SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

the best way for Tampa to solve their goalie problem daccording to me

Créé par: budgeteam
Publié: 29 sept. 2023 à 12 h 22
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède le plafond salarial

Logo de Lightning de Tampa BayLightning de Tampa Bay

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Lightning de Tampa BayTBL)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Daccord, JoeyKraken de SeattleLNH-1 193 548 $011-------00
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial-6 948 333 $2345671513
Variation-1 193 548 $111-100
Final-8 141 881 $ (↓)24 (↑)46 (↑)68 (↑)0 (↓)513000

Logo de Kraken de SeattleKraken de Seattle

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Daccord, JoeyKraken de SeattleLNH-1 193 548 $011-------00
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Lightning de Tampa BayTBL)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial943 424 $2445603713
Variation1 193 548 $-1-1-1100
Final2 136 972 $ (↑)23 (↓)44 (↓)59 (↓)4 (↑)713000
29 sept. 2023 à 12 h 24
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,190
No way Tampa gives up a 1st for an AHL goalie.
Gmonwy et penguinswin a aimé ceci.
29 sept. 2023 à 12 h 26
Démarrer sujet
couldnt afford 2nd t
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 431
Tampa sends Seattle a 2026 or 2027 1st Round pick in exchange for Joey Daccord.

Daccord is cost controlled for the next 2 years at 1.2M.

If the cap doesn't work, also send Myers to Seattle for an additional 2028th 4th round pick to even things out.

I doubt Seattle wants to trade Daccord. He is a late bloomer who has a decent shot at being a 1B or better NHL goalie. He is also cost controlled for the next 2 years, so if he has a Gustavsson style breakout this season, they don't have to worry about paying him. With that said, a 1st, even one a few years from now, is an overpayment. They can gamble on Driedger putting it back together enough to be their backup.
gmv0419 a aimé ceci.
29 sept. 2023 à 13 h 23
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,190
Quoting: budgeteam
Tampa sends Seattle a 2026 or 2027 1st Round pick in exchange for Joey Daccord.

Daccord is cost controlled for the next 2 years at 1.2M.

If the cap doesn't work, also send Myers to Seattle for an additional 2028th 4th round pick to even things out.

I doubt Seattle wants to trade Daccord. He is a late bloomer who has a decent shot at being a 1B or better NHL goalie. He is also cost controlled for the next 2 years, so if he has a Gustavsson style breakout this season, they don't have to worry about paying him. With that said, a 1st, even one a few years from now, is an overpayment. They can gamble on Driedger putting it back together enough to be their backup.

Dreaming...

If Seattle was willing to give up a 1st for Daccord plenty of other teams would offer better, younger cheaper goalies with more NHL experience. Starting with my own Flames who'd be more than happy to retain 50% on Dan Vladar if they get a 1st for him. Heck chances are good they'd retain 50% for less than a 1st.

Vladar is bigger younger and quicker with better NHL stats across the board. More games played, better SV%, better GAA. With 50% retention he'd only cost Tampa 1.1M a year. Other teams have better goalies than Daccord they could do something similar with too.
penguinswin a aimé ceci.
29 sept. 2023 à 22 h 26
Bee
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 123
Daccord no way he's no quick
30 sept. 2023 à 12 h 22
Miss YA Killer
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,441
TB counters a 5
4 oct. 2023 à 21 h 24
Démarrer sujet
couldnt afford 2nd t
Quoting: Boltsradynasty
TB counters a 5

I don't think Tampa is gonna have the 5th overall pick.
4 oct. 2023 à 21 h 32
Miss YA Killer

Correct, I never indicated the fift I said a five big difference. I understand English probably isn't your first language, so I'll take that as the reason for a second graders comprehension level.
16 oct. 2023 à 23 h 29
Démarrer sujet
couldnt afford 2nd t
Correct, I never indicated the fift I said a five big difference. I understand English probably isn't your first language, so I'll take that as the reason for a second graders comprehension level.

The website is called Capfriendly, not CapUnfriendly.
20 oct. 2023 à 12 h 12
Miss YA Killer
Modifié 21 oct. 2023 à 9 h 54
The website is called Capfriendly, not CapUnfriendly.

. I was being very friendly actually by giving you the benefit of the doubt you weren't actually dumb enough to believe I meant the fifth over all pick and attributed it to miscommunication. I may have been wrong, I apologize for that I I am
The other 2 types of people who responded as you did are morons and trolls if you're either and found anything I said offensive or unfriendly that's on you.
Seriously Johansson is a year older , played 18 more NHL games has a better GAA and same save % as Daccord so please provide an intelligent explanation why TB considers giving up a first round pick? My offer of a fifth was actually a legitimate and reasonable offer unlike the extremely outrageous bulls*** you delusionally expect.
26 oct. 2023 à 23 h 44
Démarrer sujet
couldnt afford 2nd t
. I was being very friendly actually by giving you the benefit of the doubt you weren't actually dumb enough to believe I meant the fifth over all pick and attributed it to miscommunication. I may have been wrong, I apologize for that I I am
The other 2 types of people who responded as you did are morons and trolls if you're either and found anything I said offensive or unfriendly that's on you.
Seriously Johansson is a year older , played 18 more NHL games has a better GAA and same save % as Daccord so please provide an intelligent explanation why TB considers giving up a first round pick? My offer of a fifth was actually a legitimate and reasonable offer unlike the extremely outrageous bulls*** you delusionally expect.

The reply was a joke. The way you wrote your previous post, it left things up to interpretation because instead of saying a 5th round pick, you said "a 5". A 5 could mean a 5th round pick or a 5th overall pick. It's reasonable to assume that you meant a 5th round pick, because we are nearly a year away from the draft, we don't know who has the 5th overall pick. Those two things in combination create humour around a common misunderstanding. It was my way of connecting with you, as one human to another.

You could say my reply was capricious, but you could also say I was trying to being friendly, almost like I was being, capfriendly.
27 oct. 2023 à 8 h 40
Miss YA Killer
The reply was a joke. The way you wrote your previous post, it left things up to interpretation because instead of saying a 5th round pick, you said "a 5". A 5 could mean a 5th round pick or a 5th overall pick. It's reasonable to assume that you meant a 5th round pick, because we are nearly a year away from the draft, we don't know who has the 5th overall pick. Those two things in combination create humour around a common misunderstanding. It was my way of connecting with you, as one human to another.

You could say my reply was capricious, but you could also say I was trying to being friendly, almost like I was being, capfriendly.

My apologies then but if that what you consider humor your sense of humor comedy isn't your thing.
budgeteam a aimé ceci.
11 janv. à 8 h 55
Démarrer sujet
couldnt afford 2nd t
Quoting: MoxNix
No way Tampa gives up a 1st for an AHL goalie.

I disagree that he is an AHL goalie.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage