Date de création initiale: 4 juill. 2023
Publié: 4 juill. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
CGY
  1. Khusnutdinov, Marat [Liste de réserve]
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (MIN)
Détails additionnels:
Pick becomes Minnesota's 2024 1st if MIN advances past the first round of the playoffs.
MIN
  1. Lindholm, Elias
Détails additionnels:
Lindholm signs a 8 year 7,500,000 extension with MIN.
CGY
  1. Brodie, TJ
  2. Nylander, William
  3. Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (CHI)
Détails additionnels:
Nylander signs an 8 year 9,000,000 extension after the deal. Brodie becomes expendable with the Hanifin acquisition and makes the money work, he also returns to the team that drafted him.
TOR
  1. Hanifin, Noah
  2. Vladar, Daniel
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (CGY)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (CGY)
Détails additionnels:
Hanifin and Vladar were both Treiliving acquisitions and make sense for the leafs. A tandem of Samsonov-Vladar is better than anything they've had in the past. After the trade the Leafs D would be:
Hanifin - Rielly
McCabe - Klingberg
Giordano - Liljegren
Timmins

Pretty solid.
CGY
  1. Protas, Aliaksei
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (WSH)
Détails additionnels:
CGY is in a tough spot and resigning Backlund doesn't align with their future. They get one of the caps 3 2025 second rounders along with a solid young player in Protas who played junior in western Canada.
WSH
  1. Backlund, Mikael (1 850 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
Assuming WAS moves out Kuznetsov (likely) they will need a 2/3C. A 1,2,3 of Backstrom, Strome, and Backlund isn't too bad.
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de MIN
Logo de CGY
Logo de CHI
Logo de CGY
Logo de FLA
Logo de WSH
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $78 790 699 $0 $947 500 $4 709 301 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flames de Calgary
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 8
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD, C
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
RFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
AG
RFA - 1
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 4
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Capitals de Washington
789 167 $789 167 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD, AG, C
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 8
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
813 333 $813 333 $ (Bonis de performance15 000 $$15K)
G
RFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 juill. 2023 à 19 h 1
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,796
Calgary gets rinsed in the first trade and Lindholm isn't signing for under 8, he most likely gets at least 8.5
4 juill. 2023 à 19 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 14
Do you know who Khusnutdinov is?
4 juill. 2023 à 19 h 40
Rip
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,158
So do all Calgary flames not understand how to look at stats? Literally all 4 goalies who played in TO's net last season had better stats than Vlader. Even Murray was better. So no Vlader doesn't give TO a better tandem than they have had in years. Woll and Murray are both better.
4 juill. 2023 à 21 h 5
Casual Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 207
The Capitals want to get younger. This trade doesn’t make them younger and if they still have Kuznetsov it doesn’t make them better. The retention isn’t significant for a single season. I just don’t see any reason Washington WOULD do that trade.
5 juill. 2023 à 1 h 25
Skip skibbity
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 879
If Kuznetsov moves out, I would think the Caps will let Connor McMichael get first crack at the center middle six position. Center isn’t as pressing a need as a top 6 winger at the moment. Not to mention, the organization is very high on Protas, and he was one of the guys that played under Carbery a couple years ago. I would be shocked if he’s not one of the 20 skaters on the opening night card.

Value wise, I think it’s a pretty good deal actually, but I just don’t see the Caps doing it.
5 juill. 2023 à 15 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: RipNasty
So do all Calgary flames not understand how to look at stats? Literally all 4 goalies who played in TO's net last season had better stats than Vlader. Even Murray was better. So no Vlader doesn't give TO a better tandem than they have had in years. Woll and Murray are both better.

Quoting "stats" as an argument is about as simple minded as you can be. Comparing Vladar in CGY to Woll in TOR are completely different things. For goalies especially, situational based success is extremely evident. For example, you can't tell me that saying Joseph Woll is better than Karel Vejmelka is accurate, because one played behind the leafs and the other the Coyotes. Saying Matt Murray is better than Dan Vladar is laughable, and this is coming from a Pens fan who wants nothing but success for MM.
5 juill. 2023 à 17 h 17
Rip
Quoting: SpankyGeezus
Quoting "stats" as an argument is about as simple minded as you can be. Comparing Vladar in CGY to Woll in TOR are completely different things. For goalies especially, situational based success is extremely evident. For example, you can't tell me that saying Joseph Woll is better than Karel Vejmelka is accurate, because one played behind the leafs and the other the Coyotes. Saying Matt Murray is better than Dan Vladar is laughable, and this is coming from a Pens fan who wants nothing but success for MM.

Calgary played a defence first system, which should have meant their goalies had an easier time. Despite that, still all 4 goalies who suited up for TO had better seasons than Vlader. But of course, you'll argue that it's somehow not your goalies fault they had bad numbers. It's also not the defence, they are all amazing, same with the forwards. Likely the coaches fault since he's not there now.
5 juill. 2023 à 17 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Calgary played a defence first system, which should have meant their goalies had an easier time. Despite that, still all 4 goalies who suited up for TO had better seasons than Vlader. But of course, you'll argue that it's somehow not your goalies fault they had bad numbers. It's also not the defence, they are all amazing, same with the forwards. Likely the coaches fault since he's not there now.

Trust me, CGY has far better personnel on the blueline than the Leafs do. However, it was the systems employed by the staff that didn't utilize the strengths of that personnel. Did CGY limit bulk amount of shots from the outside by pressing the perimeter and controlling the puck? Yes! Did they give up extremely high danger opportunities on a very low volume of shots? Yes! So here's a math problem for you. Goalie A stops 33/36 and has a .916 sv %, however, the majority of those 36 aren't high danger and are easy stops from the outside. Goalie B only stops 19/22 and has an .864 sv % (yikes right?). However, if you watch the game you'll see that a third of those 22 shots were high danger scoring opportunities and the goalie didn't have an insane volume of easy stops from the outside. You see, this is why looking at stats isn't the only way you should evaluate players Mr. RipNasty. Calgary didn't play a defence first system either, they played a limit shot volume system, those are two very different things lol.
5 juill. 2023 à 17 h 42
Rip
Trust me, CGY has far better personnel on the blueline than the Leafs do. However, it was the systems employed by the staff that didn't utilize the strengths of that personnel. Did CGY limit bulk amount of shots from the outside by pressing the perimeter and controlling the puck? Yes! Did they give up extremely high danger opportunities on a very low volume of shots? Yes! So here's a math problem for you. Goalie A stops 33/36 and has a .916 sv %, however, the majority of those 36 aren't high danger and are easy stops from the outside. Goalie B only stops 19/22 and has an .864 sv % (yikes right?). However, if you watch the game you'll see that a third of those 22 shots were high danger scoring opportunities and the goalie didn't have an insane volume of easy stops from the outside. You see, this is why looking at stats isn't the only way you should evaluate players Mr. RipNasty. Calgary didn't play a defence first system either, they played a limit shot volume system, those are two very different things lol.

I am hearing a tonne of excuses. The reality is, TO has no need for a goalie. They have 3 of them on the roster who are good. Woll looks like a keeper for sure. Played really really well last year and Samsonov was a top 5 goalie in the regular season. Vlader had a poor save percentage and a poor goals against average. He's all yours
5 juill. 2023 à 19 h 21
Démarrer sujet
I am hearing a tonne of excuses. The reality is, TO has no need for a goalie. They have 3 of them on the roster who are good. Woll looks like a keeper for sure. Played really really well last year and Samsonov was a top 5 goalie in the regular season. Vlader had a poor save percentage and a poor goals against average. He's all yours

Samsonov is not signed. If you say TOR has no need for goalie and should run with Woll, Murray and an oft injured Samsonov then be my guest lol. Look, I'm not saying Vladar is the answer, but he's an upgrade at the 1B position. I would hate to see the Leafs current roster waste away because they can't improve in net. Trust me, you'll be shaking in your boots when one of Murray or Woll have to start a playoff game when Samsonov pulls a hammy.
5 juill. 2023 à 19 h 25
Rip
Samsonov is not signed. If you say TOR has no need for goalie and should run with Woll, Murray and an oft injured Samsonov then be my guest lol. Look, I'm not saying Vladar is the answer, but he's an upgrade at the 1B position. I would hate to see the Leafs current roster waste away because they can't improve in net. Trust me, you'll be shaking in your boots when one of Murray or Woll have to start a playoff game when Samsonov pulls a hammy.

Once again, every leaf goalie had a better season than Vlader did. He isn't an upgrade over anyone we have and is in fact a downgrade over most. Samsonov didn't miss much time but did get hurt when two players crashed into him in the playoffs. Better give you Nylander and Brodie for a guy who has said he won't play in Canada. All to make you happy.

Get real
5 juill. 2023 à 19 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Once again, every leaf goalie had a better season than Vlader did. He isn't an upgrade over anyone we have and is in fact a downgrade over most. Samsonov didn't miss much time but did get hurt when two players crashed into him in the playoffs. Better give you Nylander and Brodie for a guy who has said he won't play in Canada. All to make you happy.

Get real

A Leafs fan telling someone to get real. Oh the irony. Well I hope you have a wonderful day and can get full resale value for your tear-stained Auston Matthews jersey after he leaves for Arizona in 2026!
5 juill. 2023 à 19 h 38
Rip
A Leafs fan telling someone to get real. Oh the irony. Well I hope you have a wonderful day and can get full resale value for your tear-stained Auston Matthews jersey after he leaves for Arizona in 2026!

Arizona. Arizona is going to have the money to afford Matthews. Do you honestly think this? You certainly are not helping your argument
5 juill. 2023 à 19 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Arizona. Arizona is going to have the money to afford Matthews. Do you honestly think this? You certainly are not helping your argument

Reading satire might not be your strong suit. Best of luck getting past Round 2!
5 juill. 2023 à 19 h 46
Rip
Reading satire might not be your strong suit. Best of luck getting past Round 2!

This is the sort of stuff someone who knows their argument has no legs would say.
5 juill. 2023 à 19 h 58
Démarrer sujet
This is the sort of stuff someone who knows their argument has no legs would say.

A guy that essentially says "check the stats bud" can't really say much about competent arguments. Enjoy obsessing over TOI, +/-, and secondary assists! They sure look nice on the stat sheet and have helped the Leafs wonderfully over the past 55 years.
5 juill. 2023 à 20 h 34
Rip
A guy that essentially says "check the stats bud" can't really say much about competent arguments. Enjoy obsessing over TOI, +/-, and secondary assists! They sure look nice on the stat sheet and have helped the Leafs wonderfully over the past 55 years.

None of those stats matter to a goalie. So what are you doing here? Throwing out 55 years to feel big? Cool, Vlader sucks keep him
6 juill. 2023 à 0 h 14
Démarrer sujet
None of those stats matter to a goalie. So what are you doing here? Throwing out 55 years to feel big? Cool, Vlader sucks keep him

Now these statistics are what we call "examples" to better prove a point, I never said they were specific to a goalie smile

I'm not even remotely a Flames fan, and have no special admiration for Vladar* like the one you seem to have with future Vezina winner Joseph Woll.

And no, the 55 years isn't to feel big, I actually root for the Leafs and hope they do well, your fanbase is just largely insufferable.

Enjoy the evening, I hope this mock trade involving your beloved Toronto Maple Leafs doesn't cause too much lost sleep!
6 juill. 2023 à 6 h 52
Rip
Now these statistics are what we call "examples" to better prove a point, I never said they were specific to a goalie smile

I'm not even remotely a Flames fan, and have no special admiration for Vladar* like the one you seem to have with future Vezina winner Joseph Woll.

And no, the 55 years isn't to feel big, I actually root for the Leafs and hope they do well, your fanbase is just largely insufferable.

Enjoy the evening, I hope this mock trade involving your beloved Toronto Maple Leafs doesn't cause too much lost sleep!

Insufferable because they don't just accept your baseless opinion as law eh? Typical

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage