with his team than Stamkos. Why? Because Stamkos has actually some negative press regarding his negotiations and Nylander's have all been positive. Why is no one talking about Stamkos? And yet Nylander is on record many times saying he wants to stay in TO. The Leafs have said repeatedly they want to resign him. And yet, there are people still saying he wants to go elsewhere. Why? Because they desperately want it to be. Just give up, put your energy to something else.

Things change…they sure did…Stockholm Syndrome…Willy stole the show…thankfully hotter then Kelce and Swift
    21 nov. 2023 à 16 h 26
    Démarrer sujet
    Big Shoots
    This whole Willy isn't loyal is your hope. Nothing to support it.

I guess you missed his hold out season? Could there be any better piece of evidence?

Not to mention Leafs fans aren't loyal to Willie.
    21 nov. 2023 à 18 h 8
    Rip
    I guess you missed his hold out season? Could there be any better piece of evidence?

Not to mention Leafs fans aren't loyal to Willie.

That was 6 years ago, when he literally said after signing there was never anywhere else he wanted to play. And he himself called Dubas to make it happen. Going over his agents head. And guess what, you are literally arguing with a Leafs fan about Nylander.

A big swing and a miss on both statements
    22 nov. 2023 à 0 h 33
    Démarrer sujet
    Big Shoots
    That was 6 years ago, when he literally said after signing there was never anywhere else he wanted to play. And he himself called Dubas to make it happen. Going over his agents head. And guess what, you are literally arguing with a Leafs fan about Nylander.

A big swing and a miss on both statements

Hahah you were expecting he'd sign the deal and then say "I was hoping to go elsewhere". He sat out half a season for a few extra dollars. It's basically unheard of in the NHL history.

While he's hot you love him and when he blows it in the playoffs he's the first to get it. Just how it's been in Toronto. Matthews and Marner are untouchable and Tavares is untradeable. So I don't see why there would be such a huge commitment on Nylander's part. Especially since the GM he loved is gone.
    22 nov. 2023 à 10 h 9
    Rip
    Hahah you were expecting he'd sign the deal and then say "I was hoping to go elsewhere". He sat out half a season for a few extra dollars. It's basically unheard of in the NHL history.

While he's hot you love him and when he blows it in the playoffs he's the first to get it. Just how it's been in Toronto. Matthews and Marner are untouchable and Tavares is untradeable. So I don't see why there would be such a huge commitment on Nylander's part. Especially since the GM he loved is gone.

You are just making **** up to fit your desire to see him leave. And without a doubt, as soon as he resigns in TO for whatever he signs for you will be on here calling him overpaid and overrated.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage