SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Babcock

11 août 2023 à 9 h 12
The Birdman Cometh
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 118
I love to listen to guys like Mike Commodore and Jeff O'Neill rant about Mike Babcock.

I'm sure Mike Modano and Jason Spezza have some opinions on him as well.
4 sept. 2023 à 12 h 24
Puckhead
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 365
Maybe he is being brought in as the master tanker, like when he came to Toronto? They got Matthews after year 1 and then turned the franchise around...sort of...I do have to say I am super interested to see what he does with that bunch?
4 sept. 2023 à 23 h 42
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,131
Modifié 20 sept. 2023 à 15 h 19
Babcock should not be coaching in the NHL especially after the stories heard about him from Anaheim, Detroit and Toronto Edit: And now with CBJ

But then again Bill Peters was able to get a coaching job despite his stories. Sure was not with an NHL team but it shows whats valued more

Just waiting for Quenville next
5 sept. 2023 à 21 h 44
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,498
Quoting: aadoyle
Babcock should not be coaching in the NHL especially after the stories heard about him from Detroit and Toronto

But then again Bill Peters was able to get a coaching job despite his stories. Sure was not with an NHL team but it shows whats valued more

Just waiting for Quenville next

I made a rant on Bill Peters on this site and after his hire, I came to the realization is that sports personnel (owners, staff etc.) are a bunch of spineless, remorseless old heads
6 sept. 2023 à 7 h 44
Démarrer sujet
The Birdman Cometh
Bill Peters, Mike Babcock, Joel Quenneville, Stan Bowman, Kevin Cheveldayoff, ALL these guys should kick rocks.

Feed these guys to the Wolves.
20 sept. 2023 à 11 h 11
Démarrer sujet
The Birdman Cometh
Quoting: GM_SZK
I do have to say I am super interested to see what he does with that bunch?

Do you mean the picture controversy?

Glad to see that this guy is gone, AGAIN. But, I still don't understand what goes through Columbus' head when they are trying to fill their head coaching vacancy, and they land on Babcock.

Whose decision was this, and who needs to be fired?

Do the Blue Jackets not have any internal hires or former players that they can consider for this role? Or maybe a former coach with a good track record?
20 sept. 2023 à 11 h 20
cautious optimism
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,753
Quoting: Wilson_W_Wilson_Jr

Glad to see that this guy is gone, AGAIN. But, I still don't understand what goes through Columbus' head when they are trying to fill their head coaching vacancy, and they land on Babcock.

Do the Blue Jackets not have any internal hires or former players that they can consider for this role? Or maybe a former coach with a good track record?

I have no idea what the team (by "the team" i mean John Davidson) was thinking with the Babcock hire but the prevailing theory in my mind is that we needed a stopgap for a year or two before Trent Vogelhuber is ready for the head coach role in Columbus. He's done a solid job as the head honcho in Cleveland so far.

Pascal Vincent, in my opinion, should have been the play from the beginning if that's what they're actually doing.
20 sept. 2023 à 14 h 59
Puckhead
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 365
Quoting: Wilson_W_Wilson_Jr

No my comments were before the picture controversy...but agree re Babcock gone...again.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage