SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Another Erik Gudbranson Trade

Créé par: ABC123_
Publié: 2 juill. 2023 à 21 h 37
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zucker, JasonCoyotes de l'ArizonaLNH-5 271 505 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Gudbranson, ErikBlue Jackets de ColumbusLNH-3 978 495 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial16 247 856 $17417431714
Variation1 293 010 $000000
Final17 540 866 $ (↑)17417431714000

Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusBlue Jackets de Columbus

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Gudbranson, ErikBlue Jackets de ColumbusLNH-3 978 495 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zucker, JasonCoyotes de l'ArizonaLNH-5 271 505 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial4 754 167 $2145633612
Variation-1 293 010 $000000
Final3 461 157 $ (↓)2145633612000
2 juill. 2023 à 21 h 59
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,493
But.. why?
Ghost_of_Boomer a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2023 à 2 h 2
Blue Jackets Fan
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 127
Jackets would take this instantly imo. Coyotes would never.
3 juill. 2023 à 2 h 3
Blue Jackets Fan
Quoting: dk325
But.. why?

For us? Because it would get rid of Gudbranson's contract and free up space for Boqvist or Peeke, and also give us a depth forward that we could trade with salary retention at the deadline in case the season goes south.
3 juill. 2023 à 2 h 21
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,493
Quoting: nashthesecond
For us? Because it would get rid of Gudbranson's contract and free up space for Boqvist or Peeke, and also give us a depth forward that we could trade with salary retention at the deadline in case the season goes south.

Eh, I think there's not as much to gain from a Gudbranson trade as most. His salary isn't particularly hampering to the Jackets future since it expires the same year as they would need to re-sign Jiricek, Fantilli, or any other of their potentially large RFAs beyond the group that's due next summer. If they do find a move they need cap space for now, Roslovic is a much easier and cheaper player to move.

He has been a voice that is willing to speak out when things are not going well with the coaching staff. That's going to be an important quality considering who they just brought in as HC.

He has taken a lot of heat off of the rest of the team in terms of physicality from opponents. They were getting absolutely abused in 21-22 when they didn't have guys like Gudy or Olivier.

Lastly, I think it's fairly bad etiquette to give a guy certain assurances about the permanence of his stay in Columbus as a UFA only to trade him well before his contract is over. Gudbranson is a well respected guy around the league and he was looking for a place to raise his family as his wife was either pregnant at the time or had recently given birth when he signed. A guy like Johnny Gaudreau is certainly going to take note of that kind of action and Jarmo's word with future UFAs will certainly be affected if he were to trade Gudbranson this quickly.

Overall, the least of the Jackets' issues is Gudbranson and I don't see him being moved within the next 2 seasons.
Ghost_of_Boomer et darthsummer a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2023 à 2 h 35
Blue Jackets Fan
Eh, I think there's not as much to gain from a Gudbranson trade as most. His salary isn't particularly hampering to the Jackets future since it expires the same year as they would need to re-sign Jiricek, Fantilli, or any other of their potentially large RFAs beyond the group that's due next summer. If they do find a move they need cap space for now, Roslovic is a much easier and cheaper player to move.

He has been a voice that is willing to speak out when things are not going well with the coaching staff. That's going to be an important quality considering who they just brought in as HC.

He has taken a lot of heat off of the rest of the team in terms of physicality from opponents. They were getting absolutely abused in 21-22 when they didn't have guys like Gudy or Olivier.

Lastly, I think it's fairly bad etiquette to give a guy certain assurances about the permanence of his stay in Columbus as a UFA only to trade him well before his contract is over. Gudbranson is a well respected guy around the league and he was looking for a place to raise his family as his wife was either pregnant at the time or had recently given birth when he signed. A guy like Johnny Gaudreau is certainly going to take note of that kind of action and Jarmo's word with future UFAs will certainly be affected if he were to trade Gudbranson this quickly.

Overall, the least of the Jackets' issues is Gudbranson and I don't see him being moved within the next 2 seasons.

Your right honestly.
3 juill. 2023 à 8 h 20
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 92
Modifié 3 juill. 2023 à 13 h 49
But.. why?

My comment exactly. I understand wanting to get out from under Gudy’s contract, but you lose the leadership and add another winger to an already crowded team. Zucker had a bounce back season but he isn’t an upgrade at LW over Gaudreau, Johnson or Jenner (if he gets to move back from C to where he belongs), and they aren’t gonna pay Zucker to be a 4th liner. If the CBJ have a priority order of guys to be moved to thin out the roster, Gudbranson just isn’t that high on it.

Lastly, I agree with dk325 about the bad etiquette part, but considering Jarmo’s timing with moving Cam and Bjorky, I doubt that would hold him up with Gudy.
nashthesecond a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2023 à 11 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 499
Arizona is gonna sit on Zucker til the trade deadline and sell him at a high to an injured team... EANHL23 tactics...
nashthesecond a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage