Logo de STL
    Logo de STL
    Logo de STL
    Logo de STL
    Logo de STL
    Logo de STL
    Logo de STL
    Logo de STL
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2383 500 000 $76 014 762 $20 000 $0 $7 485 238 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Blues de St-Louis
    5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
    AG, AD, C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    8 125 000 $8 125 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 8
    8 125 000 $8 125 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 8
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    C, AG
    NTC
    UFA - 5
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
    571 429 $571 429 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    835 833 $835 833 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 2
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 3
    850 000 $850 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 8
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 7
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    G
    NTC
    UFA - 4
    775 000 $775 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 1
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 4
    775 000 $775 000 $
    G
    RFA - 2
    762 500 $762 500 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    950 000 $950 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    800 000 $800 000 $
    DG/DD
    RFA - 2
    775 000 $775 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    775 000 $775 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    26 juin 2023 à 13 h 42
    mokumboi
    Rejoint: avr. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 11,347
    If Krug could fetch a 2nd and a B prospect, the Blues would have done that already. And honestly, I don't want Sanheim, rather keep the 1st. Also don't think we need Hayes AND Laughton, would much prefer Laughton - but apparently they want too much for him, so Hayes half retained for free is fine. Anything less, I'd pass.
    tstrauss16 a aimé ceci.
    26 juin 2023 à 13 h 53
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 346
    Quoting: mokumboi
    If Krug could fetch a 2nd and a B prospect, the Blues would have done that already. And honestly, I don't want Sanheim, rather keep the 1st. Also don't think we need Hayes AND Laughton, would much prefer Laughton - but apparently they want too much for him, so Hayes half retained for free is fine. Anything less, I'd pass.

Glad we are on the same page for this stuff. Please don’t get Sanheim. It’s literally just making sure in 4 years we are in the same problem that we have currently with Krug.
    mokumboi a aimé ceci.
    26 juin 2023 à 14 h 26
    mokumboi
    Quoting: tstrauss16
    Glad we are on the same page for this stuff. Please don’t get Sanheim. It’s literally just making sure in 4 years we are in the same problem that we have currently with Krug.

Yeah, I'm really not sure what motivates a lot of Blues fans when it comes to the defense. And I can't understand why it's so hard to realize that Colt does not need a puck moving partner. He needs to be the puck moving partner who chases down puck carriers in the D zone with his wheels, reach and body positioning, and let someone else be the primary net front cop. His best hockey came with J-Bo, and pretty much all his best hockey since J-Bo and Petro departed has come with Scandella or Mikkola, who are not top pairing quality.

The best D pairings typically have one bad cop and one smooth criminal. Parayko is a smooth criminal, but everybody whines that he doesn;t play bad cop. Yeah... so get him a bad cop partner. Seems simple. We won the Cup because everyone had their role and they were suited for it, the pieces all fit together beautifully (and yes, because we stayed healthy). Now, too many people want to cram square pegs into round holes everywhere.
    tstrauss16 a aimé ceci.
    26 juin 2023 à 14 h 29
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: mars 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,738

Flyers are trading him to Florida for that with Cap retained
    26 juin 2023 à 14 h 30
    mokumboi
    Quoting: Shylo_Moxii
    Flyers are trading him to Florida for that with Cap retained

How much?
    26 juin 2023 à 14 h 31
    Démarrer sujet
    Yeah, I'm really not sure what motivates a lot of Blues fans when it comes to the defense. And I can't understand why it's so hard to realize that Colt does not need a puck moving partner. He needs to be the puck moving partner who chases down puck carriers in the D zone with his wheels, reach and body positioning, and let someone else be the primary net front cop. His best hockey came with J-Bo, and pretty much all his best hockey since J-Bo and Petro departed has come with Scandella or Mikkola, who are not top pairing quality.

The best D pairings typically have one bad cop and one smooth criminal. Parayko is a smooth criminal, but everybody whines that he doesn;t play bad cop. Yeah... so get him a bad cop partner. Seems simple. We won the Cup because everyone had their role and they were suited for it, the pieces all fit together beautifully (and yes, because we stayed healthy). Now, too many people want to cram square pegs into round holes everywhere.

Sanheim is a stay at home defenseman. I don’t know what you mean by a Puck Mover? I agree Parayko isn’t bad, but Sanheim basically supports what you just stated.
    26 juin 2023 à 14 h 32
    Démarrer sujet
    How much?

Probably 50% that’s 3.25 Million for the next 4 years or whatever a 2nd and B+ Prospect is good with that. I agree Blues would have if they could but he’s only worth that if He’s retained and Blues wouldn’t retain his contract.
    26 juin 2023 à 14 h 33
    mokumboi
    Sanheim is a stay at home defenseman. I don’t know what you mean by a Puck Mover? I agree Parayko isn’t bad, but Sanheim basically supports what you just stated.

Since when exactly? Sanheim is like a hybrid that leans sativa. He defends through his skating and stick. He's not a bad cop by any stretch.
    26 juin 2023 à 14 h 34
    mokumboi
    Probably 50% that’s 3.25 Million for the next 4 years or whatever a 2nd and B+ Prospect is good with that. I agree Blues would have if they could but he’s only worth that if He’s retained and Blues wouldn’t retain his contract.

Well, they might retain a reasonable amount, more like 1-1.5M. Either way, retaining 13M certainly costs more than a 25 2nd and a B prospect.
    26 juin 2023 à 14 h 34
    Démarrer sujet
    Since when exactly? Sanheim is like a hybrid that leans sativa. He defends through his skating and stick. He's not a bad cop by any stretch.

He doesn’t have to be bad cop, but he has better defending than any other defenseman Parayko has been paired with including Krug Scandella Leddy Mikkola Dunn
    26 juin 2023 à 14 h 36
    Démarrer sujet
    Well, they might retain a reasonable amount, more like 1-1.5M. Either way, retaining 13M certainly costs more than a 25 2nd and a B prospect.

I’m not sure if doesnt but a B+ Prospect closer to the A- Range to me would be worth it if I’m Philadelphia. Heponiemi someone like that could really push the rebuilding process forward.
    26 juin 2023 à 14 h 37
    mokumboi
    He doesn’t have to be bad cop, but he has better defending than any other defenseman Parayko has been paired with including Krug Scandella Leddy Mikkola Dunn

He's not.
    26 juin 2023 à 14 h 40
    Rejoint: mai 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 6
    so Hayes half retained for free is fine.

Legitimate question here - Is everyone so sure that Hayes half-retained is free? Hayes just came off a season with 51 points, and having a capable Middle 6 Center @ at 3.5 Cap Hit has to be worth more than "free" to some teams?
    26 juin 2023 à 14 h 41
    mokumboi
    I’m not sure if doesnt but a B+ Prospect closer to the A- Range to me would be worth it if I’m Philadelphia. Heponiemi someone like that could really push the rebuilding process forward.

Heponiemi isn't even a prospect anymore, and he's never been near A-/B+ anyway. Dude is an AHLer. Slow and 155 pounds is not an NHL combo. He's depth at best, and not the first depth you call on, either.

But like I said, I'm sure the Blues would retain 750K-1M and not need to take anything back. I sure would. If they throw us a 3rd or whatever, even better.
    26 juin 2023 à 14 h 43
    mokumboi
    Quoting: brdalesandro
    Legitimate question here - Is everyone so sure that Hayes half-retained is free? Hayes just came off a season with 51 points, and having a capable Middle 6 Center at 3.5 Cap Hit has to be worth more than "free" to some teams?

I honestly have no idea, I already asked what the value breakdown of the original deal would be and nobody would hazard a guess. But from everything the local guys have said, it sure seemed like Hayes half retained was a freebie and Sanheim would cost the late 1st. Perhaps it's not quite that, but I mean... can it be far off?

However he's priced, that's my line in the sand for him. I don;t actually want him at all, but it would be stupid to turn down a freebie half retained who can provide some supplemental offense and some shoulder bangin' in front of net.
    26 juin 2023 à 15 h 2
    Démarrer sujet
    He's not.

He is
    26 juin 2023 à 15 h 2
    Démarrer sujet
    He's not.

26 juin 2023 à 15 h 4
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: brdalesandro
    Legitimate question here - Is everyone so sure that Hayes half-retained is free? Hayes just came off a season with 51 points, and having a capable Middle 6 Center at 3.5 Cap Hit has to be worth more than "free" to some teams?

Perfectly reasonable question. I think the idea is Hayes is getting some cap off the books for Philadelphia to make some movement. You’ll see a draft pick and probably another player come back but it’s not like he’s making a 1st Round pick+Top Prospect so it’s not “free” but it definitely isn’t going to be as much as people make it out to be.
    26 juin 2023 à 15 h 6
    mokumboi

Except I'm not doing either of those things. I was about the first one who said Krug should go and Sanheim is a decent 2nd pairing guy if you have a bad cop with him. I'm not bashing Sanheim, he's just could well be the wrong guy to pair with Colt and I'm not eager to bet 8x6M and a 23 1st on it when there are cheaper, more suitable guys out there.
    26 juin 2023 à 15 h 57
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 346

Out of curiosity, who do you think would make a solid partner for Parayko? A lot of people think someone like Graves would do the trick, but what do you think?
    26 juin 2023 à 19 h 47
    mokumboi
    Modifié 26 juin 2023 à 22 h 42
    Quoting: tstrauss16
    Out of curiosity, who do you think would make a solid partner for Parayko? A lot of people think someone like Graves would do the trick, but what do you think?

I think Graves is too similar to Colt. My first choice would have been Gavrikov, but that went out the door quickly. A shrewd offer sheet to Byram or Miller would certainly suffice. Or Lindgren if the Rangers somehow feel they need to move someone - he'd be the instant #1, I think. Hanifin would not be my first pick, but his price could drop because he wants out - I'm just worried about how much he wants to sign. Forsling would jump right to the top of the list if he told Florida he'll test UFA next summer. Orlov would be deluxe... but ONLY if we actually can make the moves required to go straight back to contention. If we cannot, he doesn't make sense. And honestly, I think Soucy might be outstanding as a J-Bo doppelganger... if we could get 20 minutes out of him instead of the 17 he's used to. Of course Mayfield might be amazing if he can play the left at the same level... but I do not know if that's something he does.

I want the right fit. If we have to settle for Graves or something like that, I'd rather just wait to find the right partner. Graves might be a decent partner for Faulk, but again I'd love Soucy there. Of course that;s means we need to move out Krug AND Leddy or Scandella. Easier said than done.

First, we need to find Krug's ticket out of town without doing something stupid and go from there. The sooner the better, though.
    tstrauss16 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage