Draft grades night 1

Draft grades night 1

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: IconicHawk
Publié: 28 juin 2023 à 23 h 27
28 juin 2023 à 23 h 35
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 970
Slight disagreements here and there, but overall this is pretty close. Only one that really sticks out is But, I wouldn't have made that pick but I think an F is harsh
HabsCanucks a aimé ceci.
28 juin 2023 à 23 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,478
Quoting: DH28Hockey
Slight disagreements here and there, but overall this is pretty close. Only one that really sticks out is But, I wouldn't have made that pick but I think an F is harsh

Could’ve gotten him late in the first round

Hell, potentially in the second round
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2023 à 0 h 15
Master of Bloodsport
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 177
Actually really in on the Leonard pick
29 juin 2023 à 0 h 19
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,353
It's really hard to understand what Arizona was doing today. Surely Simashev would have lasted to #12 and you could have put half a dozen names in a hat (anyone in the top 20 you have marked with an "A") and picked one at random for #6 and come up with someone better than Daniil But.

I think that you'll be wrong about Charlie Stramel.
29 juin 2023 à 0 h 46
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,394
Quoting: OldNYIfan
It's really hard to understand what Arizona was doing today. Surely Simashev would have lasted to #12 and you could have put half a dozen names in a hat (anyone in the top 20 you have marked with an "A") and picked one at random for #6 and come up with someone better than Daniil But.

Agree on Stramel. He's going to be a very solid player for a mid 1st rounder
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2023 à 0 h 51
Rejoint: mars 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 115
Quoting: IconicHawk
Could’ve gotten him late in the first round

Hell, potentially in the second round

Quoting: OldNYIfan

Can't teach that size though. Simashev's skaeing is outstanding and if he can grow into that body he's a big time Top line D munching mins. But has great hands and eyes maybe a little early for him but (pun intended) he has the chance to be a huge matchup problem down the wing. Those hands on that frame you can't match him up with a small D man like you can with a lot of these 6 foot and under wingers. The reach he has becomes their down fall plus his weight in the corners.
29 juin 2023 à 6 h 24
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1
As a Penguins fan, I wanted Perreault. As their pick came near I also hoped for Moore. Wood, or Barlow. Instead, they select Yager and he will just be another Poulin. It doesn't matter who runs the Penguins, they just suck at drafting ... every single damn year since 2006.
29 juin 2023 à 9 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Bedard23
Quoting: Bricher33
Can't teach that size though. Simashev's skaeing is outstanding and if he can grow into that body he's a big time Top line D munching mins. But has great hands and eyes maybe a little early for him but (pun intended) he has the chance to be a huge matchup problem down the wing. Those hands on that frame you can't match him up with a small D man like you can with a lot of these 6 foot and under wingers. The reach he has becomes their down fall plus his weight in the corners.

I was referencing But

And I don’t give two ****s about size, if you aren’t even the tenth best player available you shouldn’t be even considered for that pick
29 juin 2023 à 9 h 20
FanOfAllTeams
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 296
Easton Cowan was a huge reach
29 juin 2023 à 14 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Bedard23
Quoting: FanOfAllTeams
Easton Cowan was a huge reach

If I’m being honest I never watched a second of him
29 juin 2023 à 20 h 17
McMann Season
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 960
Y’all are writing off Cowan way too early, look at his recent production
30 juin 2023 à 9 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Bedard23
Quoting: CameronSquires
Y’all are writing off Cowan way too early, look at his recent production

The only first rounder production came in the playoffs, he put up third rounder numbers over the season
30 juin 2023 à 10 h 6
McMann Season
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 960
Quoting: IconicHawk
The only first rounder production came in the playoffs, he put up third rounder numbers over the season

His first round production started in the second half of the reg season when he was promoted from 4th line

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage