Logo de STL
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $80 436 806 $0 $4 350 000 $3 063 194 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 8
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
C
RFA - 3
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
787 500 $787 500 $
DG
RFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 460 000 $1 460 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 août 2023 à 17 h 35
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 7
This is being generous with getting Kane a deal to play with his old line mate Debrincat, but this team still is still pretty weak, and a lot of over-the-hill players on that back end.
15 août 2023 à 17 h 46
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 501
They are a wild card caliber team without the Kane signing, assuming they stay healthy.

But the best part is they're not trying to be a playoff team....shhhh, don't tell the rest of em.
15 août 2023 à 17 h 48
Tank it baby
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,305
Walman is Seider's defense partner.
15 août 2023 à 17 h 50
do not Devil my ass
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,264
Quoting: PuzzledActuary
But the best part is they're not trying to be a playoff team....shhhh, don't tell the rest of em.

So what did they trade their 1st rd pick in the upcoming draft for? Shizz n giggles?
15 août 2023 à 17 h 56
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,337
Kasper and Danielson push Compher and Copp to the Wings in 2-3 years giving them fantastic depth in the middle 6.

Mazur, Soderblom, Berggren looking solid in their young careers probably look to replace Perron, Sprong, Fish, Fabbri within the next 2-3 years.

Kostin gets his chance as a young player that brings a different, needed element. Not sure about Veleno, but worst case he could be a solid 12-13F that is still young enough with some potential.

LHD: Walman x 3 / Chiarot x 3 / Maata x 2 / Ghost x 1
- Edvinsson pushes one of them out next year (dependent on injury)
- Wallinder AHL this season, pushes one out in 2024-25.
- Johansson, Buium, Cleveland behind those two is great

RHD: Seider / Petry x 2 / Holl x 3
- ASP. Gibson, Tuomisto have 2-3 years to develop into 3-7 D-men

That doesn't take into account the other prospects that have looked solid (Buchelnikov, DJ, Ant. Johansson), or the fact that Yzerman is very active and could move any number or players/prospects for upgrades. Only thing lacking for the future is bonafide stars.
15 août 2023 à 18 h 39
Analytics are good
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 962
Quoting: CoachCoach
Kasper and Danielson push Compher and Copp to the Wings in 2-3 years giving them fantastic depth in the middle 6.

Mazur, Soderblom, Berggren looking solid in their young careers probably look to replace Perron, Sprong, Fish, Fabbri within the next 2-3 years.

Kostin gets his chance as a young player that brings a different, needed element. Not sure about Veleno, but worst case he could be a solid 12-13F that is still young enough with some potential.

LHD: Walman x 3 / Chiarot x 3 / Maata x 2 / Ghost x 1
- Edvinsson pushes one of them out next year (dependent on injury)
- Wallinder AHL this season, pushes one out in 2024-25.
- Johansson, Buium, Cleveland behind those two is great

RHD: Seider / Petry x 2 / Holl x 3
- ASP. Gibson, Tuomisto have 2-3 years to develop into 3-7 D-men

That doesn't take into account the other prospects that have looked solid (Buchelnikov, DJ, Ant. Johansson), or the fact that Yzerman is very active and could move any number or players/prospects for upgrades. Only thing lacking for the future is bonafide stars.

You're assuming all of the prospects will develop well, which will not happen. You're also assuming that this is exactly what will be the plan moving forward, which is highly unlikely.

The last sentence you said invalidates everything because if you don't have superstar talent (which the Wings do not) you're not going to win a single thing.

There isn't a concrete direction for this team. They're set for 6th in the Atlantic (5th if things go right), but there are no signs of this team being able to ascend to the next level in a few years because of said lack of star talent both now and in the future.

Then you also factor in regression which will happen for a few players, then you really don't know how the next few years play out.
15 août 2023 à 18 h 42
Tank it baby
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,305
Modifié 15 août 2023 à 19 h 12
Quoting: PenGoater99
You're assuming all of the prospects will develop well, which will not happen. You're also assuming that this is exactly what will be the plan moving forward, which is highly unlikely.

The last sentence you said invalidates everything because if you don't have superstar talent (which the Wings do not) you're not going to win a single thing.

There isn't a concrete direction for this team. They're set for 6th in the Atlantic (5th if things go right), but there are no signs of this team being able to ascend to the next level in a few years because of said lack of star talent both now and in the future.

Then you also factor in regression which will happen for a few players, then you really don't know how the next few years play out.

By contrast you're assuming none of their prospects will hit and they won't improve at all. Hypocritical, yes?

How has having superstar talent worked for Edmonton and Toronto? Asking for a friend.

There's no guaranteed way of building a Cup winner. Who's to say the Red Wings can't produce their own stars?

Your argument sounds more strawman than factual. Just my opinion.

Teams win Cups. Always have and always will. 😁
Billy12Bob a aimé ceci.
15 août 2023 à 18 h 54
Analytics are good
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 962
Quoting: SharkTank
By contrast you're assuming none of their prospects will hit and they won't improve at all. Hypocritical, yes?

How has having superstar talent worked for Edmonton and Toronto? Asking for a friend.

Teams win Cups. Always have and always will. 😁

I'm not assuming *none* of their prospects will develop, I'm simply saying not all of them will. Know the difference and learn how to read before you reply to me.

Just because there are teams with superstars that haven't won the cup, doesn't mean you don't need superstars to win the cup. Look at all the teams that have won the cup dating back to whenever. All of them have had at least 1 superstar on their roster. Again, know the difference.

Yea sure different teams will win cups, doesn't mean that every team will. I'll repeat myself, know the difference before replying to me.
15 août 2023 à 21 h 28
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,337
Quoting: PenGoater99

- Correct, not all of the prospects will develop to what they are drafted as (Zadina). There are others that will exceed their draft position. When a GM builds a team, they don't just draft then turn around to see what currency they become on the market. Upon drafting, they slot them in as a best case scenario. Depending upon development and time, the plan changes.

- In addition to that, what exactly was farfetched? Edvinsson looks like he will be just fine based on his small sample size. Wallinder just keeps getting better (not a guarantee it transitions but I like the odds for him). Seider is entering year 3 of a very solid career thus far, and ASP by all accounts looks like a great pick at 17. Nothing crazy about two #6 picks, a #17, and #32 who have the makings of a great top 4.

- Assuming you misread my last sentence. I stated that the Wings lack organizational "stars." I literally said they don't seem to have that in the organization lol. "Only thing lacking for the future is bonafide stars." I also said Yzerman has been active, and that moves for upgrades could be done (i.e moving some of those prospects/picks to acquire a star(s)).

Then you also factor in regression which will happen for a few players, then you really don't know how the next few years play out.[/quote]
- Tell me what regression concerns you, being a Pitt fan. As a Wing fan, DP would be the one I worry about most, but last season showed he can still play. DeBrincat had a "down" year, as did Raymond. Fabbri hasn't been healthy ever, everyone says Copp and Compher suck at their AAV so 50 point regression is fine for a team that struggles to score goals. Feel free to name another player or two and I am sure there is a very simple solution.

- Obviously unforeseen circumstances happen, which forces audibles and/or changes to the plan. Why would I actively try and project for unknown/unseen/possible outcomes, rather than what could legitimately happen based on the ACTUAL roster as it is now. What is more likely, the current roster plays out with inevitable change looming, or that trades x/y/z happen in 2025-26 for a 2RW? I would rather be optimistic in what the GM actually did. If moves change, try and make sense of it.

- There is a concrete direction, and it is to build through the draft while bringing in the right support pieces through trial and error. Detroit isn't in "win it now" mode, and still has the cap space. The prospect pool is great, and now SY has improved players throughout the lineup. Doesn't matter RIGHT NOW that he overpays FAs. If he keeps doing it going into next summer, I will start to worry.
15 août 2023 à 22 h 19
Quoting: Tintin
So what did they trade their 1st rd pick in the upcoming draft for? Shizz n giggles?

They traded it for DeBrincat, and they have another one.

Are you stupid?
16 août 2023 à 6 h 13
do not Devil my ass
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,264
Quoting: PuzzledActuary
They traded it for DeBrincat, and they have another one.

Are you stupid?

If you're unable to comprehend the fact that Detroit trading THEIR OWN pick for an impact player in DeBrincat clearly means that they're betting on themselves to make the playoffs, then it seems to me you're the stupid one.
16 août 2023 à 6 h 35
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 230
If you're unable to comprehend the fact that Detroit trading THEIR OWN pick for an impact player in DeBrincat clearly means that they're betting on themselves to make the playoffs, then it seems to me you're the stupid one.

That pick is conditional. Wings have the choice of sending their own or Boston's 1st, dude.
https://www.capfriendly.com/trades/players/alex-debrincat
PuzzledActuary a aimé ceci.
16 août 2023 à 9 h 5

You clearly don't understand the trade, and you clearly don't understand what it means to add to your core while rebuilding.

Try reading, bud.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage