Forums/Armchair-GM

Queue the Dynasty

Créé par: MaxBorjshlapsky
Équipe: 2023-24 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 3 août 2023
Publié: 3 août 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
At the end of the day the maple leafs have been lights out since marner and matthews entered the league but they have holes in their game they still stood tall against older and established leaders in the NHL in Boston and Tampa Bay...of course it usually takes time even for a team that plays together year after year to get the ultimate prize.

My theory in this latest team is they are looking at 3 cups in the next 5 years and maybe one more when marner and matthews are in their 30's

This is just for fun but they have never missed the playoffs, they have 2 young very good goalies that give everything they have to the Leafs, the youngsters are just now genuinely in their prime and they just brought 2 more studs that could be here for the next 5 years who grew up in Ontario and care deeply about toronto that the fans will get behind

Queue the Dynasty
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
32 000 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Garland, Conor
  2. Joshua, Dakota
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (VAN)
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2026 (VAN)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de VAN
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de VAN
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $82 706 584 $0 $0 $793 416 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
825 000 $825 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
3 550 000 $3 550 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 août 2023 à 14 h 31
Tank it baby
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,755
You don't like Nylander, do you? 3 Cups in 5 years? Start with reaching the Conference Final first.
3 août 2023 à 14 h 31
I play. You?
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 274
See ya on Leafs Elimination Day 👍
MaxBorjshlapsky a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 14 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Bulklav Jr.Star 03
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 262
Quoting: BURGHgirl
See ya on Leafs Elimination Day 👍

Not if I say you first on 2nd Annual Pens not making the playoffs day smile
3 août 2023 à 14 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Bulklav Jr.Star 03
Quoting: DailyKarlssonFantasyLandTrades
You don't like Nylander, do you? 3 Cups in 5 years? Start with reaching the Conference Final first.

I love him if you want the truth I just want to rip that bandaid off quick that's how I'm operating and I think his time has been fun but he's always been the guy that skates up an down the boards and doesn't move unless the puck is on his stick and I was of the few that understood that,and I guess I'm again of the few that knows his time is done....it came for snipers in the Blackhawks days and it's here for Nylander now too
3 août 2023 à 14 h 47
Tank it baby
Quoting: MaxBorjshlapsky
I love him if you want the truth I just want to rip that bandaid off quick that's how I'm operating and I think his time has been fun but he's always been the guy that skates up an down the boards and doesn't move unless the puck is on his stick and I was of the few that understood that,and I guess I'm again of the few that knows his time is done....it came for snipers in the Blackhawks days and it's here for Nylander now too

I can understand you wanting to balance the Leafs lineup for the playoffs. But it seems like there's so many trades on CFACGM where Nylander is being traded for peanuts.

I know he's a rental but he's still a very good player in his prime. Plus he'll be very motivated to pile up points so he can cash in next summer as a UFA.

I guess what I'm saying is that if you're going to trade Nylander, don't just trade him for the sake of trading him. Make sure you're getting fair value in return.
3 août 2023 à 14 h 47
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,066
Vancouver passes
MaxBorjshlapsky, PeterForsberg21, audiodave and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 15 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Bulklav Jr.Star 03
I can understand you wanting to balance the Leafs lineup for the playoffs. But it seems like there's so many trades on CFACGM where Nylander is being traded for peanuts.

I know he's a rental but he's still a very good player in his prime. Plus he'll be very motivated to pile up points so he can cash in next summer as a UFA.

I guess what I'm saying is that if you're going to trade Nylander, don't just trade him for the sake of trading him. Make sure you're getting fair value in return.

I got you I fully understand that feeling and why guys are challenging the trades I appreciate the intelligent response.

If I being honest I see those trades but I definitely see trades that are weighted in favor of the Leafs like you honestly can't get lindholm, zadorov/hannifin with retention plus a draft pick for Nylander that is so unrealistic so I see both sides...we are biased, I say we because I purposely combat my leafs bias so that would ne the reason why my trades look too light on Nylander but I'm truly trying to be realistic where I do believe if Nylander is traded I'm sure it will not look like it favors the Leafs but I think it will be the right idea I hope the Leafs don't get royally screwed in the deal but lastly I'll say if you get a guy that fits well in your top 6 (obviously not as good as nylander) and you get a high draft pick it's hard to say that's a bad deal IMO IMO

Cheers mate
3 août 2023 à 15 h 1
Tank it baby
I got you I fully understand that feeling and why guys are challenging the trades I appreciate the intelligent response.

If I being honest I see those trades but I definitely see trades that are weighted in favor of the Leafs like you honestly can't get lindholm, zadorov/hannifin with retention plus a draft pick for Nylander that is so unrealistic so I see both sides...we are biased, I say we because I purposely combat my leafs bias so that would ne the reason why my trades look too light on Nylander but I'm truly trying to be realistic where I do believe if Nylander is traded I'm sure it will not look like it favors the Leafs but I think it will be the right idea I hope the Leafs don't get royally screwed in the deal but lastly I'll say if you get a guy that fits well in your top 6 (obviously not as good as nylander) and you get a high draft pick it's hard to say that's a bad deal IMO IMO

Cheers mate

Solid post.
3 août 2023 à 15 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Bulklav Jr.Star 03
Solid post.

Appreciate that

Take a quick look at Wendel Clark's g/pts totals certainly a couple great years but whatever points he put up as long as there was something what it equaled to was sometimes irrelevant

Domi and bertuzzi might get 15-25 goals sometimes

I could be wrong but when you sit down every single night to watch TML tell me you won't enjoy more watching domi and bertuzzi over willy nilly

I say that because I can't help but think it's guaranteed you can't keep both those guys if will gets his extension and I think if he gets moved those guys are here the next 5-6 years

So that's where I'm at.
3 août 2023 à 15 h 20
Tank it baby
Modifié 3 août 2023 à 15 h 26
Appreciate that

Take a quick look at Wendel Clark's g/pts totals certainly a couple great years but whatever points he put up as long as there was something what it equaled to was sometimes irrelevant

Domi and bertuzzi might get 15-25 goals sometimes

I could be wrong but when you sit down every single night to watch TML tell me you won't enjoy more watching domi and bertuzzi over willy nilly

I say that because I can't help but think it's guaranteed you can't keep both those guys if will gets his extension and I think if he gets moved those guys are here the next 5-6 years

So that's where I'm at.

Well Bert is very good when he's playing. But he's missed a ton of games to injuries. I'd be worried about that. Plus he's a bit of a give away machine. But I love how he shows up each game and competes. He's tough to play against and sticks up for his teammates. Guy is literally made for the playoffs.

You mention Wendel Clark who played the same way. Only Wendel loved to fight. Clark had a killer wrist shot. Bert has had 2 wrist surgeries. But it's a fair comparison.

I'm not a fan of Domi. He can be good at times. He was good for Dallas last playoffs. I respect that he'll drop the gloves. But he'll make a few bonehead plays each game a rookie would make. But for 3 mil I don't mind that signing.

I think he'll thrive playing in Toronto. Just as long as he realizes he's the complimentary guy and not the star. Adapt to Matthews, Marner, Tavares and Nylander.

Keeping Nylander increases the Leafs Cup chances this season. That Leafs top 6 will be tough to matchup against. I don't like their bottom 6 at all. And I hated the Klingberg signing. He's been bad the past 2 seasons.
3 août 2023 à 15 h 38
Rip
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,174
Yeah the best way to build a dynasty is to make your team so much worse by trading your 3rd best star for nothing.
3 août 2023 à 15 h 38
Rip

This guy is just a troll.
3 août 2023 à 15 h 39
Rip

You just want to piss off leaf fans
3 août 2023 à 15 h 40
Rip

The point of his posts are to flame up leaf fans. Multiple times a day he posts horrible Nylander trades and then fights with leaf fans while agreeing with any homer from any other team that Nylander has no value. He may be a robot though, it's hard to tell. Doesn't write in a manner that really fits.
3 août 2023 à 15 h 41
Rip

Cheers mate

The best player in all the Nylander trades is Nylander and you want him to be worth less than pretty much everyone. Just so so transparent.
3 août 2023 à 15 h 43
Tank it baby
Quoting: RipNasty
The point of his posts are to flame up leaf fans. Multiple times a day he posts horrible Nylander trades and then fights with leaf fans while agreeing with any homer from any other team that Nylander has no value. He may be a robot though, it's hard to tell. Doesn't write in a manner that really fits.

I'd only trade Nylander if it's an extreme overpay. Leafs can't improve their Cup chances in any Nylander trade in my opinion. Of course we don't know what's being offered. The Tree likes to be in on everything apparently which isn't a bad thing.
MaxBorjshlapsky et RipNasty a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 15 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Bulklav Jr.Star 03
I'd only trade Nylander if it's an extreme overpay. Leafs can't improve their Cup chances in any Nylander trade in my opinion. Of course we don't know what's being offered. The Tree likes to be in on everything apparently which isn't a bad thing.

Yhe other idea is that compared to aho at $9M+ I would say aho is the best player on that team, I would say Nylander is arguably better than aho or the same so i think he can be the best player on a good team too....so sure that's great if the Leafs cam keep him but how can the Leafs keep that level of player with matthews and marner on their team? As well as Tavares at his money...it's just inevitable that Nylander is gone but maybe I'm wrong it's all based on the decision of Brad etc but with that idea there is no way he can stay.
3 août 2023 à 15 h 54
Tank it baby
Yhe other idea is that compared to aho at $9M+ I would say aho is the best player on that team, I would say Nylander is arguably better than aho or the same so i think he can be the best player on a good team too....so sure that's great if the Leafs cam keep him but how can the Leafs keep that level of player with matthews and marner on their team? As well as Tavares at his money...it's just inevitable that Nylander is gone but maybe I'm wrong it's all based on the decision of Brad etc but with that idea there is no way he can stay.

I'd rate Aho over Nylander. Aho is an excellent 1C and plays a complete game. Nothing against Nylander. He's an excellent player.
3 août 2023 à 16 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Bulklav Jr.Star 03
I'd rate Aho over Nylander. Aho is an excellent 1C and plays a complete game. Nothing against Nylander. He's an excellent player.

The one option was aho being slightly better which can be true but your top centerman doesn't have to be your most valuable player but it is the most valuable position which aho does play that spot I mean they are close so I still think that level of player doesn't have a spot on the Leafs anymore because the nature of the cap but it could get done that Nylander remains a leaf I just think it's too much weight to pull on the first 2 lines like always.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 18
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,228
Nylander to the Canucks doesn't make sense for either team. The reasons have been repeatedly stated in the numerous other ACGM's where you have proposed it.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 33
Rip

JT has one more year after this year. Next year will be tough but the year after JT comes in at way less. And if you actually believe that Nylander is better than Aho, why are you trading him for nothing multiple times a day?
3 août 2023 à 17 h 45
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Canucks wouldn't trade a single 1st for Nylander

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage