2. Fabbro, Dante
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (TBL)
NSH
  1. Nylander, William
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (NYI)
TOR
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (ANA)
Détails additionnels:
Worst case Anaheim can probably flip him for more at the deadline.
ANA
  1. Brodie, TJ
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de ANA
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2083 500 000 $83 484 917 $0 $850 000 $15 083 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
725 000 $725 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
3 550 000 $3 550 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 sept. 2023 à 15 h 37
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,418
Quoting: Affectionate_Side_64
What exactly are you quoting there big guy? Here I was thinking these guys filled a particular role in which they retrieved pucks on the forecheck, got the puck to their skilled linemates and engaged in physical battles to create better opportunities for the skilled guys to score. I could have sworn that was the reason Barbashev played on the top line with Eichel on their way to the cup, or that Edmonton paid Hyman 5.5 until he's 38 to play with McDavid, or that Marchment got paid $4.5 to play top 6 for a conference final Stars team, or that Wilson played top line minutes with Backstrom and Ovie when they won their cup..

Thankfully you've shown me otherwise by bringing up offensive production. Now the only explanation can be that they won a lottery to play major roles on teams with much more tangible playoff success than the Leafs and were carried by their linemates as their prize.

I can't believe I thought there was a tried and true formula for playoff success that was being exemplified here. Now I realize it's best that the Leafs stick with small perimeter forwards and make sure our defense are slow, inept offensively and never taller than 6'1. Definitely seems like we're on the right track!

genuinly enjoying this corner you've painted yourself into here. You have zero idea how to show anderson is a playoff performer so you compare him to nylander and then get blown out of the water in half a second so now all you have is some magic beans. Just pull out all the stops hoss, tell me how anderson is a playoff performer and dont hold back! I wanna hear how he's gritty and hits and how you read an interview about a guy on his team talking him up! Give it the beans, I'm sure that you'll totally convince anyone else of this nonsense without any tangible proof, or stats or anything with actual meaning.
But then, you do think ristolainen is good.
9 sept. 2023 à 17 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 434
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
genuinly enjoying this corner you've painted yourself into here. You have zero idea how to show anderson is a playoff performer so you compare him to nylander and then get blown out of the water in half a second so now all you have is some magic beans. Just pull out all the stops hoss, tell me how anderson is a playoff performer and dont hold back! I wanna hear how he's gritty and hits and how you read an interview about a guy on his team talking him up! Give it the beans, I'm sure that you'll totally convince anyone else of this nonsense without any tangible proof, or stats or anything with actual meaning.

Quoting: JaredOfLondon

Oh boy, come sit on my lap and watch these magic beans sprout my son, you have a lot to learn. I'll speak metaphorically so as not to give the impression that this is a physical sport played by men for which grittiness is a desirable attribute.

So... the story takes place around a battle between a race of tiny elves (The Leafs) who possess the attributes of being spry and nimble, and who come from a land known as Hobbiton (the defensive zone) , and whose foes dwell in a land we'll call Mordor (the offensive zone) that is inhabited by giants (every team who has dummied the leafs for the last 7 years), with a stretch of land between them known as middle earth (the neutral zone). Their goal is to take the one true ring (the puck) and cast it into the fires of Mordor (fires of Mordor being the opponent's net).

Alright so basically these elve ****ers spend 7 long years try to cast the ring into the fires of Mordor or whatever, but when they get to Mordor these giants are like "We're just going to stand in your way" (collapsing around the net), so the elves start running around them in circles and try to throw the ring past them into the fire and **** but 7 years in a row the giants just stand there basically telling them to **** off somewhere, until they end up stealing the ring from the elves and bringing it back to Hobbiton where the elves have to wait a year before trying again.

The elves are like wtf this is not going super well for us, so the lead elf (Dubas) is like well lets just bring in more elves. So they do, and the same thing happens for 7 years in a row. Those watching from afar (the fans) are so drawn by the power of the ring (they only watch the puck) that they can't see what's stopping them from, Jesus Christ....

So anyway, after 7 long years of pathetic failure one of the elves is like hey, how about we bring some giants in and just push those giants out of the way, and then we can open a pathway for one of our spry little elves to sneak in and throw the ring in the fire, if that makes sense? Now comes the hero of our story, a giant of only 20 years (knies) who fought on behalf of the elves and was able to pull the other giants away from the gates of mordor to allowing one of the elf dudes to sneak in and through the ring in the fire.

So they did it, for the first time in 19 years, 7 years after getting into Mordor. ****ty thing is they have to do it 3 more times and when they go back the second time their giant friend gets choke slammed and they end up getting dummied by the giants again.

Now our story brings us to the present. The elves of old realized their success after bringing in a giant to help them and brought in more giants and finally did the whole thing, also making sure they had giants to block their giants from bringing the ring all the way back to Hobbiton again and making us start all over again. So my suggestion is to bring in a couple "gritty" giants to help the little elf guys do the thing.

The giants usually don't get to be the ones who actually throw the ring in the fire, and because you're so drawn to the ring you don't see their role in this all. So now I have to be like dude, look at that, did you see that? Like, it literally just happened right before your eyes. While you're like nah prove it, I didn't see **** and I know for a fact that oversized ugly MFer didn't throw it in there so there's no proof. Everybody watching is like dude, pay attention. It's been happening for 7 years straight but you're like haha yeah right prove it, those giants are literally just there to be mean to people and don't do ****.

So it's a bit of a tough one because Hockey is a pretty basic sport, but the fantasy land you live in has you refusing to accept reality and ancient hockey wisdom.

And that's basically why guys like Josh Anderson are important and ended up playing critical roles on Stanley cup teams. It's why when the ice gets smaller and the checking gets tighter, he pulls through with an OT winner in the conference final against Vegas, or the OT winner in Tampa's only loss to MTL during the Stanley cup final. Or why Nick Paul was the hero against the Leafs. The year before.

Usually pretty easy to recognize for anyone who's paying attention, but difficult to explain to people who disregard the significance of critical moments. It's like trying to explain colour to someone who's colour blind; most people can see it plain as day, but it's impossible to explain to someone who can't. For those people we have to tally everything afterwards to explain how things went. Then they get to pretend they understand it just like everyone else, and we give them a little pat on the head to make them feel included.

Listen to those wise old man who tell you this team needs to add grit and physicality, for it's not them who live in delusion!

Fare thee well my child. Somethings you can not know until they smack you in the face year, after year, after year...

Try to take the time to learn though, please. This was fun!
9 sept. 2023 à 17 h 6
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,418
Oh boy, come sit on my lap and watch these magic beans sprout my son, you have a lot to learn. I'll speak metaphorically so as not to give the impression that this is a physical sport played by men for which grittiness is a desirable attribute.

So... the story takes place around a battle between a race of tiny elves (The Leafs) who possess the attributes of being spry and nimble, and who come from a land known as Hobbiton (the defensive zone) , and whose foes dwell in a land we'll call Mordor (the offensive zone) that is inhabited by giants (every team who has dummied the leafs for the last 7 years), with a stretch of land between them known as middle earth (the neutral zone). Their goal is to take the one true ring (the puck) and cast it into the fires of Mordor (fires of Mordor being the opponent's net).

Alright so basically these elve ****ers spend 7 long years try to cast the ring into the fires of Mordor or whatever, but when they get to Mordor these giants are like "We're just going to stand in your way" (collapsing around the net), so the elves start running around them in circles and try to throw the ring past them into the fire and **** but 7 years in a row the giants just stand there basically telling them to **** off somewhere, until they end up stealing the ring from the elves and bringing it back to Hobbiton where the elves have to wait a year before trying again.

The elves are like wtf this is not going super well for us, so the lead elf (Dubas) is like well lets just bring in more elves. So they do, and the same thing happens for 7 years in a row. Those watching from afar (the fans) are so drawn by the power of the ring (they only watch the puck) that they can't see what's stopping them from, Jesus Christ....

So anyway, after 7 long years of pathetic failure one of the elves is like hey, how about we bring some giants in and just push those giants out of the way, and then we can open a pathway for one of our spry little elves to sneak in and throw the ring in the fire, if that makes sense? Now comes the hero of our story, a giant of only 20 years (knies) who fought on behalf of the elves and was able to pull the other giants away from the gates of mordor to allowing one of the elf dudes to sneak in and through the ring in the fire.

So they did it, for the first time in 19 years, 7 years after getting into Mordor. ****ty thing is they have to do it 3 more times and when they go back the second time their giant friend gets choke slammed and they end up getting dummied by the giants again.

Now our story brings us to the present. The elves of old realized their success after bringing in a giant to help them and brought in more giants and finally did the whole thing, also making sure they had giants to block their giants from bringing the ring all the way back to Hobbiton again and making us start all over again. So my suggestion is to bring in a couple "gritty" giants to help the little elf guys do the thing.

The giants usually don't get to be the ones who actually throw the ring in the fire, and because you're so drawn to the ring you don't see their role in this all. So now I have to be like dude, look at that, did you see that? Like, it literally just happened right before your eyes. While you're like nah prove it, I didn't see **** and I know for a fact that oversized ugly MFer didn't throw it in there so there's no proof. Everybody watching is like dude, pay attention. It's been happening for 7 years straight but you're like haha yeah right prove it, those giants are literally just there to be mean to people and don't do ****.

So it's a bit of a tough one because Hockey is a pretty basic sport, but the fantasy land you live in has you refusing to accept reality and ancient hockey wisdom.

And that's basically why guys like Josh Anderson are important and ended up playing critical roles on Stanley cup teams. It's why when the ice gets smaller and the checking gets tighter, he pulls through with an OT winner in the conference final against Vegas, or the OT winner in Tampa's only loss to MTL during the Stanley cup final. Or why Nick Paul was the hero against the Leafs. The year before.

Usually pretty easy to recognize for anyone who's paying attention, but difficult to explain to people who disregard the significance of critical moments. It's like trying to explain colour to someone who's colour blind; most people can see it plain as day, but it's impossible to explain to someone who can't. For those people we have to tally everything afterwards to explain how things went. Then they get to pretend they understand it just like everyone else, and we give them a little pat on the head to make them feel included.

Listen to those wise old man who tell you this team needs to add grit and physicality, for it's not them who live in delusion!

Fare thee well my child. Somethings you can not know until they smack you in the face year, after year, after year...

Try to take the time to learn though, please. This was fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA&ab_channel=BklynZoo
Affectionate_Side_64 a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2023 à 18 h 14
Rip
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,165
Or, Josh Anderson has 8 even strength goals in 43 playoff games, while playing a very unique role not based on goal scoring, but getting the puck to the goal scorers on his line, playing a much more physical role and being better defensively. He's paid 5.5 until he's 34.

Where, Nylander has 11 even strength goals in 50 playoff games playing on much more offensively talented rosters, is so bad defensively you have to hide him from top 6 matchups, scored one goal at 5v5 in 11 games this past postseason and is asking to be paid close to 10 mil until he's 36.

I'll choose door number one please!

Of course you will, because your whole thing on here is to make the team worse so you can insult leaf fans.
9 sept. 2023 à 18 h 15
Rip
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,165
Quoting: Ennis
Anderson is not at all a playoff performer. During Montreal's cup run, he was the most inconsistent player imaginable. Looked incredible for 1 game, then disappeared the next 3. Rinse and repeat.
Terrible defensive numbers and 3rd line production during his entire career.

I'm starting to see a trend of OP acquiring middle of the road players to play with the big 4 and then believing that will aid them in a playoff run.

It's just the usual troll jobs you see on here. He claims to be a leaf fan but always makes terrible trades and then insults anyone who disagrees
Affectionate_Side_64 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage