SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/The Box

Is the movie Die Hard (1988) a Christmas movie?

Is the movie Die Hard (1988) a Christmas movie?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

2 août 2023 à 9 h 54
wheelchair briere
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 117
I know it's the middle of summer, but what better time is there to consider whether the movie, Die Hard (1988) is in fact a Christmas movie? Well, maybe Christmas time, is a better time to ask this question. But, I'll ask it anyway, after all, It's a Wonderful Life (1946) was filmed in the summer.

I am a firm believer that this is a Christmas movie, but even the lead actor, Bruce Willis himself doesn't believe this to be a Christmas movie.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
4 août 2023 à 15 h 38
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,030
Quoting: Wilson_W_Wilson_Jr
I know it's the middle of summer, but what better time is there to consider whether the movie, Die Hard (1988) is in fact a Christmas movie? Well, maybe Christmas time, is a better time to ask this question. But, I'll ask it anyway, after all, It's a Wonderful Life (1946) was filmed in the summer.

I am a firm believer that this is a Christmas movie, but even the lead actor, Bruce Willis himself doesn't believe this to be a Christmas movie.

Yes Die Hard 1 and 2 are Christmas Movies!
NoVaSpartan a aimé ceci.
4 avr. à 3 h 54
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Deadshot.io is a multiplayer shooting game. Players engage in fast-paced battles, using various weapons and tactics to eliminate opponents and climb the leaderboard in dynamic, action-packed arenas.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage