Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de SJS
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $81 179 342 $0 $0 $2 320 658 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 450 000 $2 450 000 $
C
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
5 375 000 $5 375 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 5
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 août 2023 à 12 h 0
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,256
Quoting: SharkTank
Yes. A lot of potential there. Key word being "potential."

Yeah it’s like for ottawa. For them to take the next step, guys like Pinto, Greig need to become top 6 guys and a guy like Sanderson needs to become a top pair guy this year
12 août 2023 à 12 h 1
Tank it baby
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,440
Quoting: csick
I don’t think Debrincat is a TRUE 1st liner either. I had high hopes when he came in but he never quite lived up to it.

Cat is a very good complimentary scorer. He can't carry a team. But he can score goals and help you win games. But don't expect him to be a Tkachuk brother or a Kucherov.
csick a aimé ceci.
12 août 2023 à 12 h 2
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,491
I think whether or not the Pens actually make the playoffs will really depend on what kind of year Karlsson has. And frankly, he almost certainly isn’t putting up the campaign he did last year, but is a lot more likely to revert back to his form the past 6 years.

I mean, Pittsburgh can forget about a top 2 divisional seed, and I am hard pressed to say they are better than the Rangers, even with the faulty system in play for the Rangers. Shesterkin will drag the Rangers into the playoffs kicking and screaming, like he has the past couple of years. Florida has to survive the start of year injuries, but even with a not so great start last season, they still managed to squeak in ahead of Pittsburgh. The Sabres chances are going to entirely depend on if Levi is truly ready or not. Boston still has the dcore and the goaltending to make it in, and they are still in comfortably even if they lose 20 more games this year. The Isles haven’t made any changes except getting older, so they are a toss up, and going with my gut, I would bet on the Isles before the Pens. The Jackets are going to be a lot more competitive this year, but health is their biggest question if they are to challenge for a WC spot. Teams like Detroit and Ottawa should also be in the mix, but they are the long shots in terms of challenging for a WC spot.

The Pens added a strong DFD in Graves (Dumoulin replacement) and a strong OFD in Karlsson (Letang insurance), with Zucker being replaced by Smith. Sure their bottom 6 is a lot better than what is was, their goaltending situation isn’t great. I’m still not sold on Jarry, and if he gets injured, Ned is already likely to be eaten alive being this roster, more games will just hurt the Pens chances further. Not to mention, the Pens are still one of the oldest teams in the league. All in all, the outlook isn’t great for the Pens, and I think the Karlsson trade is what will put them into a rebuild. I mean, Syd isn’t exactly a kid anymore, same with Malkin, and Letang has already suffered 2 strokes. The time is coming and it’s coming quite fast.
12 août 2023 à 12 h 3
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Cat is a very good complimentary scorer. He can't carry a team. But he can score goals and help you win games. But don't expect him to be a Tkachuk brother or a Kucherov.

I thought he could at least carry the 2nd line 5v5 and he couldn’t do that. Batherson said he was still feeling the effect of the high ankle sprain from the previous year and Pinto was a rookie who was overmatched at 2C but still skilled enough to have been a 3rd line guy. But he couldn’t do that. And his defence was even worse.
12 août 2023 à 12 h 3
Lifelong Pens Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 215
I think they aren't better than the Rangers, but I would still think they make the playoffs. Crosby Malkin Karlsson and Letang will carry the offensive side of things and the bottom six will be good at shutting down other teams lines
12 août 2023 à 12 h 4
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Quoting: evelutions2
I think whether or not the Pens actually make the playoffs will really depend on what kind of year Karlsson has. And frankly, he almost certainly isn’t putting up the campaign he did last year, but is a lot more likely to revert back to his form the past 6 years.

I mean, Pittsburgh can forget about a top 2 divisional seed, and I am hard pressed to say they are better than the Rangers, even with the faulty system in play for the Rangers. Shesterkin will drag the Rangers into the playoffs kicking and screaming, like he has the past couple of years. Florida has to survive the start of year injuries, but even with a not so great start last season, they still managed to squeak in ahead of Pittsburgh. The Sabres chances are going to entirely depend on if Levi is truly ready or not. Boston still has the dcore and the goaltending to make it in, and they are still in comfortably even if they lose 20 more games this year. The Isles haven’t made any changes except getting older, so they are a toss up, and going with my gut, I would bet on the Isles before the Pens. The Jackets are going to be a lot more competitive this year, but health is their biggest question if they are to challenge for a WC spot. Teams like Detroit and Ottawa should also be in the mix, but they are the long shots in terms of challenging for a WC spot.

The Pens added a strong DFD in Graves (Dumoulin replacement) and a strong OFD in Karlsson (Letang insurance), with Zucker being replaced by Smith. Sure their bottom 6 is a lot better than what is was, their goaltending situation isn’t great. I’m still not sold on Jarry, and if he gets injured, Ned is already likely to be eaten alive being this roster, more games will just hurt the Pens chances further. Not to mention, the Pens are still one of the oldest teams in the league. All in all, the outlook isn’t great for the Pens, and I think the Karlsson trade is what will put them into a rebuild. I mean, Syd isn’t exactly a kid anymore, same with Malkin, and Letang has already suffered 2 strokes. The time is coming and it’s coming quite fast.

Ottawa isn’t a long shot not at all. They missed by 6pts with brutal goaltending and key longterm injuries . And they fixed their depth this year. Provided they get average goaltending , they are right in the WC spots
12 août 2023 à 12 h 6
Tank it baby
Yeah it’s like for ottawa. For them to take the next step, guys like Pinto, Greig need to become top 6 guys and a guy like Sanderson needs to become a top pair guy this year

It's much easier to develop that quality depth when the big studs like Tkachuk, Stutzle and Sanderson are already in place. Plus it doesn't hurt to have a very good Claude Giroux who doesn't seem to be aging.
csick a aimé ceci.
12 août 2023 à 12 h 8
Tank it baby
Ottawa isn’t a long shot not at all. They missed by 6pts with brutal goaltending and key longterm injuries . And they fixed their depth this year. Provided they get average goaltending , they are right in the WC spots

Norris getting injured killed the Sens playoff chances last season.
csick a aimé ceci.
12 août 2023 à 12 h 37
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Norris getting injured killed the Sens playoff chances last season.

Absolutely . They need his 2 way play and pushing pinto back to be a 3C . And his shooting helps too
14 août 2023 à 9 h 23
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,020
I think the forward depth and Shesterkin give the Rangers the edge. The more I think about it though - the edge keeps getting smaller. The Penguins were only 6 points back at the deadline last year with 3 games in hand. Rags got Kane and Tarasenko, Pens got Granlund - and the rest is history lol. And comparing current rosters to pre-deadline rosters from last season - the Pens definitely improved more.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage