Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $82 904 880 $0 $1 932 500 $595 120 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 5
8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
C
UFA - 8
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
7 950 000 $7 950 000 $
C
UFA - 7
4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Predators de Nashville
797 500 $797 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD
RFA - 2
870 000 $870 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
835 000 $835 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG
UFA - 1
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
G
UFA - 5
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 juin 2023 à 15 h 10
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 151
Another Sens fan thinking they can rip off the Flyers in a deal by including a bunch of stuff......shocker.
24 juin 2023 à 15 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Frank
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 21
Quoting: OldSchool
Another Sens fan thinking they can rip off the Flyers in a deal by including a bunch of stuff......shocker.

2 first round picks is just "a bunch of stuff" lol
24 juin 2023 à 15 h 15
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 695
jesus christ cat is not that good
24 juin 2023 à 15 h 16
Quoting: frankiefives

TK is easily worth the two firsts himself.

The Flyers turned down an offer of a 2023 first and future 2nd for Laughton. They aren't trading him for a cap dump, bust prospect, and C level prospect.

So yes, you threw a bunch of "stuff" into the deal in an attempt to make it look better than it actually is which is a flat out bad offer.
GMDannyB a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2023 à 15 h 22
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,565
Preds easily decline. You’d be lucky to get the EDM 1st and Tomasino
AEcho a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2023 à 15 h 26
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 145
TK is easily worth the two firsts himself.

The Flyers turned down an offer of a 2023 first and future 2nd for Laughton. They aren't trading him for a cap dump, bust prospect, and C level prospect.

So yes, you threw a bunch of "stuff" into the deal in an attempt to make it look better than it actually is which is a flat out bad offer.

Brierre is going to be kicking rocks when he realises that "first for Laughton" deal was a once in a lifetime overpayment for a 3rd liner that likely doesn't get offered again.
One of the picks involved here is the 15thOA. This is a fine payment for Konecny. Flyers fans need to come down to Earth.
frankiefives et Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2023 à 15 h 51
Quoting: badoob
Brierre is going to be kicking rocks when he realises that "first for Laughton" deal was a once in a lifetime overpayment for a 3rd liner that likely doesn't get offered again.
One of the picks involved here is the 15thOA. This is a fine payment for Konecny. Flyers fans need to come down to Earth.

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone who just runs their mouth without considering any facts, do your homework.

Kevin Fiala just went for a true A level prospect in Brock Faber and the 19th overall pick. He was also a RFA who didn't re-sign in Minnesota and was being actively shopped. The Flyers don't need to trade Konecny and aren't selling players for pennies on the dollar just because they are rebuilding. Konecny goes for a similar deal that Fiala trade AT MINIMUM or they keep him for now. So if you honestly think 15 is going to be enough to get Konecny you are 100% wrong. 15 and a future 1st is not even as good as what Minnesota got for Fiala.

As for Laughton, you were wrong before you even started running your mouth. Fletcher was offered a first at the deadline two years ago and turned it down to re-sign Laughton. So the Flyers have been offered a first or a first plus for Laughton on more than one occassion. So your once in a lifetime hyperbole crap is factually incorrect. Second, and this is where you really need to do some research and quit exposing yourself for being a fake NHL fan, players as good, slightly better, or even slightly worse than Laughton go for a 1st round pick and more all of the time. Quite often they are even pending UFA's and end up being rentals where as anyone trading for Laughton is getting him for three years at a fair price.

So, to summarize all of the real information I just put out there, you are factually incorrect, have zero clue what you are talking about when it comes to the Flyers, and your offer is total junk that Briere would never accept. Have a nice day.
GMDannyB a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2023 à 16 h 37
Danny B is here
Mentions "j'aime": 1,969

It’s actually hilarious that every single thing you have said is literally factually incorrect lol my lord it must be easy going through life being so uninformed
24 juin 2023 à 16 h 38
Danny B is here
I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone who just runs their mouth without considering any facts, do your homework.

Kevin Fiala just went for a true A level prospect in Brock Faber and the 19th overall pick. He was also a RFA who didn't re-sign in Minnesota and was being actively shopped. The Flyers don't need to trade Konecny and aren't selling players for pennies on the dollar just because they are rebuilding. Konecny goes for a similar deal that Fiala trade AT MINIMUM or they keep him for now. So if you honestly think 15 is going to be enough to get Konecny you are 100% wrong. 15 and a future 1st is not even as good as what Minnesota got for Fiala.

As for Laughton, you were wrong before you even started running your mouth. Fletcher was offered a first at the deadline two years ago and turned it down to re-sign Laughton. So the Flyers have been offered a first or a first plus for Laughton on more than one occassion. So your once in a lifetime hyperbole crap is factually incorrect. Second, and this is where you really need to do some research and quit exposing yourself for being a fake NHL fan, players as good, slightly better, or even slightly worse than Laughton go for a 1st round pick and more all of the time. Quite often they are even pending UFA's and end up being rentals where as anyone trading for Laughton is getting him for three years at a fair price.

So, to summarize all of the real information I just put out there, you are factually incorrect, have zero clue what you are talking about when it comes to the Flyers, and your offer is total junk that Briere would never accept. Have a nice day.

Yeah the trade above sucks like you already said. That trade barely covers Tk not including Laughton
24 juin 2023 à 16 h 40
So a first and a prospect, or two firsts? Which is it.

Damn, it seems I really struck a nerve. This is pent up aggression for being a flyers fan methinks. I’d love to see actual proof that Laughton has received a 1st and 2nd on multiple occasions. What, because I don’t buy into a few analysts or blog writers I’m a “fake hockey fan”?

The deal proposed above is actually MORE than what you stated TK is worth, but it’s “pennies on the dollar”? You don’t believe the 15th overall and next years first is pennies? Brother, you might need to take your head out of your behind.

15oa
2024 1st
B level prospect
young effective roster player

… is more than enough for TK. Quit the homerism. Laughton is a 3rd liner. If a team is actually paying a first for him I’ll buy his jersey.
Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2023 à 16 h 43
Quoting: GMDannyB
It’s actually hilarious that every single thing you have said is literally factually incorrect lol my lord it must be easy going through life being so uninformed

Flyers fans live in their own reality where their players are worth 10x that of anybody else’s. Somebody could offer two firsts and a blue chip prospect for a TK who’s had ONE ppg season and they’d scoff at the deal because he’s the next Gretzky.

Try offering a singular first for Hart, who’s never been that good and they treat you like you offered a 7th for McDavid.
Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2023 à 16 h 45
Danny B is here
Flyers fans live in their own reality where their players are worth 10x that of anybody else’s. Somebody could offer two firsts and a blue chip prospect for a TK who’s had ONE ppg season and they’d scoff at the deal because he’s the next Gretzky.

Try offering a singular first for Hart, who’s never been that good and they treat you like you offered a 7th for McDavid.

I didn’t ask and don’t care about ur opinion ur either a liar or totally uninformed and either makes u useless to talk to
24 juin 2023 à 16 h 46
I didn’t ask and don’t care about ur opinion ur either a liar or totally uninformed and either makes u useless to talk to

You quoted me and now you’re salty.
Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2023 à 16 h 50
Danny B is here
You quoted me and now you’re salty.

Nobody is salty, it brings me joy to be on this site knowing there are people like you on here that just hop on clueless and type lol
24 juin 2023 à 16 h 53
Nobody is salty, it brings me joy to be on this site knowing there are people like you on here that just hop on clueless and type lol

Because I don’t buy everything guys like Elliote Friedman say? Lol, right.
24 juin 2023 à 21 h 53
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,721
Modifié 24 juin 2023 à 22 h 21
Quoting: frankiefives

tears of joy

Don't expect the average fan to know who Pärssinen is though

You should also remove Laughton and Joseph from that trade. We have no need for Laughton (as evidenced by this ACGM lines, as he is on the 4th line while Kastelic, who is the prototypical 4th line Center, on the Wing), he's quite overrated as some Flyers fans think he has 1st + value

He's slightly better offensively than Joseph but not as good defensively and particularly on the PK. Although, who knows how Joseph would produce if he could play close to a full season, with better linemates, more minutes and more PP opportunity?

Konecny for 15th OA + 1st + Pärssinen + Boucher is actually a VERY GOOD return

Laughton is BARELY an upgrade on Joseph. Trading Joseph as a camp dump while paying a 1st + for Laugh would be incredibly stupid. I don't give a **** what medias said lol

I think Dorion is easily the worst GM in the league but I can't see him making something as stupid.

Anyone with the resemblance of a brain knows it was offered at the last deadline.

Laughton numbers have been inflated lately due to opportunity. Just check the jump in TOI, PP and linemates. Still nothing special for that kind of opportunity. Connor Brown did better with worse linemates while being better defensively and on the PK. He got traded for a 2nd last offseason. But suddenly, Laughton is worth a 1st+

Damn, people are so gullible. Don't think any GM will have the balls to make that move now and be laughed at. Everyone and their dog knows you could get much better than Laughton with a 1st right now.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage