Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $83 009 917 $0 $0 $490 083 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 juill. 2023 à 20 h 45
Rip
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,158
Quoting: seanrushton
The don't want to move them but the contract impasse may force their hand

You better trade Pesce for a 2rd rounder, he may walk for nothing.
4 juill. 2023 à 20 h 51
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,239
Quoting: RipNasty
You better trade Pesce for a 2rd rounder, he may walk for nothing.

I mean we have a pretty good prospect coming over in a few years to take over his spot and Don is great at finding fits for the short term. The Maple Leafs have no such prospect for Nylander
4 juill. 2023 à 20 h 57
Rip
I mean we have a pretty good prospect coming over in a few years to take over his spot and Don is great at finding fits for the short term. The Maple Leafs have no such prospect for Nylander

And are not going to trade him or lose him for nothing. But if Pesce is expendable and Nylander isn't, why would TO just not find a way to make the money work knowing the cap is going up as well? Seems like your whole argument seems a little one sided no?
4 juill. 2023 à 20 h 58
And are not going to trade him or lose him for nothing. But if Pesce is expendable and Nylander isn't, why would TO just not find a way to make the money work knowing the cap is going up as well? Seems like your whole argument seems a little one sided no?

Probably not... at worse we'll dump him for some picks to at least get some return but we'll probably deal him in a package for a player (Keller and Debrincat are my top 2 targets). Because Nylander isn't the only UFA who is going to demand a raise... Nylander, Matthews, and Liljegren are all going to get pretty significant raises.
4 juill. 2023 à 21 h 21
Rip
Probably not... at worse we'll dump him for some picks to at least get some return but we'll probably deal him in a package for a player (Keller and Debrincat are my top 2 targets). Because Nylander isn't the only UFA who is going to demand a raise... Nylander, Matthews, and Liljegren are all going to get pretty significant raises.

Matthews is apparently taking less on a shorter term deal. Nylander is talking max term but wants his contract to start with a 9 and leafs with an 8. I bet it settles around 9-9.2 which is fine for what Nylander brings, especially if he finds another gear or two.
4 juill. 2023 à 21 h 24
Matthews is apparently taking less on a shorter term deal. Nylander is talking max term but wants his contract to start with a 9 and leafs with an 8. I bet it settles around 9-9.2 which is fine for what Nylander brings, especially if he finds another gear or two.

Matthew is going to demand to be the highest-paid NHL player on that short-term deal or at least I've heard that a few times. I think Nylander is probably going to be more in the 9.5-9.75 range
4 juill. 2023 à 22 h 14
Rip
Matthew is going to demand to be the highest-paid NHL player on that short-term deal or at least I've heard that a few times. I think Nylander is probably going to be more in the 9.5-9.75 range

This is all what all you goons want, not what is likely. You've been saying the same stuff for years and it's always wrong.
4 juill. 2023 à 22 h 18
Modifié 4 juill. 2023 à 22 h 24
This is all what all you goons want, not what is likely. You've been saying the same stuff for years and it's always wrong.

I'm not the only one who saying that about Matthews... I've heard that a good 10 or 15 times listing to various guys who cover the Leafs or the league in general. I'm not a big fan of the Maple Leafs but I also don't want them to fail. I almost only comment on the leafs when there is a trade involving both the Hurricanes and Leafs
4 juill. 2023 à 22 h 36
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,362
Quoting: aadoyle
Nope look at what Tkachuck went for thats the trade

Necas + Pesce and Pick for 8 years of Willy would probs be the deal as there is a tweet highlighting there arent many players last season who were more productive than him.

Nylander isn’t Tkachuk so I wouldn’t expect the same return. Canes don’t do this bc they’re not giving nylander extension he wants.
4 juill. 2023 à 22 h 39

You always seem to have a syndrome about everybody conspiring against the leafs. It’s not that deep man. Every team’s fans over value their players and under value other teams players. It’s usually best to have fans from teams not involved in a trade provide perspective. But even when that happens you just say everyone is against the leafs. Maybe when you’re in the minority opinion you’re wrong?
4 juill. 2023 à 22 h 47
Rip
I'm not the only one who saying that about Matthews... I've heard that a good 10 or 15 times listing to various guys who cover the Leafs or the league in general. I'm not a big fan of the Maple Leafs but I also don't want them to fail. I almost only comment on the leafs when there is a trade involving both the Hurricanes and Leafs

All the media blows everything out of proportion to get the clicks. Literally every negotiation entails two sides giving offers back and forth. But it's the leafs so that means they are far apart and it's all falling apart. No where else is this nonsense an every day thing. 100 media members following the team need the biggest stories with the most controversy to get the clicks and advertising dollars. Like Kyrou makes 8.8 million and Nylander is better than him. He is getting 9+ on his deal, he may have even given 10 as the starting point and the leafs said 8.5. They aren't going to get that deal though, Meier hasn't had the stats Nylander has and is getting 8.8. Its a good contract for Meier, don't get me wrong but Willy has a good argument that he's worth more than Meier. So it'll be in the 9's.
4 juill. 2023 à 22 h 57
Rip
Quoting: vikhodush
You always seem to have a syndrome about everybody conspiring against the leafs. It’s not that deep man. Every team’s fans over value their players and under value other teams players. It’s usually best to have fans from teams not involved in a trade provide perspective. But even when that happens you just say everyone is against the leafs. Maybe when you’re in the minority opinion you’re wrong?

It's not conspiring, or playing the victim its just reality. The leafs have more media coverage than the rest of the league combined, or so it seems. And they all constantly write the stories to have the biggest controversy and drama. It's how they all operate now. Most of it is nonsensical Internet fan blogs and has been "insiders" who just speculate whatever the hell gets the clicks.

Pesce isn't signed, where is his circus? They are just negotiating, which is exactly what TO is doing with Nylander and Matthews right now. But the media needs the clicks so it's just pumped with doom and gloom big ticket bull**** to get the fans riled up. And it just fuels this hatred towards the leafs, "it's all the media talks about" "all leaf fans blah blah" "1967" etc etc. And it's resulted in this universal desire to see the leafs blow up. Like Hall for Larsson, what else needs to be said. A defensive defenceman was traded for an elite offensive player. All over again, but anywhere else it wouldn't even be considered. You guys wouldn't say Pesce is of any interest in regards to Tkachuk, but Nylander? Nah it's an even trade. I don't care if you want to admit it, or refuse to see it. But the whole Nylander wants out belief out there. It's totally born from ridiculous reporting and a general desire to see the leafs burn.

There is just no rational indicators that they aren't working to sign Nylander and Matthews asap. They kept the books clean for next year and both sides say that want to make it happen. They are negotiating, that's the boring truth. Not the imminent trade.

Shanahan has even said he doesn't want to trade the core. They are getting it done. Its been 4 days for crying out loud.
4 juill. 2023 à 23 h 22
It's not conspiring, or playing the victim its just reality. The leafs have more media coverage than the rest of the league combined, or so it seems. And they all constantly write the stories to have the biggest controversy and drama. It's how they all operate now. Most of it is nonsensical Internet fan blogs and has been "insiders" who just speculate whatever the hell gets the clicks.

Pesce isn't signed, where is his circus? They are just negotiating, which is exactly what TO is doing with Nylander and Matthews right now. But the media needs the clicks so it's just pumped with doom and gloom big ticket bull**** to get the fans riled up. And it just fuels this hatred towards the leafs, "it's all the media talks about" "all leaf fans blah blah" "1967" etc etc. And it's resulted in this universal desire to see the leafs blow up. Like Hall for Larsson, what else needs to be said. A defensive defenceman was traded for an elite offensive player. All over again, but anywhere else it wouldn't even be considered. You guys wouldn't say Pesce is of any interest in regards to Tkachuk, but Nylander? Nah it's an even trade. I don't care if you want to admit it, or refuse to see it. But the whole Nylander wants out belief out there. It's totally born from ridiculous reporting and a general desire to see the leafs burn.

There is just no rational indicators that they aren't working to sign Nylander and Matthews asap. They kept the books clean for next year and both sides say that want to make it happen. They are negotiating, that's the boring truth. Not the imminent trade.

Shanahan has even said he doesn't want to trade the core. They are getting it done. Its been 4 days for crying out loud.

I get it. But it’s not the world and all media against Toronto man, you guys have just as much protractors as detractors. It’s a lot in general and a lot on both sides. It just seems like you choose to ignore the puff pieces and pro leaf media and only see the other side of it.

It seems like it would be tiring and pointless to do and idk why it bugs you so much. It’s really not that deep man, I wish you peace lol
4 juill. 2023 à 23 h 43
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,120
Nylander isn’t Tkachuk so I wouldn’t expect the same return. Canes don’t do this bc they’re not giving nylander extension he wants.

Hes not no so it wouldnt be 100 point for 100 point players it would be good 87 point wing for 71 point wing + Dman Carolina is looking to maybe move anyways
4 juill. 2023 à 23 h 47
Hes not no so it wouldnt be 100 point for 100 point players it would be good 87 point wing for 45 point wing + Dman Carolina is looking to maybe move anyways

So turbo and pesce? That’s probably max of what canes would offer and it would also require nylander to come with an extension in the 8s. But if he were willing to sign that Toronto doesn’t move him in first place. That’s why this nylander pesce deal isn’t actually realistic for either side. Can’t wait for these players to be extended or signed or committed to just playing year out. These posts are tiresome.
4 juill. 2023 à 23 h 48
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,120
Modifié 4 juill. 2023 à 23 h 58
So turbo and pesce? That’s probably max of what canes would offer and it would also require nylander to come with an extension in the 8s. But if he were willing to sign that Toronto doesn’t move him in first place. That’s why this nylander pesce deal isn’t actually realistic for either side. Can’t wait for these players to be extended or signed or committed to just playing year out. These posts are tiresome.

I have no idea the entire structure of the deal but to me its basically like Tkachucks in that it would be a sign and trade

As to what team there are a few suitors including Canes
4 juill. 2023 à 23 h 50
I have no idea the entire structure of the deal but to me its basically like Tkachucks in that it would be a sign and trade

But canes aren’t going to do an 8x9.5-10 sign and trade and leafs extend at 8x8-9 so it’s not happening. Needs to be a different team like Seattle maybe.
5 juill. 2023 à 6 h 55
Rip
I get it. But it’s not the world and all media against Toronto man, you guys have just as much protractors as detractors. It’s a lot in general and a lot on both sides. It just seems like you choose to ignore the puff pieces and pro leaf media and only see the other side of it.

It seems like it would be tiring and pointless to do and idk why it bugs you so much. It’s really not that deep man, I wish you peace lol

And everyone one here saying Nylander wants out only accept the nonsense. Seems like you are on the side that Pesce is close to equal to Nylander. So they firmly puts you in the "all leaf players aren't they good" crowd.
5 juill. 2023 à 8 h 8
And everyone one here saying Nylander wants out only accept the nonsense. Seems like you are on the side that Pesce is close to equal to Nylander. So they firmly puts you in the "all leaf players aren't they good" crowd.

“Everyone is against me!! It’s not fair!!” Lol
5 juill. 2023 à 10 h 24
Rip
“Everyone is against me!! It’s not fair!!” Lol

You didn't listen to anything man. It's common on here. I have laid out why the whole Nylander is getting traded for sure ideal is nonsense and your response is this. Nowhere is anyone saying you are against me, but you sure are making it clear you enjoy chirping leaf fans. You likely are just hoping you are making some kid feel bad for your own kicks. I can promise you I couldn't care less what your opinion of me is, I just like pointing out how stupid the whole thinking process is on this site.
5 juill. 2023 à 10 h 28
You didn't listen to anything man. It's common on here. I have laid out why the whole Nylander is getting traded for sure ideal is nonsense and your response is this. Nowhere is anyone saying you are against me, but you sure are making it clear you enjoy chirping leaf fans. You likely are just hoping you are making some kid feel bad for your own kicks. I can promise you I couldn't care less what your opinion of me is, I just like pointing out how stupid the whole thinking process is on this site.

And you clearly don’t read and comprehend what I and others have said. A nylander pesce base package deal isn’t happening bc it just doesn’t make sense for either team, even if the value could be agreed on. Canes wouldn’t extend nylander at the 8x9-10 deal he’s looking for. You guys probably don’t want pesce at the 7x7 or so that he’s looking for. If those guys are signing lesser deals, they don’t get traded in the first place.

Nylander is a great player, it shouldn’t be a one for one and canes have to add. But canes aren’t adding Necas or Jarvis on top of pesce because it doesn’t make sense for their long term. They’d rather add guys like bunting and senko without giving up assets to 1-3 year deals to address scoring and maintain flexibility. It’s really that simple.
5 juill. 2023 à 10 h 57
Rip
And you clearly don’t read and comprehend what I and others have said. A nylander pesce base package deal isn’t happening bc it just doesn’t make sense for either team, even if the value could be agreed on. Canes wouldn’t extend nylander at the 8x9-10 deal he’s looking for. You guys probably don’t want pesce at the 7x7 or so that he’s looking for. If those guys are signing lesser deals, they don’t get traded in the first place.

Nylander is a great player, it shouldn’t be a one for one and canes have to add. But canes aren’t adding Necas or Jarvis on top of pesce because it doesn’t make sense for their long term. They’d rather add guys like bunting and senko without giving up assets to 1-3 year deals to address scoring and maintain flexibility. It’s really that simple.

Cool

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage