1775 000 $
23 000 000 $
1800 000 $
12 500 000 $
13 000 000 $
23 000 000 $
11 000 000 $
Offres hostiles
Le salaire annuel moyen (AAV) de l'offre hostile est calculé en divisant la valeur totale du contrat par: 1. La durée totale du contrat, ou 2. Cinq ans
JOUEURAAVCOMPENSATION
McBain, Jack1 000 000 $Aucune compensation
Transactions
WPG
  1. Bokk, Dominik [Droits de RFA]
  2. Coghlan, Dylan [Droits de RFA]
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (PHI)
CAR
  1. DeBrincat, Alex [Droits de RFA]
OTT
  1. Teräväinen, Teuvo
  2. Trikozov, Gleb [Liste de réserve]
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (CAR)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (CAR)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de VAN
Logo de CAR
Logo de CHI
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de PHI
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $75 454 417 $450 000 $500 000 $8 045 583 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 6
8 460 250 $8 460 250 $
C
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
4 820 000 $4 820 000 $
C
UFA - 7
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
RFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 4
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 juin 2023 à 13 h 36
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,048
If you're including Gleb, Teuvo needs to come out. If you're including Teuvo, Gleb needs to come out, and I'd argue the 3rd needs to drop a few rounds. Ottawa know they are going to move Cat, he's coming off an awful year. He was acquired for a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Why give up a genuine top six winger for someone like that?

Don't hate the Dillion deal.

McBain gets matched, you need to overpay on a 1 year deal for a successful offer sheet.
17 juin 2023 à 13 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,238
Quoting: Caniac2000
If you're including Gleb, Teuvo needs to come out. If you're including Teuvo, Gleb needs to come out, and I'd argue the 3rd needs to drop a few rounds. Ottawa know they are going to move Cat, he's coming off an awful year. He was acquired for a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Why give up a genuine top six winger for someone like that?

McBain gets matched, you need to overpay on a 1 year deal for a successful offer sheet.

I agree with you on the Ottowa deal... Tuevo, Gleb, 1st, and maybe a 5th or 6th for DeBrincat seems reasonable
Yah... McBain needs something in the 3-4m range for the Coyotes to not match it
17 juin 2023 à 13 h 39
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,102
Not a lot interesting there for Dillon, but if the Jets are just looking to trade him and can't find anything better, maybe.
17 juin 2023 à 13 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Windjammer
Not a lot interesting there for Dillon, but if the Jets are just looking to trade him and can't find anything better, maybe.

I agree it isn't that much but he'd be a third-pairing defenseman and I don't think that Don is going to massively overpay for one. I wouldn't bring in Dillion to play defense... I'd bring him in to be physical
17 juin 2023 à 13 h 44
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,102
Quoting: seanrushton
I agree it isn't that much but he'd be a third-pairing defenseman and I don't think that Don is going to massively overpay for one. I wouldn't bring in Dillion to play defense... I'd bring him in to be physical

Yeah, he's probably worth more to Winnipeg than he is to anyone else, so they probably just keep him unless someone gave them a reason to trade him.
17 juin 2023 à 13 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Windjammer
Yeah, he's probably worth more to Winnipeg than he is to anyone else, so they probably just keep him unless someone gave them a reason to trade him.

I mean I'm sure the Hurricanes could find another 3rd pairing physical defensemen... Radko Gudas comes to mind but I just like Dillon a lot more. The Hurricanes might be willing to give you guys more if he comes with an extension
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2023 à 14 h 35
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 251

I agree with you on the Ottowa deal... Tuevo, Gleb, 1st, and maybe a 5th or 6th for DeBrincat seems reasonable
Yah... McBain needs something in the 3-4m range for the Coyotes to not match it

Debrincat didn't score 40 goals but he had a career high in assists on a new team, playing with a rookie centre who struggled all season playing against top players from other teams, and with a system that worked against his style of play. if he stays with ottawa next year Norris (our #1 centre) will be back and we might get a new coach because of ownership change so hell probably be back to scoring more goals.

ALSO don't forget Debrincat had much more ice time and opportunities in Chicago considering he was their go to guy every PP and offensive zone face-off. In ottawa his Ice time and opportunities diminished because of internal competition. he's not playing the full 2min PPs here in ottawa because we have many other options.

I truly believe Debrincat is a very good player it was the situation around him that made his numbers drop not him. If he were to go to Carolina considering you guys lack scoring from your forwards unlike ottawa He would be Carolina's go to guy on the pp and on every important O-zone shifts probably playing with Aho. He would be back to scoring 40G regularly.

I hope we can sign him to a team friendly deal in Ottawa like caufield but Im 95% sure that won't happen. Rn ottawa is considering trading Debrincat not because he's bad or had a down year but because we have bigger issues than scoring (goaltending) and if we sign debrincat to what is rumoured we won't be able to fix those problems.

So no Debrincat didn't have an "awful year" he had a good year considering all the BS and changes he had to go through this season.

Also Debrincat scored 27 goals this year which is more than Svechnikov's 23. Not bad for an "awful year".
17 juin 2023 à 14 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Neptune12
Debrincat didn't score 40 goals but he had a career high in assists on a new team, playing with a rookie centre who struggled all season playing against top players from other teams, and with a system that worked against his style of play. if he stays with ottawa next year Norris (our #1 centre) will be back and we might get a new coach because of ownership change so hell probably be back to scoring more goals.

ALSO don't forget Debrincat had much more ice time and opportunities in Chicago considering he was their go to guy every PP and offensive zone face-off. In ottawa his Ice time and opportunities diminished because of internal competition. he's not playing the full 2min PPs here in ottawa because we have many other options.

I truly believe Debrincat is a very good player it was the situation around him that made his numbers drop not him. If he were to go to Carolina considering you guys lack scoring from your forwards unlike ottawa He would be Carolina's go to guy on the pp and on every important O-zone shifts probably playing with Aho. He would be back to scoring 40G regularly.

I hope we can sign him to a team friendly deal in Ottawa like caufield but Im 95% sure that won't happen. Rn ottawa is considering trading Debrincat not because he's bad or had a down year but because we have bigger issues than scoring (goaltending) and if we sign debrincat to what is rumoured we won't be able to fix those problems.

So no Debrincat didn't have an "awful year" he had a good year considering all the BS and changes he had to go through this season.

My concern with him coming to Carolina for a bigger haul than I gave is that his offensive numbers are going to futher deteriorate because of the system that the Hurricanes play... The Hurricanes have more than enough room for an 8x8.
17 juin 2023 à 14 h 44
My concern with him coming to Carolina for a bigger haul than I gave is that his offensive numbers are going to futher deteriorate because of the system that the Hurricanes play

I don't agree with that. He would instantly become Second in scoring with Aho. He scored more than sevchnikov on a "awful year" with us. He Played on our second line behind Tkachuk and with a struggling rookie centre because Norris was hurt all season.
17 juin 2023 à 14 h 46
Démarrer sujet
I don't agree with that. He would instantly become Second in scoring with Aho. He scored more than sevchnikov on a "awful year" with us. He Played on our second line behind Tkachuk and with a struggling rookie centre because Norris was hurt all season.

I can certainly see that perspective. I can also see how some better linemates would help him have a massive bounce-back season because he would probably a the first line winger in Carolina and Svech and Aho are very good playmakers.
17 juin 2023 à 14 h 51
I can certainly see that perspective. I can also see how some better linemates would help him have a massive bounce-back season.

Yep you put him with Aho and more ice time and he's right back to scoring 40. I really wish we got to see Debrincat play with Norris this past season we would've been really really close to making the playoffs frown

He would've played really well with stutzle aswell but our Coach didn't even want to try because our first line of Tkachuk stu and G were really good together.
17 juin 2023 à 14 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Yep you put him with Aho and more ice time and he's right back to scoring 40. I really wish we got to see Debrincat play with Norris this past season we would've been really really close to making the playoffs frown

He would've played really well with stutzle aswell but our Coach didn't even want to try because our first line of Tkachuk stu and G were really good together.

He and Aho would be a really great one-two punch... Plus even with the Debrincat contract they can afford to bring everybody back. That DeBrincat-Aho-Svech line would be an absolutely amazing line and then can keep their great depth and add more
17 juin 2023 à 15 h 52
Mentions "j'aime": 38
8 mil in cap space doesn’t do us any good
17 juin 2023 à 15 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: canesfan2086
8 mil in cap space doesn’t do us any good

We need that cap space for next season... and trying to fill that $8m would probably require us to take us on long-term contracts that would hurt our ability to re-sign everybody
17 juin 2023 à 16 h 58
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,048

Also Debrincat scored 27 goals this year which is more than Svechnikov's 23. Not bad for an "awful year".

Svech tore his ACL with 20 games left and was on pace for 30... Svech would have flown past Cat. Stop it. Svech had something like 8 points less in 18 fewer games. He'd have smashed Cats totals.

As for Cat himself, he always had down times in Chicago when he wasn't playing with Kane. I'm not saying he isn't a good player, I'm saying that his totals were probably if not definitely inflated. Whose to say that this isn't what Cat is on his own? Plus, Cat doesn't have a contract.
17 juin 2023 à 17 h 28
Mentions "j'aime": 38
We need that cap space for next season... and trying to fill that $8m would probably require us to take us on long-term contracts that would hurt our ability to re-sign everybody

We actually don’t need it that bad lol
17 juin 2023 à 17 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: canesfan2086
We actually don’t need it that bad lol

With the extension that is coming up and they pay rise that they'll command... yes we'll need it.
17 juin 2023 à 18 h 26
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,722

Because DeBrincat can still be a PPG top line forward on a good team.

An "awful year" where he still had 66 pts... but have to consider that coaching is really bad in Ottawa and that Norris was injured all season (which affected both ADB and Batherson games). Pinto did his best to replace Josh but he was a 22 y/o rookie who had just missed an entire season

That being said, sure we can remove Trikozov no problem

I would do Teräväinen + 1st + 3rd
17 juin 2023 à 18 h 45
Svech tore his ACL with 20 games left and was on pace for 30... Svech would have flown past Cat. Stop it. Svech had something like 8 points less in 18 fewer games. He'd have smashed Cats totals.

As for Cat himself, he always had down times in Chicago when he wasn't playing with Kane. I'm not saying he isn't a good player, I'm saying that his totals were probably if not definitely inflated. Whose to say that this isn't what Cat is on his own? Plus, Cat doesn't have a contract.

oh boy svech scored 30 goals once on a very good team and Debrincat scored 40 multiple times on a really bad team. you can say Kane carried but look at what Kane did this year without cat... Absolutely nothing. its the other way around Cat made Kane look great in Chicago.

You can say "he would have smashed cats total if..." I can also say the same. Cat would've scored 40 if Norris got to play this year.... Your point is completely invalid.

last season: Cat>svech. even with an "awful year"
Career : Cat > svech.

there's no argument to be made just look at the numbers.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage